Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
killadre 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16334 16334
 bmoes1 said:
Hilarious how folk wanna take this thread and use it to talk down on the "D"... come thru the city and do that..

[pic - click to view]

You about that life ha

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #62
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 dirtyglovethug said:
suh is a d!ck. we all know that. but all this hatred toward detroit doesn't make any of you classy either. pretty sorry excuse of people on this site to always attack one city. i never understood why everyone directs so much negativity to a city they know nothing about beyond the garbage they show you on tv. you goons need to grow up and educate yourselves before making such poor generalizations. as if players on your teams haven't displayed classless acts or your fans haven't done some dumb sh*t. you people are a joke. bring on the biased, moronic hate you mindless trolls. and let me guess, those of you that think you do know detroit and have "been" to detroit probably came in town for a weekend or a game flaunting your team, acting up. if you go to any sports venue wearing the opposing teams colors or jersey you're going to catch heat some way or another. get over it. or continue to be mad because detroit has been successful in some sports, obviously not football. get a clue, bums.
n*gga Shut the fu*k up! Nobody here has an issue with the city of Detroit. We have an issue with the Lions and it's fans.

Your team is only a few years removed from being a laughing stock, but as soon as you got a taste of some winning you would not shut up about it. All of a sudden any bad play that was criticized meant that we were hating. When Suh stomped on dude last Thanksgiving and anybody mentioned it, we were "just mad that the lions were going to win it all".

You bi*ches got too big for your britches and it's all collapsing around you right now and I for one am happy. If you lose with dignity, then you should win with dignity and your fan base forgot that.
 12-04-2012, 08:37 AM         #63
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
n*gga be lying though thats the funny sh*t......."i didnt say that", "i didnt do that".....
amnesia; or selective memory a.ss n*gga!!!
 5 years ago '11        #64
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,248 | Props total: 24742 24742
 m-f said:

Classy and Detroit .. That's an oxymoron if I do say so myself.
n*gga u a patriots fan your team is the most classless buch of d!cks in the league u play starters in the 4th quarter of blowout. qb sneaks and play action deep routes when ur up by 30
 5 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 popsjenkins said:
n*gga Shut the fu*k up! Nobody here has an issue with the city of Detroit. We have an issue with the Lions and it's fans.

Your team is only a few years removed from being a laughing stock, but as soon as you got a taste of some winning you would not shut up about it. All of a sudden any bad play that was criticized meant that we were hating. When Suh stomped on dude last Thanksgiving and anybody mentioned it, we were "just mad that the lions were going to win it all".

You bi*ches got too big for your britches and it's all collapsing around you right now and I for one am happy. If you lose with dignity, then you should win with dignity and your fan base forgot that.

More like 1.5 years
 5 years ago '07        #66
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 popsjenkins said:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #67
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 2475 2475
 popsjenkins said:

12-04-2012, 11:07 AM         #68
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 popsjenkins said:

[pic - click to view]

Problem with the lions and its fans....n*gga do somethin
 5 years ago '12        #69
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,797 | Props total: 18422 18422
Suh don't give a fu*k and no one ever tries to check him about it. He a bully, a throwback NFL player and its been forever since Detroit had a player like that.

There isnt a team in the League that wouldn't want him on there D-Line.
 5 years ago '07        #70
space
space
 Cloud 420 said:
Suh don't give a fu*k and no one ever tries to check him about it. He a bully, a throwback NFL player and its been forever since Detroit had a player like that.

There isnt a team in the League that wouldn't want him on there D-Line.
he has more personal fouls than sacks...suh hasn't been good since his rookie year..he is just living off his reputation
 5 years ago '08        #71
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 SmooveDude said:

[pic - click to view]

Problem with the lions and its fans....n*gga do somethin
I would, but judging by your record, I'd just be kicking you while you're down.
 5 years ago '09        #72
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
Now when is one of you clowns going to make the thread about the league saying nothing wrong happened on the play and will not look any further into this.
 5 years ago '06        #73
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
How about a video so I can draw a conclusion for myself
 12-04-2012, 12:27 PM         #74
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Now when is one of you clowns going to make the thread about the league saying nothing wrong happened on the play and will not look any further into this.
They won't....they don't care about that....they run with what the next person says
 5 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 popsjenkins said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #76
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
it get cold in the D
 5 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 popsjenkins said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #78
DRACO 
space
space
$214 | Props total: 0 0
ereyyyybody in here bumpin their gumz about this damn play and theres no video to draw a conclusion ! .... biggest waste of a thread EVER !
 5 years ago '09        #79
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
 DRACO said:
ereyyyybody in here bumpin their gumz about this damn play and theres no video to draw a conclusion ! .... biggest waste of a thread EVER !
I've seen the play and trust me, it wasn't what the guy from the Colts said it was. The guy and Suh more or less ran into each other and it wasn't a vicious hit. Just so happen two 3oolb n*ggas not paying attention collided and one ended up with a concussion after the fact.

Looking at the play you wouldn't even believe that could have caused a concussion.
 12-04-2012, 03:16 PM         #80
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedBen said:
Stay classy Detroit
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy