Dec 1 - R.I.P: 14-Year-Old David Phan Shoots Himself In Front of Classmates After Being Bullied!

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-02-2012, 04:19 PM         #81
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He wrong for doing that sh*t in front of other kids. Now them kids are scarred for life. But what I want to know is are these kids really being BULLIED or is this just kids being kids type harmless teasing. It's a difference. With all these suicide stories I'm starting to believe a lot of these kids are just weak more than it's just some hateful a.ss bullying.
 12-02-2012, 04:22 PM         #82
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Stopped reading after the first page. He offed himself because he was getting bullied by those same kids he "traumatized" -- it's their fault he did it in the first place
nah not really. I'll bet money half them kids never did him sh*t. It was probably 4 or 5 dudes picking on him maybe a couple girls. But I've never seen a person get bullied by an entire class.
 5 years ago '12        #83
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 burgboi said:
You n*ggas make me sick.

"man, these kids are weak nowadays"

Shut.......the fu*k up.

These are a more aware times. Kids growing up in the 20s-80s had no clue about suicide or how to commit it. Guns are easily obtainable now. I bet if your parents and their friends knew about how to do it, they would have tried. sh*t, I bet a bunch did and couldn't finish what they started. If kids were bullied, they were put in special classes or kept in the back room until they turned 18 and the parents let them go wild. Compare the number of serial k!llers from mid 20th Century and now.

Some of you n*ggas sound like bullies yourselves. This tragedy could have been prevented. Where were his so-called friends when he was getting bullied? Why couldn't they help or just listen to him? What about the school? They knew this sh*t was going on. The whole fu*king school knew, for Christ sakes. What about that crossing guard? Even she knew the boy feared for his life. Back in the day, each set of the people I just metioned would have done something to help.

So, let's stop calling the kids who choose suicide weak. How about we criticize everyone else around them first.
 5 years ago '07        #84
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,266 | Props total: 15119 15119
 daliff89 said:

suicide doesn't take courage..
uh....what?

you can have different views on it being a bi*ch way out, yada yada etc, to each his own I don't agree with that but w/e.

but it DOES take courage to actually go through with k!lling yourself knowing that there's no coming back from it.
 12-03-2012, 05:52 AM         #85
Zaner210  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these kids today are bi*ch made

at least he just did himself instead of random people in the school

and why are yall saying RIP?
dude made the poor choice of taking his life
 5 years ago '05        #86
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
Hopefully now he'll have peace.
 12-03-2012, 08:07 AM         #87
Ro DB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kids have their whole lives ahead of em, don't even understand that those 4 years of school dont mean sh*t.

And more often than not they'll end up being a much better person than those who waste their time picking on others.

These kids need to learn that bullies are just doing that sh*t to make themselves feel confident because they are the weakest minded people of all.

When they end up doing sh*t like this, it's so sad. You got your entire life to prove yourself and how great you can become, and I'm not talking about figures, just your mentality. When you are strong up there, it's easy to overcome this kind of thing.

I don't even know man.....What could these people actually put each other through mentally nowadays? It cant be that much different than when I was in high school, sh*t was only 7 years ago.
 5 years ago '10        #88
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23803 23803
 ChickzNKickz said:
U Sure bout that...

Ever tried offing yaself...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy