Navy SEAL Fitness Test

most viewed right now
 67
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,196 | Props total: 142 142
 realgunta said:
^^i agree


the only thing for me that i would NOT want to do is the mile in in BOOTS. When i run i need to wear comfy running sneakers or my knees will act up and my lower overall body will be mad sore.
THIS... I was running to catch the train the other day, I was wearing tims... damn near almost broke my legs!
 5 years ago '06        #22
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 niceguy954 said:
no but your saying that we can't do anything close to it..just showing that.....we can
im not saying that, im saying its not easy. people in this thread are saying its EASY. thats a lie.

secondly in order to make the Navy SEALs u have to do WAAAAY more than wat i posted in each event
 5 years ago '10        #23
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
 niceguy954 said:
Google (please note these workouts are no stop...)

CrossFit Murph WOD
Cindy WOD (holla at me when you past 15 rounds..)
Nancy WOD

I could go on..again its just the swim give me a couple weeks before.
you're not getting it at all. First off, with those WOD's your constantly switching exercises. That's good and dandy for cardio but try maxing out on each exercise you do and going straight to the next one.

And like I said, thats just like the equivalent of a diagnostic test. Yall on here talking like just because you think you can do the minimum, you can be a SEAL.

I've fu*ked with Recon dudes and they are no joke.
 12-02-2012, 02:48 PM         #24
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dat_boi_tj said:
Some internet n*ggas saying this is easy is comedy... I can't do sh*t on here but the swim.... and i would be DEAD after the 500
...except it is easy if you work on it. Takes a month to hit those minimums.

If anything, it's too easy.
 5 years ago '06        #25
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 S E L F said:
...except it is easy if you work on it. Takes a month to hit those minimums.

If anything, it's too easy.
for the last time, if you do the minimum, u will not be a SEAL, u have to do waaaay better than the minimum to even be in the running

and again, the swim alone will take like a year to condition for, and then u have to be able to do that back to back with the other sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #26
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 264 264
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
you're not getting it at all. First off, with those WOD's your constantly switching exercises. That's good and dandy for cardio but try maxing out on each exercise you do and going straight to the next one.

And like I said, thats just like the equivalent of a diagnostic test. Yall on here talking like just because you think you can do the minimum, you can be a SEAL.

I've fu*ked with Recon dudes and they are no joke.
that would easier to just max out and never come back to it...would it

coming back to it over and over would be much harder. That shows better muscle endurance and strength

I'm starting to think ya just really some out of shape people

this is all body weight..btw
 5 years ago '10        #27
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
 niceguy954 said:
that would easier to just max out and never come back to it...would it

coming back to it over and over would be much harder. That shows better muscle endurance and strength

I'm starting to think ya just really some out of shape people

this is all body weight..btw
Not really. Come back to me when you do 150 pushups, your maximum, (working arms shoulders and core), then 150 situps, your maximum (working your core), then 30 pullups, your maximum (working core, arms, shoulders), run for 1.5 miles in boot and pants in 95 degree weather and then swim for 500 yards without drowning. Order doesn't matter. Oh yeah and within the time guidelines
 5 years ago '09        #28
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,911 | Props total: 11850 11850
 Windy said:
i do 100 push ups, sit ups, and 50 pull ups daily but im skinny so its kinda easy.


i cant swim tho, its these damn black genes..


i dont fu*k with no water wat so ever
Sandy, Windy, But no Water? Guess you're not a beach afterall.
 12-02-2012, 03:03 PM         #29
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:

this sh-t is vicious, and these are just the bare minimum requirements
 nightmare said:
for the last time, if you do the minimum, u will not be a SEAL, u have to do waaaay better than the minimum to even be in the running

and again, the swim alone will take like a year to condition for, and then u have to be able to do that back to back with the other sh*t
Which side of the fence are you even on?


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #30
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Not really. Come back to me when you do 150 pushups, your maximum, (working arms shoulders and core), then 150 situps, your maximum (working your core), then 30 pullups, your maximum (working core, arms, shoulders), run for 1.5 miles in boot and pants in 95 degree weather and then swim for 500 yards without drowning. Order doesn't matter. Oh yeah and within the time guidelines
dont even waste ur time, these n*ggas just like those call of duty f*ggots who think they can be a marine based on wat they see on tv
 5 years ago '06        #31
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 264 264
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Not really. Come back to me when you do 150 pushups, your maximum, (working arms shoulders and core), then 150 situps, your maximum (working your core), then 30 pullups, your maximum (working core, arms, shoulders), run for 1.5 miles in boot and pants in 95 degree weather and then swim for 500 yards without drowning. Order doesn't matter. Oh yeah and within the time guidelines
does this guy think that nobody can be in shape like this based God over here
 5 years ago '06        #32
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 S E L F said:
Which side of the fence are you even on?


[pic - click to view]

im on the side of common sense, n*ggas on here saying Navy SEAL training is easy

thats dumb as hell if u think that
 5 years ago '04        #33
bouncer900 
space
avatar space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 117 117
 5 years ago '10        #34
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
I'm not saying it's impossible to meet minimum requirements. I just saying that they are exactly what they are stated as, minimal. Everyone else will be doing exponentially more than that. The problem is that yall acting like you can be a SEAL just cuz you do so the minimum of what they are required to do.

A lot of people can do that, but don't end up being SEALs. Wonder why?

Being in Special Forces is not about being in shape that's the minimal requirement, like I said
 5 years ago '06        #35
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 niceguy954 said:
does this guy think that nobody can be in shape like this based God over here
i doubt that u can do that back to back and be good im not saying u out of shape, but i guarantee, that u sleepin on the intensity of this workout, you not considering that its BACK to BACK, and again, i think yall really sleepin on the swim aspect
 5 years ago '06        #36
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I'm not saying it's impossible to meet minimum requirements. I just saying that they are exactly what they are stated as, minimal. Everyone else will be doing exponentially more than that. The problem is that yall acting like you can be a SEAL just cuz you do so the minimum of what they are required to do.

A lot of people can do that, but don't end up being SEALs. Wonder why?
this.
 5 years ago '06        #37
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 264 264
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I'm not saying it's impossible to meet minimum requirements. I just saying that they are exactly what they are stated as, minimal. Everyone else will be doing exponentially more than that. The problem is that yall acting like you can be a SEAL just cuz you do so the minimum of what they are required to do.

A lot of people can do that, but don't end up being SEALs. Wonder why?
there are not MENTALITY TOUGH...

I was not saying that I am better than a SEAL..OP said this workout was hard and I told him if you are in somewhat in shape you can do it. Then people like you came and blew this sh*t up x100000 acting like only 0.00001% of the nation can do 50-100 pushups in a row
 5 years ago '06        #38
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 264 264
 nightmare said:
i doubt that u can do that back to back and be good im not saying u out of shape, but i guarantee, that u sleepin on the intensity of this workout, you not considering that its BACK to BACK, and again, i think yall really sleepin on the swim aspect
I guess you never googled the workouts I posted earlier
 5 years ago '06        #39
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,223 | Props total: 2218 2218
 dat_boi_tj said:
Some internet n*ggas saying this is easy is comedy... I can't do sh*t on here but the swim.... and i would be DEAD after the 500
some of us already military and do most this on the daily
 5 years ago '06        #40
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 264 264
why am i getting caught up arguing with people over the net..

niceguy out..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy