Dec 3 - New York City: Man Murders another man by Throwing him in front of Subway Train

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 WalmartRollback said:
Mother fu*ker please. There was plenty of time to pick the grab the guy and bring him back onto the platform. Everyone that witnessed the incident ain't worth sh*t in my book.

The photo on the paper is pure pathetic!
it seems like there was nobody near him

if u ever been to nyc the track is mad long, train comes in faster than you can move down that platform

i dont know much about the incident but from what it seems dude who took the pic was not close to the guy in the tracks

RIP regardless though

Black people
 5 years ago '05        #42
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10680 10680
 WalmartRollback said:
Just because you have bi*ch in your heart, does not speak the same for others.

However, I'll entertain your response. It's not a superman move to save a life, its just a selfless act that occurs. All it would have taken was two people to grab the guy from the edge and pull up. Judging by your name, you would've been too concerned about scuffing up your sneakers and wrinkling your jeans like a bi*ch.
homie, stfu and go to bed..

U sound like a dik..
 5 years ago '04        #43
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 134 134
Lol don't say what u would do in the situation unless u were in the situation. Everybody could say they would save someone and risk there life until they are in the situation and say fu*k that.
 5 years ago '09        #44
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1098 1098
How people do not have the humility to help another person from dying, especially if it could of been prevented with their help is beyond disgusting, I can't even type it in words how heated the thought of that gets me. The world we live in 1 out of 10 people might help you if someone is bullying, mugging or a.ssaulting you, the other 9 will keep walking or watch.

Apparently this dude

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Zaosyn; 12-05-2012 at 04:43 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #45
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
^

Imagine being that subway driver...I would be mad depressed.
 5 years ago '08        #46
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 ChickzNKickz said:
Camera man said he only took the pics so the train driver could see the flashes as a signal to stop the train.

They also said the man was dazed from the fall, hence him not being able to pull himself up. A train comes in station at almost 40mph. The chances of you completely pulling up a dazed man in a matter of secs are slim.

Although it would have been good to help the dude, it's easier said then done..
I bet he still took the payment for the photo tho

NY needs these

[pic - click to view]

also miss me with that couldn't help him sh*t

[pic - click to view]

totally wasn't enough time bro

Reached by CNN, Abbasi was adamant that he would talk to the network only for pay.

fu*k that photographer

Last edited by Arson; 12-05-2012 at 07:02 AM..
 12-05-2012, 07:46 AM         #47
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #48
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 TheMindOf said:
This whole situation says a lot about the world we live in...

Man is on the tracks hurt and rather than try to help people are taking pictures and shooting video of it

[pic - click to view]

From what I read.. Dude was on the track, injured and there was time and opportunity to help him but everyone was waiting for somebody else to help, all the while, pulling out their camera phones...

im not suprised because its the NY Post, and its the "Worldstar/Smartphone" era but DAMN!

5 years ago '06        #49
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 TheMindOf said:
Yea, I was watching Anderson Cooper tonight and I guess that's the story the camera man is telling..

I'll bet anything though, that he had no problem selling those pictures to the Post for money, which still makes him a snake a.ss n*gga in my book, even if he was trying to "use the flash for warning" (which I highly doubt anyway)..

I guess dude was down there for a good 30-45 seconds before the train came.. but nobody made an attempt..

They had a psychologist on the show who said the reason is, that when people are part of a group, they are less likely to act.. They will wait for somebody else to do it. But when people are alone, they feel the need to help, because there is nobody else there to rely on to do something..
THIS.

unless someone has a proactive personality or are trained a certain way, most people are gonna wait
 5 years ago '07        #50
Stevenkidd13 13 heat pts13
space
space
$541 | Props total: 3 3
 nightmare said:
THIS.

unless someone has a proactive personality or are trained a certain way, most people are gonna wait
We read a article on something like this in human rights. A woman in the 60's was being stabbed in these apartment complexes and people just watched from the window instead of calling the police. Fu*ked up
 5 years ago '11        #51
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
exactly why I dont stand near the edge
 12-05-2012, 09:11 AM         #52
Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The most disturbing factor about this case is that there was ample time to a.ssisst this guy, yet nobody stepped in. The Bystander Effect at work.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Here's a quote from the guy who took the photo:

The photographer who sold the photo to The Post explains why he took the photo: to warn the operator.
“I just started running, running, hoping that the driver could see my flash,”

The guy who snapped the photograph and sold it to the Post could have lifted the guy up. What a self-serving moron.
 5 years ago '11        #53
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
not gona say I would save a n*gga but I would want to if I saw I had enough time more than likely I would freeze up though
 12-05-2012, 10:21 AM         #54
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad....but not everyone is a police officer or a fire f!ghter....so dont expect people to make hero moves

besides he left his house drunk and angry from arguing with his wife he probably was acting a fool
 5 years ago '05        #55
stillsouf 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 19 19
 nightmare said:
n*ggas be all up on the yellow edge like its nothing
Everytime I visit NY I say "If this sh*t was in FL it would be ppl getting pushed in all the time"
 5 years ago '04        #56
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,665 | Props total: 13061 13061
han ki suck
 5 years ago '05        #57
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,292 | Props total: 4709 4709
 Tight_Grip said:
Sad....but not everyone is a police officer or a fire f!ghter....so dont expect people to make hero moves

besides he left his house drunk and angry from arguing with his wife he probably was acting a fool
I read and thought about that too until I read this article...

g0tt1 said:
The panhandling American (in the black cap) harasses the Asian man, then pushes him in front of the train. The poor man, a father, a good man, was k!lled. The panhandling American will now be fed and clothed for the remainder of his life.The panhandling American fled the scene. Police are looking for him. The eyes of New York are on the lookout.
More evidence of the decline in America.
World, don't let Americanism ruin your country.
Please comment if you agree that America is in free-fall.

Here is more news -- Americans aren't even disturbed--they are going about their business as if nothing happened. That's America for you, folks.
Queens dad pushed to his death by madman in Times Square subway stationBy LARRY CELONA, ANTONIO ANTENUCCI, CHRISTINA CARREGA and JEANE MacINTOSH[/*]Last Updated: 10:01 AM, December 4, 2012[/*]Posted: 12:47 AM, December 4, 2012[/*]Ki Suk Han, 58, of Queens frantically tries to climb to safety yesterday as a train bears down on him in Midtown. He was fatally struck seconds later.

R. Umar Abbasi

Ki Suk Han, 58, of Queens frantically tries to climb to safety yesterday as a train bears down on him in Midtown. He was fatally struck seconds later.

A Queens dad trying to protect fellow straphangers from a deranged man on a Times Square subway platform was hurled onto the tracks by the lunatic and fatally crushed by a train yesterday, cops and witnesses said.

Ki Suk Han, 58, desperately tried to scramble back to the platform as onlookers screamed, shouted and frantically waved their hands and bags in a bid to get the downtown Q train to stop at around 12:30 p.m.

The attacker, who had been menacing others in the station, looms over his victim after pushing him on the tracks.Post freelance photographer R. Umar Abbasi — who had been waiting on the platform of the 49th Street station — ran toward the train, repeatedly firing off his flash to warn the operator.

“I just started running, running, hoping that the driver could see my flash,” said Abbasi, whose camera captured chilling shots of Suk’s tragic f!ght for his life.

The train slowed, but a dazed and bruised Han still wound up hopelessly caught between it and the platform as it came to a halt.

A shaken Abbasi said the train “crushed him like a rag doll.”

Dr. Laura Kaplan, a second-year resident at Beth Israel Medical Center who was also on the platform, sprang into action, taking off her coat, grabbing her stethoscope and rushing over to help the dying man.

“People were shouting and yelling when it happened, but then people ran the other way,” said Kaplan, 27.

“I heard what I thought were heart sounds,” she said, but Han never took a breath.

“There was blood coming out his mouth. We couldn’t do CPR. He wasn’t in the right position. and there was just no way to get him out of there.”

Han, who lived with his wife and college-age daughter in Elmhurst, was taken to Roosevelt Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

His attacker was last seen running out of the station’s 47th Street exit — at the north end of Times Square — heading northbound on Seventh Avenue. Cops last night were scouring surveillance video for signs of him.

The k!ller was described by police as black, 30 to 40 years old, about 5-foot-9, with short dreadlocks. He was wearing a white T-shirt, dark jacket, filthy jeans, black sneakers with a white stripe and a black beanie cap.

The horrific drama unfolded after Han approached the crazed man — who police sources described as a panhandler and witnesses said had been harassing and cursing at straphangers — on the southbound platform and tried to calm him down.

As other riders congregated toward one end of the platform, Han and the man were about 100 feet away from them.

“He went up and tried to calm him down, saying, ‘You’re scaring people,’ ” a law-enforcement source said.

“The emotionally disturbed guy just started screaming and cursing, saying, ‘You don’t know me! You don’t know who I am!’ ”

As the train’s arrival was announced over the loudspeaker, the attacker “just grabbed [Han] and launched him — just threw him — straight onto the tracks,” a witness said.

The k!ller then grabbed a paper coffee cup he used to collect change — which he’d put down before the a.ssault — and fled.

Abbasi recalled, “Out of the periphery of my eye, I just saw a body flying, flying through the air.

“People started waving their hands, anything they could find. They were shouting to the man in the tracks, “Get out! Get out of there!’ ”

Han barely missed the third rail, cops said, and looked stunned as he sat up in the track bed as the train approached before scrambling to his feet.

At one point, Han stood in the tracks and looked directly at the oncoming train lights.

“The most painful part was I could see him getting closer to the edge. He was getting so close,” Abbasi said. “And people were running toward him and the train.

“As I was running toward the train, the man I believe pushed him ran the other way, and I heard him say, ‘Goddamn motherf--ker.’

“I didn’t think about [the perp] until after. In that moment, I just wanted to warn the train — to try and save a life.”

One witness said Han was dragged 10 to 15 feet.

The train’s operator was treated for shock and brought out of the station in a wheelchair, wearing an oxygen mask.

“He’s traumatized,” a transit source said.

Abbasi said the driver saw his camera flashing but told him he couldn’t stop the train fast enough.

Han’s devastated wife said she and her husband had quarreled before he left the house at around 11 a.m. and headed for Manhattan.

She told cops he’d been drinking, and one witness claimed he was the aggressor on the platform, law-enforcement sources said, adding that authorities found a bottle of vodka on Han afterward.

“We had a f!ght,” the widow said through tears. “I kept calling him and calling him to see where he was, but he didn’t answer.”

Extremely biased article.... but if it's true that the victim was just confronting the k!llers for harassing others and acting a fool, then .

Last edited by pnoi89; 12-05-2012 at 10:54 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #58
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,677 | Props total: 2318 2318
I really hope that Dec 21 is the judgement day for the true pieces of sh*t on this earth.
 5 years ago '10        #59
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 TheMindOf said:
Yea, I was watching Anderson Cooper tonight and I guess that's the story the camera man is telling..

I'll bet anything though, that he had no problem selling those pictures to the Post for money, which still makes him a snake a.ss n*gga in my book, even if he was trying to "use the flash for warning" (which I highly doubt anyway)..

I guess dude was down there for a good 30-45 seconds before the train came.. but nobody made an attempt..

They had a psychologist on the show who said the reason is, that when people are part of a group, they are less likely to act.. They will wait for somebody else to do it. But when people are alone, they feel the need to help, because there is nobody else there to rely on to do something..

I seen Dr.Drew talking about this tragedy. He said the others suffered from the bystanders effect. Sounds like another name for being a coward. Not all those there were cowards but that selfish self serving employee of the post that took the pic is. I'm no here but I doubt I could stand by and watch Han get by a subway. That kind of fear doesn't reside in me. I would have atleast tried 2 pull him up Dude got dragged for 15 feet between the subway and the platform. I couldn't live with myself after seeing that and not attempting to help yet alone pull out a phone.

Tight_Grip said:

The black man is homeless and bumming for change and the asian man was trying to "protect" the other commuters from him. Thats when the black man told him to "leave me the fu*k alone". The fact that Han was drunk and pissed from his spat with his wife sheds more light on this story. I know Ima catch hell on here for this but Han should have minded his business and left that crazy a.ss black man alone.

BTW I bet his wife feels like sh*t right now
 5 years ago '04        #60
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 EpodnamrA said:
i carried a knife...

til the fu*king police fu*ked with me for it.
i remember carrying a knife on a regular basis i high school when this gang sh*t in NY started to get out of control. These young motherfu*kas were trying to be the east coast Bloods and where cutting peoples faces on a regular basis. So everyone was on edge back then.

but having the knife on me all the time was a pain in the a.ss because you cant get into clubs and sh*t with weapons on you so you gotta make sure you leave everything in the whip before you go into a non-public place where they search you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago