The Game - Jesus Piece (Anticipation/Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
 154
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
63 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #441
Mr AirRic 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,055 | Props total: 3283 3283
have a loop going of 8,9,&10 (name me king, see no evil, cant get right). 3 best songs on the album all back to back
 5 years ago '12        #442
thepoeticgoblin 
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 9 9
Man, my top 5 didn't let me down this year. The playlist of 2012 ain't too bad in my opinion: Joe Budden - A Loose Quarter (mixtape), Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Pt.1, Nas - Life Is Good, Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d city and.. *drum roll*, Game - Jesus Piece.

I'm good now. Great year for hip-hop! No? Or do y'all feel like 'Jesus Piece' don't belong in that playlist and discussion?
 5 years ago '09        #443
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,527 | Props total: 9339 9339
J.Cole and Kendrick Lamar, hold up Common verse is the best verse on Jesus Piece........
 5 years ago '04        #444
Mr AirRic 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,055 | Props total: 3283 3283
 thepoeticgoblin said:
Man, my top 5 didn't let me down this year. The playlist of 2012 ain't too bad in my opinion: Joe Budden - A Loose Quarter (mixtape), Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Pt.1, Nas - Life Is Good, Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d city and.. *drum roll*, Game - Jesus Piece.

I'm good now. Great year for hip-hop! No? Or do y'all feel like 'Jesus Piece' don't belong in that playlist and discussion?
not a huge budden fan, but there are a lot of great songs on all of those albums. the 2nd half of the year really came though after a slow 1st half
 5 years ago '09        #445
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$25,029 | Props total: 13309 13309
sh*t was coo...sh*t was about on da same lvl as red
 12-06-2012, 01:24 PM         #446
gatagata870 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After the first listen, I like Jesus Piece, but dude tries too hard to sound like someone else.
 5 years ago '04        #447
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,456 | Props total: 4905 4905
pray has been on repeat
 5 years ago '08        #448
senseispab 
space
avatar space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 thepoeticgoblin said:
Man, my top 5 didn't let me down this year. The playlist of 2012 ain't too bad in my opinion: Joe Budden - A Loose Quarter (mixtape), Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Pt.1, Nas - Life Is Good, Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d city and.. *drum roll*, Game - Jesus Piece.

I'm good now. Great year for hip-hop! No? Or do y'all feel like 'Jesus Piece' don't belong in that playlist and discussion?
death Grips were the only decent thing to happen in hip hop this year.

All the albums you mention were average (GKMC was a bit better than average, granted).
 5 years ago '05        #449
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
Only on Ali Bomaye and this track got me giggin out right now.
 5 years ago '04        #450
187Proof 502 heat pts502
space
avatar space
space
$6,685 | Props total: 9330 9330
This album is straight fiirreeee!
 5 years ago '12        #451
thepoeticgoblin 
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 9 9
 senseispab said:
death Grips were the only decent thing to happen in hip hop this year.

All the albums you mention were average (GKMC was a bit better than average, granted).
You have high standards then my friend!
 12-06-2012, 03:11 PM         #452
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can I get a link please
 5 years ago '06        #453
cracktracks 
space
avatar space
space
$544 | Props total: 0 0
Why not dropping an album with features like Mc Eiht / ice cube and other westcoast heavyhitters

and why he never puts some of hi artist on an album

I wish he had some nipsey hustle on it

his album contains various songs that will spin in clubs or your car, but what about a Nas feature and make a deep meaningful song


and now cahmoney, god damn now we be getting a westcaost n*gga saying blingbling
 5 years ago '05        #454
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,029 | Props total: 28483 28483
 lifeundthescope said:
can I get a link please
...Link? Naaa We Dont Know What That Is. Try Another Site Ya Bish...
 5 years ago '04        #455
BIG OG 
space
avatar space
space
$449 | Props total: 47 47
Surprised but Game delivered, boy got longevity
 5 years ago '10        #456
MarcusF87 
space
avatar space
space
$3,912 | Props total: 31 31
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Link? Naaa We Dont Know What That Is. Try Another Site Ya Bish...
 5 years ago '04        #457
missing linX 
space
avatar space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 152 152
Game ha been consistent as hell with his albums man. I like the album. There are a lot of dope songs. There are 4-5 I don't love, but nothing terrible really.
 5 years ago '04        #458
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$17,837 | Props total: 2860 2860
Ali Bomaye is probably my favorite track. That beat is ridiculous.
 5 years ago '12        #459
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
 NBA Brawler said:
Ali Bomaye is probably my favorite track. That beat is ridiculous.
This

Also Name Me King
 5 years ago '11        #460
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 cracktracks said:
Why not dropping an album with features like Mc Eiht / ice cube and other westcoast heavyhitters

and why he never puts some of hi artist on an album

I wish he had some nipsey hustle on it

his album contains various songs that will spin in clubs or your car, but what about a Nas feature and make a deep meaningful song


and now cahmoney, god damn now we be getting a westcaost n*gga saying blingbling
you sound like such a f*ggot
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
177 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
98 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy