just got fu-ked in the ass by GaymeStop...HARD!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
gametime187 
space
space
$1,102 | Props total: 43 43
U do know Gaymestop opens them lets their employee rent it then wrap back up like its new? I would do what that one guy said, tie that game box to a brick and let those mofos know whats up!
 5 years ago '11        #22
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 Cabillanaire oO said:
Just attach the case to a brick and "return" it.
This seems like the only good response... Normally the closing shift accepts these returns make sure to throw a fitted on real low tho
 12-03-2012, 07:32 PM         #23
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pierced Talentz said:
Your dumbass fault for never opening the game lmao

Based EA gonna point you to the trilogy pack like "this is what you want"
 Cabillanaire oO said:
Just attach the case to a brick and "return" it.
 Hu$tLa said:
Wow..my n*gga Lawl got it with no vaseline

Its not even nothing you can do about that since you've had it for so long. Makes me think I should make short videos every time I open something from gamestop from now on
 coolio said:
U couldn't feel that the case felt light?

These dudes at the factories are having such a hard time keeping up with all these multiple disc games that they're missing cases now weren't others having problems with getting the same disc twice as well?
 I k!ll TREES said:
This seems like the only good response... Normally the closing shift accepts these returns make sure to throw a fitted on real low tho
 DominationCM said:
that goes to show you just how much people fu*king HATE Game Stop, even gully a.ss EA is sending them empty a.ss game cases

fu*king x100

I wasnt even gonna make a thread about it @ first but I knew bx was gonna cut a.ss and a nicca could use a good laugh

its all good tho, usually when bad things happen to me something good happens to me right after, who knows I might fu*k around and walk outside and find $1000 laying around somewhere

time to go watch my Giants

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 12-03-2012 at 07:36 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #24
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
ya i always open that sh*t IN THE STORE hahaha happened to me one time and even thou wal mart did give me store credit i was not taking that chance again lol
 5 years ago '09        #25
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
Yeah...absolutely nothing to do with gamestop its 1. Your own stupidity for not checking your product being the machines put these in the cases and packaging so there's always room for error its not like someone personally skipped your copy and 2. Why buy a game for $60 if you're not going to play it for 9 months when you could walk in today when you're ready to play it and get it for cheap
 12-03-2012, 08:06 PM         #26
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 santos0303 said:
Yeah...absolutely nothing to do with gamestop its 1. Your own stupidity for not checking your product being the machines put these in the cases and packaging so there's always room for error its not like someone personally skipped your copy and 2. Why buy a game for $60 if you're not going to play it for 9 months when you could walk in today when you're ready to play it and get it for cheap
so how long u been working @ gamestop bro?
 5 years ago '07        #27
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
^

I feel your pain OP. I still have at least 5 games in shrink wrap that I have yet to open. Just not enough time to play them and when I do get a chance to hop on the Xbox, I'm probably playing BO2 with my friends.
 5 years ago '05        #28
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
 santos0303 said:

[pic - click to view]

12-03-2012, 08:43 PM         #29
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had that happen from walmart before back in GC game with Timesplitters 2. Got home, opened it, no disc. Brought it back next day no problems.

But lets be real if you opened it IN STORE IN FRONT OF THE EMPLOYEES immediately after you bought it and it was empty, they still wouldn't have taken it back
 5 years ago '06        #30
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
damn homie just mod ur sh*t bro i havent set foot in one of those stores in years
 5 years ago '11        #31
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
Call me crazy but i ALWAYS videotape myself opening these sh*ts cause i had that happen to me when i bought a movie from barnes & noble once and GTA IV from gamestop

Gamestop told me they didnt know if i opened it, kept the disc and came back with an empty case

fu*k that.. Twice is too much. AND i open it in my car as soon as i leave the store. I record myself taking the game out of the bag, showing the receipt, unwrapping it with my keys, and opening the case.

Im never getting fu*ked by these stores again
 5 years ago '11        #32
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,009 | Props total: 607 607
Why buy it and wait tho? Couldn't you have waited and got it at at lower price if you weren't intending to play it for a while. When I get a new game Im cracking that sh*t open and playing right away, only time I delay is if I bought more than one game at once. This makes me paranoid tho like the fu*king disc not being in the factory sealed case, wtf n*ggas would never believe me.
 5 years ago '12        #33
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Call me crazy but i ALWAYS videotape myself opening these sh*ts cause i had that happen to me when i bought a movie from barnes & noble once and GTA IV from gamestop

Gamestop told me they didnt know if i opened it, kept the disc and came back with an empty case

fu*k that.. Twice is too much. AND i open it in my car as soon as i leave the store. I record myself taking the game out of the bag, showing the receipt, unwrapping it with my keys, and opening the case.

You cannot be serious Acting like you're a private investigator.
 5 years ago '11        #34
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Nest said:
You cannot be serious Acting like you're a private investigator.
If it stops this from happening to him
 12-03-2012, 09:49 PM         #35
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast1412 said:
Why buy it and wait tho? Couldn't you have waited and got it at at lower price if you weren't intending to play it for a while. When I get a new game Im cracking that sh*t open and playing right away, only time I delay is if I bought more than one game at once. This makes me paranoid tho like the fu*king disc not being in the factory sealed case, wtf n*ggas would never believe me.
that wasnt my intentions bro, too many good games were dropping @ the time and then i heard about the DLCs they had planned so I said fu*k it i'll just wait. I didnt want to beat the game and then go back to it 2 months later to play another DLC when I already have enough games to beat in my queue

once im done with a games SP campaign its on to the next one

only way I go back is if it has good MP
 5 years ago '06        #36
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
harass them every single day till they take it back..make it clear to them that u have nothing to lose anymore and ME3 is all u have left

go into the store and dont even acknowledge the employees..just pull out ur phone and have fake convos that hint at the fact that u have access to firearms
 5 years ago '04        #37
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 1391 1391
 LAwLB15 said:
that wasnt my intentions bro, too many good games were dropping @ the time and then i heard about the DLCs they had planned so I said fu*k it i'll just wait. I didnt want to beat the game and then go back to it 2 months later to play another DLC when I already have enough games to beat in my queue

once im done with a games SP campaign its on to the next one

only way I go back is if it has good MP
Don't feed the trolls yo. I had a similar situation with gamestop and final fantasy 8 back in '99. I got the game took it home played through the first disc and bam. Second disc was a copy of disc 1. I didnt know wtf to do. I took it back to sh*tstop and they wouldn't do anything.

That's when I said fu to them and haven't done business with them since. So I know what you went through. Get your head outa yo a.ss and start pc gaming. Digital > *. Put that $1300 rig to use.
 12-03-2012, 10:55 PM         #38
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

[pic - click to view]

damn them n*ggaz scarred the shyt out of u bro, turned my n*gga into a P.I. and shyt

I feel u tho...
 12-03-2012, 11:29 PM         #39
LakeHawks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]

His father?!?!?!?!

Looks just like Him

5 years ago '04        #40
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
 Arson said:
how's that Gamestop's fault tho? Shoulda called up EA like n*gga the fu*k is my discs at
Gamestop is known for reshrink wrapping brand New games when employees "borrow" the game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago