Dec 3 - Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Has Bloody Lip In New Photo Of Fateful Night

most viewed right now
 127
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20018 20018
 bobdigi said:
Newsflash, 911 dispatchers are not cops. I've been to 911 call centers and they are just regulars a.ss joe's answering the phones. They are not policeman. So no, cops did not tell him to stand down, becky from down the street did.
idiot.
 5 years ago '11        #62
KidNice 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 33 33
 davilla24c said:
he followed the kid when he wasn't suppose to got whooped and k!lled him


[pic - click to view]

^^^This
 5 years ago '05        #63
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,835 | Props total: 2408 2408
 bobdigi said:
Newsflash, 911 dispatchers are not cops. I've been to 911 call centers and they are just regulars a.ss joe's answering the phones. They are not policeman. So no, cops did not tell him to stand down, becky from down the street did.

newsflash : you're dumb as hell


they are officers of the law
 5 years ago '04        #64
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
Stupid a.ss started a f!ght and couldn't hang.... stupid a.ss then pulled a gun. If this n*gga was black he would be on death row by now
 5 years ago '06        #65
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
Idiots still running around yelling that "Zimmerman will get off" Bullsh*t...

You can tell the difference between the folks who have actually followed the case and those who ares simply talking out of their a.ss to get a rise out of ppl..

I'll paste my response from a previous Zimmerman thread..just so I can shed some light on this thread and this Obviously photoshopped picture..I mean just look at the tip of his nose for Christ sake..lol

In addition..if you look at his mug shots at the Sanford PD (1 hr later) there is absolutely no swelling at all... You clowns are so gullible...

Any how..here's my response.

---------------------------------------------

Zimmerman will not walk..

I've been following this case from day one..and the cards are stacked up against this dude.

For Zimmerman to be acquitted, either the jury has to be full of racist bigots..or the prosecutor completely drops the ball..

The evidence (I'm talking factual evidence, not Zimmerman's fairytale of a struggle) is mind boggling..

Gonna summarize this case for all you d!ckheads who still buy this lying piece of sh*t's ducktale..

1.) Zimmerman accosted TM..not the other way around. This is confirmed by TM's female friend (DeeDee) who he was on the phone with when the confrontation unfolded. TM's phone records will reflect and support this.

2.) Zimmerman's timeline as to when TM attacked him doesnt add up.. there are multiple videos on Youtube that blow holes in Zimmerman's alleged path right until he claims he was attacked..Youtube LLMpapa..he has a sh*tload of videos crapping on Zimmerman and all of his inconsistencies..

3.) There are no traces of Zimmerman's DNA on TM's hands..fingernails or sleeves, which destroys Zimmerman's claim that TM slammed his head multiple times into the concrete..nor tried to smother Zimmerman as he claimed.. NOT ONE SPECK OF DNA..

4.) The blood curling screams heard in the 911 call..do not match the exemplar of screams recorded by GZ..(You can youtube this as well..) Two audio forensic experts also excluded GZ as the one screaming in the 911 call...guess that leaves one other person who could have been screaming for his life while staring down a barrel.

5.) The trajectory of the bullet hole in TM's chest (according to the autopsy report) was front to back (A straight line)..meaning..GZ couldn't have shot TM lying on his back as he claimed..otherwise it would have been at an angle..(This could be located in the prosecutor's evidence document dump..google it.)

6.)Zimmerman's left handed holster was on his lower right waist..supposedly he has on his back with TM straddling him and slamming his head. How was he physically able to reach his gun while positioned in this manner? In addition..he would have drawn his gun upside down if he was able to somehow get to it..lol..The prosecution has the makers of his Keltec 9 mm handgun and holster as testifying witnesses..

7.) There is no empirical or documented evidence (i.e.. x-rays) proving that GZ's nose was broken..only a PA report that his nose could potentially be broken. Zimmerman did not seek medical attention from the hospital following this "life or death" struggle..which supports the notion that he knows he was not in a life or death struggle..This scrapes on the his head are superficial scrapes caused be a jagged object..as noted by the EMTs who treated Zimmerman post shooting. They were not caused by concrete..

8.) Zimmerman went on T.V. (FAUX news with Hannity) in a live interview and said he did not have any regrets for what transpired that night and said it was all GOD's PLAN..lol..the prosecution will have fun with that one..


I can go on and on regarding that fat fu*k's lies..but to the uninformed..spend a good hour on Youtube and you'll realize how deep the rabbit hole is for him..


In conclusion, stop buying his bullsh*t and get educated about the case.
 5 years ago '04        #66
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1152 1152
 GST said:
newsflash : you're dumb as hell


they are officers of the law
no, they're not. my friend who is a dispatcher is taking the test to become a police officer.

do u understand, mother f*cker?


i want peace for trayvon's family but zimmerman finna walk out the courtroom like

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #67
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 bobdigi said:
Newsflash, 911 dispatchers are not cops. I've been to 911 call centers and they are just regulars a.ss joe's answering the phones. They are not policeman. So no, cops did not tell him to stand down, becky from down the street did.
Im almost certain that they work for the sheriff's department...granted they aren't police officers but still, they have some type of implied authority
 12-04-2012, 08:48 AM         #68
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
3. Existing your vehicle and following someone with a loaded gun because you've never seen them before, after you have been told not to by the police ....even though theyre walking between the homes, and fits the profile of those who you feel are likely to committ crimes doesn't make you racist. Most of you will hate this post but thats he way i see it.

But im a white pride enthusiast myself so of course I see it that way
.......fix that for your bruh

What if it was your son......shot dead in the street like a nobody......would you then be saying his death was justified because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time while some racist fu*k( and he was racist) is gearing up to to confront him all for walking in his neighborhood.
 5 years ago '06        #69
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 FeedTheBeast said:
Its not self defense if you initiate the confrontation but end up geting yo a.ss whooped. that bi*ch a.ss fool was on some vigilante sh*t and got his cape pulled. Fukkin neighborhood watch wanna be Batman a.ss bi*ch!!
 5 years ago '06        #70
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Hardkore said:
no, they're not. my friend who is a dispatcher is taking the test to become a police officer.

do u understand, mother f*cker?


i want peace for trayvon's family but zimmerman finna walk out the courtroom like

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #71
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
 Freemind said:
inb4racewar

This backs up zimmermans claims of feeling threatened.. Along with pics of his head bleeding from before... And a police officer noting his back was wet and had grass on it, indicating he was on his back when the shooting happened.

The prosecutor has to prove he started the altercation, which they can't, and that he was not feeling threatened for his life, which will be hard giving the photos available of his injuries... Its not even close to the worst beating I've seen... But how far should you let someone hitting you go before using a weapon? I mean his nose looks broke, and he had a couple hits to the back of the head that were bleeding... Along with the person doing this being on top of you.

It'll be hard for them to convince a jury it was straight up murder.

As far as the whole "a white man k!lled a black kid"...

1. He's mixed not white... You can clearly see this.
2. There had been multiple break-ins to various homes in the neighborhood by black people for about a year.
3. Following someone because you've never seen them, and theyre walking between the homes, and fits the profile of those committing the crimes doesn't make you racist. (if you saw Mexican people stealing from your neighborhood, and then saw one who you've never seen you wouldn't be suspicious of that person)

Most of you will hate this post but thats he way i see it.

But im white... So what do i know
I'm not one for all the race war bullsh*t either but my whole thing is the process is all wrong. Shoe on the other foot, a "n*gga" is on the inside waiting to go to trial (with no bail), a "n*gga" won't have days to sit around and lounge while the police figure out WHEN to arrest him, and a "n*gga" wouldn't get thousands of dollars in donations. You gotta admit their are some heavy discrepancies.
 5 years ago '05        #72
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
dude will walk but how far will he get before something happens to him...a lot of people want him dead..sometimes its better to do time than be excluded from it
 5 years ago '11        #73
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Ima go to Fla stalk a white man get my a.ss whoop and shoot him to see how this law works
 5 years ago '04        #74
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Freemind said:
inb4racewar

This backs up zimmermans claims of feeling threatened.. Along with pics of his head bleeding from before... And a police officer noting his back was wet and had grass on it, indicating he was on his back when the shooting happened.

The prosecutor has to prove he started the altercation, which they can't, and that he was not feeling threatened for his life, which will be hard giving the photos available of his injuries... Its not even close to the worst beating I've seen... But how far should you let someone hitting you go before using a weapon? I mean his nose looks broke, and he had a couple hits to the back of the head that were bleeding... Along with the person doing this being on top of you.

It'll be hard for them to convince a jury it was straight up murder.

As far as the whole "a white man k!lled a black kid"...

1. He's mixed not white... You can clearly see this.
2. There had been multiple break-ins to various homes in the neighborhood by black people for about a year.
3. Following someone because you've never seen them, and theyre walking between the homes, and fits the profile of those committing the crimes doesn't make you racist. (if you saw Mexican people stealing from your neighborhood, and then saw one who you've never seen you wouldn't be suspicious of that person)

Most of you will hate this post but thats he way i see it.

But im white... So what do i know
1. Rebuttal to your "not white thing" In florida caucasian latinos are almost more racist then white people. Imagine a mexican that is white in his communtiy they have that type of mentality.
2. So Trayvon deservess to die because he visited his father that week? Because Black people were stealing tvs in that neighborhood?
3. Following someone you don't know with a gun on you that wasn't saying or doing anything to anyone is ok? Even though this person wasnt doing anything to you? Not threatening you until stalked. Not breaking into anyone's home just taking a shortcut home since it's RAINING outside?

Zimmerman can claim self defense but he stalked a boy and instead of the boy running away from his tormentor he fought back. This is a case of someone stalking another person then shooting them when the confrontation turns into an a.ssbeating. Trayvon wasnt even on Zimmerman's property. It was self defense its second degree murder.

Zimmerman like most white people are scared of blacks just because you are scared of someone doesn't justify that this kid was only 16 and was being tormented. He was standing upto a bully and got shot. I won't cal Zimmerman racist or even a horrible person but he is a bi*ch and should have taken his a.ssbeating and ran away not kiled a kid he stalked harrassed and tormented.

Trayvon was scared for his life. Then was murdered.
 12-04-2012, 10:16 AM         #75
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Play4keepz32 said:
Well everyone knew this but the media dont want this released they dont make any money off of it.. Thats why it took so long to find out that zimm wasnt all white .... Black on black crime dont selll spanish on black dont sell the only thing that sells and it happens so rarely is white on black crime happens so rare but the media wants to drum it up to make money
Well the refusal to arrest Zimmerman made it that much easier for the media to "drum up" the story to make money huh? Now why wasn't he arrested until the media "drummed up" the story......if it wasnt the media the young man might not have found justice for his death
 5 years ago '05        #76
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Play4keepz32 said:
If it was a black man that k!lled martin the media wouldnt give 2 fu*ks about it wouldnt even be a story sad but true
i dont do hypotheticals, but if a black guy shot martin that night, i doubt they would let him go that night and not arrest him

regardless or race, someone died that night, whether justified or not is something that isnt decided by the cops...even though they took it into their own hands that night
 5 years ago '10        #77
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 NoTitleSince73 said:
idiot.
 GST said:
newsflash : you're dumb as hell


they are officers of the law

But dude is right.. They're not

Dispatchers are just special trained civilians with no powers of arrest.

At one time (a long time ago) officers who were injured on duty worked in dispatch, but it became a union issue and the practice was stopped. That's when they started hiring and civilians.

Why do you think when you watch the news reports, they're very careful not to say that "police" told him not to peruse, but a "911 dispatcher"..

They know that those two thing are not mutually exclusive, but they'll never make the clarification because it takes away from the appeal of the story..
 5 years ago '05        #78
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Play4keepz32 said:
Who knows what happened nobody will ever know theres not enough evidence either way to arrest anyone zimm was only arrested because of the backlash it would of caused because of the media drumming up the race card... Its sad but true... Nobody can make a definitive arguement for either side this zim was let go... Like i said before white on black crime probably makes up for 1 out of every 1000000000 crimes but it will cause and uproar ... Either way it will be handled if zimm was guilty his fate will be detemined look at oj since he was free from murder his life has been a living hell would of been better off if the glove did "fit" everyone has their day
there was enough evidence to arrest him, he shot and k!lled someone. whether there's enough evidence to convict him of wrong-doing is something he has TO BE TRIED FOR, thats not something that is decided at the scene of the crime or at the precinct...thats something thats decided in court
 5 years ago '08        #79
rah_nigga 
space
space
space
$173 | Props total: 0 0
 omniscience said:
Idiots still running around yelling that "Zimmerman will get off" Bullsh*t...

You can tell the difference between the folks who have actually followed the case and those who ares simply talking out of their a.ss to get a rise out of ppl..

I'll paste my response from a previous Zimmerman thread..just so I can shed some light on this thread and this Obviously photoshopped picture..I mean just look at the tip of his nose for Christ sake..lol

In addition..if you look at his mug shots at the Sanford PD (1 hr later) there is absolutely no swelling at all... You clowns are so gullible...

Any how..here's my response.

---------------------------------------------

Zimmerman will not walk..

I've been following this case from day one..and the cards are stacked up against this dude.

For Zimmerman to be acquitted, either the jury has to be full of racist bigots..or the prosecutor completely drops the ball..

The evidence (I'm talking factual evidence, not Zimmerman's fairytale of a struggle) is mind boggling..

Gonna summarize this case for all you d!ckheads who still buy this lying piece of sh*t's ducktale..

1.) Zimmerman accosted TM..not the other way around. This is confirmed by TM's female friend (DeeDee) who he was on the phone with when the confrontation unfolded. TM's phone records will reflect and support this.

2.) Zimmerman's timeline as to when TM attacked him doesnt add up.. there are multiple videos on Youtube that blow holes in Zimmerman's alleged path right until he claims he was attacked..Youtube LLMpapa..he has a sh*tload of videos crapping on Zimmerman and all of his inconsistencies..

3.) There are no traces of Zimmerman's DNA on TM's hands..fingernails or sleeves, which destroys Zimmerman's claim that TM slammed his head multiple times into the concrete..nor tried to smother Zimmerman as he claimed.. NOT ONE SPECK OF DNA..

4.) The blood curling screams heard in the 911 call..do not match the exemplar of screams recorded by GZ..(You can youtube this as well..) Two audio forensic experts also excluded GZ as the one screaming in the 911 call...guess that leaves one other person who could have been screaming for his life while staring down a barrel.

5.) The trajectory of the bullet hole in TM's chest (according to the autopsy report) was front to back (A straight line)..meaning..GZ couldn't have shot TM lying on his back as he claimed..otherwise it would have been at an angle..(This could be located in the prosecutor's evidence document dump..google it.)

6.)Zimmerman's left handed holster was on his lower right waist..supposedly he has on his back with TM straddling him and slamming his head. How was he physically able to reach his gun while positioned in this manner? In addition..he would have drawn his gun upside down if he was able to somehow get to it..lol..The prosecution has the makers of his Keltec 9 mm handgun and holster as testifying witnesses..

7.) There is no empirical or documented evidence (i.e.. x-rays) proving that GZ's nose was broken..only a PA report that his nose could potentially be broken. Zimmerman did not seek medical attention from the hospital following this "life or death" struggle..which supports the notion that he knows he was not in a life or death struggle..This scrapes on the his head are superficial scrapes caused be a jagged object..as noted by the EMTs who treated Zimmerman post shooting. They were not caused by concrete..

8.) Zimmerman went on T.V. (FAUX news with Hannity) in a live interview and said he did not have any regrets for what transpired that night and said it was all GOD's PLAN..lol..the prosecution will have fun with that one..


I can go on and on regarding that fat fu*k's lies..but to the uninformed..spend a good hour on Youtube and you'll realize how deep the rabbit hole is for him..


In conclusion, stop buying his bullsh*t and get educated about the case.

To all of those who are saying GZ was justified, please post your arguments against this. This dude is lying all over the f*ckin place.
 12-04-2012, 10:56 AM         #80
LivinLaffin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zimmerman shut yo lyin self up. Whose to know that that bloody lip did not come from night's out at the club or something dude you so bogus you know you shot that baby because of what you were looking at on the outside get out of here because time after time if the shoe was on the other foot this case would have not taking so long to close it just would have been a wrap whether it was evidence or not. C'mon like fo'real who do they think they fooling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy