Dec 3 - Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Has Bloody Lip In New Photo Of Fateful Night

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 TheMindOf said:
He obviously won't stay in Florida..

They said the same thing about Casey Anthony

[pic - click to view]

All she had to do was duck out for a few months and everybody forgot about her..

Thats how America is.. People get all rilled up about these cases (that they don't even know the facts on) to the point where they wanna murder somebody..

Then a few months go by and they get mad at something or somebody else and forget all about the other situation
u right
 5 years ago '06        #102
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Kadillac87 said:
911 dispatcher - paid civilian
Neighborhood Watch captain - volunteer civilian

It's funny how some of you are trying justify Zimmerman not listening to 911 because they were civilians. Then turn around and try to justify Zimmerman's actions of stalking even though he's also a civilian. At least the 911 dispatcher is a trained employee. Some of y'all saying GZ didn't have to listen to 911 out of one side of your neck and saying Trayvon should have listened to GZ when confronted out the other side. Hypocrisy at its finest. I'm sleep though

good point
 12-04-2012, 02:45 PM         #103
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt he get arrested when the girlfriend came forward and blew his case wide open. when you got one person dead and no story and one person who is neighborhood watch, makes me generally believe he knows what to say. knows the gun laws and what it takes. it seems like everyday the cops did less and less wrong.
 5 years ago '10        #104
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
i highly doubt that zimmerman was casually walking behind a black kid at night with a gun on him...think about it

are u walking up on sum black guy at night? hell no! Treyvon had skittles n a drink in hand, zimmerman wasnt scared at all he knew he would win if it got out of hand because he had a gun on him. Treyvon didnt know this. I do know chances of an altercation are high when approaching young black teenagers questioning them and making them feel as if they are in the wrong. Who knows how it started but zimmerman started it period!
 5 years ago '11        #105
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
In my opinion, the only way GZ gets off is if they can prove it was his voice screaming for help on the 911 tape. His version of the events don't match that though. He said Trayvon was smothering him and yelling explentatives at him before he shot him. If that was the case, GZ wouldn't be able to yell for help. Also, Trayvon would have been heard yelling explentatives on the tape.
 12-04-2012, 03:19 PM         #106
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNITZCAPO said:
i highly doubt that zimmerman was casually walking behind a black kid at night with a gun on him...think about it

are u walking up on sum black guy at night? hell no! Treyvon had skittles n a drink in hand, zimmerman wasnt scared at all he knew he would win if it got out of hand because he had a gun on him. Treyvon didnt know this. I do know chances of an altercation are high when approaching young black teenagers questioning them and making them feel as if they are in the wrong. Who knows how it started but zimmerman started it period!
you basically make a case on how zimmerman was defending himself then say but he started it. hey black youth are extremely dangerous, especially at night. you make it sound like he confronted a lion out in the wild and its either f!ght or flight after that we know the drill right, young black guy. dont play with fire unless you want to get burned. lol

im not scared of black youth, also dont think they will act irrational if i confront them. nor do i carry a gun. does that make me the steve irwin of this sh*t?

Last edited by Ni2; 12-04-2012 at 03:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #107
stuntastik 
space
space
$195 | Props total: 9 9
 davilla24c said:
he followed the kid when he wasn't suppose to got whooped and k!lled him

[pic - click to view]

Simple n plain ya Digg... 2nd degree murder!!
 5 years ago '08        #108
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,512 | Props total: 17109 17109
He was a fat fu*ker porker
 5 years ago '07        #109
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
trayvon just took an L by fu*king around when dude was strapped
sh*t happens n*ggas die everyday b
 5 years ago '07        #110
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
trayvon just took an L by fu*king around when dude was strapped
sh*t happens n*ggas die everyday b
 5 years ago '07        #111
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 S0ap said:
You know what, you're absolutely right. why didn't I see that before I totally agree with you now!, said nobody on the internet. lol, every Zimmerman thread is exactly the same. Let's just call this a whose better 2Pac or Biggie thread because nobody's gonna change anybody's mind.

I do however agree with Freemind's first post. Facts are facts, Trayvon didn't live there and somebody in charge of keeping an eye out for the community confronted him about it. How hard was it for dude just to say, oh hey I'm stayin by my grandma's house on _________. I don't know what happened after, and neither does anyone else, but if it ends with George getting a bloodied face Trayvon being shot I'd say BOTH parties weren't all that innocent. Also, I think if George felt threaten immediately I bet he would have already had the gun pointed at Trayvon as soon as he saw him. Nobody is gonna get their a.ss beat with a weapon drawn so I don't think he had intention to use the gun at first.

Kadillac87 said:
You don't even know how Zimmerman confronted Trayvon. Stop acting like you know based on limited facts. What if Zimmerman used forced to confront Trayvon like his gf that was on the phone with him at the time stated? Stop acting like you know anything other than Zimmerman pursued Trayvon and that Trayvon is dead.

Exactly, read what I wrote. I said "Facts are facts, Trayvon didn't live there and somebody in charge of keeping an eye out for the community confronted him about it." I didn't say how or what tone. All I said was he confronted him. I also said, " I don't know what happened after, and neither does anyone else, but if it ends with George getting a bloodied face Trayvon being shot I'd say BOTH parties weren't all that innocent." I didn't insinuate anything other than facts so come at me like that, and learn how to read before you try to call me out.
 5 years ago '11        #112
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 S0ap said:
Exactly, read what I wrote. I said "Facts are facts, Trayvon didn't live there and somebody in charge of keeping an eye out for the community confronted him about it." I didn't say how or what tone. All I said was he confronted him. I also said, " I don't know what happened after, and neither does anyone else, but if it ends with George getting a bloodied face Trayvon being shot I'd say BOTH parties weren't all that innocent." I didn't insinuate anything other than facts so come at me like that, and learn how to read before you try to call me out.
Your words

How hard was it for dude just to say, oh hey I'm stayin by my grandma's house on _________.
You are implying that Zimmerman confronted Trayvon in a non threatening manner and allowed him to give an account of where he was going. Like I said, you don't even know how Zimmerman confronted Trayvon. It could have been a very threatening manner, we don't know. Don't a.ssume Trayvon just violently a.sserted himself during a peaceful asking of question on Zimmerman's part.

5 years ago '10        #113
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Bea5T said:
Honesty, most people never gave two fu*ks about casey anthony. The media makes stories bigger than they actually are.

n*gga Please...

More people cared about that case than will ever care about this case..

There was a missing (then found dead) cute little white girl.. Do you know what that means in America?

Little white girls are at the top of the "sympathy totem pole" in this country..

Cable news networks (especially HLN) ran coverage of this case every day for 2 years straight..

You'd be hard pressed to find any news coverage on the Trayvon Martin case on tv even right now. This case has lost it's momentum already.

You don't remember after Casey after she got acquitted, people was doing and saying all types of dumb sh*t. Making criminal threats and even going as far as trying to k!ll people that looked like her

Then she went away for a few months and surfaced in Ohio, and nobody has cared since..

Thats how America works..

George Zimmerman is FAR less hated overall than Casey Anthony was..

Casey Anthony never had no defense charity fund or none of the sh*t Zimmerman got.. People of all races and genders hated her.. Zimmerman, not so much..

Should be A LOT easier for him..
 5 years ago '10        #114
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Play4keepz32 said:
The media controls people like puppets ... Wish the lead the story with hispanic man.. k!lled black ... 2 fu*ks wouldnt of been giving sad world sad... Nobody knows what happen all we do know is a kid whether right or wrong lost his life... Happens everydays in citys all over and not 2 fu*ks are given its ok to k!ll just no white to k!ll black.. Smfh
The media did make me lose my taste for this story..

It was disgusting how they covered this story initially and they should be ashamed of themselves.

A 17 year old dies and they're showing pictures of him when he's between the ages of 10-12.

They had more than enough resources to get an up to date picture, but didn't care to, because the image of an adult black man wouldn't draw in as much ratings or sympathy.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Then they're showing a mugshot of the a.ssailant from 2005 when he's 100 pounds heavier..

[pic - click to view]

The whole time they are presenting the story, they never clear up the fact that all of the pictures are outdated and have no interest at all in clearing this all up..

Rather than that, they push this sensationalized story of this huge "white guy" k!lling this really small 17 year old.. All for ratings.

I bet there are people who STILL haven't seen recent pictures of Zimmerman OR Martin..

They're gonna teach this case in Universities one day, to showcase the effects of media created bias on an unsuspecting public.
 12-04-2012, 07:06 PM         #115
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Clearly shopped .. Anybody thinks other wise is a idiot.
 12-04-2012, 07:28 PM         #116
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
inb4racewar

This backs up zimmermans claims of feeling threatened.. Along with pics of his head bleeding from before... And a police officer noting his back was wet and had grass on it, indicating he was on his back when the shooting happened.

The prosecutor has to prove he started the altercation, which they can't, and that he was not feeling threatened for his life, which will be hard giving the photos available of his injuries... Its not even close to the worst beating I've seen... But how far should you let someone hitting you go before using a weapon? I mean his nose looks broke, and he had a couple hits to the back of the head that were bleeding... Along with the person doing this being on top of you.

It'll be hard for them to convince a jury it was straight up murder.

As far as the whole "a white man k!lled a black kid"...

1. He's mixed not white... You can clearly see this.
2. There had been multiple break-ins to various homes in the neighborhood by black people for about a year.
3. Following someone because you've never seen them, and theyre walking between the homes, and fits the profile of those committing the crimes doesn't make you racist. (if you saw Mexican people stealing from your neighborhood, and then saw one who you've never seen you wouldn't be suspicious of that person)

Most of you will hate this post but thats he way i see it.

But im white... So what do i know
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee sir....explain to me how and why would Martin start the altercation. Snacks in hand and on the phone walking home. Tell me why he would even acknowledge Zimmerman. If Zimmerman was following Martin like the case details, then Martin should of felt threatened . At the end of the day if Zimmerman would of sat his a.ss down somewhere and stopped acting as law enforcement, this WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED.
 5 years ago '05        #117
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 Hardkore said:
no, they're not. my friend who is a dispatcher is taking the test to become a police officer.

do u understand, mother f*cker?

i want peace for trayvon's family but zimmerman finna walk out the courtroom like

[pic - click to view]

they are officers of the law..give a fuk bout you or your friend

edit: depending on the agency

Last edited by GST; 12-04-2012 at 11:48 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #118
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 TheMindOf said:
But dude is right.. They're not

Dispatchers are just special trained civilians with no powers of arrest.

At one time (a long time ago) officers who were injured on duty worked in dispatch, but it became a union issue and the practice was stopped. That's when they started hiring and civilians.

Why do you think when you watch the news reports, they're very careful not to say that "police" told him not to peruse, but a "911 dispatcher"..

They know that those two thing are not mutually exclusive, but they'll never make the clarification because it takes away from the appeal of the story..

didn't say they have power to arrest

but their BADGES make them officers of the law

edit : depending on the agency

Last edited by GST; 12-04-2012 at 11:48 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #119
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,405 | Props total: 12339 12339
One day people will learn to mind their business.
 5 years ago '11        #120
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
When is the trail? This sh*t been going on to long
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy