Dec 3 - New York City: Man Murders another man by Throwing him in front of Subway Train

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
This whole situation says a lot about the world we live in...

Man is on the tracks hurt and rather than try to help people are taking pictures and shooting video of it

[pic - click to view]

From what I read.. Dude was on the track, injured and there was time and opportunity to help him but everyone was waiting for somebody else to help, all the while, pulling out their camera phones...

5 years ago '06        #22
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
word itslike everyone in nyc is waiting for batman or spiderman to come and save him int he nick of time... people be thinking life is a fuccin movie
 12-05-2012, 12:13 AM         #23
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
inb4 the internet superheroes. . . oh wait.
 5 years ago '12        #24
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,413 | Props total: 10148 10148
 TheMindOf said:

Man is on the tracks hurt and rather than try to help people are taking pictures and shooting video of it

[pic - click to view]

From what I read.. Dude was on the track, injured and there was time and opportunity to help him but everyone was waiting for somebody else to help, all the while, pulling out their camera phones...

yea man its fu*ked up. somebody could have pulled him up its not like he weighed 400lbs. the picture just makes it worst.
 5 years ago '09        #25
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
 Stevenkidd13 said:
That's wild man rip. Reminds me of the movie Prison Song with Q tip
Fat Joe
 5 years ago '05        #26
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
NY people are a bunch of selfish cowards.
 5 years ago '05        #27
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
Also whats up with that stupid newspaper lady talking about not wanting to be a rat... Black people need to wake the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '10        #28
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
sh*ts sad honestly surprised this doesn't happen more considering how many dumb fu*ks there are
 5 years ago '05        #29
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
i will forever stand near a pillar in the subway from now on, just incase sh*t lol
 5 years ago '05        #30
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 ThiZZ said:
NY people are a bunch of selfish cowards.
Don't talk reckless and lump a whole population cause of one isolated incident.We could have said the same thing when that dude was put in a coma after going to the dodger game or the stabbing after the raider game or the brawl in the parking lot after the 49'er game...
 12-05-2012, 12:36 AM         #31
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
your right

you pull this out

[pic - click to view]

and he pulls this out

[pic - click to view]

who do you think is going to win in that situation?

i carried a knife...

til the fu*king police fu*ked with me for it.
 5 years ago '05        #32
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10695 10695
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

Phuck Yiu said:
yea man its fu*ked up. somebody could have pulled him up its not like he weighed 400lbs. the picture just makes it worst.

Camera man said he only took the pics so the train driver could see the flashes as a signal to stop the train.

They also said the man was dazed from the fall, hence him not being able to pull himself up. A train comes in station at almost 40mph. The chances of you completely pulling up a dazed man in a matter of secs are slim.

Although it would have been good to help the dude, it's easier said then done..
 5 years ago '04        #33
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
just got off this train lol
 5 years ago '10        #34
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ChickzNKickz said:
Camera man said he only took the pics so the train driver could see the flashes as a signal to stop the train.

They also said the man was dazed from the fall, hence him not being able to pull himself up. A train comes in station at almost 40mph. The chances of you completely pulling up a dazed man in a matter of secs are slim.

Yea, I was watching Anderson Cooper tonight and I guess that's the story the camera man is telling..

I'll bet anything though, that he had no problem selling those pictures to the Post for money, which still makes him a snake a.ss n*gga in my book, even if he was trying to "use the flash for warning" (which I highly doubt anyway)..

I guess dude was down there for a good 30-45 seconds before the train came.. but nobody made an attempt..

They had a psychologist on the show who said the reason is, that when people are part of a group, they are less likely to act.. They will wait for somebody else to do it. But when people are alone, they feel the need to help, because there is nobody else there to rely on to do something..
 5 years ago '05        #35
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
Don't talk reckless and lump a whole population cause of one isolated incident.We could have said the same thing when that dude was put in a coma after going to the dodger game or the stabbing after the raider game or the brawl in the parking lot after the 49'er game...

NY stay proving that they are selfish as*holes.
 5 years ago '05        #36
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:

All it would have taken is two people. No one would have even had to jump down to put themselves at risk. Two people! Grab each one of his hands and pull that dude out.
 5 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Yea, I was watching Anderson Cooper tonight and I guess that's the story the camera man is telling..

I'll bet anything though, that he had no problem selling those pictures to the Post for money, which still makes him a snake a.ss n*gga in my book, even if he was trying to "use the flash for warning" (which I highly doubt anyway)..

I guess dude was down there for a good 30-45 seconds before the train came.. but nobody made an attempt..

They had a psychologist on the show who said the reason is, that when people are part of a group, they are less likely to act.. They will wait for somebody else to do it. But when people are alone, they feel the need to help, because there is nobody else there to rely on to do something..
Yeah real talk... Putting those photos on the front page was def a snake move... I read somewhere that he the photographer worked for the post... idk...

ThiZZ said:
All it would have taken is two people. No one would have even had to jump down to put themselves at risk. Two people! Grab each one of his hands and pull that dude out.
Your looking in hindsight. Idk if you ever been to NYC but that train comes in fast as fuk.

When things happen, the "oh sh*t" factor kicks in. Just like that psychologist said people will often wait for someone to initiate the action rather than do it themselves
 5 years ago '10        #38
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 ChickzNKickz said:

Mother fu*ker please. There was plenty of time to pick the grab the guy and bring him back onto the platform. Everyone that witnessed the incident ain't worth sh*t in my book.

The photo on the paper is pure pathetic!
 5 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 WalmartRollback said:
Mother fu*ker please. There was plenty of time to pick the grab the guy and bring him back onto the platform. Everyone that witnessed the incident ain't worth sh*t in my book.

The photo on the paper is pure pathetic!
Ok superman...

How bout u move to NY and f!ght to stop crime since you can determine how much time is needed to save lives...

5 years ago '10        #40
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 ChickzNKickz said:
Ok superman...

How bout u move to NY and f!ght to stop crime since you can determine how much time is needed to save lives...

Just because you have bi*ch in your heart, does not speak the same for others.

However, I'll entertain your response. It's not a superman move to save a life, its just a selfless act that occurs. All it would have taken was two people to grab the guy from the edge and pull up. Judging by your name, you would've been too concerned about scuffing up your sneakers and wrinkling your jeans like a bi*ch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy