Dec 3 - NBC’s Bob Costas Interrupts Sunday Night Football With Gun Control Lecture

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 aclockworkred71 said:
Its standing ground, not shooting a legislator for working on a bill that impacts security and privacy, that is murder and not even worth it, but IF there was a violent showing then it will be of proper use.

You are using logical fallacies here, attempting to ask why not shoot over an infringement of the constitution, well the constitution states more than right to own guns, also the right to vote, speak, and many more. The idea that it isn't a logical argument because they are not ready to shoot over the simplest of matters, well that idea is plain sh*t. There is a place and time for everything, the general point you send is that government interference is good, you are advocating that they use MORE abuse, by ADDING to already restrictive pressures.

so when there are instances when police unjustifiably gun down and do other forms of harm innocent civilians, that not a violent showing???

the fact that people arent standing their ground in these cases, confirms what i already knew, the majority of people will conform to govt when it cames down to it, some people will f!ght, but there wont be this mass uprising that alot of gun people talk about, thats all i was really trying to illustrate

additionally , the fact that the majority of people opt not to own guns delivers that message as well
 5 years ago '06        #142
space
space
 getyagameup said:
here we go again....guns don't k!ll people, people k!ll people. there are many other ways to k!ll someone other than a gun. where are all the knife control advocates?? or the martial arts control advocates??? or the bio chemical warfare control advocates? or the ballistic missile control advocates? or the tank control advocates??? dude could have just beat the sh*t outta her, stabbed/strangled her and then what?? are they going to ask for rope control after that?? taking away or requesting to take away your rights as a citizen is dumb....i don't give a fu*k how you want to slice it. alcohol k!lls many of people, daily, weekly, yearly...yet i still don't see anyone going to the liquor companies and saying well, we shouldn't make anymore of this POISON because it causes people to get into horrific accidents....stupid f!ghts....has people pass out and then someone comes and puts their nuts on someone's face...has been proved to lead to use of other harder drugs.....no, let's get rid of the instant death, not the slow guaranteed one.

miss me with this bullsh*t. as long as governments and their soldiers have guns, weapons, whatever, we as citizens need to protect ourselves from them and other idiot citizens who do fu*kery.

dude was pissed, k!lled his shorty and himself. sorry to hear that but he could've hung himself or did a myriad of other things to go. old conversation already.
knives and ropes, unlike guns, have endless other practical applications besides harming other people, therefore why control it? they are tools

a gun fires projectiles of metal into a living body, its sole purpose of design is to k!ll, doesnt that make sense to people?

and what average person is sitting around with bio/chemical weapons, ballistic missiles and tanks?

im not anti-gun but i am anti-gun mania, its like for some people on here having a gun is more important than drinking water, than having food
 5 years ago '06        #143
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
Bob Costas da bawse with the knowledge...
 5 years ago '05        #144
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
people are the problem not guns...people have been k!lling each other since the beginning of time...
 5 years ago '09        #145
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 nightmare said:
whenever this gun debate comes up, the gun nuts say they need the guns to keep the govt afraid of the people, but its very that the govt has no fear of the people even though they have guns, thats what im saying

alot of gun nuts always talk that tough fu*k the police, fu*k the govt sh*t, but are actually scared of the govt themselves even with their arsenals
Gee "gun nuts" say that because that was the fu*king reason why its in our constitution. The second most important amendment at the time. The government does fear the people. Our issue is the majority of people are brainwashed sheep that don't care about how tyrannous our government is. Once the glass house most people lives in cracks and the fantasy world they live in crumbles things will change.

Another thing you don't seem to realize is our government is run by people. US citizens to be exact. If our government ordered a massive attack on its own people I have no doubt in my mind many would not follow it. You seem to be advocating to not be prepared. Thats the reason I have a few guns. As a "just incase" safety net. And before you say the government would squash me I'd rather go out trying than cowering in a corner.
 5 years ago '10        #146
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
He would have just gutted her without the gun.
 5 years ago '06        #147
space
space
 KNerd said:
Gee "gun nuts" say that because that was the fu*king reason why its in our constitution. The second most important amendment at the time. The government does fear the people. Our issue is the majority of people are brainwashed sheep that don't care about how tyrannous our government is. Once the glass house most people lives in cracks and the fantasy world they live in crumbles things will change.

Another thing you don't seem to realize is our government is run by people. US citizens to be exact. If our government ordered a massive attack on its own people I have no doubt in my mind many would not follow it. You seem to be advocating to not be prepared. Thats the reason I have a few guns. As a "just incase" safety net. And before you say the government would squash me I'd rather go out trying than cowering in a corner.
you guys live in a fantasy world, govts dont just order a massive attack on its citizens, police states are created gradually and with calculated processing, if a police state happens, you wont realize it until its too late and most people will accept it

and for the one millionth time, this country is extremely divided, not everyone is going to be on the same page to f!ght the govt, people of this country will f!ght each other before f!ghting the government

gun nuts who want to f!ght the govt, like many other types of people, a.ssume that everyone agrees with them, just because their social bubble thinks the way they,

thats the same reason why alot of people were shocked when romney lost
 5 years ago '06        #148
space
space
if the govt wants to take everyones guns, all they have to do is use the media (and maybe some planned terrorism) to manipulate public perception against gun nuts and militias and in favor of gun control, they dont need to get violent

look how they used the timothy mcveigh bombing to take down the michigan militia
 5 years ago '10        #149
thebadguy 
space
space
space
$323 | Props total: 2 2
f*ck bob costas for this
 5 years ago '06        #150
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 nightmare said:
if the govt wants to take everyones guns, all they have to do is use the media (and maybe some planned terrorism) to manipulate public perception against gun nuts and militias and in favor of gun control, they dont need to get violent

look how they used the timothy mcveigh bombing to take down the michigan militia
OR ship guns to Mexican gangbangers for the potential chance of the media covering the k!llings and ignoring the shipping of automatic guns by our President?

oh wait they did that... Ever heard of Fast & Furious?

And of course the media wants gun control? Who in the main stream media, came out against Bob Costas???
 5 years ago '07        #151
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
 aclockworkred71 said:
No they do not, not even close, even when they throw the military and police units we still outnumber them.

Your when would you need it argument isn't solid at all, I have never seen a tornado in Boston but they have things in place in case it happens, sitting around vulnerable isn't better than being prepared on the grounds that YOU don't think it will happen.

You do not impose restrictions on the next individual because you live in la la land.
They outnumber you as an individual they have more people armed than you have friends armed. If they want to k!ll you, they'll k!ll you.
 5 years ago '06        #152
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
OR ship guns to Mexican gangbangers for the potential chance of the media covering the k!llings and ignoring the shipping of automatic guns by our President?

oh wait they did that... Ever heard of Fast & Furious?

And of course the media wants gun control? Who in the main stream media, came out against Bob Costas???
you guys on this site are very dense sometimes

IM NOT SAYING THAT THE MEDIA OR THE GOVT WANTS GUN CONTROL!

to all the gun extremists who always say that the govt is trying to their guns and sh*t like that, and how they would f!ght back, im saying that if the govt really wanted to, they could do so without violence
 5 years ago '06        #153
space
space
 pete jr said:
They outnumber you as an individual they have more people armed than you have friends armed. If they want to k!ll you, they'll k!ll you.
there's no point in arguing, any reasonable person knows that all these gunslingers on the internet are just blowing off steam, and if the there was actually ever some massive govt crackdown, most of them would bow down and the others would die

just let them show their online bravado, it doesn't mean anything in the long run
 5 years ago '06        #154
space
space
 nightmare said:
you guys on this site are very dense sometimes

IM NOT SAYING THAT THE MEDIA OR THE GOVT WANTS GUN CONTROL!

to all the gun extremists who always say that the govt is trying to their guns and sh*t like that, and how they would f!ght back, im saying that if the govt really wanted to, they could do so without violence
okay, but i am say that the Mainstream Media and many in the Gov. do want massive control tho bro...

Yes, if they did say all guns must go, i'd say less than 10% off owners would even get violent...
But i do believe many would try to not give them up, I wouldn't just give up mine.. I wouldn't k!ll or get violent but i could find a few places to put a few guns..
 5 years ago '07        #155
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 KFrizzle said:
okay, but i am say that the Mainstream Media and many in the Gov. do want massive control tho bro...

Yes, if they did say all guns must go, i'd say less than 10% off owners would even get violent...
But i do believe many would try to not give them up, I wouldn't just give up mine.. I wouldn't k!ll or get violent but i could find a few places to put a few guns..
if ppl in the gov wanted "massive gun control" don't you think they would do something about it? Democrats have gone silent on the issue for the most part, every once in a while they'll have some nice platitude to throw out there but it doesn't lead to sh*t...ever. The automatic weapons ban ended, you can buy ammo and sh*t online now. Stop listening to NRA press releases & Ted Nugent and look @ the facts. Gun sales skyrocketed during Obamas 1st term, if he was such a gun control maniac he would of done something about it.

Only thing Obama and them even talk about really is, increasing background info and sh*t. Which is pretty reasonable, if you're gonna buy an AK47, we should prob know if you've beaten your wife before, have a history of mental illness etc. And that really doesn't address sh*t, because then James Holmes Jr. can just go to a gun show, and straight buy 5 ak 47s with no id, no background check etc.
But but the 2nd amendment!!!!!

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-06-2012 at 01:07 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #156
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
if ppl in the gov wanted "massive gun control" don't you think they would do something about it? Democrats have gone silent on the issue for the most part, every once in a while they'll have some nice platitude to throw out there but it doesn't lead to sh*t...ever. The automatic weapons ban ended, you can buy ammo and sh*t online now. Stop listening to NRA press releases & Ted Nugent and look @ the facts. Gun sales skyrocketed during Obamas 1st term, if he was such a gun control maniac he would of done something about it.
Yes and No... It is not any easy way too get elected so many will not even mention guns...
But just look, I mean Obama did back the UN Gun Control treaty like immediately after reelection? and many in the democrat party unfortunately do support this bill. No this bill does not ban or make really a huge difference but i do not support ANY international licensing requirements, more red tape, create an “international gun registries...

But, I'm not saying things are bad now w/ guns and laws... I just dont believe we need to be getting any more anti-gun laws... It will not help with ending crimes... which is the whole argument of getting rid of guns.

I must add, i dont not support an international registry on anything !.!.!
My computer history
my phone history
my text message history
my guns
my car
my purchases
 5 years ago '07        #157
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Yes and No... It is not any easy way too get elected so many will not even mention guns...
But just look, I mean Obama did back the UN Gun Control treaty like immediately after reelection? and many in the democrat party unfortunately do support this bill. No this bill does not ban or make really a huge difference but i do not support ANY international licensing requirements, more red tape, create an “international gun registries...

But, I'm not saying things are bad now w/ guns and laws... I just dont believe we need to be getting any more anti-gun laws... It will not help with ending crimes... which is the whole argument of getting rid of guns.

I must add, i dont not support an international registry on anything !.!.!
My computer history
my phone history
my text message history
my guns
my car
my purchases
Once again you don't know what you're talking about, this is what happens when you get your news from sh*tty sources. It poisons the well, cause then every topic you have the wrong information. That UN Gun thing had nothing to do with Gun Control, just more fear mongering from Right Wing dipsh*ts and puppets for the Gun Manufacturers.
The Arms Trade Treaty has nothing to do with restricting the legal sale or ownership of guns within the United States. The aim of the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty is to combat the illicit international trade of arms by "tightening regulation of, and setting international standards for, the import, export and transfer of conventional weapons" in order to "close gaps in existing regional and national arms export control systems that allow weapons to pass onto the illicit market." The text of the proposed treaty specifically "reaffirms the sovereign right and responsibility of any State to regulate and control transfers of conventional arms that take place exclusively within its territory, pursuant to its own legal or constitutional systems," so even if such a treaty came to pass, U.S. rights and laws regarding the sale and ownership of small arms would still apply within the United States.

No such treaty could "bypass the normal legislative process in Congress," as all treaties to which the U.S. is a signatory must first be approved by a two-thirds vote of the U.S. Senate before they are considered to be ratified and binding.

The President of the United States cannot enact a "complete ban on all weapons for US citizens through the signing of international treaties with foreign nations." The right to keep and bear arms is guaranteed in the Constitution of the United States, and in the 1957 case Reid v. Covert, the U.S. Supreme Court established that the Constitution supersedes international treaties ratified by the U.S. Senate.

There is no "legal way around the 2nd Amendment" other than a further amendment to the Constitution that repeals or alters it, or a Supreme Court decision that radically reinterprets how the 2nd Amendment is to be applied.
So again, try getting the facts, so you can avoid looking like this in the future.
And do you know what the first part of 2nd amendment actually says?
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state
 5 years ago '06        #158
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Once again you don't know what you're talking about, this is what happens when you get your news from sh*tty sources. It poisons the well, cause then every topic you have the wrong information. That UN Gun thing had nothing to do with Gun Control, just more fear mongering from Right Wing dipsh*ts and puppets for the Gun Manufacturers.
So again, try getting the facts, so you can avoid looking like this in the future.
And do you know what the first part of 2nd amendment actually says?

Idk what your talk about i never said that the UN treaty takes away our gun rights???

can you read, i said:
ANY international licensing requirements, more red tape, create an “international gun registries...
But i'm not cool w/ an International registration of me and my family cuz we have a few guns...
 5 years ago '07        #159
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Idk what your talk about i never said that the UN treaty takes away our gun rights???

can you read, i said:

But i'm not cool w/ an International registration of me and my family cuz we have a few guns...
I mean Obama did back the UN Gun Control treaty like immediately after reelection?
is what you said, Gun Control isn't=Registering of fire arms.

The Arms Trade Treaty has nothing to do with restricting the legal sale or ownership of guns within the United States.
Your argument is moot.
 5 years ago '06        #160
space
space
 KFrizzle said:

point is corporate interest is in favor of guns, so the mainstream media nor the government will do much, gun extremists should be less paranoid

Last edited by nightmare; 12-06-2012 at 02:14 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy