Chief Player And Another Person Found Shot At Facility

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #361
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 CA$H MONEY said:
Thanx God......Any other folks you feel like judgin today heavenly father???
I judge whoever I want son, I dont let some fictitious a.ss book decide who gets judged
 12-02-2012, 11:53 AM         #362
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe im desentized but im not really surprise by stuff like this anymore....i read about it so much

anyway rip to the lady
 5 years ago '05        #363
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 Sabotage said:
I judge whoever I want son, I dont let some fictitious a.ss book decide who gets judged
why not?
 5 years ago '04        #364
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 FlamboyantOne said:
why not?
fic·ti·tious/fikˈtiSHəs/
Adjective:

Not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.
Of, relating to, or denoting the imaginary characters and events found in fiction.

Synonyms:
fictive - fictional - imaginary - false - bogus

you tell me
 5 years ago '11        #365
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
im only in here to say fu*k THAT n*gga!

I don't care if his girl was the wh0ore of the block, you don't k!ll your baby mom then yourself PERIOD!

ok im done
 5 years ago '09        #366
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,168 | Props total: 13363 13363
Hope they don't dedicate game to this loser
 5 years ago '10        #367
Dopedog 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,607 | Props total: 3505 3505
 dadon85 said:
Hope they don't dedicate game to this loser
Tehy didn't. They dedicated this game to victims of domestic violence.
 5 years ago '09        #368
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,168 | Props total: 13363 13363
 Dopedog said:
Tehy didn't. They dedicated this game to victims of domestic violence.
That's what's up
 5 years ago '09        #369
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
Maaaaaaaaaaaaam fu*k that n*gga! fu*k HIM!!

If you want to die, fine. Dueces!!! Why do u need to take someone with u tho? Now your daughter will grow up with NO parents.

fu*k him. Not one ounce of sympathy or fu*ks are given for him.

R.I.P. to the girlfriend.
 5 years ago '06        #370
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2051 2051
 primetimemookie said:

anyways, since i have a pretty intelligent brain, and because i went to school for audio video production

5 years ago '04        #371
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Sabotage said:
Lmao I'm not really goin by that book either.......Judgin folks is disrespectful no matter how you look at it.
 5 years ago '04        #372
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 primetimemookie said:
lol what you so mad for?

when i wrote that, the trey songs part had not came out yet so there was nothing for me to go find, unless you wanted me to waste a bunch of time reading the same stories over and over until the trey songs part came out.

also i said it started over him going out as a guess of what happened, in reality it was her who went out, so even though it was wrong it was a pretty good guess.

and sh*t like that never happens because of one night, i guarantee you that sh*t had built up over a period of time and the trey songs concert was just boiling point.

anyways, since i have a pretty intelligent brain, and because i went to school for audio video production, it didnt take me anything but 2-3 minutes to write that. since you seem to be angery and unintelligent, you probably wasted more time reading it than i did writing it.

[pic - click to view]

So that makes you intelligent? Writing a series of run-on sentences does not make you intelligent. Secondly, no I wasn't angry (not angery) when I wrote that. As far as intelligence goes, usually when you tell someone how intelligent you are, it backfires.
 5 years ago '04        #373
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 CA$H MONEY said:
So that makes you intelligent? Writing a series of run-on sentences does not make you intelligent. Secondly, no I wasn't angry (not angery) when I wrote that. As far as intelligence goes, usually when you tell someone how intelligent you are, it backfires.
 5 years ago '04        #374
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 CA$H MONEY said:
 5 years ago '08        #375
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4784 4784
 all3rd said:

Wow and everyone acted like they were a happy couple and he was ok and seemed like a model citizen.
[On the Thursday night after the Nov. 12 Chiefs-Steelers Monday Night Football game] he came home and Kasi had taken the baby (Zoe) to Jamaal Charles residence because she is cousins with Jamaals wife Whitney. They had been arguing for quite a few weeks prior which was nothing new. The majority of the arguments were due to Kasi failing college classes that Jovan was paying for and quitting her retail job where she worked two 4 hour shifts a week. From my perception, she was lazy and after learning she was introduced to him through her cousin who is married to Jamaal I can only a.ssume she was after money. I'm in no way trying to defame her character, however; she is the catalyst to this incident. With friends/associates of hers speaking out to the media and saying that this incident stemmed from am argument about her staying out late for a concert, I have to disagree and provide the full spectrum. Jovan loved her and more importantly loved Zoe. After their argument and she left with the baby he convinced her to move back in for the sake of the baby. As far as what led to this tragic incident, I would say a combination of alcohol, concussions, and prescription drugs put him in a state that he would not otherwise be in.
Whoa........
 5 years ago '04        #376
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
proud of them chiefs today
 5 years ago '06        #377
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
 CA$H MONEY said:
lol i gotta take an L on misspelling a word, but not really going to back down from the stance that you came at me for essentially writing an opinion based post about a story that was incomplete at the time. i used my brain to speculate what happened just like everyone else was up to that point, i just wrote more about my idea than everyone else.

if me writing a small story by filling in the blanks of an open book got your attention enough to call it bs or whatever you said then, you may be taking this internet thing to seriously.

i spend time doing what i like, you waste time expressing what you hate.
 5 years ago '09        #378
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
So this "friend" was more concerned with being a yes man and defending Belcher now instead of speaking up before now possibly preventing this tragedy.

fu*k him too.
 5 years ago '08        #379
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
 Trolling said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k him
 5 years ago '08        #380
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12139 12139
he shot the mother of his child 9 times with his Grandma, Mama, and Daughter in the home
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago