NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-03-2012, 04:33 PM         #41
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
What an ignorant thing to say.

Some people haven't been properly educated on the dangers of the drug (hard to believe I know but think about all the backwards a.ss country places out there) so they get told by this drug dealer "yo, don't go out and spend all that money on weed. gimme that same ten bucks and you'll be high for way longer and feel way better! here, smoke it out of this weird pipe" next thing you know they're hooked on it.

If you do meth, I hope you find treatment and the treatment helps you..

Not a lot of meth heads around me...but I live halfway between chicago and milwaukee, and heroin is becoming a real problem. In the past 4 or 5 years I've known 5 or 6 kids who've died from heroin OD...and thats only the ones I personally knew from school and sh*t. The older dudes included we were looking at like 50 to 60 in a span of 4 years or so. One of my best friends got hooked on it. I watched him f!ght his addiction for 2 years, f!ght isn't even the right word that sh*t was a war for him. He'd sit there all high like "I don't know why I can't stop, I just want to stop...Why's it so hard to stop?" Finally went hundreds of miles away to AZ....now he's helping run a halfway house cuz the only way he trusts himself to stay clean is by making it his career.

I've seen how hard it is for people to battle addiction.....so unless you have to shut the fu*k up with that ignorant a.ss speech about wishing them dead.
No, homie. I still stand by my words. I live in the meth capital of the US. We grew up around it. I've seen first had the destruction it causes. People on meth don't give a sh*t about anything except themselves and getting more meth. They don't give a sh*t about their families, friends, kids, job. Nothing.

One of my classmates k!lled a little girl and stole her jewelry to buy more meth. He lured her into the woods and smashed her head in with a rock. I wasn't super close with him but he was a nice kid in high school. Meth makes you do sh*t like that.

My gf's brother is on it and his life is one big fu*k up. He has three kids that he don't take care of. My gf and her mom take care of them. He doesn't have a job. He's 33 years old and lives on his momma's couch. He steals from his family. He's mad disrespectful and ungrateful. My gf's dad up and left their family when my gf was 4 because he was on that sh*t. Didn't say a word to no one. Straight up just bounced on everyone.

My friend's friend got murdered by two meth heads. They beat him with a hammer, hung him upside down in the bathtub and slit his throat to bleed him out. These are just examples that I know on a personal level. There are thousands and thousand of stories statewide.

I don't fu*k with people who fu*k with meth. They act like straight up weirdos and you can't trust them for sh*t. A meth user will always be known as a meth user even if they stop using because it's a stigma that will live with you forever. No one likes a meth head except other meth heads. Everyone here knows the severity of the meth epidemic and if you're still stupid enough to fu*k with it, then fu*k your life. And if my mom ever did meth, fu*k her life too.

Straight up.

Last edited by yeahson; 12-03-2012 at 04:52 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #42
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
Meth is a helluva drug

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #43
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
Damn... can't wait for the new season of Breaking Bad.
 5 years ago '09        #44
waveycee 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 yeahson said:
No, homie. I still stand by my words. I live in the meth capital of the US. We grew up around it. I've had classmates from high school that got in with it and I lost all respect for them. I don't have any close friends on it because, well, I choose my friends wisely. I don't fu*k with people who fu*k with meth. They act like straight up weirdos and you can't trust them for sh*t. A meth user will always be known as a meth user even if they stop using because there's a stigma that will live with you forever. No one likes a meth head except other meth heads. Everyone here knows the severity of the meth epidemic and if you're still stupid enough to fu*k with it, then fu*k your life. And if my mom ever did meth, fu*k her life too. Straight up.
fu*k you. People struggle with pain different ways.yea drug addicts lie,steal,etc.but why are you so hatefull on people that got problems
leave em alone and keep it moving.
 12-03-2012, 04:54 PM         #45
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waveycee said:
fu*k you. People struggle with pain different ways.yea drug addicts lie,steal,etc.but why are you so hatefull on people that got problems
I just edited my post. Maybe you will see where I'm coming from. Maybe not. Either way, I don't care what you think.
 5 years ago '09        #46
waveycee 
space
space
 yeahson said:
I just edited my post. Maybe you will see where I'm coming from. Maybe not. Either way, I don't care what you think.
Ok i see why you would have strong feelings on that.
 5 years ago '12        #47
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,925 | Props total: 2667 2667
was about ready to go into zombie hunter mode..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #48
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$15,998 | Props total: 9802 9802
 vuser88 said:
this is some bullsh*t, one of those ladies is a burn victim not fu*king heroin addict....
I could have sworn that lady burned her face off trying to make her own meth.

yep, that was her
 12-03-2012, 05:12 PM         #49
thelittleone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
What are the spots on their faces???
Article said meth makes you feel like bugs are crawling under your skin, so they pick at their face and stuff.
 12-03-2012, 05:15 PM         #50
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #51
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 waveycee said:
He doesnt have to be so hateful but reality is this. PEOPLE MAKE CHOICES.
No one is holding a gun to anyones head saying TRY METH. (in most cases)
Everyone knows from when you are a little kid, Drugs are Bad.
If you decide to TRY drugs than its on you.
I dont feel bad for anyone who does Meth.
 12-03-2012, 05:30 PM         #52
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waveycee said:
Ok i see why you would have strong feelings on that.
Maybe my statement came off strong but yeah, it's because I do have strong feelings on it. sh*t is really out of control. The kids suffer the most. It's sad, really. No one needs to be fu*king with meth, man. It will destroy every aspect of your life and the lives of the people around you.
 5 years ago '09        #53
waveycee 
space
space
 yeahson said:
Maybe my statement came off strong but yeah, it's because I do have strong feelings on it. sh*t is really out of control. The kids suffer the most. It's sad, really. No one needs to be fu*king with meth, man. It will destroy every aspect of your life and the lives of the people around you.
Yea meth is no joke.it makes people monsters.and yea the kid's suffer bad.i got a cousin on it so i've seen what it did to him,and how it affected his mom too.sh*ts crazy!
 12-03-2012, 05:38 PM         #54
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAmn Meth, you scary

EDIT: Scary as fu*k

Last edited by Sid 6point7; 12-03-2012 at 05:40 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #55
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
couldn't even finish that sh*t...
 5 years ago '04        #56
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Bouncer said:
i don't see any black guy here
you must be blind then
 5 years ago '04        #57
aMa 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,254 | Props total: 111 111
 yeahson said:
No, homie. I still stand by my words. I live in the meth capital of the US. We grew up around it. I've seen first had the destruction it causes. People on meth don't give a sh*t about anything except themselves and getting more meth. They don't give a sh*t about their families, friends, kids, job. Nothing.

One of my classmates k!lled a little girl and stole her jewelry to buy more meth. He lured her into the woods and smashed her head in with a rock. I wasn't super close with him but he was a nice kid in high school. Meth makes you do sh*t like that.

My gf's brother is on it and his life is one big fu*k up. He has three kids that he don't take care of. My gf and her mom take care of them. He doesn't have a job. He's 33 years old and lives on his momma's couch. He steals from his family. He's mad disrespectful and ungrateful. My gf's dad up and left their family when my gf was 4 because he was on that sh*t. Didn't say a word to no one. Straight up just bounced on everyone.

My friend's friend got murdered by two meth heads. They beat him with a hammer, hung him upside down in the bathtub and slit his throat to bleed him out. These are just examples that I know on a personal level. There are thousands and thousand of stories statewide.

I don't fu*k with people who fu*k with meth. They act like straight up weirdos and you can't trust them for sh*t. A meth user will always be known as a meth user even if they stop using because it's a stigma that will live with you forever. No one likes a meth head except other meth heads. Everyone here knows the severity of the meth epidemic and if you're still stupid enough to fu*k with it, then fu*k your life. And if my mom ever did meth, fu*k her life too.

Straight up.

I live in the oxycotton capital of the u.s, and these drugs are no joke man.
 5 years ago '06        #58
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 West Side Wolf said:
Wonder what the before and after looks like with Ecstasy and Ganja

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #59
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13147 13147
 SkateboardT said:
What an ignorant thing to say.

Some people haven't been properly educated on the dangers of the drug (hard to believe I know but think about all the backwards a.ss country places out there) so they get told by this drug dealer "yo, don't go out and spend all that money on weed. gimme that same ten bucks and you'll be high for way longer and feel way better! here, smoke it out of this weird pipe" next thing you know they're hooked on it.

If you do meth, I hope you find treatment and the treatment helps you..

Not a lot of meth heads around me...but I live halfway between chicago and milwaukee, and heroin is becoming a real problem. In the past 4 or 5 years I've known 5 or 6 kids who've died from heroin OD...and thats only the ones I personally knew from school and sh*t. The older dudes included we were looking at like 50 to 60 in a span of 4 years or so. One of my best friends got hooked on it. I watched him f!ght his addiction for 2 years, f!ght isn't even the right word that sh*t was a war for him. He'd sit there all high like "I don't know why I can't stop, I just want to stop...Why's it so hard to stop?" Finally went hundreds of miles away to AZ....now he's helping run a halfway house cuz the only way he trusts himself to stay clean is by making it his career.

I've seen how hard it is for people to battle addiction.....so unless you have to shut the fu*k up with that ignorant a.ss speech about wishing them dead.
Yep--Wisconsin is "starting" to get bad when it comes to heroin. What bothers me the most, is there are kids, and I mean young kids... like 12-13 doing it. Over the next 10+ years, we're going to all be "shocked" at the amount young kids dying from heroin overdose, and dirty heroin. By the time we realize how serious it is... lots of kids will lose their life.

What people don't understand about addiction, is it's in your genes. You can be addicted to lots of things from drugs to video games to shopping to working out to plain work. People have no idea how strong of will it takes to stop doing drugs. It's literally like climbing a mountain from the bottom. First it takes the will or want to stop. Once you stop, you go through so much sh*t. From psychologically to physically to emotionally. Everyone is so quick to dismiss someone who goes through that, but the worst thing you can do is leave someone like that alone, or in that state of mind. The reason people do those drugs is to fulfill something missing, or to treat a pain, other than physical. I wish people understood the courage and strength it takes to beat addiction.
 5 years ago '06        #60
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 yeahson said:

Straight up.
my brother is a junkie but DAMN
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago