Chief Player And Another Person Found Shot At Facility

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #381
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,813 | Props total: 12482 12482
 Mike Nitty said:
he shot the mother of his child 9 times with his Grandma, Mama, and Daughter in the home
9 times?

5 years ago '11        #382
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
Police report shows new details in Jovan Belcher murder-suicide

The Kansas City Star has uncovered the details of the events that led Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher to murder Kasandra Perkins, his 22-year-old girlfriend and mother of their 3-month-old daughter, before taking his own life in front of GM Scott Pioli, head coach Romeo Crennel and linebackers coach Gary Gibbs at Chiefs headquarters on Saturday.

According to the report, the couple had argued over relationship and financial issues for months before the tragic events unfolded on Saturday. The Chiefs were aware of the off-field issues that their 25-year-old linebacker was having and "were bending over backwards" to help Belcher, Police Sgt. Richard Sharp said.

The couple argued early Saturday morning after Perkins attended a Trey Songz concert and had drinks with friends, while Belcher reportedly "partied" in Kansas City's Power & Light District. Belcher was angry that Perkins had been out so late and ended up sleeping in his own car. Police woke Belcher up at 7 a.m. and considered him fit to drive himself home. Upon his arrival, Belcher and Perkins argued again, with Belcher's mother hearing her son say something along the lines of "You can't talk to me like that" before pulling the trigger.

From the Kansas City Star:

Seconds after fatally shooting his longtime girlfriend, Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher leaned over her in their master bathroom, said he was sorry and kissed her on the forehead.

His mother, who heard gunfire as she stood in the kitchen, rushed to her son's bedroom and watched his remorseful goodbye.

Belcher apologized to his mother, kissed his 3-month-old daughter and fled his rented home in the 5400 block of Crysler Avenue in his Bentley.

The report goes on to state that Belcher drove the five miles to the team's headquarters, where he met Pioli in the parking lot. Belcher exited his vehicle with a gun pointed at his head and told Pioli that he had k!lled his girlfriend. Belcher, who signed with the Chiefs as an undrafted free agent out of the University of Maine, thanked Pioli for all he had done for him and asked that he and owner Clark Hunt look after his daughter.

Pioli and Crennel attempted to dissuade Belcher from committing suicide, but as police closed in, Belcher reportedly said "I got to go...I can't be here" before kneeling down behind a vehicle, making the sign of the cross and firing a single bullet into his head.

Source:
 5 years ago '07        #383
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
There is another report out stating he was out with a 2nd women prior to the murder. Not sure if the above post stated that but here's the link.

This is just a wild and sad situation all together.
 5 years ago '11        #384
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
^The article I posted did not mentioned anything about him partying with two women. It seems he was the jealous type.
 5 years ago '04        #385
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,416 | Props total: 13078 13078
 xo xo xo said:
Police report shows new details in Jovan Belcher murder-suicide

The Kansas City Star has uncovered the details of the events that led Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher to murder Kasandra Perkins, his 22-year-old girlfriend and mother of their 3-month-old daughter, before taking his own life in front of GM Scott Pioli, head coach Romeo Crennel and linebackers coach Gary Gibbs at Chiefs headquarters on Saturday.

According to the report, the couple had argued over relationship and financial issues for months before the tragic events unfolded on Saturday. The Chiefs were aware of the off-field issues that their 25-year-old linebacker was having and "were bending over backwards" to help Belcher, Police Sgt. Richard Sharp said.

The couple argued early Saturday morning after Perkins attended a Trey Songz concert and had drinks with friends, while Belcher reportedly "partied" in Kansas City's Power & Light District. Belcher was angry that Perkins had been out so late and ended up sleeping in his own car. Police woke Belcher up at 7 a.m. and considered him fit to drive himself home. Upon his arrival, Belcher and Perkins argued again, with Belcher's mother hearing her son say something along the lines of "You can't talk to me like that" before pulling the trigger.

From the Kansas City Star:

Seconds after fatally shooting his longtime girlfriend, Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher leaned over her in their master bathroom, said he was sorry and kissed her on the forehead.

His mother, who heard gunfire as she stood in the kitchen, rushed to her son's bedroom and watched his remorseful goodbye.

Belcher apologized to his mother, kissed his 3-month-old daughter and fled his rented home in the 5400 block of Crysler Avenue in his Bentley.

The report goes on to state that Belcher drove the five miles to the team's headquarters, where he met Pioli in the parking lot. Belcher exited his vehicle with a gun pointed at his head and told Pioli that he had k!lled his girlfriend. Belcher, who signed with the Chiefs as an undrafted free agent out of the University of Maine, thanked Pioli for all he had done for him and asked that he and owner Clark Hunt look after his daughter.

Pioli and Crennel attempted to dissuade Belcher from committing suicide, but as police closed in, Belcher reportedly said "I got to go...I can't be here" before kneeling down behind a vehicle, making the sign of the cross and firing a single bullet into his head.

Source:
Damn... that's sad as fu*k. (Not that it wasn't prior to reading). I feel awful for that girl, but I'm really glad one of his last words were, "can you please make sure my daughter is taken care of".

Only get one chance at life... and that fu*ker goes FAST.
 5 years ago '07        #386
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
 xo xo xo said:
^The article I posted did not mentioned anything about him partying with two women. It seems he was the jealous type.
Yeah that's what I thought. Wild sh*t though.
 5 years ago '11        #387
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
HEAR BELCHER 911 CALL: Kansas City Chiefs lineback Jovan Belcher's mother made chilling 911 call after son shot girlfriend nine times

Mom Cheryl Shepherd shouts 'Kasandra! Hey! Stay with me!' as wounded Kasandra Perkins clings to life. Belcher's 3-month-old infant is heard wailing in the background as Shepherd pleads for an ambulance

"Kasandra! Hey! Stay with me!" Cheryl Shepherd shouts at the mortally wounded Kasandra Perkins in the minutes after Belcher fired nine shots into her.

"She's barely. She's just barely .... She is moving when I talk to her."

"Please hurry. I don't know how many times he shot her. They had been arguing. Please hurry'"
Source:

[video - click to view]

This is so hard to hear, damn. You can hear the baby crying. RIP to Kasandra
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago