just got fu-ked in the ass by GaymeStop...HARD!!

most viewed right now
 152
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 101
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #61
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 677 677
them fu*k n*ggas wouldnt take my 360 hdd because it didnt have a serial #.

i bought the mf from them....i didnt take it off
 4 years ago '12        #62
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,625 | Props total: 2139 2139
 Gmo BlaZe said:
them fu*k n*ggas wouldnt take my 360 hdd because it didnt have a serial #.

i bought the mf from them....i didnt take it off
I was in line behind this guy who brought his kid to trade in games the other day. They literally r*ped this kid while the dad just set there and shook his head. GS threw the book at him. Charged him for disc cleaning. Charged him for a broken case. The kid literally got back like 9 dollars. The GS employee counted that money back to him, and the kid was like, "Oh, that's all?" I felt bad for him. After all that sh*t, I bought my game and the GS employee asked me if I wanted it used because they had it. I said yes, and the case ended up being broken. It had a big chunk on the top of the case missing. I paid 27 dollars when I could of bought it new for 30. I looked at the dude like can I charge you a fee for a broken case, and he just looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. Me and my wife walked out that bi*ch and haven't gone back.
 06-22-2013, 05:14 PM         #63
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
I was in line behind this guy who brought his kid to trade in games the other day. They literally r*ped this kid while the dad just set there and shook his head. GS threw the book at him. Charged him for disc cleaning. Charged him for a broken case. The kid literally got back like 9 dollars. The GS employee counted that money back to him, and the kid was like, "Oh, that's all?" I felt bad for him. After all that sh*t, I bought my game and the GS employee asked me if I wanted it used because they had it. I said yes, and the case ended up being broken. It had a big chunk on the top of the case missing. I paid 27 dollars when I could of bought it new for 30. I looked at the dude like can I charge you a fee for a broken case, and he just looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. Me and my wife walked out that bi*ch and haven't gone back.
damn!
 06-22-2013, 05:33 PM         #64
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I went up there to cop lego city for the wiiU them clowns came out the back with a cd envelope claiming it was new and that they were using the case for the display. Im like so whats the discounted price and how would I return this sh*t if my lil bro don't want it seeing as the plastic is already off the case, he gave me the most cluesless look and I told the f*ggots to keep that sh*t and went to walmart.

fu*k game stop


Last edited by Killa Kwamz; 06-22-2013 at 05:35 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #65
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
Don't understand why some of y'all complain night & day about gamestop and trade ins, used games etc, but still go there its rare they have good trade in deals but most of the time its better to sell on craigslist or even go to best buy.

The ONLY time I do get something from there is if its a brand new game and a certain preorder bonus I want. Other than that its Best Buy for me or Ebay

fu*k buying anything used from Gamestop. You are pretty much just asking for sh*t in a bag
 4 years ago '10        #66
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
Wait what.. 2 discs?
 4 years ago '07        #67
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 06-22-2013, 09:00 PM         #68
HDBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Gamestop, power to the players.
 4 years ago '07        #69
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
I only paid 13 bucks for my mass effect 3.
 06-23-2013, 09:31 AM         #70
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gamestop do open cases and remove the disc for almost all their games
 06-23-2013, 09:39 AM         #71
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyMofo said:


good luck wit remedy'n ur situation
this thread was made back in december,ive already repurchased the game else
where and beat it since then I just bumped this thread as another
example of y I prefer digital games over discs

this wouldve never happened to me if I had a digital copy
 4 years ago '04        #72
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 blafy said:
Gamestop do open cases and remove the disc for almost all their games
False.
 4 years ago '05        #73
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
i've never had any problems with gamestop, mainly because i rarely by games from them, but i've bought games from walmart with the discs missing TWICE.


I remember getting psychic force 2012 for the dreamcast. got in the car and the disc was missing. went thru the hassle of customer service and they gave me another disc.

bought live 2005 & def jam f!ght for ny for the ps2 and the disc for live was missing. got to the customer service line and the lady was like how did i know that you're not keeping the disc. i was like wtf it wasn't until another lady came and was like get him his game. that's happened to me and my son
 4 years ago '04        #74
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 LAwLB15 said:
this thread was made back in december,ive already repurchased the game else
where and beat it since then I just bumped this thread as another
example of y I prefer digital games over discs

this wouldve never happened to me if I had a digital copy
or bought it somewhere else other than gamestop
 4 years ago '12        #75
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,070 | Props total: 17350 17350
 IllmaticYungin said:
i've never had any problems with gamestop, mainly because i rarely by games from them, but i've bought games from walmart with the discs missing TWICE.


I remember getting psychic force 2012 for the dreamcast. got in the car and the disc was missing. went thru the hassle of customer service and they gave me another disc.

bought live 2005 & def jam f!ght for ny for the ps2 and the disc for live was missing. got to the customer service line and the lady was like how did i know that you're not keeping the disc. i was like wtf it wasn't until another lady came and was like get him his game. that's happened to me and my son
Damn you went back.

I remember as a kid buying Resident Evil 1 for PS1 at a mom & pop store on launch day and we were on vacation. Turns out someone shrink wrapped a version one of them n*ggas had borrowed the disc out of....On vacation in Orlando and had flew back to NY with the fam with a case that had sme guys ID Badge in it that worked there

They shipped my dad the game and apologized to him like 10 times over the phone.

Only time I deal with gamestop is when im trading in games I get 'by other means' an im racking up on MS Points...other than that I personally don't buy games from them

Edit:

I did have a huge issue with them once and they almost called security on me. It was when Madden 05 came out for the OG Xbox...I literally lived 2 blocks over...I bought the game at like 10:04 that morning when they opened, went home popped it in, sh*t kept stuttering and freezing...tried it on my brothers xbox same thing...was literally BACK in the store by 10:20 and the lady told me the most she could do is give me 30 dollars trade in credit...even though I literally bought the first copy that morning(launch day) and SOME OF THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THERE SHOPPING WERE STILL IN THERE...I was literally back that fast.

I cussed her out like a mafugga....she was on the phone threatening to call security on me when the only black dude who worked there calmly came over, did a return and gave me a brand new copy. Never had an issue with the replacement

After that I only dealt with him when I went in there


Last edited by OldBusiness; 06-23-2013 at 03:10 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #76
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Willbeatz said:
Sucks to hear man, but in today's age buying Digital >>>>> Physical. But you're a console gamer and are very limited by proprietary hardware, so...
Well he could get a terabyte external HD and plug it into his console.
 4 years ago '07        #77
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,393 | Props total: 21539 21539
I remember when I copped AC Revelations from them. I was waiting in line for a minute. Dude takes his time looking for the sh*t. He finally brings it to me and gets me to open up a game stop card saying I wouldn't get a discount today but on a future purchase, blah, blah, blah

Drive all the way home mad amped to play this fu*king game. I get back, open the case to see that AC Brotherhood was in that bi*ch. I'm like

I drive all the way back to the mall. The same dude is there. I wait in line for like 5 mins. I get up to the counter and I'm like "you gave me the wrong fu*king game. You put Brotherhood in the case for Revelations." He goes "Oh. I'll just switch that for ya."

Doesn't say sorry or anything for wasting my damn time. I ain't been back since
 08-10-2013, 09:15 PM         #78
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chances are someone bought the game, took the discs out, and shrink wrapped it again then returned it

most gamestop employees wouldn't check twice if its still wrapped
 4 years ago '06        #79
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
fu*king piece of sh*t Gamestop. You damn fools need to stop going there already so they go out of business. Amazon & Best Buy >>>> The Gamestop near me has nothing but teenagers with acne running it. Went in there just to look around one day, saw those high school fu*ktards behind the counter, shook my head, farted near the register, and left. Stop getting your sh*t from there, retards.
 4 years ago '11        #80
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Storchaveli said:
fu*king piece of sh*t Gamestop. You damn fools need to stop going there already so they go out of business. Amazon & Best Buy >>>> The Gamestop near me has nothing but teenagers with acne running it. Went in there just to look around one day, saw those high school fu*ktards behind the counter, shook my head, farted near the register, and left. Stop getting your sh*t from there, retards.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy