Dec 1 - R.I.P: 14-Year-Old David Phan Shoots Himself In Front of Classmates After Being Bullied!

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
Kids have too much ammo for each other now. sh*t, they can go back and look at pictures of them as fetus' on facebook and clown anywhere they can. Should make it illegal for these dumb broads to post 500 pictures per year of their child until they 13 or something. Take pictures, upload them, dont share them with the world tho.

And....kids need some balls. We used to talk sh*t face to face and rumble if it came down to that, these kids just call each other names over xbox and sh*t. This generation of kids are the ones who are going to get nuked. Whole country is turning pus*y. fu*k
 12-02-2012, 10:38 AM         #62
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of yall are fu*king retards...........This kid did something that was way beyond his years........he should not have offed himself period......but depression has no age limit. Its a very serious disease or mind set that can affect anyone. And if not taking into consideration can lead up to suicide. How can so many of you endorse the way this kid should have walked on his road in life......when you yourself never walked in his shoes? We have got to do better as people......fu*k you going to look down on the kid like getting his a.ss kicked or being verbally abused on a daily basis is just part of growing up, its not. If anything you fu*ks need to be going hard on the kids that was abusing him..........but yall giving them a pass.....how backwards is that sh*t?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-02-2012 at 10:41 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #63
dj spydr 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 128 128
Sad story but I'll never understand these kids today though. As a kid I was bullied every single day cuz of how skinny I was but I simply learned to f!ght or just spit in n*ggas faces which eventually led to a f!ght
 5 years ago '10        #64
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
suicide takes mad courage bro lol. its just the wrong way of doing it.
i couldn't put a gun to my head and pull the trigger no matter how depressed i was.
don't mistake courage with stupidity.
 12-02-2012, 12:03 PM         #65
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P.

its fun to be a bully.....lets make someone feel like sht about themselves to the point they wanna k!ll themself....smh we need a change....
 5 years ago '07        #66
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6054 6054
this new generation of kids are so sensitive
 5 years ago '11        #67
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 g0tt1 said:
He's 14 you fu*king idiot. You dont know right from wrong.
And? 14 is old enough to take responsibility for ones' actions and know right from wrong.
 12-02-2012, 12:28 PM         #68
InnanetGsRunSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You handle bullies by growing up letting them see you successful.
 12-02-2012, 12:39 PM         #69
missangel222003  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Poor kid.... rest in love
 12-02-2012, 12:41 PM         #70
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's his fault for being "weak" (did he choose to be weak?), it's his fault for not being able to swallow it ? So y'all siding with the bullies? You think he didn't try other ways to solve these problems before suicide? You think he didn't try to ignore them? To cope with the pain?

How about: It doesn't matter how tolerant against bullying he was BECAUSE YOU SHOULDN'T BULLY AT ALL because a) that's not how you treat your peers b) you never know how the other person will respond emotionally?
Why try to hurt someone else in the first place?

fu*k your parents. fu*k your upbringing.

Besides that:
Why a.ssume he was "soft" just because he k!lled himself? Maybe he wasn't extremely sensitive? Maybe the bullying was beyond normal?
 5 years ago '04        #71
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
What's most sad is that once he graduates High School, none of these kids matter... Nothing matters... 4 more years dude... Damn
 5 years ago '11        #72
Kalifornicated 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 166 166
You are supposed to shoot up the school instead of shooting yourself.
 5 years ago '06        #73
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 2660 2660
That sh*t is gonna become a felony...
 5 years ago '11        #74
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Stopped reading after the first page. He offed himself because he was getting bullied by those same kids he "traumatized" -- it's their fault he did it in the first place
 5 years ago '06        #75
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,621 | Props total: 8554 8554
pus*y a.ss world we live in now.......so many kids k!lling themselves because of bullying.

not trying to sound hard but life is harder after you graduate H.S. gotta have some thick skin.
 5 years ago '11        #76
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
I stuck up for kids like this in elementry through highschool knowing oneday they might come with the strap and let off and wouldn't target me.
 12-02-2012, 02:02 PM         #77
Walt Thizzney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what do you expect... we live in a bully nation... presidents bully each other, the news pitting the left vs the right, the capitalist model of only the strong survive, hate is in America's DNA... truly a sad and pathetic country
 5 years ago '10        #78
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,895 | Props total: 8521 8521
 beast mode said:
if that's how soft he was then he wouldn't have made it in the real world. bullying needs to stop but don't be soft and k!ll your self,wanna make a statement brew up some amazing revenge plot and get away with it. not by k!lling yourself idiot. no remorse given
 12-02-2012, 02:53 PM         #79
Buttersrugby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every generation passes the buck and says the one following them is "soft" and "pus*y". Quit lying to yourself.

The kid was troubled. He was bullied. It was a bad combo, and the result was sad. Parents, adults, and educators need to press the bullying issue and bullying needs to be punished, and taught as wrong.

Everyone takes blame.
 5 years ago '04        #80
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
these kids are some bi*ches, lettin another man determine your fate? have at it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
25 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
109 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago