Chief Player And Another Person Found Shot At Facility

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
115 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #321
matik23 
space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 311 311
fu*king ignorant morons judging another person's life behind their computer screen, RIP
 5 years ago '04        #322
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
 matik23 said:
fu*king ignorant morons judging another person's life behind their computer screen, RIP
r.i.p?n*gga STFU if he was white i bet ud be like those fu*kin white ppl always k!lling n then kiling them selves

n*gga k!lled his girl.. realized hes going to jail forever n hes fu*ked..

n said fu*k this sh*t i fu*ked up im k!lling myself

deuces...
 5 years ago '06        #323
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16129 16129
lol at people defending this dude, unreal...
 5 years ago '09        #324
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 241 241
I thought only white people did stuff like this though?
 5 years ago '08        #325
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,888 | Props total: 15161 15161
 matik23 said:
call it what you want but he shot his chick in front of his mom and daughter then k!lled hisself once it set in he was going to the box...it judging bruh he a coward, take it as fact.
 5 years ago '12        #326
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,949 | Props total: 3031 3031
 Dangerously said:
My question is, how do you fire Romeo after that?

Homeboy might have done him a favor.
Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if he still got fired at the end of the season. NFL is that cold-blooded and at the end of the day they are still thinking "It's a business". It's sad really.

BryanBodyLotion said:
I thought only white people did stuff like this though?
only took 19 pages before this
 5 years ago '08        #327
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,888 | Props total: 15161 15161
 ˝p-nut˝ said:
That baby has no idea what the hell just happened to her parents man... Sad sh*t.
mentally she can't process it but she witnessed it...that pain will be with her forever
 5 years ago '05        #328
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,559 | Props total: 836 836
anyone who defends this coward f*ggit pus*y piece of sh*t is fu*ked
 5 years ago '06        #329
daffysm 
space
space
$14,223 | Props total: 2217 2217
 Bama Boy said:
lol at people defending this dude, unreal...
EXACTLY i just don't get it
 5 years ago '11        #330
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2331 2331
Nosign doing yaself over a bi*ch.. n*ggas got low self esteem
 5 years ago '04        #331
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 36 36
 matik23 said:
youre god damn right I am judging that piece of sh*t. he took the life of innocent people and left a child parentless all because he couldnt handle his life. sure, take your life, nobody cares, dont put other people's lives at risk because youre a piece of sh*t.

good fu*king riddens to somebody like him. i would dance on his grave if i could
 5 years ago '11        #332
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 3519 3519
 Sabotage said:
youre god damn right I am judging that piece of sh*t. he took the life of innocent people and left a child parentless all because he couldnt handle his life. sure, take your life, nobody cares, dont put other people's lives at risk because youre a piece of sh*t.

good fu*king riddens to somebody like him. i would dance on his grave if i could
woah dude your taking this way too far
 5 years ago '06        #333
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Good Riddance.
World better off without pieces of sh*t like him

ESPN should be ashamed for memorializing this f*ggot.
 5 years ago '05        #334
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
space
$46,802 | Props total: 13172 13172
This is too fu*ked up but very selfish of him.

51 - 21 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 70% 45 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 12-02-2012, 01:34 AM         #335
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was probably gonna split after the baby was born and hit him with that child support payment.
 5 years ago '04        #336
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
man some people are so lucky...if iw as a nfl player i be taking care of my fam n ppl i care about help them out...

if a bi*ch dont wanna roll with me fu*k her...ill go to japan or philipines n get me a stable of the baddest bi*ches ever..

n*gga went crazy over sum below average chick...smh.. i could understand a lil if she had that khalesi pus*y from game of thrones or jaime chung or abella anderson or that one young broad with big t*ts who was taking pixs n they were all over the net n she started crying about it on 20/20 interviews n sh*t
 12-02-2012, 03:59 AM         #337
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this dude ^ dropping that underage Angie Verona girl with big t*tties in there out of nowhere.
 5 years ago '04        #338
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,963 | Props total: 224 224
 shortz said:
man some people are so lucky...if iw as a nfl player i be taking care of my fam n ppl i care about help them out...

if a bi*ch dont wanna roll with me fu*k her...ill go to japan or philipines n get me a stable of the baddest bi*ches ever..

n*gga went crazy over sum below average chick...smh.. i could understand a lil if she had that khalesi pus*y from game of thrones or jaime chung or abella anderson or that one young broad with big t*ts who was taking pixs n they were all over the net n she started crying about it on 20/20 interviews n sh*t
Haha you should def give the eulogy ... Rip to all involved
 5 years ago '04        #339
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 primetimemookie said:
how it probably went down (my thoughts as i was reading about it)...

Dude has been struggling as the rest of his teammates are with coming to terms of how sh*tty they have been playing as a team. for the past week or two his baby momma has constantly been giving him little sh*t here and there about how bad they are. Trying to maintain his father figure of being a newborn and an upstanding nfl player he always remains calm, brushing the negativity to the side. One thing that has kept him on the right path is his love for his mother, but ever since the newborn baby, she has been around more. Her time at the house has led to a bond between her and his baby momma that he has noticed. And even though he is happy they are a happy family, he now thinks that he wont have anyone to take his during the ups and downs of relationships. This irk him in the back of his mind and builds up a bit of animosity towards his girlfriend for it. After another long week of losing and humiliation, he decides to hang out with some of his boys friday night...because after all thats who we men turn to whenever we really need to get something off our chest. It isnt a late night, he knows he needs to be ready for sundays game, however his baby momma takes notice and isnt to pleased about it. Like any other woman she holds it in and waits for the right time to say something. The next morning Javon wakes up to the sound of the baby playing with mommy, and his mother cooking something. It isnt long before the baby momma says something smart. Feeling empowered from the night out with his boys, he finally retaliates and fires a shot back at his baby momma. This leads to her reminding him of how sh*tty him and his team is and then out of her a.ss like most women who know how to pick and choose their words, she says "thats why the baby isnt even yours." shocked javons mother goes to the child and trys to play with him to keep his eyes off of the arguement. he storms off back to his room and his baby momma then takes over the position of cooking. shortly thereafter he returns with his gun from his closet safe and proceeds to shoot his baby momma. His mother is startled and frightened and holds the baby tight, but in a fit of rage javon yells at her and tells her not to say anything, long enough for him to make it to the stadium.
already feeling the guilt before he commited the act, he flys down the stadium to catch the coach and gm and give them his blessings. unaware of what just happened everyone shakes hands and continues on with their day when all of the sudden..BLAM, Javon k!lls him self in front of arrowhead stadium.

...just how i saw it play out in my head.
WRONG.......WRONG.......and WRONG........They got into it over her being out late at a Trey Songz concert......So tell your head to shut the f**k up, and find out the real story before it wastes it's time coming up with a bunch of Bs like you just typed........
 5 years ago '06        #340
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
space
$57,523 | Props total: 36686 36686
Rip to her f him!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
16 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy