Dec 3 - New York City: Man Murders another man by Throwing him in front of Subway Train

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Stevenkidd13 said:
We read a article on something like this in human rights. A woman in the 60's was being stabbed in these apartment complexes and people just watched from the window instead of calling the police. Fu*ked up

This is one of my biggest fears.. I always stand away from the platform and if i have enough time I walk all the way down to the end of the platform depending on which direction the train is going, that way if someone were to push me onto the tracks I'd be at a point where the train was about to stop anyway. When you're at the section of the track where the train first appears, that sh*t is moving 40+ mph and there's nothing you can do or any bystander could do.

Supposedly if you ever fall/get pushed onto the tracks, you're supposed to just run in the opposite direction while people signal the subway conductor to hit the emergency stop. Either that or you can lay flat in the hollow part of the track.. it's supposed to be about 4 feet below where the train actually touches. (I don't know if I got the heart to even attempt that tho)
 5 years ago '10        #82
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 booker20 said:

This is one of my biggest fears.. I always stand away from the platform and if i have enough time I walk all the way down to the end of the platform depending on which direction the train is going, that way if someone were to push me onto the tracks I'd be at a point where the train was about to stop anyway. When you're at the section of the track where the train first appears, that sh*t is moving 40+ mph and there's nothing you can do or any bystander could do.

Supposedly if you ever fall/get pushed onto the tracks, you're supposed to just run in the opposite direction while people signal the subway conductor to hit the emergency stop. Either that or you can lay flat in the hollow part of the track.. it's supposed to be about 4 feet below where the train actually touches. (I don't know if I got the heart to even attempt that tho)
no bueno

I wouldn't try to lay in the hollow part of the track. I'll be on some what if something jagged catches my di*k and gut me I'll rather run the other way....
 5 years ago '05        #83
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BluCupShawty said:
no bueno

I wouldn't try to lay in the hollow part of the track. I'll be on some what if something jagged catches my di*k and gut me I'll rather run the other way....
Word yo. And I almost ALWAYS have a backpack on, so I aint even sure if I would fit.
 5 years ago '06        #84
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,530 | Props total: 950 950
r.i.p.
 5 years ago '07        #85
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
 ThiZZ said:
NY stay proving that they are selfish as*holes.
You don't know that area, so I can forgive your dumbness

That area is heavy with tourists and its a block from Times Square so far as I'm concerned u don't even know the ppl in the station were even from America let alone NY.

So shut up u lil d!ck wannabe
 5 years ago '07        #86
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
 BluCupShawty said:
no bueno

If u can't fit lay under the platform. If u lay straight, against that wall underneath the platform, u won't be harmed. Saw it in action and spoke to mta workers before.
 5 years ago '10        #87
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 stillsouf said:
Everytime I visit NY I say "If this sh*t was in FL it would be ppl getting pushed in all the time"
I think that sh*t all the time when I'm in New York as well.

Last edited by ColeWorld; 12-05-2012 at 05:40 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #88
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
I'm fu*king shook of that third rail as well
 12-05-2012, 06:20 PM         #89
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn man RIP thats some bullsh*t
 5 years ago '11        #90
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
I take the N train but I am always against the wall before it arrives. I wish New york City would implement this on their subways.
 12-05-2012, 07:39 PM         #91
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they is there no alarm or sensor for stuff on the tracks that alerts the train ahead
 12-06-2012, 08:20 AM         #92
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude must've played too much Mortal Kombat
 12-06-2012, 08:41 AM         #93
Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Naeem Davis stands in front of judge during his arraignment on Wednesday night.
The confessed subway psycho k!ller hid Wednesday behind a warped defense: The victim made me do it.

“He attacked me first. ... He grabbed me,” claimed accused murderer Naeem Davis, 30, as cops walked the handcuffed suspect past reporters outside the Midtown North Precinct.

The oft-arrested Davis was charged with two counts of murder after pushing Queens father Ki-Suck Han into the path of a downtown Q train at the 49th St.-Seventh Ave. station on Monday. He was arraigned and held without bail late Wednesday.

“I just really wish I had one last chance to tell my dad I love him,” said the victim’s distraught daughter, Ashley Han, who sobbed while addressing a throng of more than 150 mourners at her father’s wake Wednesday night in Flushing.

The 20-year-old Hunter College junior stood bravely next to Han’s gray casket during a service conducted in Korean and thanked her immigrant dad for urging her to pursue a good education and the American dream.
The suspect matter-of-factly confessed to shoving Han — and then watching as the train mowed the man down, sources told the Daily News.

Ashley Han speaks at a press conference about the death of her father.

[pic - click to view]

“He wouldn’t leave me alone, so I pushed him,” Davis told investigators, according to the sources. “I saw him get hit by the train.”

A witness to the gruesome death picked Davis out of a police lineup Wednesday, one source said.

Davis said he and Han literally bumped into each other near the turnstiles at the midtown subway station. A witness and Han’s wife said it appeared Han had been drinking before the ruckus.

[pic - click to view]

A photo of the late Ki Suk Han at a press conference in Woori Presbyterian Church, Wednesday, December 5, 2012, Queens, NY.

Motherf---er, get out of my face,” Davis barked at the 58-year-old victim before the fatal push, the sources said.
No one on the platform — including a New York Post photographer who snapped the scene — came to Han’s aid.

“The defendant never once offered any aid,” a.ssistant District Attorney James Lin said at Davis’ arraignment. “He watched the train as it hit the victim. He calmly put his coat back on, picked up his coffee and left the station.”

The murder suspect’s rap sheet features four New York arrests in the past two years, including one for a.ssault and another for sleeping in a city park.

[pic - click to view]

Serim Han, widow of Ki Suk Han, at a press conference in Woori Presbyterian Church, Wednesday, December 5, 2012, Queens, NY.

Davis racked up another eight arrests between November 2001 and January 2003 in Beaver Falls, Pa.
His lawyer got into a yelling match with Lin and the judge at his arraignment, describing his client as a harmless refugee from war-torn Sierra Leone.

[pic - click to view]

Loved ones at wake for Ki-Suck Han.

“My client was involved in an incident with a drunk and angry man,” said lawyer Stephen Pokart.

“I’d like to know who started that argument,” he said after the arraignment.

One witness, waiting Wednesday on the same platform, recounted the horrific scene from two days earlier.

“People were screaming that the black guy pushed him,” said Nora Weiss, 52. “I saw (Davis) walk away. ... People were waving to stop the train, but the train was coming too fast.”

[pic - click to view]

Wife and daughter of victim speak at press conference.

Han appeared to smash his knee on the rail and couldn’t push himself back up on the platform.

“After seeing that, I haven’t been able to sleep,” the Queens woman said. “It will be with me for the rest of my life.”

Motorman Terrence Legree said he tried to activate the emergency brakes.

“You’re hopeful you’re going to stop, but you can’t have control of the train at the point,” he told The News exclusively.
 5 years ago '10        #94
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
If u can't fit lay under the platform. If u lay straight, against that wall underneath the platform, u won't be harmed. Saw it in action and spoke to mta workers before.
Aint no time for ifs at that time homie
Plan on goin to NY but doubt I'd be ridin the subway.
 5 years ago '10        #95
space
space
where's the whole surveilance @ least the part where they had words?

sucks to be his wife knowing she was arguing with him not too long b4 that happened
 12-06-2012, 02:28 PM         #96
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
Mother fu*ker please. There was plenty of time to pick the grab the guy and bring him back onto the platform. Everyone that witnessed the incident ain't worth sh*t in my book.

The photo on the paper is pure pathetic!
 Phuck Yiu said:
yea man its fu*ked up. somebody could have pulled him up its not like he weighed 400lbs. the picture just makes it worst.
 TheMindOf said:
This whole situation says a lot about the world we live in...

Man is on the tracks hurt and rather than try to help people are taking pictures and shooting video of it

[pic - click to view]

From what I read.. Dude was on the track, injured and there was time and opportunity to help him but everyone was waiting for somebody else to help, all the while, pulling out their camera phones...

Borealis said:
I swear, the people in NY are the most selfish mf'ers in the world
 ThiZZ said:
NY people are a bunch of selfish cowards.
fu*k ALL YA'LL NIGG@S AND STAY OUTTA NY
 strahan2004 said:
So you can die under a train with your knife in your pocket...

UMMM NO fu*k THAT, THE LAST TIME SOMEONE HELPED A GUY OFF THE TRACK (WHEN THEIR DRUNK a.ss FELL) HE ENDED UP GETTING CLIPPED BY THE TRAIN AND DYING HIMSELF. TO TOP IT OFF THE PIECE OF sh*t DIDN'T EVEN SAY THANK YOU TO THE FAMILY, SORRY FOR HIS death NOTHING

2ND THE ASIAN DUDE WAS DRUNK AND HE WAS THE AGGRESSOR

NYC man dies after being struck by train saving 'drunk'
Published February 26, 2012

New York Post
NEW YORK – A selfless New York City hero struck by a train while saving a drunk filmmaker who stumbled onto the tracks in January died of his injuries.
Steven Santiago, 39, died Saturday at Staten Island University Hospital after initially surviving a massive head injury he suffered while saving Jonathan Parisen, 40, from certain death Jan. 8.
Parisen went down onto the Staten Island Railway tracks in New Dorp at around 1:30am local time -- either to grab his shoes or on a drunken lark -- while a train barreled toward the station, authorities said.
The ill-fated hero, who relatives said had just turned his life around, pulled the inebriated man up to the platform, but Santiago was unable to pull himself out of the way in time. The train slammed into Santiago, causing massive head trauma.
Over the past several weeks, Santiago recovered enough to move from the hospital to a long-term rehab, sources said, but he took a tragic turn for the worse Friday night and was returned to the hospital's emergency room.
He died at 3:42am local time Saturday.

Brother of Staten Island train hero wants man he saved to come to wake

Steven Santiago, 39, of Stapleton, left, was fatally injured he he was clipped by a train while pulling Jonathan Parisen off the tracks in New Dorp.
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Steven Santiago, the Stapleton resident who was hit by a Staten Island Railway train last month as he tried to help a man who had jumped on the tracks, died at 3:42 yesterday morning in Staten Island University Hospital, Ocean Breeze, according to a spokeswoman for the hospital.
The 39-year-old was struck at the New Dorp station on Jan. 8, while trying to help Jonathan Parisen, a filmmaker and former Stapleton resident now living in East Orange, N.J. Two stories emerged as to why Parisen was down on the tracks: One that he had gone down to retrieve a fallen shoe, another that he took a drunken dive onto the tracks as a lark.
In an interview with the Advance yesterday evening, Santiago's brother, Edwin, challenged Parisen to attend his brother's wake -- which does not yet have a set date -- and pay his respects.
"I will empty my family from the funeral parlor and give him 15 minutes to say thank you and give my brother the respect he deserves," he said. "I'm begging him to please, please come to the funeral. I don't know how he's going to live with himself," he added, crying.
Parisen posted a Facebook status yesterday afternoon that read: "I was just informed that Steven Santiago passed away today. My prayers go out to Steven and his family. God bless."
But this was not good enough for Santiago, who said a Facebook post does not make up for the sacrifice of his brother.
"He never said thank you in person and that's all I want. Please come and say thank you to my brother. He gave his life for you. It's the least you could do," an emotional Santiago said.
According to his brother, Santiago was at New Vanderbilt Rehabilitation and Care Center, Clifton, when he was rushed to Staten Island University Hospital with breathing troubles early yesterday morning. A few hours later, he succumbed to the injuries he suffered after taking that leap onto the tracks to save Parisen.
After pulling Parisen from the tracks, a law enforcement source said Santiago, who may have been intoxicated, became winded and bent over. He was clipped in the head by the train.
"He went out as a hero and earned his wings before he went to Heaven," Santiago said, who also praised the doctors and nurses who treated his brother. "All those doctors and nurses are beautiful people who took care of my brother the best they could."
After jumping onto the tracks, Parisen couldn't get back up without help, police reported.
Edwin Santiago said that his brother's hero turn came as he's trying to rebuild his life and reconnect with his 13-year-old son after years of run-ins with the law.
Parisen, who suffered minor injuries, was charged with criminal trespass for being on the Staten Island Railway tracks.

[video - click to view]

NIGG@S AIN'T NEVER SATISFIED

Last edited by Niruggg; 12-06-2012 at 02:43 PM..
 12-06-2012, 02:30 PM         #97
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

AND THE bi*ch HE TRIED TO HELP
BOUNCED ON HIM

NEW YORK WHERE WE KNOW HOW TO MIND OUR BUSINESS
 5 years ago '07        #98
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 El Fuerte said:
exactly...what about dude that jumped on the tracks and covered the dude while the car went over the both of them, that happened not that long ago too

f*ggot a.ss country bumpkins take every opportunity they can to hate on new yorkers. u do realize half the f*ggot a.ss motherfu*kers around time square/that train station are either tourists or people that moved to NY from somewhere else, so eat a d!ck
Yeah I remember that, he covered the person and went under the platform thing I think.

And someone saved a baby or kid once too. Some dude in Brooklyn I think.

I've heard more stories of ppl saving others from the tracks than ppl dying from the tracks, deadass...
 5 years ago '11        #99
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
 ThiZZ said:
NY stay proving that they are selfish as*holes.
Still over last year's win, huh? Dumbass
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy