Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
158 viewing
 Dj Khaled on Future Snapchat:" Future you should shoot out the other album for..
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
95 viewing
 Image inside Joe Budden Texts Freddie Gibbs
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
76 viewing
 NBA Sacramento Kings fire George Karl 💀😦🔥
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
61 viewing
 Image inside Yeezys at Aldo now!!!
60 comments
@gear
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)
 


let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 December 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)
Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #1
48048 pageviews
1100 comments


Sir Mike 11 heat pts11 space
avatar space
space
$5,056 | 20905229

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]





yall n*ggas full of sht, get off ur high horse my dude

Last edited by Sir Mike; 12-01-2012 at 01:14 PM..
Reply With Quote

top in section
14 viewing
Image inside Feb 8 - Free burrito/bowl from chipotle!!
77 comments
top in wild'ish/24hrs
top in section
51 viewing
Feb 8 - #BoycottBeyonce Is Now A Thing Because Blue Lives Matter
68 comments
top in news/24hrs

Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #2
NYC-Banga 93 heat pts93 space
avatar space
space
$12,493 | POWERFUL
u supposed to start a thread with an actual picture of what you wore...
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #3
Sir Mike 11 heat pts11 space
avatar space
space
$5,056 | 20905229
fall back n*gga, its fkin 9am in new orleans right na ill update later on when i go out and wear something..im not dressing up just to post sht on boxden
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #4
J-Schmoove 35 heat pts35 space
avatar space
space
$10,202 | POWERFUL
Ole I want to make a thread to feel special a.ss n*gga
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #5
Root Of Evil 55 heat pts55 space
avatar space
space
$11,679 | POWERFUL


n*ggas makin the thread wid no pics for that hot topic
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #6
Prodigy 36 heat pts36 space
avatar space
space
$9,167 | 20345367
hotsisal_23 said:
fall back n*gga, its fkin 9am in new orleans right na ill update later on when i go out and wear something..im not dressing up just to post sht on boxden
Then why'd you make the thread, you retarded a.ss f*ggot?
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
LeMar G 216 heat pts216 space
avatar space
space
$8,423 | POWERFUL
Prodigy said:
Then why'd you make the thread, you retarded a.ss f*ggot?
Root Of Evil said:


n*ggas makin the thread wid no pics for that hot topic
J-Schmoove said:
Ole I want to make a thread to feel special a.ss n*gga
NYC-Banga said:
u supposed to start a thread with an actual picture of what you wore...




ole wanna be internet important a.ss n*gga.

we should just roast this n*gga the entire month.

matta fact fu*k it somebody make a new one.

Last edited by LeMar G; 12-01-2012 at 10:28 AM..
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #8
Adewale 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
space
$3,865 | POWERFUL
December 2012- What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)


[pic - click to view]






Plus the bar I went to last night had this on the bathroom door, I had to share this sh*t


[pic - click to view]



Facial expressions got me dying laughing

Last edited by Adewale; 12-01-2012 at 10:46 AM..
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #9
Sir Mike 11 heat pts11 space
avatar space
space
$5,056 | 20905229
n*ggas trying to b e-officials on boxden..fk yo standards my dude
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #10
Sk9  space
avatar space
space
$1,247 | 20995050
hotsisal_23 said:
fall back n*gga, its fkin 9am in new orleans right na ill update later on when i go out and wear something..im not dressing up just to post sht on boxden
Wait... So this n*gga is complaining out it being 9am, but he sure as hell rushed to make this thread??
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #11
Sir Mike 11 heat pts11 space
avatar space
space
$5,056 | 20905229
Sk9 said:
Wait... So this n*gga is complaining out it being 9am, but he sure as hell rushed to make this thread??
im always n the kicks section bruh...right na im browsing bx n studyin
at the same time..im goin out to lunch n a few so ill post a fit afterwards, idk y n*ggas so thristy for a pic

@lemar its funny how you tell some n*gga to go make another thread n he go do it like a lil bish but u dont go post in his sht..n*ggas quick to jump me for makin a thread but 2 lazy to do it themselves

Last edited by Sir Mike; 12-01-2012 at 11:07 AM..
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #12
Adewale 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
space
$3,865 | POWERFUL
hotsisal_23 said:
im always n the kicks section bruh...right na im browsing bx n studyin
at the same time..im goin out to lunch n a few so ill post a fit afterwards, idk y n*ggas so thristy for a pic

@lemar its funny how you tell some n*gga to go make another thread n he go do it like a lil bish but u dont go post in his sht..n*ggas quick to jump me for makin a thread but 2 lazy to do it themselves
Like a bish?

n*gga I was going to post the pics anyways regardless of which thread it's in



Ol eager a.ss n*gga. We callin reservations for sneaker pics? That's whats hood now my n*gga?

We can log on, make the thread, and respond multiple times but we don't got the time to post a pic. This all makes perfect sense
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #13
whitesand 45 heat pts45 space
avatar space
space
$7,792 | POWERFUL
Those boots are nasty!!!! @ that sign. What about dome?
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #14
bridouble 239 heat pts239 space
avatar space
space
$6,106 | POWERFUL
RLRugby said:
Barbershopped Packed and i gotta use the bathroom a.ss n*gga

please hold my seat while i while i got to the water fountain a.ss n*gga

delete this sh*t n*gga

lmao

im dead...

fu*k bx man yall n*ggas is ruthless
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #15
Adewale 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
space
$3,865 | POWERFUL
RLRugby said:
na fu*k you n*gga

im posting in the thread with no pic

miguel a.ss n*gga
n*gga yo Y chromosome is missing my n*gga
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #16
Sir Mike 11 heat pts11 space
avatar space
space
$5,056 | 20905229
Adewale said:
Like a bish?

n*gga I was going to post the pics anyways regardless of which thread it's in



Ol eager a.ss n*gga. We callin reservations for sneaker pics? That's whats hood now my n*gga?

We can log on, make the thread, and respond multiple times but we don't got the time to post a pic. This all makes perfect sense
okay then y did u make another one? b/c lemar said so ...im already on the internet lookin over my notes n sht while i have bx in another tab, but me changing clothes(bball shorts and a tee) just to post my sneaker gear to satisfy online n*ggas aint my cup of tea my dude..ill post it when i come bac frm lunch like i said
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #17
Adewale 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
space
$3,865 | POWERFUL
whitesand said:
Those boots are nasty!!!! @ that sign. What about dome?
The top is a Go!
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #18
LeMar G 216 heat pts216 space
avatar space
space
$8,423 | POWERFUL
hotsisal_23 said:
okay then y did u make another one? b/c lemar said so ...im already on the internet lookin over my notes n sht while i have bx in another tab, but me changing clothes(bball shorts and a tee) just to post my sneaker gear to satisfy online n*ggas aint my cup of tea my dude..ill post it when i come bac frm lunch like i said
then why the fu*k you did you make the god damn thread

southern n*ggas aint slow but you the exception b

you just wanted eImportance

that sh*t ghey
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #19
whitesand 45 heat pts45 space
avatar space
space
$7,792 | POWERFUL
n*ggas that excited to see what another n*gga wore
Reply With Quote
Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #20
whitesand 45 heat pts45 space
avatar space
space
$7,792 | POWERFUL
RLRugby said:
going to the mall to pick up some Trues for tonight then grocery shopping n*gga

no supreme swag


[pic - click to view]

Very classy
Reply With Quote
 
Home > >
  
    
          join bx

 







most viewed right now
44 viewing
Image inside 6 Startling Things About Sex Farms During Slavery That You May Not Know
319 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
40 viewing
Image inside A Bunch Of Useful Links And Life Hacks
120 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Image inside GREAT TITS SERIES @itsallmataya
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Feb 7 - UCLA Study: Women want bad boys to knock them up, nice guys to raise t..
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside Cape worthy puerto rican skripper
54 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Video inside Feb 7 - Man finds lung in his KFC chicken meal
21 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside Threw his life away for tax money
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Take your pick? 4 bad ones one dc/marvel anti hero
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time