Chief Player And Another Person Found Shot At Facility

most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
183 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-02-2012, 10:53 AM         #361
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe im desentized but im not really surprise by stuff like this anymore....i read about it so much

anyway rip to the lady
 5 years ago '05        #362
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 33 33
 Sabotage said:
I judge whoever I want son, I dont let some fictitious a.ss book decide who gets judged
why not?
 5 years ago '04        #363
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 36 36
 FlamboyantOne said:
why not?
fic·ti·tious/fikˈtiSHəs/
Adjective:

Not real or true, being imaginary or having been fabricated.
Of, relating to, or denoting the imaginary characters and events found in fiction.

Synonyms:
fictive - fictional - imaginary - false - bogus

you tell me
 5 years ago '11        #364
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 753 753
im only in here to say fu*k THAT n*gga!

I don't care if his girl was the wh0ore of the block, you don't k!ll your baby mom then yourself PERIOD!

ok im done
 5 years ago '09        #365
dadon85 137 heat pts137
space
space
space
$31,718 | Props total: 15036 15036
Hope they don't dedicate game to this loser
 5 years ago '10        #366
Dopedog 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,936 | Props total: 3956 3956
 dadon85 said:
Hope they don't dedicate game to this loser
Tehy didn't. They dedicated this game to victims of domestic violence.
 5 years ago '09        #367
dadon85 137 heat pts137
space
space
space
$31,718 | Props total: 15036 15036
 Dopedog said:
Tehy didn't. They dedicated this game to victims of domestic violence.
That's what's up
 5 years ago '09        #368
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,058 | Props total: 215 215
Maaaaaaaaaaaaam fu*k that n*gga! fu*k HIM!!

If you want to die, fine. Dueces!!! Why do u need to take someone with u tho? Now your daughter will grow up with NO parents.

fu*k him. Not one ounce of sympathy or fu*ks are given for him.

R.I.P. to the girlfriend.
 5 years ago '06        #369
daffysm 
space
space
$14,222 | Props total: 2215 2215
 primetimemookie said:

anyways, since i have a pretty intelligent brain, and because i went to school for audio video production

5 years ago '04        #370
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Sabotage said:
I judge whoever I want son, I dont let some fictitious a.ss book decide who gets judged
Lmao I'm not really goin by that book either.......Judgin folks is disrespectful no matter how you look at it.
 5 years ago '04        #371
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 primetimemookie said:
lol what you so mad for?

when i wrote that, the trey songs part had not came out yet so there was nothing for me to go find, unless you wanted me to waste a bunch of time reading the same stories over and over until the trey songs part came out.

also i said it started over him going out as a guess of what happened, in reality it was her who went out, so even though it was wrong it was a pretty good guess.

and sh*t like that never happens because of one night, i guarantee you that sh*t had built up over a period of time and the trey songs concert was just boiling point.

anyways, since i have a pretty intelligent brain, and because i went to school for audio video production, it didnt take me anything but 2-3 minutes to write that. since you seem to be angery and unintelligent, you probably wasted more time reading it than i did writing it.

[pic - click to view]

So that makes you intelligent? Writing a series of run-on sentences does not make you intelligent. Secondly, no I wasn't angry (not angery) when I wrote that. As far as intelligence goes, usually when you tell someone how intelligent you are, it backfires.
 5 years ago '04        #372
Tastemaker331 51 heat pts51
space
space
$39,967 | Props total: 12455 12455
 CA$H MONEY said:
So that makes you intelligent? Writing a series of run-on sentences does not make you intelligent. Secondly, no I wasn't angry (not angery) when I wrote that. As far as intelligence goes, usually when you tell someone how intelligent you are, it backfires.
 5 years ago '04        #373
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 36 36
 CA$H MONEY said:
 5 years ago '08        #374
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 6091 6091
 all3rd said:

Wow and everyone acted like they were a happy couple and he was ok and seemed like a model citizen.
[On the Thursday night after the Nov. 12 Chiefs-Steelers Monday Night Football game] he came home and Kasi had taken the baby (Zoe) to Jamaal Charles residence because she is cousins with Jamaals wife Whitney. They had been arguing for quite a few weeks prior which was nothing new. The majority of the arguments were due to Kasi failing college classes that Jovan was paying for and quitting her retail job where she worked two 4 hour shifts a week. From my perception, she was lazy and after learning she was introduced to him through her cousin who is married to Jamaal I can only a.ssume she was after money. I'm in no way trying to defame her character, however; she is the catalyst to this incident. With friends/associates of hers speaking out to the media and saying that this incident stemmed from am argument about her staying out late for a concert, I have to disagree and provide the full spectrum. Jovan loved her and more importantly loved Zoe. After their argument and she left with the baby he convinced her to move back in for the sake of the baby. As far as what led to this tragic incident, I would say a combination of alcohol, concussions, and prescription drugs put him in a state that he would not otherwise be in.
Whoa........
 5 years ago '04        #375
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
proud of them chiefs today
 5 years ago '06        #376
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 118 118
 CA$H MONEY said:
lol i gotta take an L on misspelling a word, but not really going to back down from the stance that you came at me for essentially writing an opinion based post about a story that was incomplete at the time. i used my brain to speculate what happened just like everyone else was up to that point, i just wrote more about my idea than everyone else.

if me writing a small story by filling in the blanks of an open book got your attention enough to call it bs or whatever you said then, you may be taking this internet thing to seriously.

i spend time doing what i like, you waste time expressing what you hate.
 5 years ago '09        #377
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,288 | Props total: 13530 13530
So this "friend" was more concerned with being a yes man and defending Belcher now instead of speaking up before now possibly preventing this tragedy.

fu*k him too.
 5 years ago '08        #378
M 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,614 | Props total: 8084 8084
 Trolling said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k him
 5 years ago '08        #379
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,872 | Props total: 15123 15123
he shot the mother of his child 9 times with his Grandma, Mama, and Daughter in the home
 5 years ago '08        #380
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15538 15538
 Mike Nitty said:
he shot the mother of his child 9 times with his Grandma, Mama, and Daughter in the home
9 times?

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy