Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #221
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,168 | Props total: 4602 4602
 primetimemookie said:
how it probably went down (my thoughts as i was reading about it)...

Dude has been struggling as the rest of his teammates are with coming to terms of how sh*tty they have been playing as a team. for the past week or two his baby momma has constantly been giving him little sh*t here and there about how bad they are. Trying to maintain his father figure of being a newborn and an upstanding nfl player he always remains calm, brushing the negativity to the side. One thing that has kept him on the right path is his love for his mother, but ever since the newborn baby, she has been around more. Her time at the house has led to a bond between her and his baby momma that he has noticed. And even though he is happy they are a happy family, he now thinks that he wont have anyone to take his during the ups and downs of relationships. This irk him in the back of his mind and builds up a bit of animosity towards his girlfriend for it. After another long week of losing and humiliation, he decides to hang out with some of his boys friday night...because after all thats who we men turn to whenever we really need to get something off our chest. It isnt a late night, he knows he needs to be ready for sundays game, however his baby momma takes notice and isnt to pleased about it. Like any other woman she holds it in and waits for the right time to say something. The next morning Javon wakes up to the sound of the baby playing with mommy, and his mother cooking something. It isnt long before the baby momma says something smart. Feeling empowered from the night out with his boys, he finally retaliates and fires a shot back at his baby momma. This leads to her reminding him of how sh*tty him and his team is and then out of her a.ss like most women who know how to pick and choose their words, she says "thats why the baby isnt even yours." shocked javons mother goes to the child and trys to play with him to keep his eyes off of the arguement. he storms off back to his room and his baby momma then takes over the position of cooking. shortly thereafter he returns with his gun from his closet safe and proceeds to shoot his baby momma. His mother is startled and frightened and holds the baby tight, but in a fit of rage javon yells at her and tells her not to say anything, long enough for him to make it to the stadium.
already feeling the guilt before he commited the act, he flys down the stadium to catch the coach and gm and give them his blessings. unaware of what just happened everyone shakes hands and continues on with their day when all of the sudden..BLAM, Javon k!lls him self in front of arrowhead stadium.

...just how i saw it play out in my head.
 5 years ago '04        #222
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 primetimemookie said:

Dude has been struggling as the rest of his teammates are with coming to terms of how sh*tty they have been playing as a team. for the past week or two his baby momma has constantly been giving him little sh*t here and there about how bad they are. Trying to maintain his father figure of being a newborn and an upstanding nfl player he always remains calm, brushing the negativity to the side. One thing that has kept him on the right path is his love for his mother, but ever since the newborn baby, she has been around more. Her time at the house has led to a bond between her and his baby momma that he has noticed. And even though he is happy they are a happy family, he now thinks that he wont have anyone to take his during the ups and downs of relationships. This irk him in the back of his mind and builds up a bit of animosity towards his girlfriend for it. After another long week of losing and humiliation, he decides to hang out with some of his boys friday night...because after all thats who we men turn to whenever we really need to get something off our chest. It isnt a late night, he knows he needs to be ready for sundays game, however his baby momma takes notice and isnt to pleased about it. Like any other woman she holds it in and waits for the right time to say something. The next morning Javon wakes up to the sound of the baby playing with mommy, and his mother cooking something. It isnt long before the baby momma says something smart. Feeling empowered from the night out with his boys, he finally retaliates and fires a shot back at his baby momma. This leads to her reminding him of how sh*tty him and his team is and then out of her a.ss like most women who know how to pick and choose their words, she says "thats why the baby isnt even yours." shocked javons mother goes to the child and trys to play with him to keep his eyes off of the arguement. he storms off back to his room and his baby momma then takes over the position of cooking. shortly thereafter he returns with his gun from his closet safe and proceeds to shoot his baby momma. His mother is startled and frightened and holds the baby tight, but in a fit of rage javon yells at her and tells her not to say anything, long enough for him to make it to the stadium.
already feeling the guilt before he commited the act, he flys down the stadium to catch the coach and gm and give them his blessings. unaware of what just happened everyone shakes hands and continues on with their day when all of the sudden..BLAM, Javon k!lls him self in front of arrowhead stadium.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #223
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 primetimemookie said:

He lives 5 minutes from the stadium the fu*k is he flying anywhere for?

TLDR: I lost for reading that sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #224
mpf 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$51 | Props total: 0 0
 primetimemookie said:

Save the bullsh*t for high school papers. The argument was caused about her staying out late at some trey songz concert according to the best friend of the girl. Classic case of trust issues. Plain and simple
 5 years ago '11        #225
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 mpf said:
Save the bullsh*t for high school papers. The argument was caused about her staying out late at some trey songz concert according to the best friend of the girl. Classic case of trust issues. Plain and simple
Trigga Trey was the cause of all this?

5 years ago '05        #226
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 X_WunderKind_X said:
is sympathy lost on our generation tho?
Im sympathetic. Im sad for the loss of life. Im also aware that saying so here wont make the tragedy unhappen.
 5 years ago '11        #227
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 mpf said:
Mr. Steal Yo Girl
 5 years ago '05        #228
space
space
n*ggas on here talking bout eating lil girls as*holes out but get offended when I say their condolences arent effective...

5 years ago '09        #229
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,853 | Props total: 1674 1674
R.I.P. to the girlfriend....
 5 years ago '08        #230
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Adamsville said:
n*ggas on here talking bout eating lil girls as*holes out but get offended when I say their condolences arent effective...

BX way too sensitive this has been known forever.

Thats usually what happens when you start dealin with religious folk

They dont wanna hear the truth that regardless of what gets said in this thread neither of the 2 lives that were lost will be coming back.
 5 years ago '07        #231
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,168 | Props total: 4602 4602
 Adamsville said:
Im sympathetic. Im sad for the loss of life. Im also aware that saying so here wont make the tragedy unhappen.
In that same token, feeling sympathy won't make the tragedy unhappen either, so why be sympathetic?
 5 years ago '09        #232
mpf 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$51 | Props total: 0 0
 PotheadFocker said:
Trigga Trey was the cause of all this?

Sources I've seen. They all say the same thing

Kadillac87 said:
Mr. Steal Yo Girl
 5 years ago '10        #233
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,908 | Props total: 13533 13533
he's basically rae carruth so it'll be interesting to see how the chiefs react to this. i mean it's not like they can wear his number on their jerseys
 5 years ago '09        #234
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
 Tecnique said:
BX way too sensitive this has been known forever.

Thats usually what happens when you start dealin with religious folk

They dont wanna hear the truth that regardless of what gets said in this thread neither of the 2 lives that were lost will be coming back.
You think we don't know that? There's a difference between being over-religious and giving respect. It's a sad situation and could have been avoided if the guy was more understanding. He acts like most of BX. "bi*ch don't do what I say so I'mma k!ll her. Keep my bi*ch on a leash." That's why you insensitive motherfu*kers don't get it. It has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with being respectful, something that 95% of BX doesn't understand.
 5 years ago '09        #235
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,854 | Props total: 9108 9108
 mpf said:
Sources I've seen. They all say the same thing

Well this just took a new turn
 5 years ago '05        #236
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Kadillac87 said:
Mr. Steal Yo Girl
Another bi*ch n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #237
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
@ Mr. Steal Yo Girl
 5 years ago '05        #238
space
space
 capone3pbs said:
In that same token, feeling sympathy won't make the tragedy unhappen either, so why be sympathetic?
dunno... cant help it maybe

I aint harping on it tho, Im bout to watch GA do Alabama dirty now
 5 years ago '09        #239
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,435 | Props total: 35331 35331
 trill jackson said:
romeo will be all right. he should be used to watching his team get k!lled by now

12-01-2012, 03:07 PM         #240
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so fu*king sad
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy