Dec 3 - New York City: Man Murders another man by Throwing him in front of Subway Train

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
8330 pageviews
107 comments

nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
Dec 3 - New York City: Man murders another man by Throwing him in front of Subway Train

NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police released photos and video of the man that is accused of pushing a man in front of an R train on 7th Avenue and 49th Street.

"Leave me the *expletive* alone," the man said in the video released by police.

His voice echoed through the 49th Street station.

The suspect could be heard arguing with the victim just moments before he allegedly shoved him off the platform and into the path of an on-coming R-train.
Neighbor's identified the man as 58-year-old Han Ki-Suck. Witnesses say he tried to climb out of the rail bed, but it was too late.

Plainclothes officers scanned the faces of pedestrians in Midtown Monday night, as NYPD detectives set up a command post outside the subway station, and mapped out every surveillance camera in the area.

They were determined to isolate a clear image of the k!ller and to get a fix on where he was headed.

Police say the subway suspect is 5'10"-6' tall and weighs about 200lbs. He has dreadlocks and was last seen wearing a gray t-shirt and a black jacket.

Several subway riders who witnessed the death were treated for trauma.

[pic - click to view]

Video, photos of suspect in fatal subway push in front of R train on 49th Street | 7online.com

107 comments for "Dec 3 - New York City: Man Murders another man by Throwing him in front of Subway Train"

5 years ago '07        #2
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551
space
space
$92,708 | Props total: 70275 70275
Damn I take the N train like everyday to 49th street, damn that's crazy
 5 years ago '07        #3
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,601 | Props total: 914 914
my friends ma said some sh*t about this earlier today/yesterday and I thought wait pushed? dont u mean jumped? like suicide. she like naaaah pushed n*gga.
 5 years ago '05        #4
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
Daaaaang. What did he do to p!ss him off? RIP
 5 years ago '07        #5
Stevenkidd13 13 heat pts13
space
space
$541 | Props total: 3 3
That's wild man rip. Reminds me of the movie Prison Song with Q tip
 5 years ago '11        #6
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 433 433
RIP Han Ki-Suck
 5 years ago '09        #7
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Must suck to be han ki, rip
 5 years ago '04        #8
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
dreads.....damn....this is a black man....what?? the chinese man fu*ked up his food or something??? messed up his clothes or something??? messed up his shorty's nails and toes or something???? can we all just get along??? i'm surprised dude hasn't been caught yet with that new system they have up there.....should be any day now though. rip to the china man.
 5 years ago '10        #9
kawgre12 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,181 | Props total: 7758 7758
Thats exactly why i stand near the wall til the train damn near stops
 5 years ago '06        #10
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
 getyagameup said:
dreads.....damn....this is a black man....what?? the chinese man fu*ked up his food or something??? messed up his clothes or something??? messed up his shorty's nails and toes or something???? can we all just get along??? i'm surprised dude hasn't been caught yet with that new system they have up there.....should be any day now though. rip to the china man.
i think he was a crackhead
 5 years ago '06        #11
space
space
 kawgre12 said:
Thats exactly why i stand near the wall til the train damn near stops
n*ggas be all up on the yellow edge like its nothing
 5 years ago '08        #12
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,876 | Props total: 12573 12573

sad as sh*t...too bad none of this sh*t surprises me anymore...RIP to the victim.
 5 years ago '05        #13
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,843 | Props total: 9814 9814
i work in the area, i take that train every time i go to trader joes wine shop down in union square

i think i've seen that asian dude before but he's asian so i might be mistaking him for someone else

regardless

RIP, all my dude wanted to do was get a passport, ends up getting pushed in the tracks and get ripped up between the train and the platform smh
 5 years ago '07        #14
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551
space
space
$92,708 | Props total: 70275 70275
Did anyone see NY post today? The most embarrassing cover picture ever. To post a pic of this guy seconds before his death smfh editor should be fu*kin canned for this. Have some fu*kin sensitivity to this man family u d!ckheads. I'm never buying the post again. Their journalists and right wing ignorance is beyond disgusting smfh.
 5 years ago '06        #15
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
Did anyone see NY post today? The most embarrassing cover picture ever. To post a pic of this guy seconds before his death smfh editor should be fu*kin canned for this. Have some fu*kin sensitivity to this man family u d!ckheads. I'm never buying the post again. Their journalists and right wing ignorance is beyond disgusting smfh.
you just now figuring out the Post is a sensationalist hype newspaper???

its entertaining to read tho
 5 years ago '07        #16
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 getyagameup said:
the black man probably was trying to rob him or something??? or maybe he thought the saw a crack rock under his foot or something??? or maybe he was in a hurry to get food stamps or something???
 12-04-2012, 06:48 PM         #17
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not to sound d!ck-ish....but any vid? Or even photo from the post?
 5 years ago '12        #18
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
carry a knife on u people. u might need it for psychos like this
 5 years ago '05        #19
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
 getyagameup said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #20
huslinsince88 
space
space
$88 | Props total: 12 12

[video - click to view]

smh....... 4:23... first thing that came to mind...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy