Rob Kardashian Goes HAM, Says Rita Ora Beat 20 Dudes this Year as #RitaWhora Trends

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
fu*k it I'm trying to be number 21....come to me baby!
 12-05-2012, 01:07 PM         #102
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldnt want my girl to fu*k 20 n*ggas a year but this is 2012 women are like n*ggas they just wanna fu*k sh*t is normal nowadays not a suprise plus shes a celebrity so she can get d!ck anytime she please, u gotta put yourself in her place, if u worth a mili and famous how many bodys would u catch a year? shiittt id probably fu*k 50+ ayear
 5 years ago '05        #103
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 erick derelict said:
bi*ch a.ss simP a.ss MOTHERfu*kER ... ALL 3 OF YOU .

yall n*ggaz make me SICK!!!

yall the reason these hoes be actin like this ... fu*k yall and fu*k these wh0ores - i dont want no pus*y thats been beaten by no other n*ggas . PERIOD. if i find out . we over.

yall some sucka a.ss thirsty a.ss simps man i swear .. you and these wh0ores deserve each other ,

all u fu*kers are pure FILTH!

talmbout "its a good thing this bi*ch loves s3x" fu*k wrong wit U?? ...I swear the muslims are 100% on point with the way they treat thier women... we got some real bi*ch a.ss motherfu*kers over ..supportin these wh0ores n sh*t ...SMDH! .. yall n*ggaz fu*kin the game all up. You can keep these wh0ores , I aint even interested..

yeeeeuuuuuugh ..SCUST..

Rob lost for being surrounded by filthy wh0ores. but ROB WON for airing this wh0ore out, he regained much dignity with this, and he officially a good dude in my book now. Trill sh*t. you did well, good for you Rob.
This dude talking to 12 year olds
 5 years ago '05        #104
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9640 9640
 erick derelict said:
bi*ch a.ss simP a.ss MOTHERfu*kER ... ALL 3 OF YOU .

yall n*ggaz make me SICK!!!

yall the reason these hoes be actin like this ... fu*k yall and fu*k these wh0ores - i dont want no pus*y thats been beaten by no other n*ggas . PERIOD. if i find out . we over.

yall some sucka a.ss thirsty a.ss simps man i swear .. you and these wh0ores deserve each other ,

all u fu*kers are pure FILTH!

talmbout "its a good thing this bi*ch loves s3x" fu*k wrong wit U?? ...I swear the muslims are 100% on point with the way they treat thier women... we got some real bi*ch a.ss motherfu*kers over ..supportin these wh0ores n sh*t ...SMDH! .. yall n*ggaz fu*kin the game all up. You can keep these wh0ores , I aint even interested..

yeeeeuuuuuugh ..SCUST..

Rob lost for being surrounded by filthy wh0ores. but ROB WON for airing this wh0ore out, he regained much dignity with this, and he officially a good dude in my book now. Trill sh*t. you did well, good for you Rob.
You mad about something?

You quoted me and yet I said none of the things you said I did. Rob is a bi*ch for airing her out publicly. You should have quoted my earlier post which said to let the hoe be a hoe.

Grow up pus*y.
 5 years ago '07        #105
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,842 | Props total: 2527 2527
coming from a dude who's sister is a wh0ore......................................
 5 years ago '05        #106
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
beat 20 dudes at what???

Terrible word play, my dude
 5 years ago '12        #107
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900

[pic - click to view]

I guarentee you she surpased 20, even when she was with him. What a Dumb@ss
 12-05-2012, 01:57 PM         #108
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait so none of y'all n*ggas care that she let 20 n*ggas hit during the relationship ALONE...seriously bra that mean she gotta be getting hit by a different n*gga all the time not to mention they go raw

And y'all saying he emotional but it's cool she a skeez y'all n*ggas backwards
 12-05-2012, 02:00 PM         #109
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skratch said:
i wouldnt want my girl to fu*k 20 n*ggas a year but this is 2012 women are like n*ggas they just wanna fu*k sh*t is normal nowadays not a suprise plus shes a celebrity so she can get d!ck anytime she please, u gotta put yourself in her place, if u worth a mili and famous how many bodys would u catch a year? shiittt id probably fu*k 50+ ayear
So in your eyes she gets a pass for letting 20 n*ggas hit during a brief time? I guarantee if she that easy her numbers surpass 100+ a year
 5 years ago '10        #110
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 ImInHerMouth said:

wow...

I was so @ a lost for that I chose to not even respond? How is 20 d!cks a year not c*m dumpsterish? Like damn! Are we talking about rookie hookers on unpaid leave or what? Sad that it's ok'd by men for women to carry themselves in such filthy manners.

20 d!cks a year?
 5 years ago '10        #111
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Fresco said:
20 d!cks
I wonder how many d!cks the bi*ches I've been with have had within this year. These hoes are wild as fu*k
dont eat the snake pit mane
 5 years ago '07        #112
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 WCIB said:
You mad about something?

You quoted me and yet I said none of the things you said I did. Rob is a bi*ch for airing her out publicly. You should have quoted my earlier post which said to let the hoe be a hoe.

Grow up pus*y.
Cuz.. that sh*t u said about "men arent men" ... that was some real ho sh*t . thats why. pus*y.

You capin save a hoe a.ss n*gga... hell no we dont "let hoes be hoes" we dump em ..leave em lonely to feel like sh*t , and get with a simp ...
 12-05-2012, 03:39 PM         #113
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
So in your eyes she gets a pass for letting 20 n*ggas hit during a brief time? I guarantee if she that easy her numbers surpass 100+ a year
Not necessarily a pass but idk, i'd let her pass for doing 20 but i wouldnt let a reg chick pass on 20 just cause i feel like entertainers can get it anytime they want
 5 years ago '05        #114
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9640 9640
 erick derelict said:
Cuz.. that sh*t u said about "men arent men" ... that was some real ho sh*t . thats why. pus*y.

You capin save a hoe a.ss n*gga... hell no we dont "let hoes be hoes" we dump em ..leave em lonely to feel like sh*t , and get with a simp ...
Men are pussies... Like you. I'm sorry I offended you, I should have said some men... Men that get emotional and air hoes out to millions of twitter followers instead of dumping them.

You have me confused with the n*ggas around your way. You gonna disagree that a LOT of these n*ggas/men are bi*ches? There's way more male bi*ches now then there were back in the day.

I won't call you a pus*y anymore unless you continue to realize we're on the same side!
 12-05-2012, 05:20 PM         #115
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revinue2244 said:
i blame n*ggaz like reggie bush and kris humphries
Huh? Both of them got new hoes..Ain't Reggie's new girl pregnant? Anyhow, Drake still raps about his OLD hoes then throws bottles at guys in clubs in their honor.....Simp of the year, maybe the decade.....
 5 years ago '11        #116
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
It's a lot of simp a.ss n*ggas in this thread
 5 years ago '09        #117
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
what the fu*k has happened to the male species, bunch of pussies in here.
 5 years ago '09        #118
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,223 | Props total: 19333 19333
Damn the bi*ch is doing Wilt numbers
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish