Dec 3 - NBC’s Bob Costas Interrupts Sunday Night Football With Gun Control Lecture

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
it can't be said any better. guns do not k!ll people, people k!ll people. if someone wants someone else dead, they will find a way to do it, albeit gun or anything else they can get their hands on.
 5 years ago '10        #122
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
This dude sound like a 5 year old "if he didn't have a gun everyone would be alive" *5 year old voice*

like he couldn't do the same thing he did with out a gun
 5 years ago '06        #123
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Staszy said:
I've had too many gun control arguments on Boxden I'm getting sick ranting about it.. Listen, if a criminal wants a gun he is going to get is. Plain and simple. You guys are delusional if you think that shooting tragedies wouldn't happen if guns were banned. Yeah the Columbine, Tucson, and Movie Theater shootings wouldn't have happened if guns were banned ..

And nightmare when have I once said that we need to keep our guns to have the government stay afraid of people also you always say that "You are against people owning guns" but all your posts contradict that.
first off you completely misread, what i wrote, i was speaking in this society about how people always talk about how they need guns to f!ght the govt, but even as the they govt abuses it power, these so called "patriots" with guns, never do sh*t. im personally not trying to f!ght the govt

secondly, wtf are you talking about? im NOT against gun ownership, and ive said that many times on boxden, i just think the regulations should be tighter
 5 years ago '06        #124
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
There was Gangs, murder, suicide, & all types of Crime before guns...
-so we know guns are responsible for any of those things.

This is totally a domestic violence story; handgun, shotgun or no gun. We are dealing with a person who was mentally troubled... and for Costas to call for the rest of the nation to give up rights, because of this fool who knowingly k!lled his GF n mother of his Child, just blows my mind!
Plus I really don't think we can even blame this on any potential brain damage due to the contact of the sport or even the sport's sorta kinda 'violent' ways.

SO for one to blame this on a Gun or being a Rookie? in the NFL w/ too many concustions is a weak argument to even make, we need to blame the individual responsible for committing these disturbing acts.

If he wasn't in the NFL, i doubt this would have gotta much of any news coverage. Nor would he have gotten any sympathy...

Cato Institute:

-31 states have concealed carry laws: 24% lower violent crime rate, 19% lower murder rate, 39% lower robbery rate than states that forbid concealed carry weapons.

-The nine states with the lowest violent crime rates, every one of them are all right-to-carry-weapon states, right to conceal.

How many places do we know with the strictest gun control laws, which also have the highest crime rates in the country? I give you two off the top of my head. One would be Washington, DC, and the next would be New York City. Both places have among the most stringent -- the tightest -- gun control laws in the country, and yet gun crime is through the roof in both places

OR

Chicago has some of the most stringent gun control laws in this country. How many people are being k!lled every day in that city? How many?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #125
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
The problem is guns empower weak people to make emulsify decisions.

Some justify allowing guns as a use for self defense but what type of situation do you find yourself having to defend yourself and needing a gun? I'd the government is going to k!ll you, they outnumber you and will k!ll you anyways.

If anything we need to find a better way of controlling guns because the current system isn't working
 5 years ago '06        #126
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
There was Gangs, murder, suicide, & all types of Crime before guns...
-so we know guns are responsible for any of those things.

How many places do we know with the strictest gun control laws, which also have the highest crime rates in the country? I give you two off the top of my head. One would be Washington, DC, and the next would be New York City. Both places have among the most stringent -- the tightest -- gun control laws in the country, and yet gun crime is through the roof in both places

OR

Chicago has some of the most stringent gun control laws in this country. How many people are being k!lled every day in that city? How many?

[pic - click to view]

i hate when people make this particular argument, because state gun laws are useless for the simple fact, that one only needs to cross state lines to legally purchase a gun, so it doesnt matter.

if i live in Chicago for example, Indiana is 10 min away, so of course its easy for me to get guns regardless, thats not the fault of the city's laws but of the fact that overall in this country its easy to get guns
 5 years ago '06        #127
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
Listen man, I usually agree with everything you say, but you're off base here.

How did the whole cartel lifestyle begin in Mexico?

By outlawing Guns and the cartels gaining control, by secretly getting guns and controlling the rest of the law abiding population. They have since grown because they are in control. The police don't even fu*king do anything because they're afraid of the Cartels because of what they have become. Look into the history and you'll find a very different story than what you and people who disagree with that are portraying.

Those with the biggest guns have the power basically. Those with no guns, have no power over those that have them. Its just the threat of them, nevermind when they actually start using them. The threat of the gun= power.
the cartels are in control, because they have a sh*t ton of money and WE sell them hella guns and weaponry, and that money is a result of our drug laws

so individuals not having guns has nothing to do with it, being in a gang changes things

imagine if you live in a neighborhood and you have alot of guns, but a local gang wants you dead, there are of them than you, your guns will not save you

the fact that they have membership, power and influence is what makes them dangerous, not the guns, and they get that from other sources (money political corruption, etc.)
 5 years ago '04        #128
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17416 17416
Guns <<<
 5 years ago '04        #129
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17416 17416
 nightmare said:
the cartels are in control, because they have a sh*t ton of money and WE sell them hella guns and weaponry, and that money is a result of our drug laws

so individuals not having guns has nothing to do with it, being in a gang changes things

imagine if you live in a neighborhood and you have alot of guns, but a local gang wants you dead, there are of them than you, your guns will not save you

the fact that they have membership, power and influence is what makes them dangerous, not the guns, and they get that from other sources (money political corruption, etc.)
 5 years ago '06        #130
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 nightmare said:
i hate when people make this particular argument, because state gun laws are useless for the simple fact, that one only needs to cross state lines to legally purchase a gun, so it doesnt matter.

if i live in Chicago for example, Indiana is 10 min away, so of course its easy for me to get guns regardless, thats not the fault of the city's laws but of the fact that overall in this country its easy to get guns
No bro... It's not the Laws fault, it's the fault of all the dumb fu*ks in your city... they can get guns illegal in Indiana or here in Wisconsin.. Some of my homies few years ago got a plug on illegal handguns by the dozen, but dont k!ll other ppl.. My best friend has conceal and carry, he ain't gonna go k!ll some one...

it's personal Responsibility... it's the culture we live in...
let's be honest, in some parts of our culture life is belittled, sh*t in some Rap/Hip-Hop...
You just need to be mature enough to know, Right from Wrong...

Just like we dont say make Alcohol illegal every time we have a drunk driver in Wis...
We don't say make guns illegal cuz of some dumb fu*ker...

Last edited by KFrizzle; 12-04-2012 at 11:07 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #131
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
guns dont k!ll people

im gonna research serial k!llers and their use of handguns
 5 years ago '05        #132
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
banning guns will only hurt the law abiding citizens
 5 years ago '10        #133
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662

When ppl have murder on their mind it doesnt matter what weapon they use.....
 5 years ago '11        #134
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
bombs dont k!ll people. people k!ll people.

i guess its my right to put land minds in my yard if i see fit. let lil timmy kick a soccer ball onto my property ill blow his a.ss up.

since im a responsible bomb owner, i should be allowed to carry my grenandes with me at all times. i can a.ssure you that my actions would never injury innocent people because im a certified bomb user
 5 years ago '04        #135
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
here we go again....guns don't k!ll people, people k!ll people. there are many other ways to k!ll someone other than a gun. where are all the knife control advocates?? or the martial arts control advocates??? or the bio chemical warfare control advocates? or the ballistic missile control advocates? or the tank control advocates??? dude could have just beat the sh*t outta her, stabbed/strangled her and then what?? are they going to ask for rope control after that?? taking away or requesting to take away your rights as a citizen is dumb....i don't give a fu*k how you want to slice it. alcohol k!lls many of people, daily, weekly, yearly...yet i still don't see anyone going to the liquor companies and saying well, we shouldn't make anymore of this POISON because it causes people to get into horrific accidents....stupid f!ghts....has people pass out and then someone comes and puts their nuts on someone's face...has been proved to lead to use of other harder drugs.....no, let's get rid of the instant death, not the slow guaranteed one.

miss me with this bullsh*t. as long as governments and their soldiers have guns, weapons, whatever, we as citizens need to protect ourselves from them and other idiot citizens who do fu*kery.

dude was pissed, k!lled his shorty and himself. sorry to hear that but he could've hung himself or did a myriad of other things to go. old conversation already.
 5 years ago '08        #136
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12244 12244
He said if Belcher didn't have a gun they'd both be alive today. ever heard of knives, fists etc...in his head he had a reason to k!ll her...don't think not having a gun would have stopped him.
 5 years ago '06        #137
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Fras1788 said:
Yes Bob Costas, all guns should be illegal! Only the government should be allowed to have them! So that way when I don't comply to their rules they can k!ll me, and I only have a butter knife to defend myself....makes tons of sense!

Civil war is over bro. You only need guns to protect from other guns, not gOvernment. If they wanted you you would be died
 5 years ago '11        #138
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
I and I am sure many others for letting individuals BE, would have no issue with it. We have something called a brain, if that leans a certain way well then NOTHING in the world is safe grounds.

Many men and women have died by the bare hand.
you're okay with your next door neighboor having land mines? cmon man you dont believe that.

and no one has ever argued that violence and murder did not exists before guns. the point is that it gives some people a false sense of security causing them to f!ght instead of flight.

the human brain was not developed to use weapons of this magnitude. we've been around for 200,000 years and we've barely started smelting metal 5,000 years ago. youre right, people have been k!lled by the fist. but ONE fist can k!ll ONE person. guns can k!ll thousands.

just look at WWI when thousands were mowed down by machine guns and that was only 60 years after the civil war in which they basically stood in a straight line and fired one shot rifles. during WWII, some of the most non-threatening "nerds" in a lab created a bomb that would k!ll 200,000 people. in the future a single hacker could probably crash the stock market.

our technology has evolved faster than our biology and humans are begining to realize just how destructive our techonology can be. we need to protect ourselves from our own creation. people need to stop being so prideful and realize that WE cannot handle weapons. YOU may be able to, I may be able to (thats unlikely), but WE cannot.
 5 years ago '06        #139
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
More people in the streets than in government offices/crime enforcement/military.

BTW that is like saying we all die so why bother acquiring food, s3x, money, or doing anything.

Costas sounds like a fool, I am not one of those gun worshiping cowards but prohibiting things is pointless, all it does is avoid the real issue by placing blame on an object that holds no power on its own.
yea but u arent taking into account, that most people wont f!ght, and not everyone is on the same page, that gives the govt a massive advantage, a sh*t ton of people will side with the govt

look at other rebellions around the world, the vast majority of the populace are collateral damage in the middle, its always a relative few extremists f!ghting the govt
 5 years ago '11        #140
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
 getyagameup said:
here we go again....guns don't k!ll people, people k!ll people. there are many other ways to k!ll someone other than a gun. where are all the knife control advocates?? or the martial arts control advocates??? or the bio chemical warfare control advocates? or the ballistic missile control advocates? or the tank control advocates??? dude could have just beat the sh*t outta her, stabbed/strangled her and then what?? are they going to ask for rope control after that?? taking away or requesting to take away your rights as a citizen is dumb....i don't give a fu*k how you want to slice it. alcohol k!lls many of people, daily, weekly, yearly...yet i still don't see anyone going to the liquor companies and saying well, we shouldn't make anymore of this POISON because it causes people to get into horrific accidents....stupid f!ghts....has people pass out and then someone comes and puts their nuts on someone's face...has been proved to lead to use of other harder drugs.....no, let's get rid of the instant death, not the slow guaranteed one.

miss me with this bullsh*t. as long as governments and their soldiers have guns, weapons, whatever, we as citizens need to protect ourselves from them and other idiot citizens who do fu*kery.

dude was pissed, k!lled his shorty and himself. sorry to hear that but he could've hung himself or did a myriad of other things to go. old conversation already.
while a knife can easily be made into a weapon, its main purpose is as a untensil. the geneva convention banned the use of chemical warfare. there are laws against intoxication in public for those very reasons. and martial arts advocates?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy