December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #821
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
 Sk9 said:

[pic - click to view]

nice.
 5 years ago '04        #822
killacag 81 heat pts81
space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 40 40

cmac23 said:
Nice... Those are the temple highs?
One of my favorites
 5 years ago '12        #823
space
space
 bridouble said:

[pic - click to view]

Shoevillain said:

[pic - click to view]

Dray said:
APC denim

[pic - click to view]

AKS MUZIK said:

[pic - click to view]

egotistical said:

[pic - click to view]

dope sh!t.
 5 years ago '12        #824
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
n*ggas be competing to see who have more 5 dollar made shoes that get spiked 10 times the price at the factory and 20 times @ the retail store...just buy what u like...whether linx gets retros or not they cost the same to make...no more than 10 dollars
 5 years ago '11        #825
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 bmandagod said:
n*ggas be competing to see who have more 5 dollar made shoes that get spiked 10 times the price at the factory and 20 times @ the retail store...just buy what u like...whether linx gets retros or not they cost the same to make...no more than 10 dollars

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #826
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2447 2447
 missing linX said:
You'd wear em if Rihanna was wearing em though, right?
Fucck I Care About That Bitcch ...

Those Chanel Kicks Are Sick ...Not Them Finish Line Jumpmans

Last edited by BronxBombers; 12-25-2012 at 05:47 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #827
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
Bet my fellow boston celics Fan got a stash of Finish Line Jumpmans like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #828
space
space
 bmandagod said:

When the yeezy 2 came out and I missed the first four rounds of the pacquiao f!ght dealing with nike.com and still didnt get a pair I felt like resellers had made the sneaker game kind of corny. I decided from this point on if I cant get a shoe without waiting in line or paying a reseller then I don't want it.

Im a life long sneakerhead and have a ton of shoes but now that Im older and I do well I think businesses should kiss my a.ss for business and not the other way around. The bank kisses my a.ss. My cpa kisses my a.ss. My insurance company kisses my a.ss. Nike wants me to wait outside? bi*ch please.

If people stopped paying r*pe prices they would go away. period.
 5 years ago '09        #829
fdot07 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
last nite

[pic - click to view]

today

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #830
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
 bmandagod said:
It's cool, let them act like that.. lol. It's nice to see someone with common sense though.
 5 years ago '07        #831
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 missing linX said:
It's cool, let them act like that.. lol. It's nice to see someone with common sense though.
GTFO. Only broke peeps say that. Oh its made in the same factory. GTFO
 5 years ago '07        #832
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 bmandagod said:
See what you don't know is this is the same dude that be questioning people about their purchases then drops $100 on some ugly a.ss shoes. It's not really the price. I agree buy what you can afford and what you think looks good, but this dude comments on everyone else who is buying what ever sneakers they want while he aint buy sh*t. Then he finally cops a pair of Bred IV's and think he can sit at the table. Nope. He didn't do so much in this thread, but in other threads (wish I could find him) where he ask people why they buy things, when all reality he mad because he can't and he should just stick in his lane buying what he can afford. Nothing wrong with that, we aint knocking him for his purchase, but moreso the way he has been in other threads and then come in here with that sh*t thinking it is a good fit
 5 years ago '04        #833
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
I wore 11s again today...im done whoring them out for a while now lmmfao...might start fu*king with them galaxy rookies...
 5 years ago '07        #834
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 Kalon said:
I wore 11s again today...im done whoring them out for a while now lmmfao...might start fu*king with them galaxy rookies...
Mine will be here the 27th how is the quality?
 5 years ago '04        #835
missing linX 
space
space
 cmac23 said:
See what you don't know is this is the same dude that be questioning people about their purchases then drops $100 on some ugly a.ss shoes. It's not really the price. I agree buy what you can afford and what you think looks good, but this dude comments on everyone else who is buying what ever sneakers they want while he aint buy sh*t. Then he finally cops a pair of Bred IV's and think he can sit at the table. Nope. He didn't do so much in this thread, but in other threads (wish I could find him) where he ask people why they buy things, when all reality he mad because he can't and he should just stick in his lane buying what he can afford. Nothing wrong with that, we aint knocking him for his purchase, but moreso the way he has been in other threads and then come in here with that sh*t thinking it is a good fit
Bro, you're so full of sh*t. Stop acting like i'm one of the people that clowns everybody for their shoes just to do it. There's a reason you can't find the comments.. because they don't exist. I may say some sh*t speaking in general like foamposites are ugly, but I ain't looking for each person who posts them to dog them. That ain't how I am. I may laugh at people spending a sh*tload on shoes from resellers, but it's still their money. It's just the principal. I bet you can't find 4 or 5 posts where i've personally clowned someone about their sneakers.

And i've said like 4 times that I have many sneakers, so don't try to act like you know what I can and can't afford because you look stupid doing that. You're gonna try and clown me because the bred 4's were my last purchase? Guess what, I paid retail for them instead of giving some reseller $100 more than what they paid.

It's too bad the sh*t all started and was nothing more than a laugh really. I busted peoples balls and they did it back. You think I care if you don't like a pair of sneakers I bought to rock more than the ones I paid more for? That's their purpose.

Hope you had a good christmas.

Last edited by missing linX; 12-26-2012 at 12:09 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #836
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 cmac23 said:
Wore this to a Christmas Party last night

[pic - click to view]

my n*gga had that arnold rothstein swag.
 5 years ago '06        #837
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 missing linX said:
Bro, you're so full of sh*t. Stop acting like i'm one of the people that clowns everybody for their shoes just to do it. There's a reason you can't find the comments.. because they don't exist. I may say some sh*t speaking in general like foamposites are ugly, but I ain't looking for each person who posts them to dog them. That ain't how I am. I may laugh at people spending a sh*tload on shoes from resellers, but it's still their money. It's just the principal. I bet you can't find 4 or 5 posts where i've personally clowned someone about their sneakers.

And i've said like 4 times that I have many sneakers, so don't try to act like you know what I can and can't afford because you look stupid doing that. You're gonna try and clown me because the bred 4's were my last purchase? Guess what, I paid retail for them instead of giving some reseller $100 more than what they paid.

It's too bad the sh*t all started and was nothing more than a laugh really. I busted peoples balls and they did it back. You think I care if you don't like a pair of sneakers I bought to rock more than the ones I paid more for? That's their purpose.

Hope you had a good christmas.
Would you simply just STFU?...u spent ur entire fu*king christmas on boxden arguing back and forth with people you'll never spend quality time with about some sneakers that you bought and are proud to wear.
 5 years ago '07        #838
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
Would you simply just STFU?...u spent ur entire fu*king christmas on boxden arguing back and forth with people you'll never spend quality time with about some sneakers that you bought and are proud to wear.
 5 years ago '07        #839
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:

my n*gga had that arnold rothstein swag.
Appreciate it. Had to Google dudes name.
 5 years ago '04        #840
missing linX 
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
Yeah I spent my ENTIRE Christmas on here. Great job sounding overly dramatic. It's cool you responded for the other dude though. In case you haven't checked, people like yourself keep chiming in and that's why I keep responding and laughing at you. If y'all let it be, the sh*t would of ended pages ago.

Last edited by missing linX; 12-26-2012 at 11:34 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago