December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #801
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496

[video - click to view]



Merry Xmas everybody. Enjoy and be safe.
 5 years ago '07        #802
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 samsin420 said:



Merry Xmas everybody. Enjoy and be safe.
I got this sh*t on my IPOD..
 5 years ago '04        #803
missing linX 
space
avatar space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
 cmac23 said:
I do think you are upset. To be honest, and I didn't want to say it being that's it Christmas, but all I ever see you post is how other people wasted money buying $160 shoes, and they look like trash, etc.. You dog people on here for buying the new releases, retro's etc.. then you post some bullsh*t? If you're going to talk about what everyone else purchases and not post anything, then you post some sh*t nobody gives a fu*k about I advise you to not say sh*t all and enjoy your purchases cause no one else on here gives a fu*k about your weak a.ss SC-2
I guess i'm gonna be doing too much by responding to this, right?

People can spend their money how they want. It's their money. I'll have an opinion on shoes like anyone else. I'll never knock anyone for spending $160 on shoes. I just bought the bred 4's the other day. I've spent more than that NUMEROUS times. It's more about paying a grip over retail when they cop from resellers. That's the sh*t that makes me

Stop trying to act like i'm one of them dudes that posts on here constantly clowning people for what they're buying. I'm not dogging anybody. It's funny how you and other people run around calling people upset, yet you're the one posting sh*t like you just did. What kind of logic is that bruh?
 5 years ago '04        #804
missing linX 
space
avatar space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
On a more positive note to keep it moving, i'm gonna wear these today..


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #805
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 missing linX said:
On a more positive note to keep it moving, i'm gonna wear these today..


[pic - click to view]

Congrats you made one decent cop in the last 4 months keep moving, Merry Christmas you filthy Animal
 5 years ago '04        #806
missing linX 
space
avatar space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
 cmac23 said:
Congrats you made one decent cop in the last 4 months keep moving, Merry Christmas you filthy Animal
lmao, stop being upset.
 5 years ago '04        #807
Sk9 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 537 537
Seriously, bro....


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #808
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^^^^^^^^Perfect picture.. I'm dying over here.
 5 years ago '04        #809
missing linX 
space
avatar space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
 cmac23 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^Perfect picture.. I'm dying over here.
So am I, but they haven't realized that yet.
 5 years ago '11        #810
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Sk9 said:
Seriously, bro....


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #811
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
level of corniness and f*ggotry is at an all time high in here right now..
Crazy! Especially on christmas

get it together u fu*kin lames
 5 years ago '06        #812
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 12-25-2012, 02:02 PM         #813
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 missing linX said:
You're the type of dude i'm talking about. I try to say peace to the dude and merry Christmas and you come in here acting like that. How you gonna call someone else sensitive when you come in here while on your period trying to act like Debo from Friday. Relax, it ain't that serious.
 missing linX said:
Well my laptop is open in front of me and i'm logged onto Boxden. So it's ok for people to jump in and talk like idiots, but it's a problem when I respond to them? It has nothing to do with me being ok with what I buy, lol. It's a message board. You don't have to be bothered by anything to respond to people. What kind of logic is that? Lol.

Maybe people can post what they're wearing now. We've talked enough bs.
 cmac23 said:
I do think you are upset. To be honest, and I didn't want to say it being that's it Christmas, but all I ever see you post is how other people wasted money buying $160 shoes, and they look like trash, etc.. You dog people on here for buying the new releases, retro's etc.. then you post some bullsh*t? If you're going to talk about what everyone else purchases and not post anything, then you post some sh*t nobody gives a fu*k about I advise you to not say sh*t all and enjoy your purchases cause no one else on here gives a fu*k about your weak a.ss SC-2
 missing linX said:
I guess i'm gonna be doing too much by responding to this, right?

People can spend their money how they want. It's their money. I'll have an opinion on shoes like anyone else. I'll never knock anyone for spending $160 on shoes. I just bought the bred 4's the other day. I've spent more than that NUMEROUS times. It's more about paying a grip over retail when they cop from resellers. That's the sh*t that makes me

Stop trying to act like i'm one of them dudes that posts on here constantly clowning people for what they're buying. I'm not dogging anybody. It's funny how you and other people run around calling people upset, yet you're the one posting sh*t like you just did. What kind of logic is that bruh?

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by pufntrees718; 12-25-2012 at 02:05 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #814
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 samsin420 said:
You must be in the South, always wearing shorts, either way nice pickup
 5 years ago '04        #815
missing linX 
space
avatar space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
 samsin420 said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #816
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
Oh snap...Here we go


Last edited by cmac23; 12-25-2012 at 03:39 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #817
missing linX 
space
avatar space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
 cmac23 said:
Oh snap...Here we go
Lmao, nah.. just jokes. Merry Christmas.
 5 years ago '11        #818
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 cmac23 said:
Oh snap...Here we go
I know right
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #819
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 missing linX said:
Lmao, nah.. just jokes. Merry Christmas.
I think you and Samsin should compare shoes
 12-25-2012, 03:55 PM         #820
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samsin420 said:
Damn, the colour way on these are maaaaaddddd!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy