Katt Williams announces retirement

most viewed right now
 88
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$44,164 | Props total: 23436 23436
n*gga was freestyling his a.ss off in oakland
 5 years ago '10        #82
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
@ 1st I wrote this sh*t off as him being a coke head but it's deeper than that.

Homie know A LOT about the industry & talk A LOT about it freely. Now add that on with being in Hollyweird, drugs, and money. Ppl idolize these stars not knowing the stars they idolize are immoral junkied up std carriers that are slaves to the industry. I watched Kattpacalypse cuzz my fam enjoy him more than I do but he was talking about some deep sh*t. I hope homie lay low and get his mind right before he meets his demise.
 5 years ago '06        #83
vinceisallin 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,098 | Props total: 1991 1991
 Flying Jesus said:
man i been one of the few rooting for katt throughout all this madness .....


but the dude just cant hold it together...


plus he wearing a kurt cobain t shirt , hope he aint trying to be ironic.
Synbolizes his career
 5 years ago '10        #84
rdrake 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,353 | Props total: 496 496
that one tear was priceless
 12-04-2012, 04:43 PM         #85
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope he finds himself...


...But I ain't willing to bet money that this dude is gonna stop doing stupid sh*t anytime soon.
 5 years ago '08        #86
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
cocaine is a helluva drug
 5 years ago '04        #87
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,225 | Props total: 1808 1808
Dave Chappelle TRIED to tell the sheep what's up..

Look what happened to Martin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy, George Carlin etc.
You're ok if you play by the rules, Doomed if you don't. But you're gonna be labeled a conspiracy theorist because you don't believe this pattern is natural behavior?? Please



I'm not saying Katt isn't responsible for his actions as of lately, but you've got to be naive as hell to doubt the fact his hand is being forced in some unknown manner.
 5 years ago '05        #88
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,019 | Props total: 2894 2894
From reading most of the responses here its obvious most of you are stupid. This is not drugs and many of you didnt pay attention to what he was saying in his standups. This lil n*gga was exposing some things he wasnt supposed to and now here is the consequence of this. "They" making him look like a crazed individual now and i hate to say it, if this guy dies suddenly it def wasnt from no "overdose". They want him to shut the fu*k up. Hollywood practices some evil sh*t man, why you think comedians like Dave Chappelle backed off and lays low now? You n*ggas need to stop believing everything you see and hear and actually use your brain to think for yourself.
 5 years ago '08        #89
GoldBluded 572 heat pts572
space
avatar space
space
$19,339 | Props total: 27489 27489
 BluCupShawty said:
@ 1st I wrote this sh*t off as him being a coke head but it's deeper than that.

Homie know A LOT about the industry & talk A LOT about it freely. Now add that on with being in Hollyweird, drugs, and money. Ppl idolize these stars not knowing the stars they idolize are immoral junkied up std carriers that are slaves to the industry. I watched Kattpacalypse cuzz my fam enjoy him more than I do but he was talking about some deep sh*t. I hope homie lay low and get his mind right before he meets his demise.
i agree

- dancindiva2587
"Why is it when We try to look deeper into situations like these were called "conspiracy theorists" but if the government does it to us It's called "investigating"?"
 5 years ago '05        #90
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,019 | Props total: 2894 2894
 kidd247 said:
Dave Chappelle TRIED to tell the sheep what's up..

Look what happened to Martin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy, George Carlin etc.
You're ok if you play by the rules, Doomed if you don't.
But you're gonna be labeled a conspiracy theorist because you don't believe this pattern is natural behavior?? Please



I'm not saying Katt isn't responsible for his actions as of lately, but you've got to be naive as hell to doubt the fact his hand is being forced in some unknown manner.
 5 years ago '04        #91
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,225 | Props total: 1808 1808
 foshomoney said:
sounds good but if thats the case they would have dropped a nuclear bomb on paul mooney
Yeah.. But no, Lol

Paul Mooney somewhat puts himself out there like a babbling racist.. "they" know he's generally not taken too seriously just as David Icke and Alex Jones. Not that he's in comparison with the likes but the whole "dis-info" thing is at work.
 12-04-2012, 05:54 PM         #92
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mmmm im trying to see where yall are coming from


but then failing to understand why yall dont get that its the drugs/money/fame

even on stage his dude was saying he wasnt ready for that sh*t he was takin or whatever, n god knows whats went on in his personal life. His hand is being forced to take alot of drugs, slap people in public and try to f!ght with hecklers? if that hand is suge knight extortin him then yeah maybe hes pissed off with that fact n hes been actin a fool, other than that i think yall are reaching too far

trying to attach secret goings on with your favourite entertainment dudes is a natural thing seeing as; you dont like to see that which you favour, fall
 12-04-2012, 05:54 PM         #93
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wont let me delete double post ;/


Last edited by Sniggit; 12-04-2012 at 05:59 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #94
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
i would try to help katt williams but i dont know dem - chief keef.
 5 years ago '04        #95
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,225 | Props total: 1808 1808
 Sniggit said:
mmmm im trying to see where yall are coming from


but then failing to understand why yall dont get that its the drugs/money/fame

even on stage his dude was saying he wasnt ready for that sh*t he was takin or whatever, n god knows whats went on in his personal life. His hand is being forced to take alot of drugs, slap people in public and try to f!ght with hecklers? if that hand is suge knight extortin him then yeah maybe hes pissed off with that fact n hes been actin a fool, other than that i think yall are reaching too far

trying to attach secret goings on with your favourite entertainment dudes is a natural thing seeing as; you dont like to see that which you favour, fall
What you've pointed out actually helps my case a bit more.. I don't specifically follow or watch most of these guys/girls being handled by the industry. Like I said its a pattern to this madness. Take the image of an entertainer when first introduced to the media vs. their image when they fall off. To name a few that went from "good" to "bad"

Britney Spears
Chris Brown
Eminem
Miley Cyrus
Rhianna
Kanye West
Christina Aguilera
Justin
Janet Jackson
Etc.

The point in the names mentioned, they've all made a transformation from a "clean" appearance to "dark". Those who maintain the image they're intended to portray, are still relevant to the media and masses as we speak. Those who went against the system get picked apart in tabloids and scandals until they're no longer relevant. Drugs are drugs, just because you're a celebrity it isn't going to affect you any different than the common man. I know plenty of people that smoke weed, drink and snort coke as much as any celebrity but you won't catch them out at target slapping cashiers or beating the break dust off they girl. Who's to say what exactly is going on? All I'm saying is whatever it is, there is an obvious pattern that folks just purposely overlooking for some reason.
 5 years ago '08        #96
GoldBluded 572 heat pts572
space
avatar space
space
$19,339 | Props total: 27489 27489

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #97
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,513 | Props total: 1302 1302
 kidd247 said:
What you've pointed out actually helps my case a bit more.. I don't specifically follow or watch most of these guys/girls being handled by the industry. Like I said its a pattern to this madness. Take the image of an entertainer when first introduced to the media vs. their image when they fall off. To name a few that went from "good" to "bad"

Britney Spears
Chris Brown
Eminem
Miley Cyrus
Rhianna
Kanye West
Christina Aguilera
Justin
Janet Jackson
Etc.

The point in the names mentioned, they've all made a transformation from a "clean" appearance to "dark". Those who maintain the image they're intended to portray, are still relevant to the media and masses as we speak. Those who went against the system get picked apart in tabloids and scandals until they're no longer relevant. Drugs are drugs, just because you're a celebrity it isn't going to affect you any different than the common man. I know plenty of people that smoke weed, drink and snort coke as much as any celebrity but you won't catch them out at target slapping cashiers or beating the break dust off they girl. Who's to say what exactly is going on? All I'm saying is whatever it is, there is an obvious pattern that folks just purposely overlooking for some reason.
This should be clear as day... Remember Chris Brown had a song called " DEUCES"? had yall n*ggas singing that nonsense too.. bet nobody knew what that sh*t meant...
 5 years ago '10        #98
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
He got slapped (wouldn't be surprised if it was a punch from that little n*gga) and he lost his job...

How does that happen
 5 years ago '06        #99
allstar3004 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$519 | Props total: 44 44
 kidd247 said:
What you've pointed out actually helps my case a bit more.. I don't specifically follow or watch most of these guys/girls being handled by the industry. Like I said its a pattern to this madness. Take the image of an entertainer when first introduced to the media vs. their image when they fall off. To name a few that went from "good" to "bad"

Britney Spears
Chris Brown
Eminem
Miley Cyrus
Rhianna
Kanye West
Christina Aguilera
Justin
Janet Jackson
Etc.

The point in the names mentioned, they've all made a transformation from a "clean" appearance to "dark". Those who maintain the image they're intended to portray, are still relevant to the media and masses as we speak. Those who went against the system get picked apart in tabloids and scandals until they're no longer relevant. Drugs are drugs, just because you're a celebrity it isn't going to affect you any different than the common man. I know plenty of people that smoke weed, drink and snort coke as much as any celebrity but you won't catch them out at target slapping cashiers or beating the break dust off they girl. Who's to say what exactly is going on? All I'm saying is whatever it is, there is an obvious pattern that folks just purposely overlooking for some reason.

Eminem had a good, clean image?
 5 years ago '06        #100
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,886 | Props total: 442 442
He still on dipset? homie
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 22
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
182 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy