December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #421
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
 specialk103185 said:
the question is if you're NOT black, why do you want to say it so bad?
This x 10000000000000

Everyone should Just be happy with who they are and be themselves, don't act like someone/something you're not.

Last edited by Sandor Clegane; 12-12-2012 at 02:24 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #422
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 specialk103185 said:
I think thats the wrong question. I think the question is if You ARE black. Why do you say it?
and that goes along with what Wonder is saying that no one should say it at all.

To answer your question its simple. If you have a bunch of people sitting around saying it all day. No matter wat the color of the skin is eventually its going to become part of your vocabulary.
Im not black so ill never full understand...(inb4someonehighlitesthatandquotesme) BUT i really think it should all be about in what manner the word is used.
 12-12-2012, 02:24 PM         #423
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haffi to change the mentalilty of da yute dem. they are the future of our society.

teach them to be proud of your heritage regardless of race or religion, and also respect others too.

the term is so losely used today, it's a almost a insult.
 5 years ago '05        #424
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Wallabees said:
This x 10000000000000

Just be yourself everyone, don't act like someone/something you're not.
Unfortunately stereotypes makes that impossible.
 5 years ago '11        #425
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 RLRugby said:
real n*gga sh*t it look like you wearing a sweater as pants
 5 years ago '12        #426
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 5970 5970
 DaViLLe726 said:
I dont fu*k with spanish music that heavy. I mean i can listen to it went to see Plan B live not to long ago and Wisin Y Yandel but whats your fu*king point?
Your argument is invalid on so many different levels and this is the last time im responding to you.
I gotta go through trials and tribulations to use a word??? Get the fu*k outta here. So if your black and you grow up in a nice neighborhood you cant say that word?
So if im from a decent block but my best friends are from the hood down the street i cant a.ssociate with them???
I am being me and i do represent where im from. The problem is that everyone has a preconceived notion because of a TV show.
The shore has its nice areas and its ghetto areas. I grew up in the middle. Lower to Middle class right next to the ghetto. Im not going to explain myself any further because turth be told i can give a fu*k what you think. I realize im arguing with someone who watches entirely too much TV.
Point being, your Spanish, but you weren't raised in that manner so you do deal with that culture, because you are unfamiliar with it. TV? I don't watch tv at all, so take your own advice when a.ssuming something about someone you know nothing about.
 5 years ago '05        #427
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 HeightsBound said:
Point being, your Spanish, but you weren't raised in that manner so you do deal with that culture, because you are unfamiliar with it. TV? I don't watch tv at all, so take your own advice when a.ssuming something about someone you know nothing about.
If you dont watch TV im curious on how you came to the notion that people from where i live fist pump and gel there hair and listen to techno??? Have you been here?

Just so you know i have no real ill will toward you. I felt a bit disrespected when you a.ssumed things about where im from.
 5 years ago '11        #428
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
I didnt adress you last time you said some sh*t about me using the N word but i will now.
Like i said before i have PR blood in me. So with that said i give my own self a pass, but its deeper than that.
I live in Jersey by the shore. Im not from the hood nor have i ever claimed to be.
With that being said we are in a society where rappers, athletes, rolde models ect. use the N word in different ways. The N word has evolved. It is not what it used to be. That is fact.
50 years ago you couldnt say that word and mean friendship..but now you can. By changing the ER to A on the end the word significantly changes. African Americans in general should be proud that they as a culture have taken a word that means so much hate and changed it to what it can be used as today. Also my personal opinion is if you want people to stop using that word all together than you as african americans have to stop using it but that will never ever happen.
Furthermore my personal stance is this. There are white people in this world and there is white trash or crackers. Just like there are Puerto Ricans and there are Spics. Just like there are Black people and there are N-ers. There is a difference. The low life person of that race is so called the racist name. End of story.
 Wondah_Woman said:
no beef or nothing like that, but GTFOH with that. You're not black, stop saying it...end of story. Black folks shouldn't be saying it either because this is what happens when they do. But all that aside gives you no license to say it.
You TRIPPIN! The way you just phrased that statement lets me know either you are not black or you don't claim to be. I ain't jumping in or nothing but show some respect man. I can't believe what I just read
 5 years ago '06        #429
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
On my Clarks sh*t today

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #430
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Wallabees said:
One of my black friends told me he wouldn't care if I said the n bomb, I had to hit him with the face. Shiit sounds dumb as fucck coming from anyone who isn't black.
 specialk103185 said:
 5 years ago '05        #431
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2429 2429
 Adewale said:
On my Clarks sh*t today

[pic - click to view]

Real Badman Nuh Model Inna Shorts
Straight Jeans Cut Off Foot Pants
Everybody Haffi Ask Weh Mi Get Mi Clarks
 5 years ago '07        #432
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 Wallabees said:
One of my black friends told me he wouldn't care if I said the n bomb, I had to hit him with the face. Shiit sounds dumb as fucck coming from anyone who isn't black.
This

Only blacks and black-hispanics should be saying it
 12-12-2012, 03:06 PM         #433
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
On my Clarks sh*t today

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #434
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
because when i say it, i know who im saying it to, and the intent behind it. The fact that you arent black and dont fully understand is exactly why you shouldn't use it. But if you're not black you also don't get to determine whether i say it or not. And if a black person tells you that they not comfortable with you sayin it, that should be the end of it-- Not a dissertation about why you cant say it if they do. That just sounds like white folks or other non-black folks are f!ghting for their right to use the N word. You cool enough on here so that most folks aren't ANGRY at you for saying it and it may be alright in the environment that you grew up around. Your friends you are around might not care. But once you are comfortable saying it and you take it to an environment that's not your own, someone around yo may interpret it different and that could cause you problems. That's the difference when you use the N word and I use the N word...i can say it anywhere and not watch my back. you can't.
I understand and appreciate your response.
 5 years ago '12        #435
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 5970 5970
 Twin4real said:
their nike bakin boots, they came out last year around november, they retail for $215. my best bet is for you to try ebay.
 specialk103185 said:
saw a couple DS pair on ebay for $160, not sure what size he wears tho.
 Twin4real said:
i actually paid $160 for mines, my partna is a manager at a shoe store so sometimes on releases that aren't very popular he can give me his discount.
10.5 K, did you see that size? I'll do some searching when I get home tonight as well, but if you know off the top about the 10.5 that would help.
 5 years ago '05        #436
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,003 | Props total: 6102 6102
 whitesand said:
You TRIPPIN! The way you just phrased that statement lets me know either you are not black or you don't claim to be. I ain't jumping in or nothing but show some respect man. I can't believe what I just read
been black all my life
 5 years ago '05        #437
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2429 2429
Man Would Yall Just STFU Already...

Who Cares If You're Not Black and You Say The Word n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #438
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bronxbombers said:

True lets change the subject.....
Knicks are amazing and J kidd is still a fu*kin problem!
 5 years ago '11        #439
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
been black all my life
I agreed with you I was talking to Ville. But like Special said, I fu*kS WIT DaVille. Dude is hilarious, I just didn't like what was said
 12-12-2012, 03:51 PM         #440
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:

hahahahhahahahahahhahaa
Home      

most viewed right now