Dec 3 - Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Has Bloody Lip In New Photo Of Fateful Night

most viewed right now
 165
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 152
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Spiffy said:
Dude shut the fu*k up. If i lived in that area and I knew that place got robbed a bunch of times, especially by black folks, I would follow also. Zimmerman is a punk for k!lling that kid, but that kid was a punk for attacking him also. Both races lost
eh the cops explicitly told him not to follow, so fu*k that
 5 years ago '10        #22
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Last I checked this guy is pretty damn spanish.

His mother is from Peru. On his voter registration form he checked off the "Hispanic" box. He speaks fluent spanish..

In what world is that white?

Also, to white people, if you have one drop of black or spanish blood in you, you are no longer white to them.

Just ask Halle Berry, Barack Obama..


Its sickening how bad people want this to be a black vs white thing.. Its because deep down inside they know if this becomes know as a minority on minority crime, it will be cared about less (by the media, and the general public)

Thats why people are sick of this story.. Its just a bunch of people twisting the facts to fit their own person vendettas against people of opposite races..
 5 years ago '05        #23
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
Zimmerman is going to get off because the stand your ground law will protect him. As long as he has a license to carry/conceal he will be protected under the law. Disobeying a police dispatch doesn't mean sh*t (even though it should) because it didn't matter when Joe Horn blew those two dudes away in Texas.


[video - click to view]


The reality is, black folks need to know how the laws work in this country, and use them to their own advantage. Unfortunately for Trayvon and his family, he was baited into committing a crime (assault/battery) and he's dead for it and there will be no justice.


Last edited by Hydroman; 12-03-2012 at 09:10 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #24
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
Zimmerman is going to get off because the stand your ground law will protect him. As long as he has a license to carry/conceal he will be protected under the law. Disobeying a police dispatch doesn't mean sh*t (even though it should) because it didn't matter when Joe Horn blew those two dudes away in Texas.


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #25
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10538 10538
So neighborhood watch isn't supposed to...watch? If this Trayvon kid was so innocent and sweet, why did he start sh*t? Ask dude why he's following you, Zimmerman explains, and y'all go on about your business. But no, it has to be the black kid starting the sh*t and then everyone hops on the "Aw hell nah he's a racist fu*k" train. Y'all quick as sh*t to give a black person the benefit of the doubt, y'all never want to give the white person the benefit of the doubt though. Y'all do realize Zimmerman was just doing his job right? If you're on neighborhood watch and all you're doing is watching people (Which is the point) and someone comes up and start attacking you, you're just gonna sit there and take the a.ss whooping? You have the gun. If you feel your life is threatened, you're going to use that sh*t. If Trayvon didn't start sh*t, then he would still be alive today. Simple as that.

Trayvon asks calmly why Zimmerman is following him = Trayvon still alive.
Trayvon attacks Zimmerman when Zimmerman approaches him = Trayvon is dead.

I don't even know if Zimmerman did approach him. I tend to stay out of these threads cause it's always black superheros in every one of them riding for Trayvon like he wasn't in the wrong or could have avoided the situation all together.
 5 years ago '11        #26
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
I wish yall n*ggas would just stop trying to paint a story with limited facts. How yall gonna tell what happened that whole night from one picture?

 5 years ago '09        #27
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 nightmare said:
eh the cops explicitly told him not to follow, so fu*k that
Cops also tell u dont smoke weed or drink or break laws
 5 years ago '07        #28
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 ImAMonster said:
So neighborhood watch isn't supposed to...watch? If this Trayvon kid was so innocent and sweet, why did he start sh*t? Ask dude why he's following you, Zimmerman explains, and y'all go on about your business. But no, it has to be the black kid starting the sh*t and then everyone hops on the "Aw hell nah he's a racist fu*k" train. Y'all quick as sh*t to give a black person the benefit of the doubt, y'all never want to give the white person the benefit of the doubt though. Y'all do realize Zimmerman was just doing his job right? If you're on neighborhood watch and all you're doing is watching people (Which is the point) and someone comes up and start attacking you, you're just gonna sit there and take the a.ss whooping? You have the gun. If you feel your life is threatened, you're going to use that sh*t. If Trayvon didn't start sh*t, then he would still be alive today. Simple as that.

Trayvon asks calmly why Zimmerman is following him = Trayvon still alive.
Trayvon attacks Zimmerman when Zimmerman approaches him = Trayvon is dead.

I don't even know if Zimmerman did approach him. I tend to stay out of these threads cause it's always black superheros in every one of them riding for Trayvon like he wasn't in the wrong or could have avoided the situation all together.
@ George was just doing his job, I've seen you say some dumb sh*t but this is special
 12-03-2012, 09:10 PM         #29
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trayvon gave dat bi*chass nicca the business





let that pus*y out tho...fu*k the judge, we hold court ourselves...he won't make it outchea on these streets, believe dat
 5 years ago '09        #30
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Youngin19 said:
Trayvon gave dat bi*chass nicca the business





let that pus*y out tho...fu*k the judge, we hold court ourselves...he won't make it outchea on these streets, believe dat
Loool belei tha plaiboi (throws up west side)
 12-03-2012, 09:34 PM         #31
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He shoulda stood down as instructed by the operator I feel trayvon was using self defense when someone's just following u at night like that fu*k Zimmerman I'm white/Mexican too
 5 years ago '05        #32
Andym1731 
space
avatar space
space
$1,021 | Props total: 0 0
 Youngin19 said:
let that pus*y out tho...fu*k the judge, we hold court ourselves...he won't make it outchea on these streets, believe dat
Tell em bout that street life e-gangster.
 5 years ago '06        #33
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Spiffy said:
Cops also tell u dont smoke weed or drink or break laws
yea but im not claiming my defense in saying im was upholding said law. you cant be on some cop sh*t, if you not even cooperative with the cops

i shouldnt have to be on here explaining this
 5 years ago '06        #34
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Youngin19 said:
Trayvon gave dat bi*chass nicca the business





let that pus*y out tho...fu*k the judge, we hold court ourselves...he won't make it outchea on these streets, believe dat
if sh*t was really like that, and dudes were about that life like how you're saying, he'd be dead already
 12-03-2012, 09:50 PM         #35
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
if sh*t was really like that, and dudes were about that life like how you're saying, he'd be dead already
dude was in hiding and now he in protective custody in the jailhouse...once he get out he betta leave the country asap or he gettin murked
 5 years ago '05        #36
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
i thought it was common knowledge that he got his a.ss beat
 5 years ago '06        #37
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
Newsflash, 911 dispatchers are not cops. I've been to 911 call centers and they are just regulars a.ss joe's answering the phones. They are not policeman. So no, cops did not tell him to stand down, becky from down the street did.
 5 years ago '11        #38
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
avatar space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12676 12676
n*gga get that photo shop out here..now y'all come with this please stop.
 5 years ago '11        #39
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
avatar space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12676 12676
 Spiffy said:
Dude shut the fu*k up. If i lived in that area and I knew that place got robbed a bunch of times, especially by black folks, I would follow also. Zimmerman is a punk for k!lling that kid, but that kid was a punk for attacking him also. Both races lost
you suppose to observe and watch not follow and confront negro i bet if it was you fam you would want justice the 911 operator told him don't follow him.
 5 years ago '10        #40
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Politricks said:
you suppose to observe and watch not follow and confront negro i bet if it was you fam you would want justice the 911 operator told him don't follow him.
 bobdigi said:
Newsflash, 911 dispatchers are not cops. I've been to 911 call centers and they are just regulars a.ss joe's answering the phones. They are not policeman. So no, cops did not tell him to stand down, becky from down the street did.


I don't think a lot of people know that.. When they think of 911 dispatchers, they think of someone of authority.. They're really not though..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
38 comments
23 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy