December 2012 - Post Your Pick-Ups

most viewed right now
 95
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
123 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,211 | Props total: 8550 8550

[pic - click to view]



My son got his, still waiting on mine.
 5 years ago '06        #102
LeMar G 244 heat pts244 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,583 | Props total: 41285 41285
 Scotty The KCL said:

[pic - click to view]


Krampus Dunks
What's that fur like Scotty

Good pickup
 5 years ago '06        #103
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
^ It reminds me a lot of the fur that was in the pair of Gibson sb lows.



[pic - click to view]




Very well put together shoe though. Red laces
 5 years ago '04        #104
Scotty The KCL 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$6,830 | Props total: 103 103
 LeMar G said:
What's that fur like Scotty

Good pickup
Thanks Lemar.

Just like what samsin said, its like a fox/goat fur on the toe box and side panel, and the inside is just like slipper fur.

The red laces that came with it made it perfect. I was ready to cop some from fully laced and start to tinker with lace swaps but man, this is a quality shoe from SB.
 5 years ago '06        #105
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 HeightsBound said:

[pic - click to view]



My son got his, still waiting on mine.


Corporations (FL,Champs) has only received the GS sizes as of now. Adults should be in very soon. Still can't believe we're not getting the traditional 11 box
 5 years ago '07        #106
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$12,045 | Props total: 974 974
 samsin420 said:
^ It reminds me a lot of the fur that was in the pair of Gibson sb lows.



[pic - click to view]




Very well put together shoe though. Red laces

[pic - click to view]

these are not a grand slam
 5 years ago '12        #107
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,211 | Props total: 8550 8550
 samsin420 said:
Corporations (FL,Champs) has only received the GS sizes as of now. Adults should be in very soon. Still can't believe we're not getting the traditional 11 box
Not true, the Champs in Orlando (Florida Mall) have theirs in.
 5 years ago '12        #108
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,211 | Props total: 8550 8550
Oh and the Foot Locker at Perimeter Mall (Atlanta) & Peachtree Mall (Columbus, GA) got theirs as well.
 5 years ago '06        #109
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]

these are not a grand slam




 HeightsBound said:
Not true, the Champs in Orlando (Florida Mall) have theirs in.

Believable. I did say any day.
 5 years ago '05        #110
Wondah_Woman 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,680 | Props total: 8534 8534
 HeightsBound said:
Not true, the Champs in Orlando (Florida Mall) have theirs in.
Hey, what's their process? Are they handing out tickets? Raffle? Headed home for the holidays so will more than likely try to cop from Florida Mall. Don't trust Altamonte or Fashion Square which are closer to me than Florida Mall
 5 years ago '06        #111
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
^ Hasn't been determined yet. You can almost bet on it being either a raffle system or first come first serve ticket system.
 5 years ago '04        #112
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
 HeightsBound said:

[pic - click to view]



My son got his, still waiting on mine.
That's my Jordan 11
 5 years ago '12        #113
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,211 | Props total: 8550 8550
 Wondah_Woman said:
Hey, what's their process? Are they handing out tickets? Raffle? Headed home for the holidays so will more than likely try to cop from Florida Mall. Don't trust Altamonte or Fashion Square which are closer to me than Florida Mall
Man to be real with you I have no idea, I am unable to keep up with these youngins and these lines, I work for a living. I am fortunate to have a homegirl who looks out, I give her the shoe price + $50 in cash and she keeps the change.

I was done with JB until they announced these 11's, these should be my last JBs, I am venturing off to other brands, n*ggas have overkilled this sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #114
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426
cop or pass?








 5 years ago '12        #115
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,211 | Props total: 8550 8550
 shadydre85 said:
cop or pass?








How much?
 5 years ago '06        #116
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
1 Phat Mids...
 5 years ago '05        #117
Wondah_Woman 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,680 | Props total: 8534 8534
 HeightsBound said:
Man to be real with you I have no idea, I am unable to keep up with these youngins and these lines, I work for a living. I am fortunate to have a homegirl who looks out, I give her the shoe price + $50 in cash and she keeps the change.

I was done with JB until they announced these 11's, these should be my last JBs, I am venturing off to other brands, n*ggas have overkilled this sh*t.
I feel you. My brother, who is currently in the area, has damn near given up too so he has no idea what the process is. I got my Concords from Altamomte, but that's the last big sneaker purchase that I've made in FL in a year so I have no idea what they're doing now. If you get any intel, let me know
 5 years ago '12        #118
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,211 | Props total: 8550 8550
 Wondah_Woman said:
I feel you. My brother, who is currently in the area, has damn near given up too so he has no idea what the process is. I got my Concords from Altamomte, but that's the last big sneaker purchase that I've made in FL in a year so I have no idea what they're doing now. If you get any intel, let me know
 5 years ago '10        #119
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426
 HeightsBound said:
How much?
dude wants $80 for them DS
 5 years ago '12        #120
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,211 | Props total: 8550 8550
 shadydre85 said:
dude wants $80 for them DS
$80. Do it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
condoms are lame as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
48 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
244 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
160 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
48 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
130 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy