Dec 3 - NBC’s Bob Costas Interrupts Sunday Night Football With Gun Control Lecture

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-03-2012, 02:52 PM         #21
junior412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackRepub85 said:
1st of all, if somebody wants to k!ll someone, not having a gun ain't gonna stop them. I hate when people bring up gun control like that's a solution. There's thousands of ways to k!ll someone with a firearm. If I really want to k!ll you, I'd just snap yo neck. No weapon necessary and it's just as quick.
I'm an amateur boxer and know karate bruh, if you tried that i will easily defend myself with no problem,now if you had a gun then im fu*ked
 5 years ago '07        #22
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20074 20074
 matelyan said:
Another retarded post used as an attack against liberals. Grow up dude.
look @ his post history, 90 percent of his posts are about liberals, even on topics that have literally nothing to do with politics, its obvious hes some Rush Limbaugh fed right wing moron.

Also gotta love dudes using "you don't need a gun to k!ll someone" as a defense to not have some reasonable gun laws. and my fav defense is that its defense against hte gov. Yeah let me know how your f!ght goes with the Gov. goes. You and your few guns, against the biggest military in history dudes think this sh*t is Cod or the Expendables.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-03-2012 at 02:54 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #23
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 BlackRepub85 said:
1st of all, if somebody wants to k!ll someone, not having a gun ain't gonna stop them. I hate when people bring up gun control like that's a solution. There's thousands of ways to k!ll someone with a firearm. If I really want to k!ll you, I'd just snap yo neck. No weapon necessary and it's just as quick.
 5 years ago '04        #24
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 NoTitleSince73 said:
look @ his post history, 90 percent of his posts are about liberals, even on topics that have literally nothing to do with politics, its obvious hes some Rush Limbaugh fed right wing moron.

Also gotta love dudes using "you don't need a gun to k!ll someone" as a defense to not have some reasonable gun laws. and my fav defense is that its defense against hte gov. Yeah let me know how your f!ght goes with the Gov. You and your few guns, against the biggest military in history dudes think this sh*t is Cod or the Expendables.

I think the saddest part about it is that he actually thinks there is a difference between Democratic and Republican politicians. Or that if he sucks their d!cks long enough, they too will give a sh*t about him and his life. When in actuality no one in Washington gives a single fu*k about any of us.
 5 years ago '07        #25
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20074 20074
 Fras1788 said:
PEOPLE NEED GUNS IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE THE "BAD GUYS" HAVE GUNS.

Yes I'm serious.

Think about if guns were illegal...who would have them??? Not law abiding citizens. Use common sense. If it were up to me, I would put all nuclear weapons, all guns, etc into an incinerator and get rid of them all. I'm simply an advocate for being able to protect yourself from

1. Someone who attacks you and/or your family etc.
2. A corrupt government

Think about the larger picture is all you need to do.
you and what army? literally.
 5 years ago '04        #26
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Fras1788 said:

Yes I'm serious.

Think about if guns were illegal...who would have them??? Not law abiding citizens. Use common sense. If it were up to me, I would put all nuclear weapons, all guns, etc into an incinerator and get rid of them all. I'm simply an advocate for being able to protect yourself from

2. A corrupt government

I agree with the home defense part. I moved into a house this March and since then had two instances where someone unlawfully entered my premises and it took me brandishing my firearm for them to leave.

But as far as the government is concerned, I wouldn't even want to think about having to go up against them. It wouldn't be fun or fair.
 5 years ago '11        #27
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
This sh*t pissed me off, it felt like he was a little politicians puppet trying to persuade the people to pass a law or some sh*t.

Yeah Bob like he couldn't have k!lled her with his bare hands or a knife. And couldn't have hung himself, jumped off a bridge or slit his wrists.

fu*king pussies I swear to god. I hope someone pistol whips his mom to death
 5 years ago '04        #28
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2011 2011
Same nut jobs in every one of these threads. It is comical
 12-03-2012, 03:31 PM         #29
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Same nut jobs in every one of these threads. It is comical
Most of these pussies just talk big sh*t on the internet,
 5 years ago '09        #30
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
The "if he didn't have a gun they'd still be alive" argument is such a crock of sh*t. You don't impulsively decide to k!ll yourself and someone else but only with a gun.
 5 years ago '05        #31
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
Yeah he could've k!lled her with his bare hands but it wouldn't take a split second like a gun does. Guns give you courage that you might not have otherwise and it allows you to make a split second decision that you can't take back. Dude's mom was there; if he woulda choked her instead maybe she could have talked some sense into him. Not so with a gun. They need to just outlaw guns completely. Police, military should only have them in times of war, and be equipped with taser otherwise. And anyone caught with a gun goes to jail 30 years first offense. If you k!ll someone with a gun instant televised death penalty after conviction.
 5 years ago '09        #32
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Jazzy Soul said:
Yeah he could've k!lled her with his bare hands but it wouldn't take a split second like a gun does. Guns give you courage that you might not have otherwise and it allows you to make a split second decision that you can't take back. Dude's mom was there; if he woulda choked her instead maybe she could have talked some sense into him. Not so with a gun. They need to just outlaw guns completely. Police, military should only have them in times of war, and be equipped with taser otherwise. And anyone caught with a gun goes to jail 30 years first offense. If you k!ll someone with a gun instant televised death penalty after conviction.
Criminals don't obey laws. Ask Mexico how outlawed guns is working for those citizens.
 5 years ago '11        #33
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 Jazzy Soul said:
Ain't gonna stop me from shooting jizz on you
 5 years ago '04        #34
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,177 | Props total: 892 892
 Fras1788 said:
Yes Bob Costas, all guns should be illegal! Only the government should be allowed to have them! So that way when I don't comply to their rules they can k!ll me, and I only have a butter knife to defend myself....makes tons of sense!

But you are currently abiding by the laws...so what are u so afraid of

And if the Government wants to do sumthin they gonna do it regardless of how many guns you think you have....

Read about how the government went in and took everyone's gold shortly after the california gold rush...nobody stopped them...and the people who tried, are not even in the history books

NoTitleSince73 said:
you and what army? literally.

KNerd said:
The "if he didn't have a gun they'd still be alive" argument is such a crock of sh*t. You don't impulsively decide to k!ll yourself and someone else but only with a gun.
So you mean to say, he sat down and planned to have a f!ght with his girl, k!ll her, then in a clear mind state decided to drive to the team facility and k!ll himself??

You cant be this naive
 5 years ago '10        #35
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
Did crime exist before guns yes will crime exist if you make guns illegal yes because all the criminals will have one. Criminals do not obey laws, all that guns are easily accessible is bullsh*t guns are just smuggled to certain areas on purpose.

Weed is illegal but somehow everyone seems to smoke it and I'm not talking about the growers, once/if weed becomes legal our infatuation with it will cease and people will just start using something else.
 5 years ago '10        #36
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
 Jazzy Soul said:
Please wake up!

Do some research and find out the number of police officers k!lled on duty, and then do some more research on the number of innocent people the police have k!lled.

Once you finish that find out what your government is doing that they don't report on their state controlled media, because it ain't nice the k!lling of Americans is going on everyday and it has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats because they are all the same.
 5 years ago '06        #37
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Fras1788 said:
Yes Bob Costas, all guns should be illegal! Only the government should be allowed to have them! So that way when I don't comply to their rules they can k!ll me, and I only have a butter knife to defend myself....makes tons of sense!

realistically speaking, even with the gun, they would do you the same way if they wanted
 5 years ago '07        #38
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5906 5906
Get out of here with that propaganda
 5 years ago '07        #39
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Fras1788 said:

Yes I'm serious.

2. A corrupt government

Check my post right after that.. beat you to it.
 5 years ago '04        #40
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
i love how you n*ggas think gun control will keep violence and possession of guns & gun violence to a minimum....this is a america if you can afford it you can find it. you cant stop gun violence it will just get more expensive or require more work to obtain one. HE SHOT THAT GIRL 9 TIMES POINT BLANK RANGE, if you think he wouldnt have strangled her or stabbed her or hung her or broke her neck your out of your mind.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy