December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #401
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,507 | Props total: 5983 5983
 DaViLLe726 said:
Real hood n*ggas dont ask for someones picture before they f!ght them....

Real hood n*ggas dont live with there remarried wh0ore of a mother....and your aunt is a drug addict...

Real hood n*ggas dont live in the burbs of Connecticut.
Ole sit out in my front yard and sell lemonade to the neighbor a.ss n*gga...

just some thoughts...carry on.
Throwing the N word around like its cool, even with Pauly D as your friend, and everyone knowing you white, and while you fist pump, no one checking you at all. You got the juice now.
 12-12-2012, 08:22 AM         #402
Shoevillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:
real n*gga sh*t it look like you wearing a sweater as pants
Hmmnn ... Maybe that's where they came up with the name ... Sweatpants ...
 12-12-2012, 12:08 PM         #403
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 egotistical said:

[pic - click to view]

Adewale said:

[pic - click to view]

Shoevillain said:

[pic - click to view]

Dope Fellas!!

5 years ago '05        #404
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 RLRugby said:
thats the racist sh*t im talking about

every african american parent doesnt live that "lifetime" life
The color of your mothers skin has nothing to do with that fact that she is a wh0ore.
The color of your aunts skin has nothing to do with the fact she is a drug addict.
There is nothing racist about those comments.
 5 years ago '04        #405
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
what kinda pants do you guys wear with yall shoes? ive been a girbaud wearing n*gga damn near all my life but i think its time for a change...i am tired of the "baggy" look all the time...i need to switch it up...So whats a good brand to get into? (no skinny jean sh*t plz)
 5 years ago '05        #406
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 HeightsBound said:
Throwing the N word around like its cool, even with Pauly D as your friend, and everyone knowing you white, and while you fist pump, no one checking you at all. You got the juice now.
I didnt adress you last time you said some sh*t about me using the N word but i will now.
Like i said before i have PR blood in me. So with that said i give my own self a pass, but its deeper than that.
I live in Jersey by the shore. Im not from the hood nor have i ever claimed to be.
With that being said we are in a society where rappers, athletes, rolde models ect. use the N word in different ways. The N word has evolved. It is not what it used to be. That is fact.
50 years ago you couldnt say that word and mean friendship..but now you can. By changing the ER to A on the end the word significantly changes. African Americans in general should be proud that they as a culture have taken a word that means so much hate and changed it to what it can be used as today. Also my personal opinion is if you want people to stop using that word all together than you as african americans have to stop using it but that will never ever happen.
Furthermore my personal stance is this. There are white people in this world and there is white trash or crackers. Just like there are Puerto Ricans and there are Spics. Just like there are Black people and there are N-ers. There is a difference. The low life person of that race is so called the racist name. End of story.

Last edited by DaViLLe726; 12-12-2012 at 12:37 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #407
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 6187 6187
 DaViLLe726 said:
I didnt adress you last time you said some sh*t about me using the N word but i will now.
Like i said before i have PR blood in me. So with that said i give my own self a pass, but its deeper than that.
I live in Jersey by the shore. Im not from the hood nor have i ever claimed to be.
With that being said we are in a society where rappers, athletes, rolde models ect. use the N word in different ways. The N word has evolved. It is not what it used to be. That is fact.
50 years ago you couldnt say that word and mean friendship..but now you can. By changing the ER to A on the end the word significantly changes. African Americans in general should be proud that they as a culture have taken a word that means so much hate and changed it to what it can be used as today. Also my personal opinion is if you want people to stop using that word all together than you as african americans have to stop using it but that will never ever happen.
Furthermore my personal stance is this. There are white people in this world and there is white trash or crackers. Just like there are Puerto Ricans and there are Spics. Just like there are Black people and there are N-ers. There is a difference. The low life person of that race is so called the racist name. End of story.
no beef or nothing like that, but GTFOH with that. You're not black, stop saying it...end of story. Black folks shouldn't be saying it either because this is what happens when they do. But all that aside gives you no license to say it.
 5 years ago '06        #408
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
It's so wild no matter how much sh*t changes culturally, nothing changes the feeling you get when you hear someone not black saying n*gga or ni-ger

sh*t makes you cringe

It's not worth me getting in arguments over it tho, the word has taken a life of its own and its beyond me wasting energy debating over it.

But at the end of the day, it's still not right and if your not black you'll never get that
 5 years ago '05        #409
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
no beef or nothing like that, but GTFOH with that. You're not black, stop saying it...end of story. Black folks shouldn't be saying it either because this is what happens when they do. But all that aside gives you no license to say it.
No beef either. Ive seen your personal stance on views in other sections i know you can have a decent debate. I have a question though. Do you not listen to Fat Joe because he says the word? My point is unless you practice what you preach which is to condem the word in all facets in general than you cant begin to pass judgement on someone else.
You are right black folks should stop saying it but it brings me back to the same point that it will never ever stop being said because its a part of the culture a culture in which its used in the music and other areas of speech. With that being said you cant expect other races to not use the word in the same way you yourself use it point blank.
 12-12-2012, 01:14 PM         #410
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dead this talk, I don'k like where it's going.

The way society headed all of our kids will prob mix/interracial

my daughter as an example and most of my friends kids are interracial....
 12-12-2012, 01:15 PM         #411
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twin4real said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #412
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 AKS MUZIK said:
Dead this talk, I don'k like where it's going.

The way society headed all of our kids will prob mix/interracial

my daughter as an example and most of my friends kids are interracial....
Your right.

Atl k!llin em with the boots!!!
 5 years ago '12        #413
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
That's your issue, I am not calling you out on saying the word you are white, I am calling you because of where you are from and the company you keep. I know black people that say it, I know Spanish people that say it, I know white people that say it, etc. etc. and I know all those races that DO NOT SAY IT. I'm calling you out because it is not your culture, it is not your way of life. You are from The Shore brother, you and your team gel your hair, fist pump, and listen to techno, and do raves. I am not from The Shore, never was raised that, but even if I was Italian or not I would never fist pump or do the "shore thing" because I was not raised that way. Everyone is a product of their environment, other than Boxden what team do you have that says the N word in their everyday vocabulary? The N word is for the inner city, for the projects, ghettos, not for the suburbs and shores. The inner city don't fist pump, nor do they know how to fist pump, not apart of their everyday environment, the N word is not apart of yours. That is where I am coming, it's all about where you're from not where you Óre at. Nothing to do with skin color.
 5 years ago '12        #414
space
space
 Twin4real said:

[pic - click to view]

Son, what the fu*k are these? Put me on, where can I cop and how much? Yes I am swag jackin', but these bi*ches is cray!!!
 5 years ago '05        #415
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 HeightsBound said:
That's your issue, I am not calling you out on saying the word you are white, I am calling you because of where you are from and the company you keep. I know black people that say it, I know Spanish people that say it, I know white people that say it, etc. etc. and I know all those races that DO NOT SAY IT. I'm calling you out because it is not your culture, it is not your way of life. You are from The Shore brother, you and your team gel your hair, fist pump, and listen to techno, and do raves. I am not from The Shore, never was raised that, but even if I was Italian or not I would never fist pump or do the "shore thing" because I was not raised that way. Everyone is a product of their environment, other than Boxden what team do you have that says the N word in their everyday vocabulary? The N word is for the inner city, for the projects, ghettos, not for the suburbs and shores. The inner city don't fist pump, nor do they know how to fist pump, not apart of their everyday environment, the N word is not apart of yours. That is where I am coming, it's all about where you're from not where you Óre at. Nothing to do with skin color.
So if its a matter of environment for you look up Lakewood, New jersey. 5 Minutes from my house.
You are making a.ssumptions based on a TV show you saw and for that you are a dipsh*t.
Everyone from that show with the exception of Situation (Central Jersey) is from North Jersey.
The real fist pumpers are from North Jersey.
Come to my town in the winter when there are no tourists and it is Black People, Whites that act black and a few Surfers mixed in.
As for how many people are "on my team" and use the N word i have a lot.
For the future dont claim to know something about someone unless you know where they are from and there surroundings. If you knew anything about the Real Jersey shore you wouldnt look so dumb seeing as though you must think everything you see on Tv is true.
 5 years ago '12        #416
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
So if its a matter of environment for you look up Lakewood, New jersey. 5 Minutes from my house.
You are making a.ssumptions based on a TV show you saw and for that you are a dipsh*t.
Everyone from that show with the exception of Situation (Central Jersey) is from North Jersey.
The real fist pumpers are from North Jersey.
Come to my town in the winter when there are no tourists and it is Black People, Whites that act black and a few Surfers mixed in.
As for how many people are "on my team" and use the N word i have a lot.
For the future dont claim to know something about someone unless you know where they are from and there surroundings. If you knew anything about the Real Jersey shore you wouldnt look so dumb seeing as though you must think everything you see on Tv is true.
Please, you are the company you keep, fact. fu*k what's down the street, fu*k who's in your area come winter time, HOW WERE YOU RAISED? Like you said you were raised down the street, you want to be down so bad but don't want to go through the trials and tribulations. People like you make me cringe, BE YOU, REPRESENT WHERE YOU FROM! Stop reppin' what's happening down the street. And that Fat Joe reference you made is exactly what I'm talking about, he's from the hood, he's from that life, that's him through and through. Your part Spanish? What type of Spanish music you listen to? Who are some of your favorite artists?
 5 years ago '05        #417
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 6187 6187
 DaViLLe726 said:
No beef either. Ive seen your personal stance on views in other sections i know you can have a decent debate. I have a question though. Do you not listen to Fat Joe because he says the word? My point is unless you practice what you preach which is to condem the word in all facets in general than you cant begin to pass judgement on someone else.
You are right black folks should stop saying it but it brings me back to the same point that it will never ever stop being said because its a part of the culture a culture in which its used in the music and other areas of speech. With that being said you cant expect other races to not use the word in the same way you yourself use it point blank.
I don't want to inundate this section with my political rants...but no, I don't listen to Fat Joe, or Pun like that because of that. Last year I was in line (connecting the topic to kicks) waiting to get the concords and a group of PR's were using the word so freely, and not in any kind of "uplifting" way. Not David Duke, KKK, Rush Limbaugh racist, but talking about some black dude, some "n!gga" they were going to beat down. Just by using the word in that way in that manner, they - not black, were going to beat this black guy, who they referred to as the N-word, down. and they were saying it the way black folks say it to each other, but the problem is they aren't black. But you won't hear them saying "sp!c." Why? Because they know better. It's about perspective, and I respect what you're saying because black folks running wild with have made it hard to argue against what you're saying.
 5 years ago '05        #418
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 HeightsBound said:
Please, you are the company you keep, fact. fu*k what's down the street, fu*k who's in your area come winter time, HOW WERE YOU RAISED? Like you said you were raised down the street, you want to be down so bad but don't want to go through the trials and tribulations. People like you make me cringe, BE YOU, REPRESENT WHERE YOU FROM! Stop reppin' what's happening down the street. And that Fat Joe reference you made is exactly what I'm talking about, he's from the hood, he's from that life, that's him through and through. Your part Spanish? What type of Spanish music you listen to? Who are some of your favorite artists?
I dont fu*k with spanish music that heavy. I mean i can listen to it went to see Plan B live not to long ago and Wisin Y Yandel but whats your fu*king point?
Your argument is invalid on so many different levels and this is the last time im responding to you.
I gotta go through trials and tribulations to use a word??? Get the fu*k outta here. So if your black and you grow up in a nice neighborhood you cant say that word?
So if im from a decent block but my best friends are from the hood down the street i cant a.ssociate with them???
I am being me and i do represent where im from. The problem is that everyone has a preconceived notion because of a TV show.
The shore has its nice areas and its ghetto areas. I grew up in the middle. Lower to Middle class right next to the ghetto. Im not going to explain myself any further because turth be told i can give a fu*k what you think. I realize im arguing with someone who watches entirely too much TV.
 5 years ago '11        #419
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
One of my black friends told me he wouldn't care if I said the n bomb, I had to hit him with the face. Shiit sounds dumb as fucck coming from anyone who isn't black.
 5 years ago '05        #420
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
I don't want to inundate this section with my political rants...but no, I don't listen to Fat Joe, or Pun like that because of that. Last year I was in line (connecting the topic to kicks) waiting to get the concords and a group of PR's were using the word so freely, and not in any kind of "uplifting" way. Not David Duke, KKK, Rush Limbaugh racist, but talking about some black dude, some "n!gga" they were going to beat down. Just by using the word in that way in that manner, they - not black, were going to beat this black guy, who they referred to as the N-word, down. and they were saying it the way black folks say it to each other, but the problem is they aren't black. But you won't hear them saying "sp!c." Why? Because they know better. It's about perspective, and I respect what you're saying because black folks running wild with have made it hard to argue against what you're saying.
I respect alot of things you say. Ive seen you up in the political threads before
Your right we need to dead the subject.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy