Chief Player And Another Person Found Shot At Facility

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #201
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 6232 6232
imagine if he was really off and started to k!ll everyone @ the facility
 12-01-2012, 01:22 PM         #202
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Problum said:
women are the root of all evil, pain, and suffering.
Then go be gay you lil bi*ch...
 5 years ago '09        #203
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 34687 34687
 ricengravy said:
they aint cancel or move the game time when Sean Taylor died they aint doing it for this dude either
sean taylor died on a late monday night/early tuesday morning, they had almost a week to grieve

this sh*t happened the day before
 5 years ago '05        #204
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 knowughetto said:
Its called paying homage and showing respect to the families and friends that lost their loved ones....People are so fu*king stupid..The stupid sh*t that people say just baffles me....
I didnt say dont give condolences, I said it wouldnt change sh*t. You act like the family of the decessed is reading this thread or even gives a fu*k how you feel about the situation.
 5 years ago '10        #205
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13075 13075
i'm surprised i never heard one story about a player getting cut coming back and clappin the coach
 5 years ago '05        #206
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 iThink said:
this is a discussion forum fool
the fu*k does that have to do with me saying that people die everyday and that nothing anyone types here could change that, nerdbird?
 12-01-2012, 01:38 PM         #207
MentallyDisturb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Twenty twelve anyone? I see your true colors...
 5 years ago '11        #208
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,315 | Props total: 8435 8435
 Adamsville said:
the fu*k does that have to do with me saying that people die everyday and that nothing anyone types here could change that, nerdbird?
Sincerely hope y'all get that 2nd round exit. fu*king f*ggot
 5 years ago '11        #209
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,181 | Props total: 17545 17545
 Adamsville said:
is sympathy lost on our generation tho?
 5 years ago '11        #210
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,913 | Props total: 41 41
Just came in to say fu*k this bi*ch n*gga.

Rip to the woman and i will pray for the baby
 5 years ago '07        #211
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,137 | Props total: 4566 4566
 g+0ddJoB said:
chiefs LOST!

You're a guy who will suck a d!ck for money or wifi... your father lost for not paying to abort you...
 5 years ago '10        #212
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,761 | Props total: 941 941
Sad story

I wonder if he was bi-polar.
 5 years ago '11        #213
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
this sh*t is crazy, n*ggas today be bugged out. some sh*t like this went down in brooklyn and in jersey not to long ago.
 12-01-2012, 02:04 PM         #214
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
it means things like that are going to be said because it's a part of the discussion, you coming in the thread being an as*hole because you don't see the point in people expressing condolences was unnecessary.
 5 years ago '12        #215
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 trill jackson said:
romeo will be all right. he should be used to watching his team get k!lled by now
 5 years ago '12        #216
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,678 | Props total: 22027 22027
 xo xo xo said:

[pic - click to view]

Such a beautiful family. Poor baby she has no parents. RIP to the victim.
This picture just sent chills down my spin. It's sad. I will comment later.
 5 years ago '07        #217
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 ThePainkiller said:
This picture just sent chills down my spin. It's sad. I will comment later.
all of bx will be waiting to see what you have to say later painkiller...until then i wonder where ja rule is to make sense of all this
 5 years ago '06        #218
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
how it probably went down (my thoughts as i was reading about it)...

Dude has been struggling as the rest of his teammates are with coming to terms of how sh*tty they have been playing as a team. for the past week or two his baby momma has constantly been giving him little sh*t here and there about how bad they are. Trying to maintain his father figure of being a newborn and an upstanding nfl player he always remains calm, brushing the negativity to the side. One thing that has kept him on the right path is his love for his mother, but ever since the newborn baby, she has been around more. Her time at the house has led to a bond between her and his baby momma that he has noticed. And even though he is happy they are a happy family, he now thinks that he wont have anyone to take his during the ups and downs of relationships. This irk him in the back of his mind and builds up a bit of animosity towards his girlfriend for it. After another long week of losing and humiliation, he decides to hang out with some of his boys friday night...because after all thats who we men turn to whenever we really need to get something off our chest. It isnt a late night, he knows he needs to be ready for sundays game, however his baby momma takes notice and isnt to pleased about it. Like any other woman she holds it in and waits for the right time to say something. The next morning Javon wakes up to the sound of the baby playing with mommy, and his mother cooking something. It isnt long before the baby momma says something smart. Feeling empowered from the night out with his boys, he finally retaliates and fires a shot back at his baby momma. This leads to her reminding him of how sh*tty him and his team is and then out of her a.ss like most women who know how to pick and choose their words, she says "thats why the baby isnt even yours." shocked javons mother goes to the child and trys to play with him to keep his eyes off of the arguement. he storms off back to his room and his baby momma then takes over the position of cooking. shortly thereafter he returns with his gun from his closet safe and proceeds to shoot his baby momma. His mother is startled and frightened and holds the baby tight, but in a fit of rage javon yells at her and tells her not to say anything, long enough for him to make it to the stadium.
already feeling the guilt before he commited the act, he flys down the stadium to catch the coach and gm and give them his blessings. unaware of what just happened everyone shakes hands and continues on with their day when all of the sudden..BLAM, Javon k!lls him self in front of arrowhead stadium.

...just how i saw it play out in my head.
 5 years ago '04        #219
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
 primetimemookie said:

Dude has been struggling as the rest of his teammates are with coming to terms of how sh*tty they have been playing as a team. for the past week or two his baby momma has constantly been giving him little sh*t here and there about how bad they are. Trying to maintain his father figure of being a newborn and an upstanding nfl player he always remains calm, brushing the negativity to the side. One thing that has kept him on the right path is his love for his mother, but ever since the newborn baby, she has been around more. Her time at the house has led to a bond between her and his baby momma that he has noticed. And even though he is happy they are a happy family, he now thinks that he wont have anyone to take his during the ups and downs of relationships. This irk him in the back of his mind and builds up a bit of animosity towards his girlfriend for it. After another long week of losing and humiliation, he decides to hang out with some of his boys friday night...because after all thats who we men turn to whenever we really need to get something off our chest. It isnt a late night, he knows he needs to be ready for sundays game, however his baby momma takes notice and isnt to pleased about it. Like any other woman she holds it in and waits for the right time to say something. The next morning Javon wakes up to the sound of the baby playing with mommy, and his mother cooking something. It isnt long before the baby momma says something smart. Feeling empowered from the night out with his boys, he finally retaliates and fires a shot back at his baby momma. This leads to her reminding him of how sh*tty him and his team is and then out of her a.ss like most women who know how to pick and choose their words, she says "thats why the baby isnt even yours." shocked javons mother goes to the child and trys to play with him to keep his eyes off of the arguement. he storms off back to his room and his baby momma then takes over the position of cooking. shortly thereafter he returns with his gun from his closet safe and proceeds to shoot his baby momma. His mother is startled and frightened and holds the baby tight, but in a fit of rage javon yells at her and tells her not to say anything, long enough for him to make it to the stadium.
already feeling the guilt before he commited the act, he flys down the stadium to catch the coach and gm and give them his blessings. unaware of what just happened everyone shakes hands and continues on with their day when all of the sudden..BLAM, Javon k!lls him self in front of arrowhead stadium.

you writing a script for a lifetime movie bruh?
 5 years ago '11        #220
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,315 | Props total: 8435 8435
 primetimemookie said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy