Dec 3 - Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Has Bloody Lip In New Photo Of Fateful Night

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
10230 pageviews
148 comments

xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 421 421
Dec 3 - Trayvon Martin k!ller George Zimmerman Has Bloody Lip In New Photo Of Fateful Night

Trayvon Martin k!ller George Zimmerman Has Bloody Lip In New Photo Of Fateful Night

[pic - click to view]

Blood runs down George Zimmerman’s lip in a newly released photo taken the night he gunned down Trayvon Martin.

The neighborhood watchman’s legal team released the picture Monday, in a move that could draw renewed attention to Zimmerman’s claims that he shot the unarmed, black 17-year-old in self-defense.

Zimmerman, 29, pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in the fatal Feb. 26 shooting of Martin in his gated community in Sanford, Fla.

He claims he pulled out his gun after the teenager attacked him and threatened to k!ll him.

The image of a bloodied Zimmerman isn’t new, as a black-and-white copy was released several months ago. The new version, however, is a much higher-quality photo.

The picture, snapped by a police officer, shows blood dripping from Zimmerman’s nose.

A lawyer for the Martin family, Benjamin Crump, did not immediately return the Daily News’ request for comment.

Prosecutors have argued that Zimmerman profiled Martin and wrongly a.ssumed that the hoodie-wearing teen, who was returning from a trip to 7-Eleven, was a criminal.

The shooting quickly sparked national outcry after Zimmerman was at first freed with no charges under Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law, which allows people to use deadly force if they believe their lives are in danger.

He was arrested nearly five weeks after he was initially let go. 

This is not the first photo to be released of Zimmerman from the night of the shooting.

In April, ABC News published an image of Zimmerman that showed blood trickling from two small cuts on his head. An anonymous source purportedly took the image just after Zimmerman fired his gun.

Crump, at the time, denied that the photo backed up Zimmerman’s story.

“How bad could it have been if they didn't take him to the hospital, didn't stitch him up,” he said in a statement to ABC News.

“The special prosecutor has seen all the evidence and still believes George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin.”

The new photo comes just days after Zimmerman’s lawyers announced a new plan to rack up donations for his defense fund, the balance of which is “at its lowest,” they wrote on the fund’s website.

[pic - click to view]

His legal team promised Zimmerman would send personal notes of thanks to those who donate to the fund, prompting many to slam Zimmerman for offering “autographs” in exchange for cash.

Zimmerman, who is out on $1 million bail, is set to return to court on June 10, 2013.

Source:
[pic - click to view]

Trayvon Martin k!ller George Zimmerman has bloody lip in new photo of fateful night - NY Daily News

148 comments for "Dec 3 - Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Has Bloody Lip In New Photo Of Fateful Night"

5 years ago '06        #2
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
how come pics like this come out months later? makes me suspicious

also, n*ggas act like they cant take an a.ss-whooping, always gotta use a gun on some bi*ch sh*t

Last edited by nightmare; 12-03-2012 at 05:39 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #3
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
inb4racewar

This backs up zimmermans claims of feeling threatened.. Along with pics of his head bleeding from before... And a police officer noting his back was wet and had grass on it, indicating he was on his back when the shooting happened.

The prosecutor has to prove he started the altercation, which they can't, and that he was not feeling threatened for his life, which will be hard giving the photos available of his injuries... Its not even close to the worst beating I've seen... But how far should you let someone hitting you go before using a weapon? I mean his nose looks broke, and he had a couple hits to the back of the head that were bleeding... Along with the person doing this being on top of you.

It'll be hard for them to convince a jury it was straight up murder.

As far as the whole "a white man k!lled a black kid"...

1. He's mixed not white... You can clearly see this.
2. There had been multiple break-ins to various homes in the neighborhood by black people for about a year.
3. Following someone because you've never seen them, and theyre walking between the homes, and fits the profile of those committing the crimes doesn't make you racist. (if you saw Mexican people stealing from your neighborhood, and then saw one who you've never seen you wouldn't be suspicious of that person)

Most of you will hate this post but thats he way i see it.

But im white... So what do i know
 5 years ago '10        #4
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,828 | Props total: 5996 5996
heres an idea

GET THE fu*k OVER IT.
 5 years ago '09        #5
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
this is the dumbest case ever
 5 years ago '04        #6
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,661 | Props total: 11305 11305
 nightmare said:

also, n*ggas act like they cant take an a.ss-whooping, always gotta use a gun on some bi*ch sh*t

so basically you can't catch a fade anymore, or some one can legally k!ll you.

man fu*k it i guess i aint about that life.

12-03-2012, 06:59 PM         #7
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this case has been fu*ked since day 1. Media done fu*ked this up every black person on the planet thinks he is guilty every white person dont give a fu*k cuz he mexican
 5 years ago '08        #8
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
he followed the kid when he wasn't suppose to got whooped and k!lled him

[pic - click to view]

12-03-2012, 07:42 PM         #9
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Writing my thoughts on the case would just be a repeat of Freemind's comment, so I'll just cosign him...
 5 years ago '09        #10
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,110 | Props total: 1652 1652
Let the whole story come out before anyone can make judgements is all i ask
 12-03-2012, 08:18 PM         #11
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:

5 years ago '12        #12
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,574 | Props total: 5030 5030
The authorities told his neighborhood watching a.ss to stand down but nope, he wanted to be a hero so he continued to follow a person who he considered to be dangerous. He caught the fade, lost and decided to shoot.

Freemind said:
Exactly. So just shut your mouth.
 12-03-2012, 08:29 PM         #13
drake_411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:

real
 5 years ago '10        #14
mac456 
space
space
space
$90 | Props total: 0 0
 skillahmang said:

so basically you can't catch a fade anymore, or some one can legally k!ll you.

man fu*k it i guess i aint about that life.

Welcome to the grown man's world. If You want to fist f!ght, take that sh*t to the gym.
 5 years ago '10        #15
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Freemind said:
inb4racewar

This backs up zimmermans claims of feeling threatened.. Along with pics of his head bleeding from before... And a police officer noting his back was wet and had grass on it, indicating he was on his back when the shooting happened.

The prosecutor has to prove he started the altercation, which they can't, and that he was not feeling threatened for his life, which will be hard giving the photos available of his injuries... Its not even close to the worst beating I've seen... But how far should you let someone hitting you go before using a weapon? I mean his nose looks broke, and he had a couple hits to the back of the head that were bleeding... Along with the person doing this being on top of you.

2. There had been multiple break-ins to various homes in the neighborhood by black people for about a year.
3. Following someone because you've never seen them, and theyre walking between the homes, and fits the profile of those committing the crimes doesn't make you racist. (if you saw Mexican people stealing from your neighborhood, and then saw one who you've never seen you wouldn't be suspicious of that person)

Common sense on Boxden

[pic - click to view]

Now you damn well know that sh*t is not welcome round these parts..
 5 years ago '11        #16
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
You follow someone that stand the ground sh*t is out the window period. U become the aggressor then.
 5 years ago '09        #17
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
First page, where r the zimmerman haters?
 12-03-2012, 08:39 PM         #18
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
inb4racewar

His White, you think Whites go around calling people who are mixed with Black, anything other then Black? GTFO. One-drop rule, gtfo with your closet racist wanna-be liberal double standards.
 5 years ago '09        #19
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Suppafresh said:
You follow someone that stand the ground sh*t is out the window period. U become the aggressor then.
Dude shut the fu*k up. If i lived in that area and I knew that place got robbed a bunch of times, especially by black folks, I would follow also. Zimmerman is a punk for k!lling that kid, but that kid was a punk for attacking him also. Both races lost
 5 years ago '06        #20
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 lifeundthescope said:
His White, you think Whites go around calling people who are mixed with Black, anything other then Black? GTFO. One-drop rule, gtfo with your closet racist wanna-be liberal double standards.
this is where i disagree, if his moms was white and his pops was latin, his last name would be sanchez or some sh*t and there would be no story and yall muthafu*kas wouldnt give a fu*k anymore, it would have been some minority shooting another minority and it would even be a convo, but since his last name is zimmerman, he can be characterized as white and now everyone is mad as hell
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy