Dec 1 - R.I.P: 14-Year-Old David Phan Shoots Himself In Front of Classmates After Being Bullied!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 daliff89 said:

suicide doesn't take courage..
suicide takes mad courage bro lol. its just the wrong way of doing it.
i couldn't put a gun to my head and pull the trigger no matter how depressed i was.
 5 years ago '05        #42
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 Flying Jesus said:
where get the gun at?
Seriously... That should be the story where the fu*king gun came from
 5 years ago '04        #43
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 2731 2731
 daliff89 said:

there´s people who k!ll themselves after something just happened,then theres others who go through something for a long time and then off themselves

2nd one have alot of courage,it´s not an easy step
 5 years ago '05        #44
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
 gimmethat said:
there´s people who k!ll themselves after something just happened,then theres others who go through something for a long time and then off themselves

2nd one have alot of courage,it´s not an easy step
Theres a difference between adults and Children k!lling themselves. At 14 you think its the end of the world when you're getting bullied you feel you'll never get out of it so he just blew his brains out. You have to be very weak minded if you're an adult and you want to commit suicide not easy but some people go to a place where they cant even see the light at the end of the tunnel. But kids shouldnt be blowing their brains out thats just fu*ked up...
 5 years ago '11        #45
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Absolutely no remorse. He did nothing but cause those around him pain by committing suicide, he's selfish.
 5 years ago '05        #46
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Absolutely no remorse. He did nothing but cause those around him pain by committing suicide, he's selfish.
He's 14 you fu*king idiot. You dont know right from wrong.
 5 years ago '05        #47
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 TheMindOf said:
I feel the same way about this type of sh*t..

Like, why you gotta traumatize innocent kids? Im pretty sure not EVERY kid in that class was bulling him.

Makes me a lot less sympathetic to his plight, considering the vast amount of alternatives there were to this.

Sad, nonetheless..
its a kid... ya right now honestly believe its his fault... its the schools fault they do not take bulling serious ... there is no system to make sure kids arent taking advantage of other kids!
 5 years ago '07        #48
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 burgboi said:
You n*ggas make me sick.

"man, these kids are weak nowadays"

Shut.......the fu*k up.

These are a more aware times. Kids growing up in the 20s-80s had no clue about suicide or how to commit it. Guns are easily obtainable now. I bet if your parents and their friends knew about how to do it, they would have tried. sh*t, I bet a bunch did and couldn't finish what they started. If kids were bullied, they were put in special classes or kept in the back room until they turned 18 and the parents let them go wild. Compare the number of serial k!llers from mid 20th Century and now.

Some of you n*ggas sound like bullies yourselves. This tragedy could have been prevented. Where were his so-called friends when he was getting bullied? Why couldn't they help or just listen to him? What about the school? They knew this sh*t was going on. The whole fu*king school knew, for Christ sakes. What about that crossing guard? Even she knew the boy feared for his life. Back in the day, each set of the people I just metioned would have done something to help.

So, let's stop calling the kids who choose suicide weak. How about we criticize everyone else around them first.
im not gonna diss u cuz im feelin ur point, but ur argument is wrong... suicide first off a was waaaay more prevalent in all of the years leading up to now ... and a gun is def not the only way to k!ll urself

Last edited by erick derelict; 12-02-2012 at 06:08 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #49
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 12-02-2012, 06:07 AM         #50
NYC24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 burgboi said:
You n*ggas make me sick.

"man, these kids are weak nowadays"

Shut.......the fu*k up.

These are a more aware times. Kids growing up in the 20s-80s had no clue about suicide or how to commit it. Guns are easily obtainable now. I bet if your parents and their friends knew about how to do it, they would have tried. sh*t, I bet a bunch did and couldn't finish what they started. If kids were bullied, they were put in special classes or kept in the back room until they turned 18 and the parents let them go wild. Compare the number of serial k!llers from mid 20th Century and now.

Some of you n*ggas sound like bullies yourselves. This tragedy could have been prevented. Where were his so-called friends when he was getting bullied? Why couldn't they help or just listen to him? What about the school? They knew this sh*t was going on. The whole fu*king school knew, for Christ sakes. What about that crossing guard? Even she knew the boy feared for his life. Back in the day, each set of the people I just metioned would have done something to help.

So, let's stop calling the kids who choose suicide weak. How about we criticize everyone else around them first.
 12-02-2012, 07:16 AM         #51
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of ignorant mother fu*kers in here.

RIP, This sh*t DOES need to end. You internet warriors can sit behind your computer all day talking about how hard you are and how much of pus*y this kid is but it only makes YOU look weak. Nothing funny or pus*y about a kid taking his life, it's sad and this sh*t shouldn't happen.

Your answer to bullying is to kick their head in? Man up? Easy to talk sh*t on a computer, how about instead of e-thugging violence we actually DO something about this.
 5 years ago '04        #52
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 5566 5566
selfish.

He couldve spoke up, told his parents what was happening and how he was feeling. If it truly was getting to him to the point he wanted to k!ll himself, then why not speak up about it.

Tell someone that you are at the point that you dont want to leave, your parents WILL/SHOULD transfer you or move somewhere. A parent's first priority is their child's safety and well being. This kid couldnt take the bullying and just decided he had enough and shot himself, wow problem is solved for him. Now his family have to live with themselves, thinking of what more they couldve done to prevent all this from happening, his mother is probably fu*ked for her life now which will probably affect her marriage, then the father gonna be affected, and so on.

The suicide just doesnt end with the kid, it slowly k!lls the people closest to him for the rest of their lives. suicide causes a ripple effect, and this selfish kid just started one.

no remorse, no rip, no feellings shed. Sad story, sad ending, wrong decision.
 5 years ago '05        #53
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
no hope for the weak
 5 years ago '07        #54
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
this is terrible.

and those bullies were probably k!llin lil homie inside every day. so he just said fu*k it, ima k!ll me too.

5 years ago '07        #55
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1124 1124
 xo xo xo said:
Damn this is so sad. All this bullying needs to stop, smh. RIP David Q. Phan
its sad on the Phan dudes fault.. oh well its his life.. if he wanted to end it, then its end of story...
 12-02-2012, 09:18 AM         #56
Isis Iz SeNsuaL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will never understand how it gets that bad where someone wants to k!ll someone or k!ll themselves. As soon as a parent notices changes in their child, they should address any kind of issues or changes. I think the parents are the ones to blame in situations like these. Parents need to discipline their mother fu*king kids. Teasing is gonna happen, but bullying someone to the point that you make them cry, or hurt them is going too far imo.
 5 years ago '04        #57
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 daliff89 said:

That's not what he's saying.......
 5 years ago '04        #58
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 daliff89 said:

Correct ... It takes pain.
 5 years ago '04        #59
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,805 | Props total: 23568 23568
Wow r.i.p

But damn these kids arr a bunch of sensitive pussies parents are lame as fu*k too dor not being concerned
 5 years ago '09        #60
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,518 | Props total: 11384 11384
wait some of yall actually defending him WOW!!

Any one who commits suicide over somethin as stupid as bullying deserved to die

if he couldn't make it through school, he wouldn't have made it in the real world

fu*k him for bein selfish and weak minded
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy