Rolando McClain "I got 4 million reasons not to care" :smug:

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #61
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,193 | Props total: 15730 15730
 Megamind said:
sit down
stand up
pass out
wake up
 5 years ago '04        #62
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
u n*ggas are idiot the meassage is not the amount of money its the attiutde that the white qb brought to the radiers. Who cares if we win or lose im rich im good . That what im saying fu*king stupid fu*ks

like i said its all good when carson does it but blk player and all the stero types and bx idiots come out.
Maaaaaan you can't be serious.

What Carson said had nothing to do with an attitude of "who cares if we win or lose im rich im good".

Palmer was tired of being on the bum-ass Bengals, with a sh*tty owner that didn't REALLY want to compete. Carson said fu*k it, I'd rather not play, then play for some bum-ass team, where management doesn't want to do what it takes to win.

It's almost the EXACT opposite of saying, fu*k winning and losing, I got money. He was really saying, "fu*k putting my body at risk, if we're not even trying to win". Carson wanted to win, and his team wasn't about that. The Bengals ruined Carson. Took away his prime years. That man was a leader, a winner, and somebody that CARED about winning.

Now he's just a shell of who he was... but you can't seriously doubt his drive to win. That's just dumb.
 5 years ago '06        #63
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 TizOnly1 said:
Maaaaaan you can't be serious.

What Carson said had nothing to do with an attitude of "who cares if we win or lose im rich im good".

Palmer was tired of being on the bum-ass Bengals, with a sh*tty owner that didn't REALLY want to compete. Carson said fu*k it, I'd rather not play, then play for some bum-ass team, where management doesn't want to do what it takes to win.

It's almost the EXACT opposite of saying, fu*k winning and losing, I got money. He was really saying, "fu*k putting my body at risk, if we're not even trying to win". Carson wanted to win, and his team wasn't about that. The Bengals ruined Carson. Took away his prime years. That man was a leader, a winner, and somebody that CARED about winning.

Now he's just a shell of who he was... but you can't seriously doubt his drive to win. That's just dumb.

Soooo Carson wanted to win & decided to go to the fu*king Raiders??? Yeah that makes sense especially with the Bengals in playoff contention while the Raiders are in peak position for a Top 5 draft pick yet again.

Raiders are a joke of a franchise, players don't wanna play & just going through the motions until the offseason gets here.
 5 years ago '10        #64
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 981 981
He will end up dead before he is 30 since he loves being the hood and shooting people

Good riddance to this piece of sh*t thug
 5 years ago '05        #65
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,950 | Props total: 6187 6187
 CarlozRossi said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Ghost of Jamarcus is still the building

Yo who is that in your AVY?
 5 years ago '11        #66
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46 OP
space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3833 3833
^ ^ i 4got the hoes name..ill try to find it again tho
 5 years ago '09        #67
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
 MaFiO said:
Chiefs need a MLB, yall can have Rolando
He better take a shot at Canada, no one in the NFL is going to want him he got what he wanted, if he manages his money right (pray that he does) he can live off of that as long as he has a back up plan. 4 mil can be gone faster than what he thinks. sh*t at least J.Russell had $32 mil guaranteed
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy