Dec 3 - NBC’s Bob Costas Interrupts Sunday Night Football With Gun Control Lecture

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-03-2012, 11:13 PM         #101
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
When will these people understand that gun control only hurts law abiding citizens? Criminals like your neighborhood thugs and the government will continue to get them and we won't be able to protect ourselves from them.

His argument is pretty null and void if people who commit domestic violence and teenagers, are not allowed to own guns.....

Then what?
 5 years ago '06        #102
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
it's fu*king true. thats why u americans are completely fu*ked up..
 12-03-2012, 11:31 PM         #103
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so people who think like this really think that criminals are gonna follow the law?
 5 years ago '08        #104
PaulieGets 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 0 0
PhUCK BOB COSTAS PHUCK HIS OPINION AND PHUCK THAT LEEROY OF A FOOTBALL PLAYER
 5 years ago '08        #105
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,052 | Props total: 4781 4781
I agree in the sense that we need stricter gun laws. I hate guns w/a passion and it empowers those to act aggresively. Unfortunately, the NRA are just too damn good of lobbyists for that day of tough gun laws to go into effect
 5 years ago '11        #106
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
This type of thang is gonna continue to happen in society. All this phony outrage. Gun control is whole different conversation.
 5 years ago '07        #107
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 SHootar said:
it's fu*king true. thats why u americans are completely fu*ked up..
I Love being Canadian breh.
 5 years ago '07        #108
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Fras1788 said:
Thanks for warning everyone that what you were about to post after "moron alert" was under the opinion of someone extremely uninformed and moronic as you. While you suckle the d!ck tip of Uncle Sam.

And let me see the numbers on those studies please?

Ask people in Mexico how they feel about extreme gun ownership laws. Look up how many casualties there have been. Why don't you look up the NUMEROUS studies that prove that gun ownership decrease crime rate if anything. You're foolish to think the criminals will say

"Aww man, guns are illegal now? Guess I better go get a job and be nice to everyone"

You are the one who is thinking completely illogically. 20k or more died in Mexico dead last year alone because of the cartels carrying te heavy artillery. The good civilians have no way of protecting themselves really so they become slaves to the constant threat of being shot by the "bad guys". Let's get real man.

And like I said, if I had the choice I would destroy all weapons in the world, but that's unrealistic. People need to protect themselves and I think anyone with a clean record and no sketchy mental history has the right to own a gun.

Think about if one good person had one during the aurora shooting what would've happened. At least someone would've HAD A PRAYER of a chance to f!ght back instead of hiding behind trash cans.

Plus Canada has a higher crime rate than the US and the gun numbers are so low because the population in Canada is way lower so it's easier to control the gun laws. Sooo your post is fu*king a.ss gravy man. Lol at Canada having a higher total crime rate than the US. You fail.

You're way to opinionated, and bias to even listen to a counter argument or looking at someone else's point.. whats the point of even trying to debate if you just think you're always right? .. and my point right there is exactly what the fu*k is wrong this world & what cause's all this bullsh*t nonsense to happen in this world.

No one has fu*king introspect on almost anything they want to sound knowledgeable about or any situation they get involved in.. which causes them to be insecure, and act irrational and on pure emotion .. sh*ts retarded with civilization.. I'm far from perfect but come on.

(That was directed strictly towards you, it was meant to be in general).
 5 years ago '04        #109
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,587 | Props total: 4028 4028
Its always interesting to see people go to extremes to support their arguements.
 5 years ago '12        #110
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 5 years ago '11        #111
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,221 | Props total: 1191 1191
"they got the guns while.. we got the numbers"
 12-04-2012, 04:22 AM         #112
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm interested in if the stats for fatherless kids show a higher crime rate. Not even just fatherless, but fathers who aren't around, or even just bad fathers who don't set an example. A lot of boys' emotional development is retarded due to a lack of a father figure to put them in line. I know this because my father rarely put me in line growing up.

He was too busy getting fu*ked up, playing in bands and chasing pus*y. I used to hate him growing up and sought out father figures in my friends and others. I finally realized this on my own by seeing other examples, and as I got older me and my dad became more friends than father son, which is okay, but still, that's not a father. When I was younger I did some stupid sh*t based purely off emotion, like most kids without father figures. I'm a somewhat intelligent dude though, so I never let it wreck my life, and I have a high awareness so it helped me learn and see errors in my ways. Most boys don't have these same traits.

Where does America stand in one parent households compared to other countries? Specifically just a mother? I'm willing to bet it's the most, or close, and could correlate with our violent/aggressive crime stats. When I look at my friends' who have been the most violent, and thus emotional, all of them lacked a father figure.

We can talk about gun laws, and how they could be improved (and they can, for sure), but that's just a band-aid. They can be had illegally still. Even if banned. Yes it'll be harder, but like people have pointed out that leaves criminals with the upper hand and the public reliant on police to keep them safe from criminals. It would cut down on things like this NFL player happening (if he in fact had mental/emotional issues), but at the same time it doesn't solve the root problem. Our emotional IQ. We severely lack in that area, and that IMO is our biggest issue. Guns are only a means. Emotionally unstable people will k!ll/hurt in other ways.
 12-04-2012, 06:48 AM         #113
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interrupts? it was halftime, and he does something similar each week during halftime every week on SNF? incendiary a.ss article title.

just like fu*king conservatives and gun fetishists in this country to see another high profile gun tragedy happen and prioritize narrative about their precious firearms before they acknowledge human suffering.

fu*k guns, and fu*k anyone who believes the second amendment is the most important of them all.
 5 years ago '11        #114
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
dudes in here comparing our gun situation to the cartel violence in mexico. i guess the taliban is a good example too huh
 5 years ago '04        #115
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 Dos-effect said:
They are not idiots because they have the guns, they are idiots because of how they use the guns, and any gun owner can be a idiot, there are really no exceptions to this rule......
thank u...

...one of my close friends is 23 and he owns several hand guns...

...one night, n*gga was drunk as f*ck and had his strap in his waistband. he parked his car @ the wrong house (he thought it was the house where the party took place) and he tried to get into the house and the house's occupants called the police.

my dude was charged with attempted burglary, resisting arrest, and unlawful use of a weapon or sum'n to that effect

long story short... one mistake with a weapon, whether u legally possess it or not, could f*ck your life up forever.

i'm not owning a gun til i have my own apartment. straight up.
 5 years ago '06        #116
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 KNerd said:
So you want gun guys to k!ll people when things don't go their way? That makes no sense.
whenever this gun debate comes up, the gun nuts say they need the guns to keep the govt afraid of the people, but its very that the govt has no fear of the people even though they have guns, thats what im saying

alot of gun nuts always talk that tough fu*k the police, fu*k the govt sh*t, but are actually scared of the govt themselves even with their arsenals
 5 years ago '06        #117
space
space
 KNerd said:
No dumbfu*k it doesn't matter if he had a gun he was still gonna k!ll her and himself. Dude was 6' 2" 228. He coulda k!lled that girl in a few punches. People acting like the only reason those deaths happened was because guns exist. Oh yeah and the Government confiscated gold over 80 years after California's gold rush. I'd love to see the government try that sh*t in 2012.
these people really think they would stand a chance against the most powerful military in human history

David Koresh, coudnt even beat the FBI and he had over 1 million rounds of ammunition and fortress with a strong team of goons
 5 years ago '06        #118
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
Thanks for warning everyone that what you were about to post after "moron alert" was under the opinion of someone extremely uninformed and moronic as you. While you suckle the d!ck tip of Uncle Sam.

And let me see the numbers on those studies please?

Ask people in Mexico how they feel about extreme gun ownership laws. Look up how many casualties there have been. Why don't you look up the NUMEROUS studies that prove that gun ownership decrease crime rate if anything. You're foolish to think the criminals will say

"Aww man, guns are illegal now? Guess I better go get a job and be nice to everyone"

You are the one who is thinking completely illogically. 20k or more died in Mexico dead last year alone because of the cartels carrying te heavy artillery. The good civilians have no way of protecting themselves really so they become slaves to the constant threat of being shot by the "bad guys". Let's get real man.

And like I said, if I had the choice I would destroy all weapons in the world, but that's unrealistic. People need to protect themselves and I think anyone with a clean record and no sketchy mental history has the right to own a gun.

Think about if one good person had one during the aurora shooting what would've happened. At least someone would've HAD A PRAYER of a chance to f!ght back instead of hiding behind trash cans.

Plus Canada has a higher crime rate than the US and the gun numbers are so low because the population in Canada is way lower so it's easier to control the gun laws. Sooo your post is fu*king a.ss gravy man. Lol at Canada having a higher total crime rate than the US. You fail.

the fact of the matter is that most people dont want to carry a gun, legal or illegal, because as you guys keep arguing, if someone wants a gun they can get one, but most people still dont have one, that in itself should tell you something

the NRA wants everyone to swallow this propaganda that everyone is SUPPOSED to have a gun, not everyone wants a k!lling tool at their disposal
 5 years ago '06        #119
space
space
 Gatorfan2611 said:
dudes in here comparing our gun situation to the cartel violence in mexico. i guess the taliban is a good example too huh
exactly, the cartels are multi billion dollar criminal organizations,

even the police are scared of them, they execute police in broad daylight, and these idiots think citizens having guns would help? they will just get you dead more quickly
 5 years ago '10        #120
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
I've had too many gun control arguments on Boxden I'm getting sick ranting about it.. Listen, if a criminal wants a gun he is going to get is. Plain and simple. You guys are delusional if you think that shooting tragedies wouldn't happen if guns were banned. Yeah the Columbine, Tucson, and Movie Theater shootings wouldn't have happened if guns were banned ..

And nightmare when have I once said that we need to keep our guns to have the government stay afraid of people also you always say that "You are against people owning guns" but all your posts contradict that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy