WWE 13 DLC Pack 2 available now

most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 38
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #21
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,481 | Props total: 7146 7146
 ImmortalGuru said:
Top Rope Brainbuster!?!

Aint no way in HELL WWE allowed THIS Top Rope Brainbuster



If they did then....



Instant khop!

[video - click to view]

 12-04-2012, 10:04 PM         #22
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joehook said:
I feel you, I have dl'ed Scott hall, which looks amazing, ric flair n Hogan. But its the not the same...

I like the authentic feel like the real in game characters.. Names announced, theme music, taunts etc..
I d/l razor ramon, macho man, hogan, the shield, sandow, sting, goldberg, etc....which are legit but still feels not authentic, guess its that titantron music and video that make it pop

need b-bry NO attire, chant and goat beard


Last edited by Shakezula714; 12-04-2012 at 10:11 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #23
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
 Mumbletaker said:


CAN'T WAIT! Def gettin an El Generico from Community Creations once this comes out!
 5 years ago '04        #24
gunit4life 
space
avatar space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
hahaha WWE gtfoh u freaks.
 5 years ago '04        #25
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
Dlc is ruining games. I gotta pay extra for moves now???
 5 years ago '11        #26
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
They got to do something about the DLC downloading glitch/era b/c when I downloaded the pack they tell you to to go back to the main menu screen and hit start so they would be included in the game. I did all that and saved it once they were on there.

I come back a few hrs later to play the game and when it starts loading it says "the DLC didn't download properly" so I go back in the shop and all the other previous content I had was missing. My Universe Mode was reset, all my CAWS & arenas gone I just spent an hour on CC trying to find all the CAWS I had on there(I found every exact single one).

If it wasn't for the servers for this year's game I would had sold this game and got my $$$ back. THQ needs to fix that sh*t asap.
 5 years ago '09        #27
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
 Mumbletaker said:
Need this for my El Generico CAW omg..


Have 'em take that turn buckle off.. top rope brainbuster on exposed turnbuckle
 5 years ago '11        #28
YungAJ24 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,490 | Props total: 3560 3560
 Joehook said:
I feel you, I have dl'ed Scott hall, which looks amazing, ric flair n Hogan. But its the not the same...

I like the authentic feel like the real in game characters.. Names announced, theme music, taunts etc..
Yea, I've downloaded plenty of people, arenas, & etc.

Just watched WWF Invasion, bout to grab most of the people that was in that off CC and recreate it.
 5 years ago '11        #29
YungAJ24 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,490 | Props total: 3560 3560
 whouthinkitis said:
They got to do something about the DLC downloading glitch/era b/c when I downloaded the pack they tell you to to go back to the main menu screen and hit start so they would be included in the game. I did all that and saved it once they were on there.

I come back a few hrs later to play the game and when it starts loading it says "the DLC didn't download properly" so I go back in the shop and all the other previous content I had was missing. My Universe Mode was reset, all my CAWS & arenas gone I just spent an hour on CC trying to find all the CAWS I had on there(I found every exact single one).

If it wasn't for the servers for this year's game I would had sold this game and got my $$$ back. THQ needs to fix that sh*t asap.
i've had no problems with dl'ing dlc. You know that you're supposed to go back to the title screen and not the main menu right?
 5 years ago '04        #30
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,481 | Props total: 7146 7146
 YungAJ24 said:
i've had no problems with dl'ing dlc. You know that you're supposed to go back to the title screen and not the main menu right?
I just quit the game while in the shop area. I'm not taking any chances with that reset glitch
 5 years ago '04        #31
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1068 1068
who the fu*k idea was it to make Prince Albert Japanese?
 5 years ago '04        #32
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6048 6048
 badboy600 said:
Dlc is ruining games. I gotta pay extra for moves now???
n*ggaz payin a bill for a bulldog off the top rope
 5 years ago '10        #33
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
aint none of yall seeing Sting in that squared circle. come see the Stinger
 5 years ago '04        #34
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6048 6048
 Infamous2o1x said:
aint none of yall seeing Sting in that squared circle. come see the Stinger
he on there too
 5 years ago '10        #35
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
he on there too
well a createe one in the download section... undefeated with him
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 1
Video inside Kill Order Martial Arts Film Trailer
14 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 1
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy