Chief Player And Another Person Found Shot At Facility

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #321
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,621 | Props total: 5953 5953
sad hopefully some of them players will remain in the child's life

I have no idea nor will i comment or speculate on the parents
 5 years ago '04        #322
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
fu*king ignorant morons judging another person's life behind their computer screen, RIP
 5 years ago '04        #323
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,607 | Props total: 1506 1506
 matik23 said:
fu*king ignorant morons judging another person's life behind their computer screen, RIP
r.i.p?n*gga STFU if he was white i bet ud be like those fu*kin white ppl always k!lling n then kiling them selves

n*gga k!lled his girl.. realized hes going to jail forever n hes fu*ked..

n said fu*k this sh*t i fu*ked up im k!lling myself

deuces...
 5 years ago '06        #324
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
lol at people defending this dude, unreal...
 5 years ago '09        #325
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 183 183
I thought only white people did stuff like this though?
 5 years ago '08        #326
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12139 12139
 matik23 said:
call it what you want but he shot his chick in front of his mom and daughter then k!lled hisself once it set in he was going to the box...it judging bruh he a coward, take it as fact.
 5 years ago '12        #327
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
 Dangerously said:
My question is, how do you fire Romeo after that?

Homeboy might have done him a favor.
Honestly i wouldn't be surprised if he still got fired at the end of the season. NFL is that cold-blooded and at the end of the day they are still thinking "It's a business". It's sad really.

BryanBodyLotion said:
I thought only white people did stuff like this though?
only took 19 pages before this
 5 years ago '08        #328
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12139 12139
 ˝p-nut˝ said:
That baby has no idea what the hell just happened to her parents man... Sad sh*t.
mentally she can't process it but she witnessed it...that pain will be with her forever
 5 years ago '05        #329
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
anyone who defends this coward f*ggit pus*y piece of sh*t is fu*ked
 5 years ago '06        #330
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2051 2051
 Bama Boy said:
lol at people defending this dude, unreal...
EXACTLY i just don't get it
 5 years ago '11        #331
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
Nosign doing yaself over a bi*ch.. n*ggas got low self esteem
 5 years ago '04        #332
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 matik23 said:
youre god damn right I am judging that piece of sh*t. he took the life of innocent people and left a child parentless all because he couldnt handle his life. sure, take your life, nobody cares, dont put other people's lives at risk because youre a piece of sh*t.

good fu*king riddens to somebody like him. i would dance on his grave if i could
 5 years ago '11        #333
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 2817 2817
 Sabotage said:
youre god damn right I am judging that piece of sh*t. he took the life of innocent people and left a child parentless all because he couldnt handle his life. sure, take your life, nobody cares, dont put other people's lives at risk because youre a piece of sh*t.

good fu*king riddens to somebody like him. i would dance on his grave if i could
woah dude your taking this way too far
 5 years ago '06        #334
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Good Riddance.
World better off without pieces of sh*t like him

ESPN should be ashamed for memorializing this f*ggot.
 5 years ago '05        #335
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
This is too fu*ked up but very selfish of him.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 39 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 12-02-2012, 02:34 AM         #336
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was probably gonna split after the baby was born and hit him with that child support payment.
 5 years ago '04        #337
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,607 | Props total: 1506 1506
man some people are so lucky...if iw as a nfl player i be taking care of my fam n ppl i care about help them out...

if a bi*ch dont wanna roll with me fu*k her...ill go to japan or philipines n get me a stable of the baddest bi*ches ever..

n*gga went crazy over sum below average chick...smh.. i could understand a lil if she had that khalesi pus*y from game of thrones or jaime chung or abella anderson or that one young broad with big t*ts who was taking pixs n they were all over the net n she started crying about it on 20/20 interviews n sh*t
 12-02-2012, 04:59 AM         #338
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this dude ^ dropping that underage Angie Verona girl with big t*tties in there out of nowhere.
 5 years ago '04        #339
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 shortz said:
man some people are so lucky...if iw as a nfl player i be taking care of my fam n ppl i care about help them out...

if a bi*ch dont wanna roll with me fu*k her...ill go to japan or philipines n get me a stable of the baddest bi*ches ever..

n*gga went crazy over sum below average chick...smh.. i could understand a lil if she had that khalesi pus*y from game of thrones or jaime chung or abella anderson or that one young broad with big t*ts who was taking pixs n they were all over the net n she started crying about it on 20/20 interviews n sh*t
Haha you should def give the eulogy ... Rip to all involved
 5 years ago '04        #340
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 primetimemookie said:
how it probably went down (my thoughts as i was reading about it)...

Dude has been struggling as the rest of his teammates are with coming to terms of how sh*tty they have been playing as a team. for the past week or two his baby momma has constantly been giving him little sh*t here and there about how bad they are. Trying to maintain his father figure of being a newborn and an upstanding nfl player he always remains calm, brushing the negativity to the side. One thing that has kept him on the right path is his love for his mother, but ever since the newborn baby, she has been around more. Her time at the house has led to a bond between her and his baby momma that he has noticed. And even though he is happy they are a happy family, he now thinks that he wont have anyone to take his during the ups and downs of relationships. This irk him in the back of his mind and builds up a bit of animosity towards his girlfriend for it. After another long week of losing and humiliation, he decides to hang out with some of his boys friday night...because after all thats who we men turn to whenever we really need to get something off our chest. It isnt a late night, he knows he needs to be ready for sundays game, however his baby momma takes notice and isnt to pleased about it. Like any other woman she holds it in and waits for the right time to say something. The next morning Javon wakes up to the sound of the baby playing with mommy, and his mother cooking something. It isnt long before the baby momma says something smart. Feeling empowered from the night out with his boys, he finally retaliates and fires a shot back at his baby momma. This leads to her reminding him of how sh*tty him and his team is and then out of her a.ss like most women who know how to pick and choose their words, she says "thats why the baby isnt even yours." shocked javons mother goes to the child and trys to play with him to keep his eyes off of the arguement. he storms off back to his room and his baby momma then takes over the position of cooking. shortly thereafter he returns with his gun from his closet safe and proceeds to shoot his baby momma. His mother is startled and frightened and holds the baby tight, but in a fit of rage javon yells at her and tells her not to say anything, long enough for him to make it to the stadium.
already feeling the guilt before he commited the act, he flys down the stadium to catch the coach and gm and give them his blessings. unaware of what just happened everyone shakes hands and continues on with their day when all of the sudden..BLAM, Javon k!lls him self in front of arrowhead stadium.

...just how i saw it play out in my head.
WRONG.......WRONG.......and WRONG........They got into it over her being out late at a Trey Songz concert......So tell your head to shut the f**k up, and find out the real story before it wastes it's time coming up with a bunch of Bs like you just typed........
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago