Dec 3 - NBC’s Bob Costas Interrupts Sunday Night Football With Gun Control Lecture

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330

My dude just got k!lled last night. My cousin Tone got shot. My dude CH got shot. Dude I knew Anson got shot. Every single one of them was by someone either scared or not really a f!ghter. My dude Snax (Chris) got ambushed at his crib. Guns are a necessary evil. I hate it. Too many dudes out here got too much pride to take a L in a fade. And too many snakes out here. I don't look funny at n*ggas out here no more. I'll scrap, but I ain't a shooter. Unless my life or my family life on the line. Life is cheap to a whole lotta people out here. I value mines, so I'm okay w/there being guns so I can defend me & mines.

RIP Big Snax
 5 years ago '06        #82
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Bob Costas can def. be a douche at times but im completely with him and Whitlock..

Guns enhance our lack of self-awareness and def. heighten intense situations...

in a perfect world, guns COULD work... but too many people have life-rage and have 0% control over their rage and anger... and you know cowards love to flex.. so they're bound to show off a gun and only p!ss off people who aint scared to blast one...

just think about it...

1. 2 hot heads... but one has a gun.. the dude without a gun dies... regardless if he was being aggressive or not.. he could simply defend himself and still get blasted on

2. insecure a.ss people in relationships that own guns... murder suicide.. (not saying it'll happen all the time)

3. racial profiling, but the racial pro-filer has a gun... the minority might get k!lled

guns are stupid.... unless you have the mental and emotional capacity to own one... which most people dont...

regardless of the situation, im not copping guns... i believe if you dont flex, dont brag/boast and beef, you'll generally be ok if you protect your home with locks and materials... now if you live a gaudy lifestyle.. and or flex, people are going to make an example out of you
 5 years ago '10        #83
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
space
$12,105 | Props total: 7536 7536
 Fras1788 said:
taco?

5 years ago '11        #84
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
It's to late to stop guns now if they became illegal a that would do is make them worth more we would have as many gun dealers as drug dealers
 5 years ago '06        #85
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah he had no business preaching on a fu*king football broadcast. Get out of here with that dude. Do that on your own time. As far as guns, even Michael Moore said tons of guns isn't the problem. Canada has just as many guns, and astronomically less gun related crimes. The problem is the American public. We're entirely too angry, too paranoid, too crazy, too scared. At the first sign of a problem we run to the gun and unnecessarily use it. Be it to hurt others or yourself, or both. It's the psyche of the American public. Not the guns themselves. Research shows other countries have lots of guns too yet don't even come close to the amount of gun related incidents that we have. The answer isn't to regulate guns. It's to rehabilitate our national psyche, to stop this reign of fear that is paramount to our national identity. Why are we so fu*king scared of each other? When a problem surfaces, why do we immediately turn to the gun? No one trusts each other anymore. I double check all my locks every day, I'm no different than the rest of us. I live in fear of people stealing, k!lling, robbing me all the time. I'm paranoid. I don't own a gun, but even if I did, I'd still be paranoid of people gunning for mine. It's not the gun guys, it's us.
 5 years ago '06        #86
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
It's to late to stop guns now if they became illegal a that would do is make them worth more we would have as many gun dealers as drug dealers
not really, drugs grow naturally, guns have to be manufactured, so it would be much easier to control that to be honest, once you have wiped out the existing guns that is
 5 years ago '04        #87
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,027 | Props total: 160 160
 Fras1788 said:
Yes Bob Costas, all guns should be illegal! Only the government should be allowed to have them! So that way when I don't comply to their rules they can k!ll me, and I only have a butter knife to defend myself....makes tons of sense!

moron alert.

the reason Canada has a miniscule, practically non existent crime rate IS because next to nobody can get a gun.

but you wouldnt understand that cuz its clearly too late for you to smarten up.
 12-03-2012, 09:46 PM         #88
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I remember being at this party and this wigger kid was all pilled out. Everyone is having a good time and these idiot is at the table loading a gun and sh*t and everyone is looking over at him like

Finally, I got some people to go into the parking lot with me to smoke a blunt. We're out there rolling it and sparking it, all of a sudden some girl comes screaming outside. She's cursing and throwing her hands all hysterical. She then takes her shoe off and throws it on the roof of a parking awning. She comes at us and in a blood curdling yell tells us we threw her shoe on the roof. We were looking at her with the same

Turns out, that wigger passed out on the table inside. That girl decided it would be funny to draw d!cks on his face with a sharpie. He woke up, and needless to say he wasn't amused. So he grabbed her by the throat and picked her up and slammed her against the wall. People grabbed him and stopped him and that's when she came running outside to us and lost her sh*t.

After she bi*ched at us, she left with her friend and left the rest of her friends she came with, with us. That's when the friend of the wigger dude came outside with the gun. We knew this kid and didn't really know the wigger. He comes outside with the gun, holding it with a sort of, "Hey guys, not saying I'm threatening you, but I'm threatening you." We were like, "Zach, why the fu*k do you have a gun right now?" He kept saying, "Guys, you can't say anything about what happened, you can't tell anyone" etc. Which made no sense because we were outside the whole time and didn't know about what happened inside til the girls' friends told us. Regardless we told him to put the gun away and go back inside.

All the girls' that got left piled into our car and we went somewhere else and partied away from all the insane bi-polar motherfu*kers and got laid and did what normal people do.

But yeah, stupid people with guns is not the move.
 5 years ago '06        #89
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah I remember being at this party and this wigger kid was all pilled out. Everyone is having a good time and these idiot is at the table loading a gun and sh*t and everyone is looking over at him like

Finally, I got some people to go into the parking lot with me to smoke a blunt. We're out there rolling it and sparking it, all of a sudden some girl comes screaming outside. She's cursing and throwing her hands all hysterical. She then takes her shoe off and throws it on the roof of a parking awning. She comes at us and in a blood curdling yell tells us we threw her shoe on the roof. We were looking at her with the same

Turns out, that wigger passed out on the table inside. That girl decided it would be funny to draw d!cks on his face with a sharpie. He woke up, and needless to say he wasn't amused. So he grabbed her by the throat and picked her up and slammed her against the wall. People grabbed him and stopped him and that's when she came running outside to us and lost her sh*t.

After she bi*ched at us, she left with her friend and left the rest of her friends she came with, with us. That's when the friend of the wigger dude came outside with the gun. We knew this kid and didn't really know the wigger. He comes outside with the gun, holding it with a sort of, "Hey guys, not saying I'm threatening you, but I'm threatening you." We were like, "Zach, why the fu*k do you have a gun right now?" He kept saying, "Guys, you can't say anything about what happened, you can't tell anyone" etc. Which made no sense because we were outside the whole time and didn't know about what happened inside til the girls' friends told us. Regardless we told him to put the gun away and go back inside.

All the girls' that got left piled into our car and we went somewhere else and partied away from all the insane bi-polar motherfu*kers and got laid and did what normal people do.

But yeah, stupid people with guns is not the move.

this story had mad superfluous info

but it was good
 5 years ago '11        #90
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 nightmare said:
not really, drugs grow naturally, guns have to be manufactured, so it would be much easier to control that to be honest, once you have wiped out the existing guns that is
Guns would get imported just like drugs from Mexico and other places they would have to stop guns from being made everywhere on top off destroying every gun that's already made
 5 years ago '06        #91
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
Guns would get imported just like drugs from Mexico and other places they would have to stop guns from being made everywhere on top off destroying every gun that's already made
yup thats why Western Europe is having such an incredibly huge gun epidemic

on top of which we make alot of the good sh*t here
 5 years ago '06        #92
space
space
what blows my mind is how people say they need a gun to f!ght the govt and the police and sh*t, but when police and govt unjustly k!ll people and fu*k people up, where are all these gun patriots??

where are all these gun guys when the big corporations are robbing the citizenry blind???

i could list sh*t like this for days

this country is full of cowards who talk big, and even with a gun half the time dont do sh*t when it matters, only shoot people over dumb sh*t and when they arent definite consequences (like f!ghting thr govt)

Last edited by nightmare; 12-03-2012 at 10:00 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #93
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9707 9707
Sad sh*t we live in. Costas isn't wrong, but nobody important will agree with him or Whitlock who's point was very eloquent.
 5 years ago '09        #94
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 nightmare said:
what blows my mind is how people say they need a gun to f!ght the govt and the police and sh*t, but when police and govt unjustly k!ll people and fu*k people up, where are all these gun patriots??

where are all these gun guys when the big corporations are robbing the citizenry blind???

i could list sh*t like this for days

this country is full of cowards who talk big, and even with a gun half the time dont do sh*t when it matters, only shoot people over dumb sh*t and when they arent definite consequences (like f!ghting thr govt)

So you want gun guys to k!ll people when things don't go their way? That makes no sense.
 5 years ago '09        #95
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Tic Toc said:
But you are currently abiding by the laws...so what are u so afraid of

And if the Government wants to do sumthin they gonna do it regardless of how many guns you think you have....

Read about how the government went in and took everyone's gold shortly after the california gold rush...nobody stopped them...and the people who tried, are not even in the history books

So you mean to say, he sat down and planned to have a f!ght with his girl, k!ll her, then in a clear mind state decided to drive to the team facility and k!ll himself??

You cant be this naive
No dumbfu*k it doesn't matter if he had a gun he was still gonna k!ll her and himself. Dude was 6' 2" 228. He coulda k!lled that girl in a few punches. People acting like the only reason those deaths happened was because guns exist. Oh yeah and the Government confiscated gold over 80 years after California's gold rush. I'd love to see the government try that sh*t in 2012.
 12-03-2012, 10:25 PM         #96
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he didn't have the gun he would of used knives or something. It's a complicated problem and people are offering simple answers. Not a good look.
 5 years ago '09        #97
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
not necessarily... dude could've ended up beating her up and leaving bruises...

guns being available in the midst of a domestic dispute, is a recipe for disaster... and you know that people who live with each other... often have domestic disputes..
So you're saying the ONLY reason he k!lled her and himself is because he had a gun?
 5 years ago '04        #98
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 403 403
I used to think exactly like someone else mentioned, which is gun control would only affect law abiding citizens, as criminals would still have access to them. But after living overseas in the UAE for the past 7 months, a country with very strict gun laws, my views are starting to shift.

Ulitmately, would I be in some trouble if the shyt hit the fan? Yes, but am I really worried about that? No. I feel perfectly fine AND safe knowing that the majority of the population here has no access to a gun, and really do not even feel the need to own one. Probably not something we'll ever seen in America, but it is definetly something to think about.
 12-03-2012, 10:53 PM         #99
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
not necessarily... dude could've ended up beating her up and leaving bruises...

guns being available in the midst of a domestic dispute, is a recipe for disaster... and you know that people who live with each other... often have domestic disputes..

I mean, guns being available is a recipe for disaster. But if there's no gun, and no knives, he's not just going to punch her, he'll find a pen or something to stab her with. He was full on, "she's gotta die" mode. No turning back obviously. Which is what the problem is in the first place, the whole, "Okay, you gotta die because you hurt me emotionally" dilemma. People have no control of their emotions these days. We're become a much more feminine, emotionally driven society. Some call it "progress." I'm not saying a masculine logic driven society is the answer either. There would be no heart in that society, it'd be cold and mechanical. We need balance of both, and right now it's overly feminine and emotional.
 5 years ago '11        #100
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 434 434
"If Jovan Belcher didn’t possess a gun, he and Kasandra Perkins would both be alive today."

Nope. I think he would have grabbed a knife instead BOB. There are many ways of k!lling someone BOB
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy