Katt Williams announces retirement

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,331 | Props total: 21221 21221
 goldgrill910 said:
he looks old as sh*t suddenly.
shouldn't took his own advice and stuck with that loud pack.

lol @ the end where the reporter didn't believe him.

"williams has been unpredictable so we'll see how this plays out."
 5 years ago '11        #82
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,182 | Props total: 17559 17559
n*gga was freestyling his a.ss off in oakland
 5 years ago '10        #83
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
@ 1st I wrote this sh*t off as him being a coke head but it's deeper than that.

Homie know A LOT about the industry & talk A LOT about it freely. Now add that on with being in Hollyweird, drugs, and money. Ppl idolize these stars not knowing the stars they idolize are immoral junkied up std carriers that are slaves to the industry. I watched Kattpacalypse cuzz my fam enjoy him more than I do but he was talking about some deep sh*t. I hope homie lay low and get his mind right before he meets his demise.
 5 years ago '06        #84
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Flying Jesus said:
man i been one of the few rooting for katt throughout all this madness .....

but the dude just cant hold it together...

plus he wearing a kurt cobain t shirt , hope he aint trying to be ironic.
Synbolizes his career
 5 years ago '10        #85
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
that one tear was priceless
 12-04-2012, 05:43 PM         #86
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope he finds himself...

...But I ain't willing to bet money that this dude is gonna stop doing stupid sh*t anytime soon.
 5 years ago '08        #87
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
cocaine is a helluva drug
 5 years ago '04        #88
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
Dave Chappelle TRIED to tell the sheep what's up..

Look what happened to Martin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy, George Carlin etc.
You're ok if you play by the rules, Doomed if you don't. But you're gonna be labeled a conspiracy theorist because you don't believe this pattern is natural behavior?? Please

I'm not saying Katt isn't responsible for his actions as of lately, but you've got to be naive as hell to doubt the fact his hand is being forced in some unknown manner.
 5 years ago '05        #89
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,722 | Props total: 2207 2207
From reading most of the responses here its obvious most of you are stupid. This is not drugs and many of you didnt pay attention to what he was saying in his standups. This lil n*gga was exposing some things he wasnt supposed to and now here is the consequence of this. "They" making him look like a crazed individual now and i hate to say it, if this guy dies suddenly it def wasnt from no "overdose". They want him to shut the fu*k up. Hollywood practices some evil sh*t man, why you think comedians like Dave Chappelle backed off and lays low now? You n*ggas need to stop believing everything you see and hear and actually use your brain to think for yourself.
 5 years ago '08        #90
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,852 | Props total: 22547 22547
 BluCupShawty said:
@ 1st I wrote this sh*t off as him being a coke head but it's deeper than that.

Homie know A LOT about the industry & talk A LOT about it freely. Now add that on with being in Hollyweird, drugs, and money. Ppl idolize these stars not knowing the stars they idolize are immoral junkied up std carriers that are slaves to the industry. I watched Kattpacalypse cuzz my fam enjoy him more than I do but he was talking about some deep sh*t. I hope homie lay low and get his mind right before he meets his demise.
i agree

- dancindiva2587
"Why is it when We try to look deeper into situations like these were called "conspiracy theorists" but if the government does it to us It's called "investigating"?"
 5 years ago '05        #91
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,722 | Props total: 2207 2207
 kidd247 said:
Dave Chappelle TRIED to tell the sheep what's up..

Look what happened to Martin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy, George Carlin etc.
You're ok if you play by the rules, Doomed if you don't.
But you're gonna be labeled a conspiracy theorist because you don't believe this pattern is natural behavior?? Please

I'm not saying Katt isn't responsible for his actions as of lately, but you've got to be naive as hell to doubt the fact his hand is being forced in some unknown manner.
 5 years ago '04        #92
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
 foshomoney said:
sounds good but if thats the case they would have dropped a nuclear bomb on paul mooney
Yeah.. But no, Lol

Paul Mooney somewhat puts himself out there like a babbling racist.. "they" know he's generally not taken too seriously just as David Icke and Alex Jones. Not that he's in comparison with the likes but the whole "dis-info" thing is at work.
 12-04-2012, 06:54 PM         #93
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mmmm im trying to see where yall are coming from

but then failing to understand why yall dont get that its the drugs/money/fame

even on stage his dude was saying he wasnt ready for that sh*t he was takin or whatever, n god knows whats went on in his personal life. His hand is being forced to take alot of drugs, slap people in public and try to f!ght with hecklers? if that hand is suge knight extortin him then yeah maybe hes pissed off with that fact n hes been actin a fool, other than that i think yall are reaching too far

trying to attach secret goings on with your favourite entertainment dudes is a natural thing seeing as; you dont like to see that which you favour, fall
 12-04-2012, 06:54 PM         #94
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wont let me delete double post ;/

Last edited by Sniggit; 12-04-2012 at 06:59 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #95
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
i would try to help katt williams but i dont know dem - chief keef.
 5 years ago '04        #96
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
 Sniggit said:
mmmm im trying to see where yall are coming from

but then failing to understand why yall dont get that its the drugs/money/fame

even on stage his dude was saying he wasnt ready for that sh*t he was takin or whatever, n god knows whats went on in his personal life. His hand is being forced to take alot of drugs, slap people in public and try to f!ght with hecklers? if that hand is suge knight extortin him then yeah maybe hes pissed off with that fact n hes been actin a fool, other than that i think yall are reaching too far

trying to attach secret goings on with your favourite entertainment dudes is a natural thing seeing as; you dont like to see that which you favour, fall
What you've pointed out actually helps my case a bit more.. I don't specifically follow or watch most of these guys/girls being handled by the industry. Like I said its a pattern to this madness. Take the image of an entertainer when first introduced to the media vs. their image when they fall off. To name a few that went from "good" to "bad"

Britney Spears
Chris Brown
Eminem
Miley Cyrus
Rhianna
Kanye West
Christina Aguilera
Justin
Janet Jackson
Etc.

The point in the names mentioned, they've all made a transformation from a "clean" appearance to "dark". Those who maintain the image they're intended to portray, are still relevant to the media and masses as we speak. Those who went against the system get picked apart in tabloids and scandals until they're no longer relevant. Drugs are drugs, just because you're a celebrity it isn't going to affect you any different than the common man. I know plenty of people that smoke weed, drink and snort coke as much as any celebrity but you won't catch them out at target slapping cashiers or beating the break dust off they girl. Who's to say what exactly is going on? All I'm saying is whatever it is, there is an obvious pattern that folks just purposely overlooking for some reason.
 5 years ago '08        #97
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,852 | Props total: 22547 22547

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #98
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
 kidd247 said:
What you've pointed out actually helps my case a bit more.. I don't specifically follow or watch most of these guys/girls being handled by the industry. Like I said its a pattern to this madness. Take the image of an entertainer when first introduced to the media vs. their image when they fall off. To name a few that went from "good" to "bad"

Britney Spears
Chris Brown
Eminem
Miley Cyrus
Rhianna
Kanye West
Christina Aguilera
Justin
Janet Jackson
Etc.

The point in the names mentioned, they've all made a transformation from a "clean" appearance to "dark". Those who maintain the image they're intended to portray, are still relevant to the media and masses as we speak. Those who went against the system get picked apart in tabloids and scandals until they're no longer relevant. Drugs are drugs, just because you're a celebrity it isn't going to affect you any different than the common man. I know plenty of people that smoke weed, drink and snort coke as much as any celebrity but you won't catch them out at target slapping cashiers or beating the break dust off they girl. Who's to say what exactly is going on? All I'm saying is whatever it is, there is an obvious pattern that folks just purposely overlooking for some reason.
This should be clear as day... Remember Chris Brown had a song called " DEUCES"? had yall n*ggas singing that nonsense too.. bet nobody knew what that sh*t meant...
 5 years ago '10        #99
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
He got slapped (wouldn't be surprised if it was a punch from that little n*gga) and he lost his job...

How does that happen
 5 years ago '06        #100
allstar3004 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$519 | Props total: 44 44
 kidd247 said:

Britney Spears
Chris Brown
Eminem
Miley Cyrus
Rhianna
Kanye West
Christina Aguilera
Justin
Janet Jackson
Etc.

Eminem had a good, clean image?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago