Navy SEAL Fitness Test

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 87 87
 Arson said:
bx is 90% denzel swaggin, tyson beckford lookin, dime ho fu*kin, arnold in his prime built a.ss n*ggas if ya'll aint know. swimming 5 footballs field and jumpin into 100 pushups and pullups right after? LIGHT fu*kin WORK bruh
 5 years ago '10        #102
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
This is easy besides the swimming....I can do everything on this list....out of shape
 5 years ago '05        #103
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 nightmare said:
i posted this as a nice workout for people to check out, and i had no idea, the thread would go this way
I can do cross-fit, that means I'm psychically qualified to be a SEAL.
 5 years ago '07        #104
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
being a navy seal is no joke..it's not a job but a lifestyle..these dudes train hard, 365 days out of the year..always push themselves to their limit and then some..so all you n*ggas talking about this pst being easy must not realize that you have to do it back to back with no to very minimal rest in between , that these are the bare minimum requirements, and that you have to be in EXCELLENT physical condition to do the bar requirements to begin with..c'mon now..if it was really that easy more people who serve the country would be navy seals
 5 years ago '06        #105
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Peter Griffin said:
I can do cross-fit, that means I'm psychically qualified to be a SEAL.
 5 years ago '10        #106
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
I can't do none of that, and I'm healthy, ran track in HS
 5 years ago '08        #107
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,121 | Props total: 2652 2652
these are hard as fu*k after a 1.5 mile swim
you n*ggas are silly
theres no way i can do both the pull ups and the push up safter a 1.5 mile swim with 2 mins rest inbetween
thats crazy

5 years ago '06        #108
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
being a navy seal is no joke..it's not a job but a lifestyle..these dudes train hard, 365 days out of the year..always push themselves to their limit and then some..so all you n*ggas talking about this pst being easy must not realize that you have to do it back to back with no to very minimal rest in between , that these are the bare minimum requirements, and that you have to be in EXCELLENT physical condition to do the bar requirements to begin with..c'mon now..if it was really that easy more people who serve the country would be navy seals
pretty much, i had a co-worker who was in the Marines and he tried for the SEALs and failed that sh*t twice, because of the swim part and how the fatigue from that carried over into the other aspects of the test, so if a Marine is saying its hard as sh*t, these BX n*ggas who are saying its easy as hell overall is wildin out
 5 years ago '05        #109
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
 Imagin3 said:
these are hard as fu*k after a 1.5 mile swim
you n*ggas are silly
theres no way i can do both the pull ups and the push up safter a 1.5 mile swim with 2 mins rest inbetween
thats crazy

Damn I forgot 500 yards was 1.5 miles....
 12-02-2012, 10:35 PM         #110
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
pretty much, i had a co-worker who was in the Marines and he tried for the SEALs and failed that sh*t twice, because of the swim part and how the fatigue from that carried over into the other aspects of the test, so if a Marine is saying its hard as sh*t, these BX n*ggas who are saying its easy as hell overall is wildin out
n*gga this sh*t is easy as fu*k. I been in top physical conditioning the moment I signed up for Boxden that sh*t comes with the package and my complimentary bi*ch badder than any celebrity.

Real sh*t though, its the internet n*ggas gonna say they can do this because we're not gonna have some kinda boxden olympics. I'm sure some n*ggas CAN do it but not EASILY. There's a big a.ss difference
 5 years ago '06        #111
space
space
 Awhite87 said:
n*gga this sh*t is easy as fu*k. I been in top physical conditioning the moment I signed up for Boxden that sh*t comes with the package and my complimentary bi*ch badder than any celebrity.

Real sh*t though, its the internet n*ggas gonna say they can do this because we're not gonna have some kinda boxden olympics. I'm sure some n*ggas CAN do it but not EASILY. There's a big a.ss difference
yea i have no doubt, that its people up here who can knock it out, but like you said, they not easily doing it

when i was talking to Navy recruiters, we were talking about AIRR (search and rescue), which is easier than SEALs because you can do freestyle, but its the same test besides that.

n*gga straight up said if Michael Phelps is a 10, you need to be a 7 to pass that sh*t

basically i gotta almost as good as the GOAT to pass?

i had to switch my swag up after he told me that
 5 years ago '07        #112
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
They can have fun with that sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #113
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 S.O.P. said:
this isnt that bad...but its only a fitness test to go into their basic training...
this..
 12-02-2012, 11:03 PM         #114
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
u SWCC? that sh*t hard, from my understanding and AIRR as well, but its easier than SEALs tho
my uncle was, i'm considering but finishing up a master's program at the moment. i'm only enticed because, you're right, it looks tough as fu*k and I like that challenge.
 5 years ago '11        #115
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
i could probably do everything besides the swimming part, i dont even know how to swim

i always placed high in push ups, sit ups and the mile in the presidental physical fitness tests and in pe at school
 12-02-2012, 11:32 PM         #116
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t when I did it there was like 5 different types [each] of; pull-ups, sit-ups and push-ups in 2-4-6-8-10-12-10-8-6-4-2 sets.
 5 years ago '04        #117
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,226 | Props total: 1090 1090
I was stationed in san diego and used to watch those seals jump out of helicopters EVERY MORNING at like 5 a.m.

Cats is trippin aint none of that sh@t easy
 5 years ago '11        #118
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 S E L F said:
I grew up a military brat dumb n*gga. I was hitting those numbers when I was in HS with a horrible diet.

I think I have a better idea than you over what it takes to condition your body for boot camp/basic. And the whole point of boot camp is conditioning you to pass the PFT. Not minimum.

So you might as well simmer the theatrics down.
this n*gga said Basic?

oh okay i see now. you're retarded.
ColeWorld gave props

5 years ago '05        #119
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
This thread is straight jokes
 5 years ago '11        #120
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 rdrake said:
This is easy besides the swimming....I can do everything on this list....out of shape
Alright. some of us in good shape can do these workouts. individually.

most, if not all of you, cannot do this sh*t back to back with no rest, fu*k the swim. i'd put money on it. and that's just the minimum. if you do the minimum or just above it, you might as well take your a.ss home cause there's almost no chance in hell you're getting picked.

Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 12-02-2012 at 11:56 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy