Dec 3 - New York City: Man Murders another man by Throwing him in front of Subway Train

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 DreamChasers said:
carry a knife on u people. u might need it for psychos like this

So you can die under a train with your knife in your pocket...
 5 years ago '08        #62
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
My opinion is that allot of the weight over this falls on Han, The city is not a place to go out and about on the streets drunk, sure he got pushed into the tracks but the train was not there yet, if he would of been sober this would be easy work to get out off.
 5 years ago '11        #63
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
Post photographer defends taking photo of subway victim: ‘No way I could’ve rescued’ him

[pic - click to view]

The photographer who shot the New York Post's controversial front-page photo of a man about to be k!lled by an oncoming subway train defended his actions on Wednesday, saying there was "no way" he could have saved the victim.

"The only thing I could think of at that time was to try and alert the driver [of the train] with my camera flash," R. Umar Abbasi, a freelance photographer, said in an interview with the "Today" show.

Abbasi was on another a.ssignment for the tabloid on Monday when he saw Ki Suk Han, a 58-year-old from Queens, N.Y., hurled from the 49th Street station platform onto the tracks by man who seemed to be deranged.

"From the periphery of my eye I saw a body fly onto the tracks," Abbasi said. "There was a collective gasp, and that caught my total attention."

The photographer said he fired off his flash 49 times. "If you look carefully into the eyes of the conductor you see two lights," Abbasi continued. "I think those are my flash lights that are being reflected."

Terrence Legree, the train's motorman, told the Daily News he frantically tried to activate the emergency brakes."I saw the guy, and I did what I was trained to do," Legree said. "You're hopeful you're going to stop, but you don't have control of the train at that point."

Han was struck by the downtown Q train. He was taken to St. Luke's Hospital where he was pronounced dead, according to the Metropolitan Transportation Authority.

Witnesses told DNAInfo.com that Han struggled for about a minute to pull himself up before being hit.

"What really surprises me is the people who were 100 feet or 150 feet away from Mr. Han did not reach out to help him," Abbasi said. "The people standing near the 50th street exit could have grabbed him and moved him."

The Post splashed Abbasi's photo on its front page on Tuesday above the headline, "DOOMED. "Pushed on the subway track, this man is about to die," the paper declared. The cover drew intense criticism from readers, fellow journalists and Han's family.

"They are shocked," Charen Kim, a lawyer for Han's wife and daughter, told the Daily News. "They can't believe that their father's picture is out there, about to get hit by a train."

"That is not my decision," Abbasi said of the paper's decision to publish his photo on the cover. "I was on a.ssignment—all the images were provided to the Post. I don't control what image is used, how it is used [or] how it is presented."

Abbasi, who was not paid by the "Today" show for the interview, said he has already licensed some of the photos he shot during the incident. He added: "If this thing happened again, with the same circumstances, whether I had a camera or not and I was running toward him there is no way I could've rescued Mr. Han."

The man police believe pushed Han, Naeem Davis, was charged with Han's murder Wednesday afternoon. The 30-year-old was taken into custody by police on Tuesday near Rockefeller Center in midtown.

Source:
 5 years ago '11        #64
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
Post photographer defends taking photo of subway victim: ‘No way I could’ve rescued’ him

[pic - click to view]

The photographer who shot the New York Post's controversial front-page photo of a man about to be k!lled by an oncoming subway train defended his actions on Wednesday, saying there was "no way" he could have saved the victim.

"The only thing I could think of at that time was to try and alert the driver [of the train] with my camera flash," R. Umar Abbasi, a freelance photographer, said in an interview with the "Today" show.

Abbasi was on another a.ssignment for the tabloid on Monday when he saw Ki Suk Han, a 58-year-old from Queens, N.Y., hurled from the 49th Street station platform onto the tracks by man who seemed to be deranged.

"From the periphery of my eye I saw a body fly onto the tracks," Abbasi said. "There was a collective gasp, and that caught my total attention."

The photographer said he fired off his flash 49 times. "If you look carefully into the eyes of the conductor you see two lights," Abbasi continued. "I think those are my flash lights that are being reflected."

Terrence Legree, the train's motorman, told the Daily News he frantically tried to activate the emergency brakes."I saw the guy, and I did what I was trained to do," Legree said. "You're hopeful you're going to stop, but you don't have control of the train at that point."

Han was struck by the downtown Q train. He was taken to St. Luke's Hospital where he was pronounced dead, according to the Metropolitan Transportation Authority.

Witnesses told DNAInfo.com that Han struggled for about a minute to pull himself up before being hit.

"What really surprises me is the people who were 100 feet or 150 feet away from Mr. Han did not reach out to help him," Abbasi said. "The people standing near the 50th street exit could have grabbed him and moved him."

The Post splashed Abbasi's photo on its front page on Tuesday above the headline, "DOOMED. "Pushed on the subway track, this man is about to die," the paper declared. The cover drew intense criticism from readers, fellow journalists and Han's family.

"They are shocked," Charen Kim, a lawyer for Han's wife and daughter, told the Daily News. "They can't believe that their father's picture is out there, about to get hit by a train."

"That is not my decision," Abbasi said of the paper's decision to publish his photo on the cover. "I was on a.ssignment—all the images were provided to the Post. I don't control what image is used, how it is used [or] how it is presented."

Abbasi, who was not paid by the "Today" show for the interview, said he has already licensed some of the photos he shot during the incident. He added: "If this thing happened again, with the same circumstances, whether I had a camera or not and I was running toward him there is no way I could've rescued Mr. Han."

The man police believe pushed Han, Naeem Davis, was charged with Han's murder Wednesday afternoon. The 30-year-old was taken into custody by police on Tuesday near Rockefeller Center in midtown.

Source:
 5 years ago '11        #65
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Taken in: Suspect Naeem Davis, pictured, was arrested by NYPD officers Tuesday afternoon in Times Square, blocks away from the 49th Street station

[pic - click to view]

Grisly death: 58-year-old Ki Suk Han was k!lled by a subway train after being pushed into its path in Times Square on Monday

Glad they captured him. Sad what happened to this man. RIP to the victim.
 5 years ago '06        #66
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
So we need to Ban Subway Trains Right away!!!

If we didn't have subways this would have never happened!!

Right, Bob Costas?
 5 years ago '08        #67
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,539 | Props total: 17169 17169
Surprise this doesn't happen more often, people in Subways always ready to snap

always looking paranoid of some sh*t going down

Last edited by The N; 12-05-2012 at 02:10 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #68
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,842 | Props total: 2528 2528
 Borealis said:
I swear, the people in NY are the most selfish mf'ers in the world
Stfu. There's been times where ppl have helped out ppl out of the tracks. They just slipped up this one time.
 5 years ago '08        #69
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
How people do not have the humility to help another person from dying, especially if it could of been prevented with their help is beyond disgusting, I can't even type it in words how heated the thought of that gets me. The world we live in 1 out of 10 people might help you if someone is bullying, mugging or a.ssaulting you, the other 9 will keep walking or watch.

Apparently this dude

[pic - click to view]

Video: Man Pushed In Front of Subway Train In NY
C!

This is what NYC is all about, people are so self aware that they forget the others around them, if you getting fu*ked up do not expect strangers to jump in, if you slip and fall on the floor breaking your legs they will keep walking around you with Horse blinders on.

I remember a few years back some guy was stabbed dying
and people just stood around him taking pictures.

Last edited by The N; 12-05-2012 at 02:09 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #70
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Stfu. There's been times where ppl have helped out ppl out of the tracks. They just slipped up this one time.
exactly...what about dude that jumped on the tracks and covered the dude while the car went over the both of them, that happened not that long ago too

f*ggot a.ss country bumpkins take every opportunity they can to hate on new yorkers. u do realize half the f*ggot a.ss motherfu*kers around time square/that train station are either tourists or people that moved to NY from somewhere else, so eat a d!ck
 5 years ago '10        #71
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 KFrizzle said:
So we need to Ban Subway Trains Right away!!!

If we didn't have subways this would have never happened!!

Right, Bob Costas?

ban alcohol as well since Han ws drunk
 5 years ago '10        #72
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
exactly...what about dude that jumped on the tracks and covered the dude while the car went over the both of them, that happened not that long ago too

f*ggot a.ss country bumpkins take every opportunity they can to hate on new yorkers. u do realize half the f*ggot a.ss motherfu*kers around time square/that train station are either tourists or people that moved to NY from somewhere else, so eat a d!ck

f*ggot a.ss country bumpkins?

Homie from NY just posted this tho

This is what NYC is all about, people are so self aware that they forget the others around them, if you getting fu*ked up do not expect strangers to jump in, if you slip and fall on the floor breaking your legs they will keep walking around you with Horse blinders on.

I know all NY is not like that but don't act A LOT are not.
 5 years ago '08        #73
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
I know this is all on Surveillance cameras so they better release it to show if their was time to save him

or if this Photographer guy really was trying to just sent flashes to the conductor.
 5 years ago '08        #74
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 BluCupShawty said:

f*ggot a.ss country bumpkins?

Homie from NY just posted this tho

I know all NY is not like that but don't act A LOT are not.
I cant speak for him, the fact he hates on the knicks makes him a fake/f*ggot-ass new yorker in my eyes

anyway...there was a also a med student who rushed to him after he got hit and tried to administer CPR while homie was bleeding thru his mouth, also checked for pulse/heartbeat while emergency services arrived...but yeah we are all pieces of sh*t you are all right...STFU
 5 years ago '06        #75
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:

ban alcohol as well since Han ws drunk
OMG what a great Idea!!!

This would also get rid of drunk driving forever!!
No young kids would ever drink again, no more binge drinking....
No more homeless ppl

Don't you remember there was zero alcohol problems when it was illegal!!

WOW, so many problems solved if the Government would just tell us and ban drinking booze!!!

5 years ago '08        #76
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
It's a fact you platano eating mothafu*ka, NYC is known for sh*t like this

people are always walking around with Horse blinders on trying to get where ever they are going not

looking around at what is happening around them or giving a fu*k if something is happening around them

so stop eating Platanos you they making you fu*king dumb, fu*king Dumbminican
 5 years ago '06        #77
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
opps, double post...

Can't delete...

OMG what a great Idea!!!

No more homeless ppl

WOW, so many problems solved if the Government would just tell us and ban drinking booze!!!
 5 years ago '10        #78
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
I cant speak for him, the fact he hates on the knicks makes him a fake/f*ggot-ass new yorker in my eyes

anyway...there was a also a med student who rushed to him after he got hit and tried to administer CPR while homie was bleeding thru his mouth, also checked for pulse/heartbeat while emergency services arrived...but yeah we are all pieces of sh*t you are all right...STFU

rofl

Nobody said all of NY so chill out being overly defensive
STFU Watch out for them tracks and a push in your back playa.

KFrizzle said:
OMG what a great Idea!!!

No more homeless ppl

Ban cameras and film as we since the cameraman chose to take a pic instead of help a Han
 5 years ago '06        #79
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
rofl
Ban cameras and film as we since the cameraman chose to take a pic instead of help a Han
This sh*ts crazy dogg...

These fools act like right-wingers are trying to bring slavery back...

But.... in the same sentence ask for the gov. to Nanny state and run/control our lives.
Like we all too dumb to make personal chooses w/o being able to think of the consequences of our actions...

Christ just think of all the stupid fu*kin sh*t that is being banned...

Salt in food
Size of soda drinks we can get
Amount of lunch food kids can get at school

and ppl dont' think the gov. isn't gonna regulate their health/life even more, once they try to get gov. Health Care...

Last edited by KFrizzle; 12-05-2012 at 03:16 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #80
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,178 | Props total: 5287 5287
 TheMindOf said:
This whole situation says a lot about the world we live in...

Man is on the tracks hurt and rather than try to help people are taking pictures and shooting video of it

[pic - click to view]

From what I read.. Dude was on the track, injured and there was time and opportunity to help him but everyone was waiting for somebody else to help, all the while, pulling out their camera phones...

WOW, that's fu*ked up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc