Dec 1 - R.I.P: 14-Year-Old David Phan Shoots Himself In Front of Classmates After Being Bullied!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,607 | Props total: 1508 1508
 TheMindOf said:
I feel the same way about this type of sh*t..

Like, why you gotta traumatize innocent kids? Im pretty sure not EVERY kid in that class was bulling him.

Makes me a lot less sympathetic to his plight, considering the vast amount of alternatives there were to this.

Sad, nonetheless..
traumatize kids?

n*gga stfu...there in high school...u noe damn well there drinking fu*kin doing drugs stealing etc..aint no fu*kin kids
 5 years ago '04        #22
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,607 | Props total: 1508 1508
and 99 percentofthe people at the school dont give a fu*k about him...

before he k!lled himself...now after he did they wana care...lol gtfo

stupid a.ss world
 5 years ago '04        #23
bakeram4 
space
space
space
$556 | Props total: 4 4
 Nautilus O said:
bullying isnt the problem, these kids being pus*y is the problem.
real sh*t...i used to get bullied for my size and lack of nice clothes back at that age (only dude from low income at a fancy place with that fake address sh*t), and after one conversation of me saying i don't appreciate that sh*t and we could settle it however dude wanted....turns out a lot of dude's bark is worst than their bait.

It really feels like our kids get babied too much...need to get their a.ss beat like I did instead of rewarded for everything.
 5 years ago '10        #24
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 ddash said:
Man atleast shoot the people bullying you.

Cmon on now smh.
 5 years ago '04        #25
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 bakeram4 said:
real sh*t...i used to get bullied for my size and lack of nice clothes back at that age (only dude from low income at a fancy place with that fake address sh*t), and after one conversation of me saying i don't appreciate that sh*t and we could settle it however dude wanted....turns out a lot of dude's bark is worst than their bait.

It really feels like our kids get babied too much...need to get their a.ss beat like I did instead of rewarded for everything.
Kids currently in middle school/high school are extremely fu*king babied. Our society is going to be fu*ked because they do not know how to do anything for themselves
 5 years ago '07        #26
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,257 | Props total: 69846 69846
i blame the parents. Our generation is too fu*kin soft, these parents are gay. Nobody wanna beat their child anymore. Discpline beating.

So these kids cant take a fu*kin a.ss whooping, so their a.ss whooping is a damn "wordplay" from lil badass kids that probably have troubled homes or evil older siblings.

When i was in school, yeah their was bullies, but i was the one who cracked on them and made fun of them too, when they wanted to f!ght, i was more like nah it aint even that serious, cuz i was way smaller than them.

U cant take words to heart, goddamn kids are so soft. Its the parents fault, u can have a wonderful kid but u gotta teach them to have tough skin and how to resolve sh*t differently.

cannot say rip to the kid. taking your own life is just dumb if its not for good purposes.
 5 years ago '07        #27
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,257 | Props total: 69846 69846
 lilsnatch770 said:
Kids currently in middle school/high school are extremely fu*king babied. Our society is going to be fu*ked because they do not know how to do anything for themselves
kids are way too soft.
 5 years ago '06        #28
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
... I dont feel sorry for this kid at all. And its true.. society gettin softer and softer these days. Kids is quick to k!ll themselves or somebody else with a gun.
 5 years ago '05        #29
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
 Martel said:
rip to dude but i hate when people who do this type of sh*t in front of innocent folks. you wanna really fu*k with somebody do it infront of the people who bullied you. now kids who have nothing to do with the sh*t are gonna have the scene stuck in their head. sad
How do you know it wasn't in front of the bullies?
 5 years ago '04        #30
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 3 3
 ThePainkiller said:
Jeremy spoke in, classs, today.

fu*k beat me to it good song.
 5 years ago '09        #31
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,480 | Props total: 2333 2333
RIP - man this ish NEEDS to stop!
 5 years ago '08        #32
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
 daliff89 said:

suicide doesn't take courage..
shhhiiieeettttt. While back I was climbing down off the roof and the ladder slipped a little bit and I almost had a heart attack because I thought I might die. So i know suicide gotta be a bi*ch to go through with.
 5 years ago '07        #33
d1988 
space
space
$43 | Props total: 0 0
Is it that easy to get a gun in the States? seems like anyone can get it just by walking to the corner store. Gotta help this kids who are bullied
 5 years ago '06        #34
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
shooting people? fu*k that what ever happened to kickin a n*gga head in if someones fu*kin with you? you either get your a.ss whooped or you whoop someones a.ss.. people now days too scared to take a whooping that they dont attempt it..
 5 years ago '10        #35
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 903 903
You n*ggas make me sick.

"man, these kids are weak nowadays"

Shut.......the fu*k up.

These are a more aware times. Kids growing up in the 20s-80s had no clue about suicide or how to commit it. Guns are easily obtainable now. I bet if your parents and their friends knew about how to do it, they would have tried. sh*t, I bet a bunch did and couldn't finish what they started. If kids were bullied, they were put in special classes or kept in the back room until they turned 18 and the parents let them go wild. Compare the number of serial k!llers from mid 20th Century and now.

Some of you n*ggas sound like bullies yourselves. This tragedy could have been prevented. Where were his so-called friends when he was getting bullied? Why couldn't they help or just listen to him? What about the school? They knew this sh*t was going on. The whole fu*king school knew, for Christ sakes. What about that crossing guard? Even she knew the boy feared for his life. Back in the day, each set of the people I just metioned would have done something to help.

So, let's stop calling the kids who choose suicide weak. How about we criticize everyone else around them first.
 5 years ago '05        #36
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
How do you know it wasn't in front of the bullies?
im pretty sure it said shot himself infront of kids and parents. i highly doubt parents were involved in bullying the dude. im just saying no innocent people should have to see that sh*t. if some of the bullies were there, cool, but there were still innocent people who dont even know the dude.

shortz said:
traumatize kids?

n*gga stfu...there in high school...u noe damn well there drinking fu*kin doing drugs stealing etc..aint no fu*kin kids
they are kids. regardless of drugs, stealing or drinking nobody wants to see a n*gga head get blown off for nothing. that sh*t stays in your head no matter what. one of my close friends k!lled himself when we were in HS and ill never forget that day and i am still emotional about it. thankfully i didn't have to see it, i could only imagine witnessing it.
 5 years ago '06        #37
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 d1988 said:
Is it that easy to get a gun in the States? seems like anyone can get it just by walking to the corner store. Gotta help this kids who are bullied
getting gun if you really want it, is like getting a cold drink from the store in the US
 5 years ago '06        #38
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 iCON-8 said:
shooting people? fu*k that what ever happened to kickin a n*gga head in if someones fu*kin with you? you either get your a.ss whooped or you whoop someones a.ss.. people now days too scared to take a whooping that they dont attempt it..
its not even just that, they suspending and arresting kids left and right for f!ghting nowadays, so you cant even shoot a fade without some administrative BS
 5 years ago '04        #39
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
dat meat @ 1:23
 5 years ago '04        #40
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
rip cuz he wasnt gay
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago