December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #241
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Twin4real said:
You trippin, everybody not fortunate enough to do that. i have enough pair of shoes to do that but to be honest i don't know many people who have a months worth of shoes.
It's not all about having a months worth of shoes, it's about having something that you can beat up on a daily basis so you don't have to put those miles on your nicer shoes..

You can only have 5-6 pairs, but if you're wearing a different pair every day just to go to the grocery store in some sweats, you're putting unnecessary wear on that pair

That's what Superstars, Eras, 574s, Gazelles, etc. are for, so you're not putting bullsh*t wear on your Space Jams and BC3s

Once you get that nice rotation up, where you can wear those BC3s to the grocery store in sweats and then ice them for a month, you can start doing it. In the mean time, beat up that $40 pair of New Balance that was made to wear with sweats to the store
 12-06-2012, 02:47 PM         #242
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

It's not all about having a months worth of shoes, it's about having something that you can beat up on a daily basis so you don't have to put those miles on your nicer shoes..

You can only have 5-6 pairs, but if you're wearing a different pair every day just to go to the grocery store in some sweats, you're putting unnecessary wear on that pair

That's what Superstars, Eras, 574s, Gazelles, etc. are for, so you're not putting bullsh*t wear on your Space Jams and BC3s

Once you get that nice rotation up, where you can wear those BC3s to the grocery store in sweats and then ice them for a month, you can start doing it. In the mean time, beat up that $40 pair of New Balance that was made to wear with sweats to the store
 5 years ago '06        #243
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,568 | Props total: 35708 35708
 daliff89 said:

UF4Soldier said:
Yea im pretty sure most people here got at least 30 pairs easy
 UF4Soldier said:
Yea im pretty sure most people here got at least 30 pairs easy
I'm glad y'all got what i was saying
 5 years ago '06        #244
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496

[pic - click to view]

Only thing I copped on the fidy.
 5 years ago '06        #245
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,568 | Props total: 35708 35708
 samsin420 said:

[pic - click to view]

Only thing I copped on the fidy.
Nice

I needs them to strengthen the rookie collection
 12-06-2012, 06:52 PM         #246
Shoevillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Shoevillain; 12-06-2012 at 06:54 PM..
 12-06-2012, 07:12 PM         #247
Shoevillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wondah_Woman said:
I always meant to ask you and others with all those shoes and heat to top it off, how TF do you determine what you're going wear? Do you end wearing shoes because you haven't really rocked them in a minute?

I have a lot of shoes, I don't have anywhere near as many shoes as you, shoevillian, and some of the heavyweights on here, and I have a hard time wearing what I have.
I have a zillion shoes ... I literally only wear about 3 or 4 on a regular basis.

hotsisal_23 said:
the real question is....where yall put all these fkin shoes yall n*ggas must have a walkin closet..i keep all my shoes inside the box to preserve the "new shoe smell" after i wipe and clean em down after wear
And as for where I put them ...

[pic - click to view]

Older pic ... But you get the idea ...
 12-06-2012, 07:15 PM         #248
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^Lawd Have Mercy!!!!!

5 years ago '10        #249
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
anyone kno if every store is getting the thunder 4's or is it just House of hoops?
 12-06-2012, 07:32 PM         #250
Shoevillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
anyone kno if every store is getting the thunder 4's or is it just House of hoops?
It's a Quickstrike ... But not exclusive to HOH's.
 5 years ago '05        #251
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Twin4real said:
i have a lil over 50 pairs of shoes (not a whole lot in comparison to some but its more than enough). i also mentioned beaters in an earlier post and said i consider myself a sneakerhead so my rotation is nice and i know all that

honestly your post was better suited for 504 fresh since he said he just getting started or some like that
It was directed at you because you're the one who said not everybody had enough sneakers to wear a different pair every day of the month..

Luckily though, since this is a public forum, anyone who would like to read my post is more than welcome to, and that includes that guy.

RLRugby said:
man fu*k all that

wear ya sneakers

move on to the next pair

smh

yall do too much thinking

it aint tha deep
I agree, wear your sneakers, but if you're trying to build up a large rotation that's how you do it.
 5 years ago '10        #252
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Shoevillain said:
It's a Quickstrike ... But not exclusive to HOH's.
thanks! yo im willing to do trades or work somthing out if i cant get my hands these. sombody let me kno!! im hoping everyone will sleep/pass on these and get the bred 11's keeping fingers crossed.
 5 years ago '05        #253
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 6190 6190
 Shoevillain said:
I have a zillion shoes ... I literally only wear about 3 or 4 on a regular basis.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #254
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
 Shoevillain said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #255
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,068 | Props total: 4847 4847
Man starting to think shoe villain is banga evil twin or somesh*t ....lmao n*gga even gotta stock of cleaner
 5 years ago '06        #256
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
Say no to sneaker rotation a.ssistance
 5 years ago '04        #257
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
DAMN SV dont be playing.
 5 years ago '06        #258
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
 shadydre85 said:

I believe most higher volume stores of all the major chains will get them. They were on the Champs manifest.
 5 years ago '04        #259
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,068 | Props total: 4847 4847
Th first step is to admit u have a problem. ..lol
 5 years ago '05        #260
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 6190 6190
 UF4Soldier said:
Man starting to think shoe villain is banga evil twin or somesh*t ....lmao n*gga even gotta stock of cleaner
And force fields...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy