December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
 112
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #201
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,534 | Props total: 35504 35504
You n*ggas to sensitive. I'ma just leave it at that.
 5 years ago '06        #202
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,534 | Props total: 35504 35504
You ole captain save a n*gga

I didn't throw shade at that boy

He wasn't even offended

Before I could respond to this n*ggas post you come out of nowhere caped up trying to explain for him

You regular a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #203
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25123 25123
Raws> anything

I cant even use zig zags..the burn hurts my throat and I don't even get high from them

My vap broke a couple months ago but I have been looking for the perfect one,any suggestions would be great,I see alot of cheap looking ones (top vapor etc..) and I don't want the volcano (too big)
 5 years ago '06        #204
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 731 731
 Twin4real said:
Everybody regular lol but aight, if you say so. i dont see nothing wrong if you wear a shoe twice in the same month, the fit should be different though. What you think beaters are intended for?

I guess i look at it different though, i consider myself a sneakerhead but i don't look at anyone different if they have 1 shoe or a 100 shoes its not that serious to me
this how i see it, i paid 200 for these shts ima wear these fkers...i do consider myself a "sneakerhead" but not based off how many shoes i have, we all in this section b/c we like shoes...at the end of the day, shoes will get old whether you wear them or not, the material deteriorates and the paint cracks much easier

i only have two feet
 5 years ago '11        #205
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25123 25123
 RLRugby said:
u think too highly of yaself and it bothers me
got him

put that in ya sig again you making him famous
 5 years ago '06        #206
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,534 | Props total: 35504 35504
 Dray said:
Raws> anything

I cant even use zig zags..the burn hurts my throat and I don't even get high from them

My vap broke a couple months ago but I have been looking for the perfect one,any suggestions would be great,I see alot of cheap looking ones (top vapor etc..) and I don't want the volcano (too big)
I was gonna suggest that volc
 5 years ago '11        #207
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25123 25123
what would you suggest..

I know they got better ones out in LA at the clinic but alot of these vaps are ugly

 5 years ago '07        #208
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 hotsisal_23 said:
it was raining heavy today, i kept my heat insider their respected boxes...idgaf bout my playoffs so i wore em really, they are standard black n white shoes that go with anything so they see the most action daily..i was still dodging water n sht..what yall wear on rain days? i got beaters but them shts are DONE
i use to wear my womens aquas but i had to retire them sh*ts



now i just wear clarks when it rains
 5 years ago '11        #209
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Twin4real said:
Everybody regular lol but aight, if you say so. i dont see nothing wrong if you wear a shoe twice in the same month, the fit should be different though. What you think beaters are intended for?

I guess i look at it different though, i consider myself a sneakerhead but i don't look at anyone different if they have 1 shoe or a 100 shoes its not that serious to me
What did I JUST say.......
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #210
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,534 | Props total: 35504 35504
Never made fun of this n*gga
Never threw shade at this n*gga

You homotional cuz. I'm not about n*ggas with female tendencies and hormones.

Stroke that n*gga ego elsewhere or grow a pair


Last edited by LeMar G; 12-05-2012 at 04:49 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #211
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
i only wear my real sacred heat like 2-3 times a year..other sh*t prolly 5-6 times a year

if i get some sh*t early..i usually rock that bi*ch like every or every other weekend..

my playoff 12 and my concords got mad burn when i first got em.
 5 years ago '06        #212
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,534 | Props total: 35504 35504
U mad picture huh

Sissy a.ss n*gga lol
 5 years ago '05        #213
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,003 | Props total: 6102 6102
 NYC-Banga said:
i only wear my real sacred heat like 2-3 times a year..other sh*t prolly 5-6 times a year

if i get some sh*t early..i usually rock that bi*ch like every or every other weekend..

my playoff 12 and my concords got mad burn when i first got em.
I always meant to ask you and others with all those shoes and heat to top it off, how TF do you determine what you're going wear? Do you end wearing shoes because you haven't really rocked them in a minute?

I have a lot of shoes, I don't have anywhere near as many shoes as you, shoevillian, and some of the heavyweights on here, and I have a hard time wearing what I have.
 5 years ago '11        #214
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25123 25123
For me I can't wear heat from NOV-JAN because of snow and rain
 5 years ago '06        #215
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 731 731
 Wondah_Woman said:
I always meant to ask you and others with all those shoes and heat to top it off, how TF do you determine what you're going wear? Do you end wearing shoes because you haven't really rocked them in a minute?

I have a lot of shoes, I don't have anywhere near as many shoes as you, shoevillian, and some of the heavyweights on here, and I have a hard time wearing what I have.
the real question is....where yall put all these fkin shoes yall n*ggas must have a walkin closet..i keep all my shoes inside the box to preserve the "new shoe smell" after i wipe and clean em down after wear


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #216
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,003 | Props total: 6102 6102
 hotsisal_23 said:
the real question is....where yall put all these fkin shoes yall n*ggas must have a walkin closet..i keep all my shoes inside the box to preserve the "new shoe smell" after i wipe and clean em down after wear


[pic - click to view]

I have a walk in and a couple of those shelves five tier shelves from cost co, in addition to the shelving in the closet, the floor, etc. and I still have spill over. So I know there are some folks here with multiple locations that they house their shoes
 12-05-2012, 05:28 PM         #217
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
For me I can't wear heat from NOV-JAN because of snow and rain
this.......

but till about march - apr for me

I don't have much but my favs stay in the box till spring at least
 5 years ago '11        #218
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 hotsisal_23 said:
the real question is....where yall put all these fkin shoes yall n*ggas must have a walkin closet..i keep all my shoes inside the box to preserve the "new shoe smell" after i wipe and clean em down after wear


[pic - click to view]

I wonder where bruh got those clear plastic containers that were perfect for shoes?
 5 years ago '06        #219
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 731 731
 Wondah_Woman said:
I have a walk in and a couple of those shelves five tier shelves from cost co, in addition to the shelving in the closet, the floor, etc. and I still have spill over. So I know there are some folks here with multiple locations that they house their shoes
moving must be a pain, dwn here we get hurricanes n sht sometimes i be panicing cuz i cant always bring all my kicks in the car with me durin Issac i was scared as fk that my GMP 7's was gonna get messed up
 5 years ago '11        #220
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 NYC-Banga said:
i only wear my real sacred heat like 2-3 times a year..other sh*t prolly 5-6 times a year

if i get some sh*t early..i usually rock that bi*ch like every or every other weekend..

my playoff 12 and my concords got mad burn when i first got em.
Where do you keep all your kicks and what do you keep em' in?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy