December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #781
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
 LeMar G said:
No one said anything about price tho.

Your sneakers are wack n*gga lol.

Stop being sensitive and post better kicks.
You don't have to say what it's about, I know how some of y'all are around here. And stop trying to act like anyone is being "sensitive". I'm sure you have kicks I don't like and you probably paid double what I paid for those. So what? Again, I have plenty of kicks.

samsin420 said:
I gotta keep it 100...dudes like you are the reason we were able to liquidate all those bullsh*t Sc-2's,Air Prestige,Air 1 Flights,Flight 23's,etc. You sir are a vital part of the sneaker ecosystem. So please,proceed.

[pic - click to view]

The fu*k your panties in a bunch for? Please don't tell me ya'll share thongs.
Yet the SC-2's are hotter than some of the sneakers you have, so what? It's not even about you not liking them, it's more about your attitude towards it.

You post a pic of yourself rocking these horrible red sneakers and I think they're ugly as fu*k. The ones I posted look wayyyy better to me.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #782
missing linX 
space
space
 Twin4real said:
it has nothing to do with price homie. i wouldn't rock those shoes but as long as you like them thats all that matters.
I'm not saying everyone around here has that mentality, but some do. Lets keep it real. Some people buy everything and don't care what they pay for it, so they laugh at the first person they see who posts a picture of shoes that don't cost hundreds of dollars. At least you're respectful about it. You don't act like a d!ck. I could of clowned sam for posting those ugly a.ss red clown shoes I wouldn't pay $50 for, but to me, as long he likes him that's what matters.
 5 years ago '07        #783
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
Just finished letting the little one open presents time to head out, after i press the outfit.
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #784
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
^^^^need to get an app for my Samsung Galaxy S2, this pic didn't come out good at all
 5 years ago '07        #785
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
Also about the above conversation it's not about price, but them SC2 are ugly. This month I copped the Bred IV's, Bred XI's, Cool Grey and Thunders, yet today im rocking Flight 89 that I caught on finishline.com for $79 then hit them with that Winner Circles $20 off.
 5 years ago '04        #786
missing linX 
space
space
 cmac23 said:
Also about the above conversation it's not about price, but them SC2 are ugly. This month I copped the Bred IV's, Bred XI's, Cool Grey and Thunders, yet today im rocking Flight 89 that I caught on finishline.com for $79 then hit them with that Winner Circles $20 off.
It's all about preference, that's the point. I don't think there's anything special about the cool greys, but that's just me. I also think the ones you just posted are kinda meh, but do you. That's what you're supposed to do.
 5 years ago '04        #787
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Also I know is Samsin should be banned from ever posting gifs again

The fu*k were you thinking lol.
 5 years ago '06        #788
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,940 | Props total: 472 472
 whitesand said:
Imma do you like Rugby... don't quote me. And who was talking to you?

missing linX said:
I'm not saying everyone around here has that mentality, but some do. Lets keep it real. Some people buy everything and don't care what they pay for it, so they laugh at the first person they see who posts a picture of shoes that don't cost hundreds of dollars. At least you're respectful about it. You don't act like a d!ck. I could of clowned sam for posting those ugly a.ss red clown shoes I wouldn't pay $50 for, but to me, as long he likes him that's what matters.

Yeah,your a sensitive one. See how I didn't name call at all? Just stated my opinion,which apparently was too much for you. Your the only one talking that price tag talk. If you feel a certain way about scoring your sneakers for a bargain,that's on you. I not one time said sh*t about how cheap the shoes were,you did that. With that said,you'd buy them if there was a 160 price tag??? Because after all,they are shoes you like. About you not liking my shoes,ok. I'm not butt hurt and don't need an explanation on why u don't like them.
 5 years ago '04        #789
killacag 81 heat pts81
space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 40 40

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #790
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 killacag said:

[pic - click to view]

Nice... Those are the temple highs?
 5 years ago '04        #791
missing linX 
space
space
 samsin420 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yeah,your a sensitive one. See how I didn't name call at all? Just stated my opinion,which apparently was too much for you. Your the only one talking that price tag talk. If you feel a certain way about scoring your sneakers for a bargain,that's on you. I not one time said sh*t about how cheap the shoes were,you did that. With that said,you'd buy them if there was a 160 price tag??? Because after all,they are shoes you like. About you not liking my shoes,ok. I'm not butt hurt and don't need an explanation on why u don't like them.
You didn't name call, but you're calling me sensitive. Not much of a difference. Your opinion is fine. It's not about you (or anyone else) not liking my shoes. It's cool. It's about the attitude some people have around here towards others when they post something someone else doesn't like. Like they don't have shoes that others wouldn't like too. And like I said in another post, I didn't say YOU said anything about a price. It's just the attitude that some people have. Whether some like it or not, not everyone around here is limited to copping the newest and hottest sh*t that cost a lot.

Anyway, this back and forth sh*t gets old. Have a good Christmas bro.
 12-25-2012, 12:48 PM         #792
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know this n*gga is sensitive and hurt
he been responding minutes after other n*ggas comments
he cant go that long without seein if someone else played his team jordans

and by the way
them sh*ts is trash
u posted dem sh*ts all hype n sh*t
but u failed
 5 years ago '04        #793
missing linX 
space
space
 pufntrees718 said:
u know this n*gga is sensitive and hurt
he been responding minutes after other n*ggas comments
he cant go that long without seein if someone else played his team jordans

and by the way
them sh*ts is trash
u posted dem sh*ts all hype n sh*t
but u failed
You're the type of dude i'm talking about. I try to say peace to the dude and merry Christmas and you come in here acting like that. How you gonna call someone else sensitive when you come in here while on your period trying to act like Debo from Friday. Relax, it ain't that serious.
 5 years ago '07        #794
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 missing linX said:
You're the type of dude i'm talking about. I try to say peace to the dude and merry Christmas and you come in here acting like that. How you gonna call someone else sensitive when you come in here while on your period trying to act like Debo from Friday. Relax, it ain't that serious.
I feel what you saying, but why do you keep coming back and responding? If you good with your purchases you make with your money so be it and keep moving. Why you keep coming back talking and responding if it doesn't bother you.
 5 years ago '04        #795
missing linX 
space
space
 cmac23 said:
I feel what you saying, but why do you keep coming back and responding? If you good with your purchases you make with your money so be it and keep moving. Why you keep coming back talking and responding if it doesn't bother you.
Well my laptop is open in front of me and i'm logged onto Boxden. So it's ok for people to jump in and talk like idiots, but it's a problem when I respond to them? It has nothing to do with me being ok with what I buy, lol. It's a message board. You don't have to be bothered by anything to respond to people. What kind of logic is that? Lol.

Maybe people can post what they're wearing now. We've talked enough bs.

Last edited by missing linX; 12-25-2012 at 01:02 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #796
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 Twin4real said:
man you doing to much now
Agreed, but he doesn't see it that way. I would have let it go about 2 pages ago.
 5 years ago '04        #797
missing linX 
space
space
 cmac23 said:
Agreed, but he doesn't see it that way. I would have let it go about 2 pages ago.
Yeah, cause we're sitting here on christmas so upset at what these dudes are saying on Boxden. I'm sure you know better than that. I'm doing too much, yet I was trying to be positive and someone else comes along with some negative sh*t. Ok?

Last edited by missing linX; 12-25-2012 at 01:20 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #798
Sk9 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 537 537
 Twin4real said:
man you doing to much now
This x1000

It could've been a dead topic long time ago. Let's all keep it positive for the holidays.
 5 years ago '07        #799
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 missing linX said:
Yeah, cause we're sitting here on christmas so upset at what these dudes are saying on Boxden. I'm sure you know better than that.
I do think you are upset. To be honest, and I didn't want to say it being that's it Christmas, but all I ever see you post is how other people wasted money buying $160 shoes, and they look like trash, etc.. You dog people on here for buying the new releases, retro's etc.. then you post some bullsh*t? If you're going to talk about what everyone else purchases and not post anything, then you post some sh*t nobody gives a fu*k about I advise you to not say sh*t all and enjoy your purchases cause no one else on here gives a fu*k about your weak a.ss SC-2
 5 years ago '07        #800
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 Sk9 said:
This x1000

It could've been a dead topic long time ago. Let's all keep it positive for the holidays.
Agreed. I'm done with it, I said my .02.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago