Rob Kardashian Goes HAM, Says Rita Ora Beat 20 Dudes this Year as #RitaWhora Trends

most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$11,729 | Props total: 5744 5744
I think Rob called Kim Kardashian a wh0ore too, at least he's honest about these bi*ches!
 5 years ago '11        #82
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Equals already coming up with cape plans smh "she to fine to be with..." yet the bi*ch succing 20 other d!cks. You know its some future cuckold muthafu*kas on here, fu*k that bi*ch toss her to the homies as shark bait, bi*ch is a mere onesy yell™
 12-05-2012, 04:11 AM         #83
dxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
K, but what I want to know is if this sh*t is true (and as well) then why the fu*k we don't have a s3xtape to watch yet?
 5 years ago '11        #84
mrbelvy 
space
avatar space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
That Redbone wh0ore nasty. Waits for gangbang s3xtape
 5 years ago '05        #85
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
The fact that nicca tried to shoot at her wit that means he was holding that pistol in his pocket for a min.

Im saying, everybody fuked some body. A real nicca really wouldnt try to air a chick out for this. She is a grown a.ss woman like what 23? The fact that she obviously enjoys s3x, and has mad experience could be a good thing for trill nicca.

How you go about finding out though, rob has to be a biitch nicca to be laying in bed like "sooo how many guys you fuked in a year..." No normal n*gga would want to ask their long term gf this, its man law number 231, dont ask her, and dont tell. Its a pointless statistic if she wit you long term. a lot of wifys were hoes im sayin... How many rita ora puzzy pics we got out here? How many s3x tapes? Im saying...

Best we got is a 85% nipslip that dont even make your dik jump.

[pic - click to view]




Am i rite?

LOL at the back fire, like he dont got ray j having every drop suked outta tip by kim on home video in the family attic.

Nicca rob just secured rita large male fan base. LOSS.


So wait wait, i just read she wanted to keep it open IE fuk him when she can, and he didnt have to commit, she aint want to. So he had a chick that was jus trying to fuk and he was trying to wife. SO wait... Rob has no options now, gotta k!ll himself.

[pic - click to view]


21...


[pic - click to view]


22


[pic - click to view]


40...

Rob laaawwws.


Last edited by Andrefrbk; 12-05-2012 at 05:26 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #86
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9707 9707
 Andrefrbk said:
The fact that nicca tried to shoot at her wit that means he was holding that pistol in his pocket for a min.

Im saying, everybody fuked some body. A real nicca really wouldnt try to air a chick out for this. She is a grown a.ss woman like what 23? The fact that she obviously enjoys s3x, and has mad experience could be a good thing for trill nicca.

How you go about finding out though, rob has to be a biitch nicca to be laying in bed like "sooo how many guys you fuked in a year..." No normal n*gga would want to ask their long term gf this, its man law number 231, dont ask her, and dont tell. Its a pointless statistic if she wit you long term. a lot of wifys were hoes im sayin... How many rita ora puzzy pics we got out here? How many s3x tapes? Im saying...

Best we got is a 85% nipslip that dont even make your dik jump.

[pic - click to view]




Am i rite?

LOL at the back fire, like he dont got ray j having every drop suked outta tip by kim on home video in the family attic.

Nicca rob just secured rita large male fan base. LOSS.


So wait wait, i just read she wanted to keep it open IE fuk him when she can, and he didnt have to commit, she aint want to. So he had a chick that was jus trying to fuk and he was trying to wife. SO wait... Rob has no options now, gotta k!ll himself.

[pic - click to view]


21...


[pic - click to view]


22


[pic - click to view]


40...

Rob laaawwws.
Summed it up nicely and you added more too after I quoted you. Men aren't MEN anymore. It really seems like the bi*ch level has been raised to maximum over the past 10 years... Men are way too sensitive. Well, at least some are...
 5 years ago '05        #87
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
 WCIB said:
Summed it up nicely and you added more too after I quoted you. Men aren't MEN anymore. It really seems like the bi*ch level has been raised to maximum over the past 10 years... Men are way too sensitive. Well, at least some are...
n*gga shud be dying to meet a chick that comes at you born to fuk. Most chicks aint really dat nice, it takes practice. Ask supa head.

If he was that into her, he cudda just let her do her, continue getting the puzzy, and if its meant to be 10 years down the line when she ready for a simp wit lame dik. Ya know the rest.

But listen young bulls, ive been in robs shoes once before. It never works mane, if a chick is quietly trying to tell he she trying to fuk wit others. Just accept it trying to air her out aint gonna make her want you. And she def wont give a fuk cause she gonna have a nicca fuking her to forget you. Rita gonna just keep fuking till she find that nicca that blows out her insides into submission. Rob wasnt that nicca. And neither was I a long time ago.
 5 years ago '09        #88
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 GameTheory said:
This is the dude that smashed Lisa Ann tho...
Your telling me if you had the chance to fu*k Lisa Ann you would say no ?????

 12-05-2012, 07:00 AM         #89
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lool dude coulnt of been hitting it well if she kept seeing people...
 12-05-2012, 07:37 AM         #90
ralphmbrooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
robs corny
 5 years ago '05        #91
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
they whole family likes black ppl except for kourtney. we all know black people cheat on their significant others at least once in their lifetime.
 5 years ago '07        #92
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 fmf_123 said:
Rob Kardashian, the 25-year-old brother of Kim Kardashian[/url]



I bet his sister has that 20 beat .. this man is surrounded by wh0ores .... i bet the next one he gets is a another certified wh0ore bucket ..
 5 years ago '10        #93
MarcusF87 
space
avatar space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 LexHeyden said:
He didn't out her as a wh0ore, he outted himself as a hoe a.ss sucka who fell in love with a wh0ore
 12-05-2012, 10:19 AM         #94
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my girls friend knows guys that shes fu*ked, she was know in west london for being a wh0ore
 5 years ago '09        #95
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 mR ReZiW said:
my girls friend knows guys that shes fu*ked, she was know in west london for being a wh0ore
 5 years ago '06        #96
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8924 8924
can WE k!ll THE KARDASHIAN FAMILY SERIOUSLY.

THE MOST WORTHLESS PIECE OF sh*t FAMILY TO EVER EXIST.


TALIBANS > KARDASHIANS

HITLER >
 5 years ago '07        #97
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 Andrefrbk said:
n*gga shud be dying to meet a chick that comes at you born to fuk. Most chicks aint really dat nice, it takes practice. Ask supa head.

If he was that into her, he cudda just let her do her, continue getting the puzzy, and if its meant to be 10 years down the line when she ready for a simp wit lame dik. Ya know the rest.

But listen young bulls, ive been in robs shoes once before. It never works mane, if a chick is quietly trying to tell he she trying to fuk wit others. Just accept it trying to air her out aint gonna make her want you. And she def wont give a fuk cause she gonna have a nicca fuking her to forget you. Rita gonna just keep fuking till she find that nicca that blows out her insides into submission. Rob wasnt that nicca. And neither was I a long time ago.
 WCIB said:
Summed it up nicely and you added more too after I quoted you. Men aren't MEN anymore. It really seems like the bi*ch level has been raised to maximum over the past 10 years... Men are way too sensitive. Well, at least some are...
 Andrefrbk said:
The fact that nicca tried to shoot at her wit that means he was holding that pistol in his pocket for a min.

Im saying, everybody fuked some body. A real nicca really wouldnt try to air a chick out for this. She is a grown a.ss woman like what 23? The fact that she obviously enjoys s3x, and has mad experience could be a good thing for trill nicca.

How you go about finding out though, rob has to be a biitch nicca to be laying in bed like "sooo how many guys you fuked in a year..." No normal n*gga would want to ask their long term gf this, its man law number 231, dont ask her, and dont tell. Its a pointless statistic if she wit you long term. a lot of wifys were hoes im sayin... How many rita ora puzzy pics we got out here? How many s3x tapes? Im saying...

Best we got is a 85% nipslip that dont even make your dik jump.

[pic - click to view]




Am i rite?

LOL at the back fire, like he dont got ray j having every drop suked outta tip by kim on home video in the family attic.

Nicca rob just secured rita large male fan base. LOSS.


So wait wait, i just read she wanted to keep it open IE fuk him when she can, and he didnt have to commit, she aint want to. So he had a chick that was jus trying to fuk and he was trying to wife. SO wait... Rob has no options now, gotta k!ll himself.

[pic - click to view]


21...


[pic - click to view]


22


[pic - click to view]


40...

Rob laaawwws.
bi*ch a.ss simP a.ss MOTHERfu*kER ... ALL 3 OF YOU .


yall n*ggaz make me SICK!!!

yall the reason these hoes be actin like this ... fu*k yall and fu*k these wh0ores - i dont want no pus*y thats been beaten by no other n*ggas . PERIOD. if i find out . we over.

yall some sucka a.ss thirsty a.ss simps man i swear .. you and these wh0ores deserve each other ,



all u fu*kers are pure FILTH!

talmbout "its a good thing this bi*ch loves s3x" fu*k wrong wit U?? ...I swear the muslims are 100% on point with the way they treat thier women... we got some real bi*ch a.ss motherfu*kers over ..supportin these wh0ores n sh*t ...SMDH! .. yall n*ggaz fu*kin the game all up. You can keep these wh0ores , I aint even interested..

yeeeeuuuuuugh ..SCUST..


Rob lost for being surrounded by filthy wh0ores. but ROB WON for airing this wh0ore out, he regained much dignity with this, and he officially a good dude in my book now. Trill sh*t. you did well, good for you Rob.


Last edited by erick derelict; 12-05-2012 at 11:29 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #98
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 DrX said:
rob lame he cant put it down....thats why his bi*ch cheating on him with a roster
only a virgin would think like that.


if you in a "relationship" and you've fu*ked 20 different dudes in one year, you yourself have serious issues. 20 n*ggas in one year? I wouldn't even touch that chick right now. and I almost never say that unless a chick is super ugly. but that pus*y is a biohazard.


20 n*ggas?!
 5 years ago '11        #99
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 MoP said:
20 is less than 2 a month lol. That's not that many at all.


wow...
 5 years ago '10        #100
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
The Kardashian's are media wh0ores, they'd do anything to stay relevant and have a show.

This the same bi*ch n*gga I seen with my girl crying on the show because his sisters didn't involve him in any of their business affairs...

He's a bi*ch a.ss n*gga
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy