online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Woah, Steven Seagal agrees to fight Randy Couture in a no-rules fight without any witnesses

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

11 years ago '11        #1
10030 page views
0 comments

thehammer 
Props total: 144 144  Slaps total: 29 29
Woah, Steven Seagal agrees to fight Randy Couture in a no-rules fight without any witnesses

Life is a constant pursuit into the land of the unknown -- and ultimately Steven Seagal will meet you at the end and slap you in the face for not executing a low kick properly. I'm not sure what Urijah Faber's camp is about, but Steven Seagal is the real alpha male. When video of Anderson Silva training with Steven Seagal surfaced, everyone guffawed at the notion that Seagal would have anything to teach Silva. One front kick later, everyone claimed that it was a mere coincidence Seagal taught him his 'deadly moves,' even after Anderson Silva admitted it inside the octagon. Lyoto Machida executes roughly the same front kick on Randy Couture's face, gives Seagal his props on the microphone in his post-fight interview and people still disregard the genius that is Steven Seagal. Hopefully the statement Seagal made on The MMA Hour regarding Randy Couture will put all naysayers to rest.

"I really have to kind of wonder what his intentions and motivations may have been in saying that. I always thought that Randy was my friend and a gentleman. I'm kind of confused as to why he would say that. All I can say is, I'm here. Anybody can find me anytime and anyplace. If Randy really wants to fight me, he can fight me anytime he wants. It'll be for free, and it'll be some place where there are no witnesses.

Oh no, I don't play by rules, That's not how I fight.

I'm a man of honor. I'm a gentleman, but I am a warrior. And if he needs to find me, he knows where to find me."

Victor Cui, the MMA world needs this fight to happen inside ONE FC. Let's make it happen in Malaysia, winner takes all. Please.
+4   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3318
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
281 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5118
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4113
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+578
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food