Navy SEAL Fitness Test

most viewed right now
 113
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 niceguy954 said:
there are not MENTALITY TOUGH...

I was not saying that I am better than a SEAL..OP said this workout was hard and I told him if you are in somewhat in shape you can do it. Then people like you came and blew this sh*t up x100000 acting like only 0.00001% of the nation can do 50-100 pushups in a row
its not about doin the pushups, its about doing the entirely regimen back to back with time constraints and again, those are the minimums, a n*gga who makes it, is gonna be doin the like 300 pushups in 2 min and running the 1.5 mile in like 7 min, and so forth
 5 years ago '10        #42
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 niceguy954 said:
there are not MENTALITY TOUGH...

I was not saying that I am better than a SEAL..OP said this workout was hard and I told him if you are in somewhat in shape you can do it. Then people like you came and blew this sh*t up x100000 acting like only 0.00001% of the nation can do 50-100 pushups in a row
I'll even admit that the minimum isn't that hard. I would have to work on my swimming, just as you said. I haven't swam in a minute.

But my only gripe is the underlying tone basically saying that you can be a SEAL cuz you can do the minimum.

Knowing people in the military and my homie previously in Recon, I can say that tone is type disrespectful.
 5 years ago '06        #43
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I'll even admit that the minimum isn't that hard. I would have to work on my swimming, just as you said. I haven't swam in a minute.

But my only gripe is the underlying tone basically saying that you can be a SEAL cuz you can do the minimum.

Knowing people in the military and my homie previously in Recon, I can say that tone is type disrespectful.
exactly, im not saying this workout is impossible on the minimum, but n*ggas not realizing that, the most competitive n*ggas on who actually make it, are gonna be going waaay harder than wat is list in my post

on top of that actual SEAL training is way harder, this is just the entrance test

secondly i think ppl really underestimate the swim aspect, that sh*t is crazier than the running by a longshot, u cant even do freestyle, u gotta do advanced strokes in in a short a.ss time! n*ggas just dont know about that swim sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #44
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 niceguy954 said:
thats actually easy..besides the swim. I haven't swim in a while. If your semi-fit this should be no problem. (And if you do crossfit you do this mess all the time so its really not a problem )
crossfit
 5 years ago '07        #45
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
easy?

n*gga after that swim each of those exercises are 10 times harder

you only get 2 minutes per exercise and a 2 minute rest

you lil n*ggas is done for fu*k is u talking bout
 5 years ago '04        #46
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 nightmare said:
its not about doin the pushups, its about doing the entirely regimen back to back with time constraints and again, those are the minimums, a n*gga who makes it, is gonna be doin the like 300 pushups in 2 min and running the 1.5 mile in like 7 min, and so forth
This.....I'm readin this nice guy cats comments wondering if he understood anything you were saying. lol All you're saying is: It may not be hard to hit the MINIMUMS but real seals do like 3 to 5 times that MINIMUM back to back to back to back with 2 mins rest in between each one. Why is that so hard for cats to comprehend??
 12-02-2012, 04:55 PM         #47
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
im on the side of common sense, n*ggas on here saying Navy SEAL training is easy

thats dumb as hell if u think that
I grew up a military brat dumb n*gga. I was hitting those numbers when I was in HS with a horrible diet.

I think I have a better idea than you over what it takes to condition your body for boot camp/basic. And the whole point of boot camp is conditioning you to pass the PFT. Not minimum.

So you might as well simmer the theatrics down.
 5 years ago '06        #48
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 S E L F said:
I grew up a military brat dumb n*gga. I was hitting those numbers when I was in HS with a horrible diet.

I think I have a better idea than you over what it takes to condition your body for boot camp/basic. And the whole point of boot camp is conditioning you to pass the PFT. Not minimum.

So you might as well simmer the theatrics down.
this n*gga comparing the requirements for basic to Navy SEALs, u dont "pass" SEALs, u get picked u moron, this isnt basic, this is special ops, its not the same standard

ur an military brat and dont understand the difference between wat regular soldiers/sailors go thru and spec ops? ur a retard
 5 years ago '06        #49
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
These Navy Seal workouts are physically demanding but some of you in this thread are really undermining the dedication of some gym rats. This would take a lot of training for the average person to complete but some people do this type of endurance training on a regular basis. When you get into this type of cardio it's about breathing techniques and increasing lung capacity.
 12-02-2012, 05:04 PM         #50
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
does this guy think that nobody can be in shape like this based God over here
u can't pass that test n*gga just stfu
 5 years ago '06        #51
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Hit Em' Up said:
These Navy Seal workouts are physically demanding but some of you in this thread are really undermining the dedication of some gym rats. This would take a lot of training for the average person to complete but some people do this type of endurance training on a regular basis. When you get into this type of cardio it's about breathing techniques and increasing lung capacity
im not saying this sh*t is impossible, im goin at the dudes saying its EASY, and i kno that most of this BX n*ggas who are talking sh*t, arent built for this sh*t, and again, the these are the bare minimum, to get into the program

n*ggas on here acting they can be Navy SEALs based solely on my post
 5 years ago '10        #52
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 S E L F said:
I grew up a military brat dumb n*gga. I was hitting those numbers when I was in HS with a horrible diet.

I think I have a better idea than you over what it takes to condition your body for boot camp/basic. And the whole point of boot camp is conditioning you to pass the PFT. Not minimum.

So you might as well simmer the theatrics down.
Passing the PFT =/= minimum requirements

Passing the SEAL Fitness test =/= minimum requirements

Actually being picked to continue SEAL training = surpassing minimum requirements


Last edited by SwooshWonder; 12-02-2012 at 08:48 PM..
 12-02-2012, 05:12 PM         #53
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go swcc

drive cool boats with big guns and do less PT

 5 years ago '06        #54
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Passing the PFT =/= minimum requirements

Passing the SEAL Fitness test =/= minimum requirements

Actually being picked to continue SEAL training = surpassing minimum requirements
theres some dumb muthafukas on this site, im actually irritated by the level of ignorance in this thread

this "military brat" is comparing the bare minimum for basic training to the bare minimum requirements for SEAL training

even if u pass the SEAL training, u get picked off a list of the best out of the ppl who did the test, its not a given
 5 years ago '06        #55
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 iThink said:
go swcc

drive cool boats with big guns and do less PT

u SWCC? that sh*t hard, from my understanding and AIRR as well, but its easier than SEALs tho
 5 years ago '06        #56
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 CA$H MONEY said:
This.....I'm readin this nice guy cats comments wondering if he understood anything you were saying. lol All you're saying is: It may not be hard to hit the MINIMUMS but real seals do like 3 to 5 times that MINIMUM back to back to back to back with 2 mins rest in between each one. Why is that so hard for cats to comprehend??


all i have to say is that ego + stupidity = a long argument on Boxden
 5 years ago '05        #57
Greece 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
I might not be able to be a seal but I can beat the minimum requirements by a bit. If you played college football this sh*t is easy. fu*k a back to back I've had to do tougher sh*t back to back.
 5 years ago '11        #58
terrio1852 
space
avatar space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 78 78
 Windy said:
i do 100 push ups, sit ups, and 50 pull ups daily but im skinny so its kinda easy.


i cant swim tho, its these damn black genes..


i dont fu*k with no water wat so ever
i dnt fu*k with water either thats why im in the army .
 12-02-2012, 05:27 PM         #59
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
this n*gga comparing the requirements for basic to Navy SEALs, u dont "pass" SEALs, u get picked u moron, this isnt basic, this is special ops, its not the same standard

ur an military brat and dont understand the difference between wat regular soldiers/sailors go thru and spec ops? ur a retard
...PFT scales/standards/minimums are the same whether you're a Sailor or SEAL.

Literally.

You don't know what you're talking about... like, at all. Just STFU.
 5 years ago '11        #60
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,301 | Props total: 1700 1700
na im good son im tryna live
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy