Air Jordan XI “Bred” – Release Date

most viewed right now
 139
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 119
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 730 730
 refuze said:
One of my favorite jordans ever. Would love a pair but you already know its gonna be a riot on release day

I'm not standing in line for shoes.. fu*k that. Ima try to cop online

If I get em, cool. If not, the world keeps spinning. They're just sneakers. People forget that sh*t.
realest post ive seen so far....but i need these joints fam
 5 years ago '12        #42
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$19,679 | Props total: 18189 18189
I know dudes who specifically target the people in line to rob them. I cant believe people still risk they life for these shoes and video games and shyt like that.
 5 years ago '04        #43
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Yea,I got a feeling a few people will get k!lled over these.

I find it funny that people look down on people standing in line and not the fu*king low-lifes that rob and k!ll people over shoes.

It's sad and that's why I have no problem spending an extra $100 to get them early and not have to worry about it.

I think this is the most popular Jordan of all-time and I had to get these.I have never owned these before so they were a must have.

I still like my space jams more but next summer Imma def rock these.


Last edited by ddash; 12-02-2012 at 12:57 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #44
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,619 | Props total: 8550 8550
aye are they releasing these online on footlocker and other online shoe stores.

fu*k that waiting in line sh*t.....plus I'm only getting them for my lil man.
 5 years ago '11        #45
whitesand 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 ddash said:
Yea,I got a feeling a few people will get k!lled over these.

I find it funny that people look down on people standing in line and not the fu*king low-lifes that rob and k!ll people over shoes.

It's sad and that's why I have no problem spending an extra $100 to get them early and not have to worry about it.

I think this is the most popular Jordan of all-time and I had to get these.I have never owned these before so they were a must have.

I still like my space jams more but next summer Imma def rock these.
 5 years ago '04        #46
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
avatar space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 15405 15405
 ddash said:
Yea,I got a feeling a few people will get k!lled over these.

I find it funny that people look down on people standing in line and not the fu*king low-lifes that rob and k!ll people over shoes.

It's sad and that's why I have no problem spending an extra $100 to get them early and not have to worry about it.

I think this is the most popular Jordan of all-time and I had to get these.I have never owned these before so they were a must have.

I still like my space jams more but next summer Imma def rock these.
pretty sure those people get looked down upon too

the point is, people go above and beyond just for a piece of material. its cool if ppl wanna wait in line, not my problem. i can spend that time doing something else that i actually enjoy

i dont even know why nike are being bi*ches about releases. i hope they realize that they can maximize their profits even more cause this is a hot product. the fu*k is the point of making it limited?
 5 years ago '04        #47
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
avatar space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 15405 15405
 marcusaka50 said:
aye are they releasing these online on footlocker and other online shoe stores.

fu*k that waiting in line sh*t.....plus I'm only getting them for my lil man.
yes. and since you have a child itll be extremely easy to cop a pair

i wouldnt even worry about it
 5 years ago '04        #48
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 refuze said:
pretty sure those people get looked down upon too

the point is, people go above and beyond just for a piece of material. its cool if ppl wanna wait in line, not my problem. i can spend that time doing something else that i actually enjoy

i dont even know why nike are being bi*ches about releases. i hope they realize that they can maximize their profits even more cause this is a hot product. the fu*k is the point of making it limited?
I agree and I forgot to add the word more in my statement.

I think they want it limited because they will re release them in a few years and dont want the market flooded forever.

Its definitely some bi*ch a.ss sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #49
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,692 | Props total: 2421 2421
 ddash said:
I find it funny that people look down on people standing in line and not the fu*king low-lifes that rob and k!ll people over shoes.
How Is It Funny...Dude Who Robbed You Got Some New Kicks

+ He Didnt Waste 10hr+ Of His Life Inna Fuccking Line...

I Salute That Goon ..He Saved His Money And Got The Latest Heat On The Market
 5 years ago '04        #50
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,773 | Props total: 104 104
 Fiya Starter said:
There wasn't any red on the space jams. Am I missing something. The jumpman logo was like violet or blue, with the clear soles. Or are they releasing the space jams with a red jumpman? If so that would be dumb.
 Toledo said:

troll?


if not
 JBAL NY said:
Did that n*gga say bred space jams?
just wanted to see what yall would say. some dude on NT was talkin bout he was at footaction and some random dude asked the worker "are yall releasing the black and red space jams?". sh*t had me
 5 years ago '04        #51
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Do any of y'all know what kinda box they coming in? Some say special box like space jams/concords/cool greys while others say regular box?
 5 years ago '12        #52
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 837 837
im only goin to try twitter reserve.. i aint got time for this bullsh*t
 5 years ago '06        #53
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$12,925 | Props total: 2447 2447
I always always always miss these. Last time I was in the service on a deployment. That 9.5 will be mine this year tho.

Nas ski mask gif
 5 years ago '06        #54
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 730 730
 refuze said:
pretty sure those people get looked down upon too

the point is, people go above and beyond just for a piece of material. its cool if ppl wanna wait in line, not my problem. i can spend that time doing something else that i actually enjoy

i dont even know why nike are being bi*ches about releases. i hope they realize that they can maximize their profits even more cause this is a hot product. the fu*k is the point of making it limited?

noooooo bruh, its basic supply and demand...nike knows this will be a crazy release, they already maximizing profits by releasing jordan retro 11(most popluar jordan retro) at holiday season when ppl who dont normally buy shoes spend money on em..perfect example of supply and demand, remember when the retro 4 fire red dropped this year..well nike over-saturated the market with these shoes thus bring the overall value of the shoes down, soooo many factory rejects worse than B grades..i guarantee if nike would have made these shoes limited quantities they would b a premium shoe right now instead of n the bargin bin compared to other jordan releases
 5 years ago '11        #55
whitesand 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 hotsisal_23 said:
noooooo bruh, its basic supply and demand...nike knows this will be a crazy release, they already maximizing profits by releasing jordan retro 11(most popluar jordan retro) at holiday season when ppl who dont normally buy shoes spend money on em..perfect example of supply and demand, remember when the retro 4 fire red dropped this year..well nike over-saturated the market with these shoes thus bring the overall value of the shoes down, soooo many factory rejects worse than B grades..i guarantee if nike would have made these shoes limited quantities they would b a premium shoe right now instead of n the bargin bin compared to other jordan releases
So do you think there will be possible restocks or will they do a surprise release like the concords?
 5 years ago '05        #56
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,692 | Props total: 2421 2421
Yeah They Will Restock Them ....Every Xmas J's Release Gets a Restock In Mid Jan Or Early Feb
 5 years ago '10        #57
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
 Legit1 said:
Eventually you gotta question yourself. Do you really want to endanger your life and wait 10+ hours for some damn sneakers bruh? And if you want them a.ssured do you really care that you spending 350+ for em?

At some point n*ggas gotta see how foolish this sh*t is. Where I'm from n*ggas get beat on, whole lines robbed, and some k!lled for some sneakers.

fu*k a Jordans and fu*k Micheal Jordan, that hoe n*gga don't give a fu*k about me or the people.

I actually wouldn't mind having the Breads but am in no way doing this sh*t anymore, sh*t is terrifically stupid fam,you gotta question yourself unlike a infidel.
but i bet half of the cats on bx is 18 and under so they sucked right into that ish.

My thing is what is all the hoopla? when i was coming up jordan was actually playing so when his shoes actually dropped it was epic.

its 2012 duded been reitred for a decade and this has to be re re re release of his kicks
 5 years ago '10        #58
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
avatar space
space
$15,303 | Props total: 5246 5246
I've been rocking my Count Down Pair for the last week and necks have been broken
 5 years ago '06        #59
vinylfiend1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,109 | Props total: 342 342
I think Im cool with my CDP pair. Im hoping this release will lower the prices of last years concords since I still havent copped those.
 5 years ago '06        #60
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 730 730
 vinylfiend1 said:
I think Im cool with my CDP pair. Im hoping this release will lower the prices of last years concords since I still havent copped those.
no way bruh, last yr shoes are always higher cuz they're no longer being produced
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy