Dec 3 - Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Has Bloody Lip In New Photo Of Fateful Night

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2012, 10:03 AM         #121
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know you shouldnt a.ssume anything in this case but heres how I see it... GZ actin like hes the law around those parts sees TM walking, doesnt recognize him so decides to follow and report in ( which is a huge issue, if he was just out there hoping hed get to use his gun why would he call it in?) GZ decides to approach TM probably asked him what he was doing in this area blah blah TM probably answered back like any young immature kid in his position would do ( why the fu*k does it matter to you or something along those lines) GZ prob started actin up , they exchange words GZ prob tried to grab him or some sh*t they scuffle TM is gettin the better of him so GZ like a bi*ch shoots him. Guaranteed thats how it went down.
 12-05-2012, 11:58 AM         #122
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So you start off the post by admitting that you shouldn't a.ssume things about a case that you really don't know much about to even have a definite opinion on.

Then you construct a version of events that you imagined.

Then you guarantee that that is what occurred.

12-05-2012, 11:58 AM         #123
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So you start off the post by admitting that you shouldn't a.ssume things about a case that you really don't know much about to even have a definite opinion on.

5 years ago '04        #124
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
 Freemind said:
inb4racewar

This backs up zimmermans claims of feeling threatened.. Along with pics of his head bleeding from before... And a police officer noting his back was wet and had grass on it, indicating he was on his back when the shooting happened.

The prosecutor has to prove he started the altercation, which they can't, and that he was not feeling threatened for his life, which will be hard giving the photos available of his injuries... Its not even close to the worst beating I've seen... But how far should you let someone hitting you go before using a weapon? I mean his nose looks broke, and he had a couple hits to the back of the head that were bleeding... Along with the person doing this being on top of you.

It'll be hard for them to convince a jury it was straight up murder.

As far as the whole "a white man k!lled a black kid"...

1. He's mixed not white... You can clearly see this.
2. There had been multiple break-ins to various homes in the neighborhood by black people for about a year.
3. Following someone because you've never seen them, and theyre walking between the homes, and fits the profile of those committing the crimes doesn't make you racist. (if you saw Mexican people stealing from your neighborhood, and then saw one who you've never seen you wouldn't be suspicious of that person)

Most of you will hate this post but thats he way i see it.

But im white... So what do i know
Your post is valid but one sided. So imagine if you were in a neighborhood and an armed black guy were following you at night. How would you react?

Zimmerman could have well fired in self defense but I'm sure his actions led him to be in that position. Because I could argue just as well that Trayvon Martin was acting in self defense against an armed stalker.
 12-05-2012, 03:32 PM         #125
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:

so whats ur point? thats clearly how it went down. How many times have you seen something similar like this happen? ( not as extreme as someone getting shot) Someone older approaches a teenage male ( black white spanish doesnt matter) teenager talks sh*t instead of just being mature and answering the questiong and moving along and a f!ght ends up happening. sh*t like this happens all the time just unfortunate that TM ended up getting shot and k!lled in a situation that could have been avoided
 5 years ago '12        #126
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 5 years ago '06        #127
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Freemind said:
inb4racewar

This backs up zimmermans claims of feeling threatened.. Along with pics of his head bleeding from before... And a police officer noting his back was wet and had grass on it, indicating he was on his back when the shooting happened.

The prosecutor has to prove he started the altercation, which they can't, and that he was not feeling threatened for his life, which will be hard giving the photos available of his injuries... Its not even close to the worst beating I've seen... But how far should you let someone hitting you go before using a weapon? I mean his nose looks broke, and he had a couple hits to the back of the head that were bleeding... Along with the person doing this being on top of you.

It'll be hard for them to convince a jury it was straight up murder.As far as the whole "a white man k!lled a black kid"...

1. He's mixed not white... You can clearly see this.
2. There had been multiple break-ins to various homes in the neighborhood by black people for about a year.
3. Following someone because you've never seen them, and theyre walking between the homes, and fits the profile of those committing the crimes doesn't make you racist. (if you saw Mexican people stealing from your neighborhood, and then saw one who you've never seen you wouldn't be suspicious of that person)

Most of you will hate this post but thats he way i see it.

But im white... So what do i know

/THREAD
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy