Dec 3 - Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Has Bloody Lip In New Photo Of Fateful Night

most viewed right now
 159
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 98
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Greece 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
Not saying its right but the law favors Zimmerman....

A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.
I'm curious as to what the prosecution's argument will be.
 5 years ago '07        #42
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Freemind said:
inb4racewar

This backs up zimmermans claims of feeling threatened.. Along with pics of his head bleeding from before... And a police officer noting his back was wet and had grass on it, indicating he was on his back when the shooting happened.

The prosecutor has to prove he started the altercation, which they can't, and that he was not feeling threatened for his life, which will be hard giving the photos available of his injuries... Its not even close to the worst beating I've seen... But how far should you let someone hitting you go before using a weapon? I mean his nose looks broke, and he had a couple hits to the back of the head that were bleeding... Along with the person doing this being on top of you.

It'll be hard for them to convince a jury it was straight up murder.

As far as the whole "a white man k!lled a black kid"...

1. He's mixed not white... You can clearly see this.
2. There had been multiple break-ins to various homes in the neighborhood by black people for about a year.
3. Following someone because you've never seen them, and theyre walking between the homes, and fits the profile of those committing the crimes doesn't make you racist. (if you saw Mexican people stealing from your neighborhood, and then saw one who you've never seen you wouldn't be suspicious of that person)

Most of you will hate this post but thats he way i see it.

But im white... So what do i know
Its not self defense if you initiate the confrontation but end up geting yo a.ss whooped. that bi*ch a.ss fool was on some vigilante sh*t and got his cape pulled. Fukkin neighborhood watch wanna be Batman a.ss bi*ch!!
 5 years ago '11        #43
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 bobdigi said:
Newsflash, 911 dispatchers are not cops. I've been to 911 call centers and they are just regulars a.ss joe's answering the phones. They are not policeman. So no, cops did not tell him to stand down, becky from down the street did.
Newflash, a random n*gga riding around in a truck is not neighborhood watch. He had no jurisdiction or authorization and was on some vigilante mess. That's why he will get convicted.
 5 years ago '07        #44
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Youngin19 said:
Trayvon gave dat bi*chass nicca the business





let that pus*y out tho...fu*k the judge, we hold court ourselves...he won't make it outchea on these streets, believe dat
Shut the fu*k up you square, you wouldn't hit a fly if it threatened to k!ll you.
 12-03-2012, 11:30 PM         #45
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobdigi said:
Newsflash, 911 dispatchers are not cops. I've been to 911 call centers and they are just regulars a.ss joe's answering the phones. They are not policeman. So no, cops did not tell him to stand down, becky from down the street did.
This is thruth too. I almost took a 911 dispatch job started $20+ hr I already had a good job so i passed, i dont think i could handle being on the line knowin that the person just called you died cuz you didnt help there quick enough or hearing murders on the line and sh*t. I got enough sh*t on my mind already to fu*k with that, but dispatch cant make you do sh*t and its not against the law to disobey them i dont know why boxden got such a hard time understanding that. just regular people behind on the other end of the line some good some bad some care if you die some dont
 5 years ago '10        #46
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Kadillac87 said:
Newflash, a random n*gga riding around in a truck is not neighborhood watch. He had no jurisdiction or authorization and was on some vigilante mess. That's why he will get convicted.
You know that not only was he a neighborhood watchmen, he was also voted the coordinator of that community's neighborhood watch program (because of the fact that he had personally solved crimes in that neighborhood before) right?

See this is why I don't talk about this case that much... Too many n*ggas chiming in just to chime in, without actually researching this case..
 5 years ago '11        #47
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Ldogg310 said:
the 911 call proves he wasnt feeling threatened cause if he was he wouldnt have followed the n*gga he would have fell back, but naw he had a gun and felt liek using it even after the 911 operator advised him NOT to. Doesnt sound like someone threatened or fearful to me, sounds lik a brave n*gga with a gun.

if he doesnt follow the guy and confront him, he doesnt get his a.ss whooped and doesnt ultimately take a life. Cause and effect. case closed, he wont get murder, but he will get manslaughter and do about 7-10. If not expect riots.
He can't get manslaughter, he's charged with 2nd degree murder. If they don't convict him of second degree murder, he will get off clean. He'll most likely get off because 2nd degree murder in Florida requires a deprave mind. Can't really prove someone was acting without moral and integrity if his story was that he was trying to stop houses in his neighborhood from being robbed.


 12-03-2012, 11:42 PM         #48
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is an open and shut case



fu*k his lip, he should have a busted head. murderer.
 5 years ago '11        #49
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 TheMindOf said:
You know that not only was he a neighborhood watchmen, he was also voted the coordinator of that community's neighborhood watch program (because of the fact that he had personally solved crimes in that neighborhood before) right?

See this is why I don't talk about this case that much... Too many n*ggas chiming in just to chime in, without actually researching this case..
You do know his neighborhood watch program wasn't registered, which means it's not a neighborhood watch. Just a vigilante patrolling around the neighborhood.




It's called Neighborhood Watch, not Neighborhood Act. Even if it was a official neighborhood watch, he's suppose to report suspicious activity, not act on it. He's also not suppose to carry a gun.



 5 years ago '10        #50
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Ldogg310 said:
if he doesnt follow the guy and confront him, he doesnt get his a.ss whooped and doesnt ultimately take a life. Cause and effect. case closed, he wont get murder, but he will get manslaughter and do about 7-10. If not expect riots.
I hate when n*ggas talk about rioting if something doesn't go their way..

All rioting will do, is give the police an excuse to shoot more black people.. Then n*ggas gon complain about "Why they gotta shoot black people?"

Rioting is probably the dumbest response...


Also like dude said, he can't get convicted of Manslaughter if he's charged with and being tried for 2nd Degree murder..

Same situation as Casey Anthony.. If they had just charged her with manslaughter in the first place instead of trying to put a needle in her arm, she'd still be in jail right now..

The prosecution may have bitten off more than they can chew again by allowing themselves to be swayed by uneducated public outcry, instead of using common sense..
 5 years ago '07        #51
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
You know what, you're absolutely right. why didn't I see that before I totally agree with you now!, said nobody on the internet. lol, every Zimmerman thread is exactly the same. Let's just call this a whose better 2Pac or Biggie thread because nobody's gonna change anybody's mind.

I do however agree with Freemind's first post. Facts are facts, Trayvon didn't live there and somebody in charge of keeping an eye out for the community confronted him about it. How hard was it for dude just to say, oh hey I'm stayin by my grandma's house on _________. I don't know what happened after, and neither does anyone else, but if it ends with George getting a bloodied face Trayvon being shot I'd say BOTH parties weren't all that innocent. Also, I think if George felt threaten immediately I bet he would have already had the gun pointed at Trayvon as soon as he saw him. Nobody is gonna get their a.ss beat with a weapon drawn so I don't think he had intention to use the gun at first.
 5 years ago '11        #52
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 S0ap said:
You know what, you're absolutely right. why didn't I see that before I totally agree with you now!, said nobody on the internet. lol, every Zimmerman thread is exactly the same. Let's just call this a whose better 2Pac or Biggie thread because nobody's gonna change anybody's mind.

I do however agree with Freemind's first post. Facts are facts, Trayvon didn't live there and somebody in charge of keeping an eye out for the community confronted him about it. How hard was it for dude just to say, oh hey I'm stayin by my grandma's house on _________. I don't know what happened after, and neither does anyone else, but if it ends with George getting a bloodied face Trayvon being shot I'd say BOTH parties weren't all that innocent. Also, I think if George felt threaten immediately I bet he would have already had the gun pointed at Trayvon as soon as he saw him. Nobody is gonna get their a.ss beat with a weapon drawn so I don't think he had intention to use the gun at first.
You don't even know how Zimmerman confronted Trayvon. Stop acting like you know based on limited facts. What if Zimmerman used forced to confront Trayvon like his gf that was on the phone with him at the time stated? Stop acting like you know anything other than Zimmerman pursued Trayvon and that Trayvon is dead.

 12-04-2012, 12:07 AM         #53
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't care if he did get hit in the nose a time or two he should have never started that sh*t. Doesn't look like he was taking serious punishment from these pics though. One good one to the nose could do this.
 5 years ago '10        #54
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Kadillac87 said:
You do know his neighborhood watch program wasn't registered, which means it's not a neighborhood watch. Just a vigilante patrolling around the neighborhood.




It's called Neighborhood Watch, not Neighborhood Act. Even if it was a official neighborhood watch, he's suppose to report suspicious activity, not act on it. He's also not suppose to carry a gun.




Just because the group in this community wasn't "officially recognized" by the NSA doesn't mean that the Neighborhood Watch program there didn't exist..

They had gotten together as a community in September of 2011 and voted to begin their own Neighborhood Watch program in response to all the recent break-ins and robberies

So don't make it out to seem like dude was some vigilante patrolling a random community in a truck.. The people in that gated community knew about him and other people from the community doing neighborhood Watch and wanted it..

I could see if the residents of this neighborhood had no idea about Zimmerman or the Neighborhood Watch program, after the incident.. But they knew about both.. They had even voted him as coordinator (as a community)

All that article proves is that the residents of that community were never interested in going though all the steps of having their program recognized by the Sheriffs a.ssociation..

Doesn't make that neighborhood watch program illegal, nor null and void..
 12-04-2012, 12:17 AM         #55
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #56
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 TheMindOf said:
Just because the group in this community wasn't "officially recognized" by the NSA doesn't mean that the Neighborhood Watch program there didn't exist..

They had gotten together as a community in September of 2011 and voted to begin their own Neighborhood Watch program in response to all the recent break-ins and robberies

So don't make it out to seem like dude was some vigilante patrolling a random community in a truck.. The people in that gated community knew about him and other people from the community doing neighborhood Watch and wanted it..

I could see if the residents of this neighborhood had no idea about Zimmerman or the Neighborhood Watch program, after the incident.. But they knew about both.. They had even voted him as coordinator (as a community)

All that article proves is that the residents of that community were never interested in going though all the steps of having their program recognized by the Sheriffs a.ssociation..

Doesn't make that neighborhood watch program illegal, nor null and void..
No official backing = vigilante

Pursuing = vigilante

Carry concealed weapon = vigilante


We don't even know how many people voted this guy in as "captain". Could have been 5 people. Stop acting like as if we know the majority of the community came out in a parade to appoint him the Captain. Are we going to start calling gangs neighborhood watch programs too?

According to the reports, there were numerous complaints about his aggressive tactics. So apparently, the whole community wasn't behind him. Sounds like only a few in power were behind him.


Last edited by Kadillac87; 12-04-2012 at 12:31 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #57
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
 Freemind said:

But im white... So what do i know
when it comes to black folks,those words sum it all up


he wasn't supposed to be following him in the first place
 5 years ago '05        #58
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
and this picture isnt new ... this pic was released long ago...they're reintroducing it for effect apparently...slick move


he picked on the wrong kid,got his a.ss whooped for it and then shot him claiming self-defense..cuz afterall,he obviously got his a.ss whooped
 5 years ago '05        #59
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
 Matt504 said:
they may have wanted him there, doesn't mean it was the best choice. -TeamRomney



source:

exactly


and a jury will have common sense to know that if he disregards officers of the law like that cuz his daddy is a judge,imagine how he behaves when he thinks he has that same authority

now my question is,should those cops have shot and k!lled his a.ss when he was resisting arrest?


edit: plus the fact he like to hit on women
 5 years ago '04        #60
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 lifeundthescope said:
His White, you think Whites go around calling people who are mixed with Black, anything other then Black? GTFO. One-drop rule, gtfo with your closet racist wanna-be liberal double standards.
Obama in your defense
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy