Former Madden developer rants on why Madden has become what it is

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 jsmooth-117 said:
keep it moving nothing to see here.

ncaa football takes a steamy sh*t on madden every day. MOVING RIGHT ALONG
Peace bi*ch
 5 years ago '11        #22
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,256 | Props total: 12511 12511
who remember NFL Quarterback Club that joint had nice graphics but hard to play.
there is no other football game out there rivals Madden like NBA2K is to Nba LIVE
Madden needs some competition.

Last edited by GrindPOWER$; 12-06-2012 at 09:30 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #23
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
Stupid fu*king twitter. Gotta read like 50 messages.
 5 years ago '12        #24
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7383 7383
he just salty he obviously got fired
 5 years ago '07        #25
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
 Arson said:
The only reason madden is still remotely relevant is because of that license and EA knows this. The day they lose it is the day the countdown to Madden becoming NBA Elite status begins.
This can be true if 2k can get rid of that stiff azz sega engine they was using for the NFL 2k series
 5 years ago '05        #26
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
yall just bad at the game b
 5 years ago '08        #27
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23316 23316
 six1twan said:
This can be true if 2k can get rid of that stiff azz sega engine they was using for the NFL 2k series
next gen bruh, next gen
 5 years ago '08        #28
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 slim9428 said:
I need that NFL 2k14. Fu*k EA for the exclusive license.
FOH...don't fu*k my video game football up...fu*k 2K
 5 years ago '08        #29
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 Ralph Nautica said:
Something like this.

I know its plays to stop it but that sh*t is frustrating. And if I do adjust and stop the play, I done already gave up like 14 points
Yall n*ggas must not watch real football. You can be in the best possible defense for a specific play and it still won't stop the play----and I'm talking real football not the game. Thing about Madden is n*ggas abuse certain plays/players...it aint the game its the person controlling the joystick on the other end being an as*hole dominating yo a.ss.

n*ggas be crying cuz zone don't work zone don't work in the NFL half the time its a bend but don't break defense scheme...you run it to force your opponent to make the mistake not to straight up force 3 and outs. Then n*ggas be crying cuz 2 man under not working 2 man is a man trail scheme...yes you have 2 safety's playing deep in zone with man everywhere else but what people fail to realize is the players playing man are actually trailing (on purpose) because of the help over the top...

I be rolling when I have my Turtle Beaches on and n*ggas be like Im in 2 man wtf...In my head like dummy I got 3-5 WR/TE's 1 of em gon get slightly open just cuz the players in man trailing---after that its on me to make the throw.

Bottom line its impossible to make the perfect football game...impossible my n*ggas. n*ggas hate on what EA not doing not even realizing they dun already pushed the bar giving you the fu*king game you got.
 5 years ago '04        #30
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1458 1458
Any real football player knows this game is trash. It has so many unrealistic plays. The computer won't block for sh*t on most routes after 5 seconds.
 5 years ago '10        #31
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 egotistical said:
Any real football player knows this game is trash. It has so many unrealistic plays. The computer won't block for sh*t on most routes after 5 seconds.
do u watch real football?

How often does a qb sit in the pocket for over 5 seconds?

Ya all just a.ss...go play NFL Street or some sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #32
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
I suck at madden...this is still the best madden I've played in a LONG time...
 5 years ago '05        #33
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
Everybody upset still will buy the sh*t for not very good reason.. It's bad but not bad enough to stop buying.. Lot of lip service cus dudes would rather beat ppl online than have quality.. Some games just hit a ceiling and won't get better now u are just buying really expensive dlcs
 5 years ago '05        #34
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,340 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Mike Nitty said:
Yall n*ggas must not watch real football. You can be in the best possible defense for a specific play and it still won't stop the play----and I'm talking real football not the game. Thing about Madden is n*ggas abuse certain plays/players...it aint the game its the person controlling the joystick on the other end being an as*hole dominating yo a.ss.

n*ggas be crying cuz zone don't work zone don't work in the NFL half the time its a bend but don't break defense scheme...you run it to force your opponent to make the mistake not to straight up force 3 and outs. Then n*ggas be crying cuz 2 man under not working 2 man is a man trail scheme...yes you have 2 safety's playing deep in zone with man everywhere else but what people fail to realize is the players playing man are actually trailing (on purpose) because of the help over the top...

I be rolling when I have my Turtle Beaches on and n*ggas be like Im in 2 man wtf...In my head like dummy I got 3-5 WR/TE's 1 of em gon get slightly open just cuz the players in man trailing---after that its on me to make the throw.

Bottom line its impossible to make the perfect football game...impossible my n*ggas. n*ggas hate on what EA not doing not even realizing they dun already pushed the bar giving you the fu*king game you got.

All of this
 5 years ago '11        #35
cincityvet89 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 377 377
 Kewop Decam said:
I worked there, he isn't lying at all. He's being a big over dramatic in some post, but he's not wrong.

He does need to shut his damn mouth because this could blacklist him from the entire industry.
what else you know it aint like we know who you are and do you know what lead designer he is refering to
 5 years ago '05        #36
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 4405 4405
I'm a.ss in Madden. Not going to front. Last time I played it religiously was when Mike Vick was on the cover. Now and then I pick it up at the homies house when we're doing game night, nothings change--i'm still a.ss at it.

I just want NFL2k
 5 years ago '05        #37
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Bought Madden the week after it came out and have literally played it twice. Would've been better off setting $60 on fire. It's pretty save to say I'm finally not buying it next year.
 5 years ago '04        #38
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
 jsmooth-117 said:
keep it moving nothing to see here.

ncaa football takes a steamy sh*t on madden every day. MOVING RIGHT ALONG
now that game is the sh*t. ea put a lot of thought into ncaa football
 5 years ago '07        #39
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 egotistical said:
 5 years ago '04        #40
TXP 3 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
 cincityvet89 said:
what else you know it aint like we know who you are and do you know what lead designer he is refering to
He is referring to Josh Looman, the guy who leads CCM. Josh was also the lead designer on NFL Head Coach. Let me just confirm, Josh Looman is a terrible, egotistical designer who is a major reason that Madden is such trash
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago