December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
 NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
12 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #781
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 232 232
 bridouble said:

[pic - click to view]

Shoevillain said:

[pic - click to view]

Dray said:
APC denim

[pic - click to view]

AKS MUZIK said:

[pic - click to view]

egotistical said:

[pic - click to view]

dope sh!t.
 5 years ago '12        #782
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 1011 1011
n*ggas be competing to see who have more 5 dollar made shoes that get spiked 10 times the price at the factory and 20 times @ the retail store...just buy what u like...whether linx gets retros or not they cost the same to make...no more than 10 dollars
 5 years ago '05        #783
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,738 | Props total: 2553 2553
 missing linX said:
You'd wear em if Rihanna was wearing em though, right?
Fucck I Care About That Bitcch ...

Those Chanel Kicks Are Sick ...Not Them Finish Line Jumpmans

Last edited by BronxBombers; 12-25-2012 at 04:47 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #784
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 232 232
 bmandagod said:
n*ggas be competing to see who have more 5 dollar made shoes that get spiked 10 times the price at the factory and 20 times @ the retail store...just buy what u like...whether linx gets retros or not they cost the same to make...no more than 10 dollars

When the yeezy 2 came out and I missed the first four rounds of the pacquiao f!ght dealing with nike.com and still didnt get a pair I felt like resellers had made the sneaker game kind of corny. I decided from this point on if I cant get a shoe without waiting in line or paying a reseller then I don't want it.

Im a life long sneakerhead and have a ton of shoes but now that Im older and I do well I think businesses should kiss my a.ss for business and not the other way around. The bank kisses my a.ss. My cpa kisses my a.ss. My insurance company kisses my a.ss. Nike wants me to wait outside? bi*ch please.

If people stopped paying r*pe prices they would go away. period.
 5 years ago '09        #785
fdot07 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
last nite

[pic - click to view]

today

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #786
missing linX 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 152 152
 bmandagod said:
It's cool, let them act like that.. lol. It's nice to see someone with common sense though.
 5 years ago '07        #787
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 missing linX said:
It's cool, let them act like that.. lol. It's nice to see someone with common sense though.
GTFO. Only broke peeps say that. Oh its made in the same factory. GTFO
 5 years ago '07        #788
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 bmandagod said:
See what you don't know is this is the same dude that be questioning people about their purchases then drops $100 on some ugly a.ss shoes. It's not really the price. I agree buy what you can afford and what you think looks good, but this dude comments on everyone else who is buying what ever sneakers they want while he aint buy sh*t. Then he finally cops a pair of Bred IV's and think he can sit at the table. Nope. He didn't do so much in this thread, but in other threads (wish I could find him) where he ask people why they buy things, when all reality he mad because he can't and he should just stick in his lane buying what he can afford. Nothing wrong with that, we aint knocking him for his purchase, but moreso the way he has been in other threads and then come in here with that sh*t thinking it is a good fit
 5 years ago '04        #789
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
I wore 11s again today...im done whoring them out for a while now lmmfao...might start fu*king with them galaxy rookies...
 5 years ago '07        #790
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 Kalon said:
I wore 11s again today...im done whoring them out for a while now lmmfao...might start fu*king with them galaxy rookies...
Mine will be here the 27th how is the quality?
 5 years ago '04        #791
missing linX 
space
space
 cmac23 said:
See what you don't know is this is the same dude that be questioning people about their purchases then drops $100 on some ugly a.ss shoes. It's not really the price. I agree buy what you can afford and what you think looks good, but this dude comments on everyone else who is buying what ever sneakers they want while he aint buy sh*t. Then he finally cops a pair of Bred IV's and think he can sit at the table. Nope. He didn't do so much in this thread, but in other threads (wish I could find him) where he ask people why they buy things, when all reality he mad because he can't and he should just stick in his lane buying what he can afford. Nothing wrong with that, we aint knocking him for his purchase, but moreso the way he has been in other threads and then come in here with that sh*t thinking it is a good fit
Bro, you're so full of sh*t. Stop acting like i'm one of the people that clowns everybody for their shoes just to do it. There's a reason you can't find the comments.. because they don't exist. I may say some sh*t speaking in general like foamposites are ugly, but I ain't looking for each person who posts them to dog them. That ain't how I am. I may laugh at people spending a sh*tload on shoes from resellers, but it's still their money. It's just the principal. I bet you can't find 4 or 5 posts where i've personally clowned someone about their sneakers.

And i've said like 4 times that I have many sneakers, so don't try to act like you know what I can and can't afford because you look stupid doing that. You're gonna try and clown me because the bred 4's were my last purchase? Guess what, I paid retail for them instead of giving some reseller $100 more than what they paid.

It's too bad the sh*t all started and was nothing more than a laugh really. I busted peoples balls and they did it back. You think I care if you don't like a pair of sneakers I bought to rock more than the ones I paid more for? That's their purpose.

Hope you had a good christmas.

Last edited by missing linX; 12-25-2012 at 11:09 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #792
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,478 | Props total: 2489 2489
 cmac23 said:
Wore this to a Christmas Party last night

[pic - click to view]

my n*gga had that arnold rothstein swag.
 5 years ago '06        #793
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 missing linX said:
Bro, you're so full of sh*t. Stop acting like i'm one of the people that clowns everybody for their shoes just to do it. There's a reason you can't find the comments.. because they don't exist. I may say some sh*t speaking in general like foamposites are ugly, but I ain't looking for each person who posts them to dog them. That ain't how I am. I may laugh at people spending a sh*tload on shoes from resellers, but it's still their money. It's just the principal. I bet you can't find 4 or 5 posts where i've personally clowned someone about their sneakers.

And i've said like 4 times that I have many sneakers, so don't try to act like you know what I can and can't afford because you look stupid doing that. You're gonna try and clown me because the bred 4's were my last purchase? Guess what, I paid retail for them instead of giving some reseller $100 more than what they paid.

It's too bad the sh*t all started and was nothing more than a laugh really. I busted peoples balls and they did it back. You think I care if you don't like a pair of sneakers I bought to rock more than the ones I paid more for? That's their purpose.

Hope you had a good christmas.
Would you simply just STFU?...u spent ur entire fu*king christmas on boxden arguing back and forth with people you'll never spend quality time with about some sneakers that you bought and are proud to wear.
 5 years ago '07        #794
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
Would you simply just STFU?...u spent ur entire fu*king christmas on boxden arguing back and forth with people you'll never spend quality time with about some sneakers that you bought and are proud to wear.
 5 years ago '07        #795
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:

my n*gga had that arnold rothstein swag.
Appreciate it. Had to Google dudes name.
 5 years ago '04        #796
missing linX 
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
Yeah I spent my ENTIRE Christmas on here. Great job sounding overly dramatic. It's cool you responded for the other dude though. In case you haven't checked, people like yourself keep chiming in and that's why I keep responding and laughing at you. If y'all let it be, the sh*t would of ended pages ago.

Last edited by missing linX; 12-26-2012 at 10:34 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #797
missing linX 
space
space
 Twin4real said:
And here we go
The funny part is I normally don't do that trolling sh*t. But once people started chiming in it was too good to pass up. But in all seriousness it's Boxden and i'm sure they're used to it. You're all cool with me though, lol.
 5 years ago '04        #798
missing linX 
space
space
On a more positive note, I think Finish Line is sending me a duplicate order of the bred 4's size 13. If anybody wants em i'll sell em for retail.
 5 years ago '06        #799
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
n*gga i didnt even read what YOU or anyone had to say...i scrolled looking for pics of kicks and kept seeing you type paragraphs.

just let it go and move on, it would of ended if you never started defending something you're happy to wear, it only goes on if you allow it to...[/CENTER]

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 12-26-2012 at 11:14 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #800
missing linX 
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
n*gga i didnt even read what YOU or anyone had to say...i scrolled looking for pics of kicks and kept seeing you type paragraphs.

just let it go and move on, it would of ended if you never started defending something you're happy to wear, it only goes on if you allow it to...
You done?
Home      

most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1296 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
49 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
75 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside MubuKrump (King Louie associate) Gunned Down In Chicago
80 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy